All Comments on 'One Look Ch. 06'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
kinkygeezerkinkygeezerover 3 years ago
Romance at its finest

lovely, heart warming storey, thoroughly enjoyed this read.

enemyinsideofmeenemyinsideofmeover 3 years ago

Lovely. So pleased you finished this story!

QBikkQBikkover 3 years ago
Great!

Thanks for finishing this nice story. It’s great that you found the motivation to make it happen. The ending was a sweet fireworks!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 3 years agoAuthor
Glad You Enjoyed This

As I finished this story, I'd gotten so attached to these two that I almost hated to see their story come to an end. But I might just keep them alive a little longer if I decide to give her sister Susan and his friend Bruce a story of their own...

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Lovely Romance

Rather a lot of sex but there again this is Literotica and a really lovely romance. Quite amusing she went from no family to a large one and I loved the twists in that side.

Few missing words here as though proofing was rushed but not enough to upset the flow too much.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great glad to see a satisfying ending for this pair would love to see A Taste of Temptation get a ending if you ever want to finish Max and Thea’s story too keep up the great work.

Starryeyes_77Starryeyes_77over 2 years ago

This story had me bawling, especially this last chapter. In 2019 I found my half sister whom I never knew existed and meeting her was unreal. My whole life I wished for a sister (having 3 younger brothers) and even though we lost 44 years I am so glad we found each other. Beautifully written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a fantastic story loved every bit of it best ever thank you

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

Now that was a sweet "Romance". It would make a great "Chick Flik".

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

Please do a shorter, and still hot one, with Bruce and the sister.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This writer is an old fuck up - all his friends basically knew him as going out of fucking Gia - now suddenly she and him are childhood friends. And when he sees Gia at the event, he leaves desperate mancrazy Jamie to run to Gia!! Even his mother never mentioned Gia!!!

TRAILER PARK WHITE TRASH

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So once the whore Mariam was back with the sperm donor, why didn't she go find Jamie!! Typical American baby makers

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, loved it. Thank you for writing it.

AardieAardie25 days ago

Her Mom was Canadian, and I don't think she had sex for money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

One Look Ch. 05 Previous Part
One Look Series Info