All Comments on 'One More Year Ch. 13'

by BradleyScott

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JRSONJRSONover 2 years ago

Dammit.... I have to admit that I am disappointed that Jamie is not feeling the kissing thing with Jay! I wish Jay would have ended the sexual play with him, after he hedged. It just seems dangerous for Jay getting tangled in another mess with a Bi guy that will likely find another women at some point! I guess Jamie is just taking advantage of a willing guy getting him off, even though he seems quite enthusiastic and enjoys giving Jay pleasure while jacking himself off! Looks like another Bi-guy that has certain boundaries he won't cross! Just what Jay does not need! Or maybe its exactly what he needs right now trying to get over Eric!

I get that its hard to turn down a nice blowjob when you are horny, but is it a good idea to keep this thing going with Jamie? Maybe he will change his mind and give in at some point! God forbid he might catch some feelings for Jay! It does not seem likely!

I liked Louis feelings about meaningless sex! And Jay is getting closer to him! So is he the one that will sweep Jay off his feet? Lots of possibilities...

It also looks like we are about to see Eric back in the story! Probably with someone new, and most likely another guy, hopefully not Jamie!

readerfeederreaderfeederover 2 years ago

so happy when a new chapter is posted! aww, I'm glad that Jay is moving on from Eric ... I hope Eric's reemergence doesn't stunt that progress. Grr, I don't think Jay should let Eric back into his life.

I actually think it's kind of nice that Jay and Jamie are hooking up - sex can be just friendly and fun and uncomplicated if you want it to be! Understandable that on the heels of the whole mess with Eric Jay has reservations though, but my advice would be to ride it out and enjoy it. I don't think Jamie not being comfortable with kissing is damning, they clearly don't have that kind of relationship and it seems he's still figuring some stuff out.

Have been wondering for a few chapters if Louis has a thing for Jay ... at the moment I don't think Jay sees Louis that way though

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the best story I’ve read for quite a while. Keep it coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBradleyScott@BradleyScott
I'm just a gay dude from Cape Town, South Africa, flexing my writing muscles and putting out some stories about cute guys falling in love, hoping to make some money off of them one day so I can write instead of work. That's the dream. Thanks for reading One More Year! (Assumi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES