One Lucky Day

Story Info
Adult content, bdsm, outdoors, public, rough sex.
1.1k words
3.34
7.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All fictional characters are adults above 18 years old. Any similarities names, situational or otherwise are merely coincidental.

One day while perusing online I came across a woman wanting to chat. So, I figured hey I'm not doing anything anyways at the time. We began to chat, discussing why we were both looking for extra curricular adult fun. As the conversation got more intense specific wants and exploits had been unfulfilled. In a bold move I told her I'd send her a photo if she'd send me one or more. Innocent enough in the beginning, then on to more and more revealing photos were being exchanged. Suddenly, she expressed her desire to meet. I agreed, we picked a neutral locale for safety - I told her if she was interested in possibly more to bring a swimsuit and wear something adventurous, daring and revealing. We met at a sub shop - she did Not disappoint. she was average complexion, had dark brown mid-length wavy hair, wear a white v-necked, tiny strapped tanktop, with dark erect nipples over probably a 34 c bosom, daisy duke jeans thin tummy 36 inch hips and a really tight butt, and the flirting continued. I complimented her attire as I couldn't keep my hands off her. I started caressing her hair, then I grabbed her hair and licked her ear, she winced and moaned. There's more where that came from I whispered intensely. I proceeded down her back then reached down and squeezed a titty explored the high cut loose shorts. I reached between the jeans a touched upon a warm, wet labia and cunt- she was commando and wore no panties. As the waitress walked over with our subs I as if we could get them to go? Angie smiled approvingly. The waitress said, ' Sure thing, I'll be right back, winking as she turned.'

Back in the car we headed to a creek in the woods where a public picnic area is. Never bothering to change we ran in clothes and all. We played in the cool water, grab-assing one another. I slapped her ass and she let out a yelp. Angie got seriously aroused and started to strip off her clothes. Stop! I commanded with a serious tone.

Startled at first Angie's eyes opened wide then, sparkled with lust she said, 'What are you gonna do if I don't? ' she asked.

'1st warning was given and I'm going to give you 3 slaps on your ass. 2nd time I'm going to tie your wrists to your ankles and spank your pussy and ass, 3rd time, well you'll see,' I said.

Angie pouted, but halted.

I grabbed her by the head, kissed her passionately, pulled her off and told her,'Suck my cock bitch!'

Angie dropped to her knees, pulled my shorts off and began kissing my cock.

'Suck it bitch! I'm going to make you my cum!,' I pulled her hair a fed her my cock, slowly at first then I began to fuck her face and throat. Stop bitch!,' I demanded. But she continued like it was the last cock on earth. I pushed her off it quickly ran to shore for some rope. You're in for it now. I told her to strip. I bent her over and tied her wrists to her ankles. Holding her by the hair from the side I began to spank her pussy and ass. She helped and moaned feverishly.

Please don't stop! Angie screamed. Aww, fuck that feels fantastic! If you keep that up I'm going to cum!

So, the dirty little bitch wants to cum? You like talking dirty, getting your ass and pussy spanked, do you? I asked.

' Yes, please!' Angie retorted, ' Spank my ass, spank my pussy Master! Jab your fingers in my cunt and asshole too please, I beg you!

Letting go of her hair I spanked her ass with one hand, jabbed my fingers in her pussy - in and out, faster and faster. I spit on her asshole and poked one finger in her ass, then two, slow then fast, the slow. I alternated between her asshole and pussy.

'Yes, Master! You motherfucker I'm cumming Master again and a gain, Angie cried out, 'Use me Master make me your fucking cum whore, fuck, fuck, fuck me Master please! I'm begging you - please fuck me!

Okay bitch, I said as I whipped her around and jabbed my cock roughly in her count. ' You cum whore, you fucking bitch! You've never done this before have you? I asked rythmically fucking that sweet, hot count.

Angie just moaned and mumbled.

I stopped, 'Answer me!' I yelled as I grabbed and pulled her hair.

' No, Master, no. Please fuck me please.' She begged.

I started up again fucking her wildly,' You like being a sub don't you? You like being humiliated in public, don't you cunt? You like fucking and strange cock, don't you? I asked her

'Yes Master, I will be your willing cock whore, cum slut, sub, bitch!. Please I've never had it this good!' She exclaimed.

About that time I pulled out of her pussy and shoved my cock in her asshole. 'Take that cock up your ass bitch, take it, like it cum on it!' I yelled as in ferverently pounded her ass.

' Aww, yes, yes! Fuck my ass with y cock!' She cried. ' Fuck, I'm cumming again, FFUCk, FFFFUCKKFFFFFFFUCKKK MEEE PLEASE!' She writhed and screamed of lust. 'Cum in my ass PLEASE!

' If I do bitch you're going to suck my cock until I cum again whore,' I demanded.

Yes Master! I will! Cum in your cumslut's ass Sir! Angie relentlessly begged.

With that two strokes later I blasted deep in her bowels, jet after jet of hot semen coating her as she screams.

' Shoot that cum in my ass! Aww yeah, I'm cumming Master! Keep shooting your hot cum in my ass!

Finally, panting heavily. I presented my cock to her mouth. Grabbing her hair and head I face and throat fucked her. From time to time pulling her back to let her breathe and stroke my cock. I pounded with great enthusiasm and pulled her off. 'I'm going to cum in your mouth on your face and tits Marling you as my cumslut,' I told her.

Angie smiled, 'Yes Master make me your cumslut, mark me!' She lustfully replied.

We cleaned up in the creek, put our clothes on and ate our subs like a little picnic. Now I have my very own Fwb cumslut. We are both married, but look forward to our encounter's and exploring adventures.