All Comments on 'One More Year Ch. 04'

by BradleyScott

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

I'm so glad Jay has Ellie to share his budding love live with. And I really appreciate the conversation they had about friendship circles and cycle. This is so relatable but so refreshing on a site like this one, I'm thinking it'd even be more at home on Wattpad.

BradleyScottBradleyScottalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey Audrey. (I'm assuming.)

I'm replying to all your comments here (for the sake of efficiency) so hopefully it won't confuse anyone.

1.Always nice to bump into a fellow South African on the internet!

I tend not to sweat the ratings - especially on my first chapter - because I imagine a lot of people on here are looking for something very sex-forward, which this isn't (especially not in the earlier chapters.)

2.I too love a good cliché! They can be delightful, when done right. I won't spoil anything here, but I'll note that maths is a heavy theme of this story, so don't rule out interesting geometries of any kind.

3.I'm so glad you like this story and that it makes you happy, and you're going to make me blush with descriptors like 'little gem'.

4. I'm glad you like the friendship stuff. I go on a bit about it in my blog, but I think that sort of thing can be just as important. It also gives me a better vehicle to move the plot along than pure romance would.

If you'd like be a Beta reader for me, you can drop me an email or message me from my blog. (Or even if you'd like to tell me more about your experience with Wattpad - I'd thought about it, but I just don't know that much about it at the moment, outside of all the hype.)

If not, I'm just happy to have you reading along, really. Thanks for all the lovely comments!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBradleyScott@BradleyScott
I'm just a gay dude from Cape Town, South Africa, flexing my writing muscles and putting out some stories about cute guys falling in love, hoping to make some money off of them one day so I can write instead of work. That's the dream. Thanks for reading One More Year! (Assumi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES