All Comments on 'One More Year Ch. 17'

by BradleyScott

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WELL! I ……. did not see that coming….. not sure how I feel about it…….

armplasmaarmplasmaover 2 years ago

I really like the last part with Jay-Nick conversation. That really humanize Nick. I'm also quite sure now that Eric is kind of taking advantage of Louis kindness. From the "Louis was already getting roped into it", as always, to "Louis was very kind", while "Nick feels he has to impress Jay". Maybe Eric is not doing it on purpose, but this has been common occurence.

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 2 years ago

OMG! Bradley you didn't!!!

The night went awry alright. A threesome with his ex and current fling. Can't wait to see what happens next.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Glimmer of hope with Louis and Jay here despite the odd, drunken threesome. No doubt there are some aftershocks to be felt. I'm proud of Jay and disappointed in him all at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So is this a romance story or is this Jay's chronicles of being an easy slut?

I like him in the beginning, seemed like a guy with a good head on his shoulders and intelligent. But omg is he really that desperate? Honestly, he might as well go back to Eric if he's this dumb, or be with a stranger or anybody else. I was rooting for him and Louis, but gosh after this please don't let him be with Louis. Louis deserves better and he's too good for Jay.

Not really sure what's going on with the story. But apparently this author had another story like this before that he/she stopped writing because they ended up not liking it. Sure sounds like this is heading in the same direction.

BaladeerBaladeerover 2 years ago

I'm loving this story so much! I need more, sooner rather than later ;)

herdirtymindherdirtymindover 2 years ago

Excellent chapter - thank you

DragonflyRobin29DragonflyRobin29over 2 years ago

Easy there, Anonymous. These are high school boys we’re talking about. I don’t think Jay qualifies for slut status quite yet. The entire time I was reading I was thinking back to my college days (or nights to be more accurate), and...none of these are great decisions, but they are very real decisions. So much of life is just going with an instinct and seeing what happens.

I love the witty internal monologue Jay develops when he has been drinking. He knows these actions are not going to hold up under the light of day, but logic takes a vacation sometimes.

If you’re not enjoying it, just pick another story. This author is spinning an entertaining, sometimes messy, and endearing story. Jay has a lot to learn about himself.

As do we all.

BradleyScottBradleyScottover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you're all... engaged. 😅 And some of you even seem to be enjoying it. 😉

Anyway, sorry for the delay on this one. I usually submit every Wednesday, and that normally means it comes out on a Saturday, but for some reason this one took a whole week to make it through. I guess Literotica was busier than usual. Because of that (and some NaNoWriMo bumps) I'll only be posting the new one today, so hopefully it shows up as early as Sunday. (But my Nifty schedule is always on track, so there are ways to find that via my blog and twitter, via my bio here.)

In response to one comment here, I'd just like to say that while this story is a rewrite of an old story that I don't like that much anymore, and did stop writing, the whole point with this one was to finish. And I cannot tell you how much I love this story, and love writing it, now. Most of my chapters are fully written (there will be 24) and the two that aren't are still fully outlined, and I will hammer them out very quickly.

So have faith! I promise I'm going somewhere with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DragonFlyRobin - cool story bro. Tell that to the plummeting 4.30 rating of this chapter. Anywho, don't worry I'll still read while you go on and write a thesis about a Literotica chapter. In a comment section dare I say. Night now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

24 chapters in total - that's good news! I love this story and Jay and I am looking forward to more content. Thank you for your excellent writing and dedication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice job with Eric and his father and faith dilemma. It very difficult situation to be in especially as a adolescent and he is learning more about himself. He is protecting Jay somewhat from Nick’s antics and already getting tired of him. I honestly still haven’t lost hope that he becomes a good guy and maybe he and Jays chemistry will reignite.

mfa607mfa607over 2 years ago

No!!!!! Not Nick! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree that the drunken threeway reeks of desperation and really loses points for the story, imo. It was ill-advised to be friends with Eric after his abusive treatment, it was a bad decision to invite Nick to movie night, it was a stupid move to go to the gay bar with Eric and Nick, it was really dumb to go to Eric’s without Louis, but it was unforgivable to have meaningless sex with a guy you don’t even like and his current BF (an ex you were hurt by who you’re struggling to get over). Louis is going to be really shattered by this. I don’t agree that “oh these are high school boys so what’s the big deal?” Every decision and action has consequence - even in youth - and Jay knew this was a wrong move, but he pushed forward due to some misplaced need to “win” in some irrational contest with Eric. In so doing, he’s proven himself no better than those he criticizes and very truly caused pain to someone he’s not even astute enough to realize is the type he should be interested in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBradleyScott@BradleyScott
I'm just a gay dude from Cape Town, South Africa, flexing my writing muscles and putting out some stories about cute guys falling in love, hoping to make some money off of them one day so I can write instead of work. That's the dream. Thanks for reading One More Year! (Assumi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES