One More Year Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bit his lip, and shrugged. We drifted into silence. I didn't get uncomfortable around Louis any more when things got quiet between us, but I would have appreciated some more advice. He always knew how to solve my problems. But I guess, given his history, he hadn't quite figured out that part himself.

I cleared my throat. "I should probably head home."

"Yeah," he said. "I'll walk you out."

We made our way outside, and I hopped in my car and rolled down the window.

"Thanks so much for telling me that. It really helped."

"I try." He shrugged. "Now you know my supervillain origin story."

"I think of you more as a wise mentor." I grinned.

"Great, like I'm a thousand years old."

I laughed. "Only on the inside. You look great for your age."

"Thanks." He chuckled. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Moping, Eating junk food, googling 'How to Make Better Life Choices'"

"You'll figure it out." He laughed, and clapped me on the shoulder. His hand lingered for a few seconds, before he gave my arm a quick squeeze and let go. "Bye."

"Bye." I rolled my window up, and headed home.

It really had helped. Spending time with Louis always put me in a good mood, and just knowing that I didn't have any secrets from him now was a massive weight that had been lifted off of me. I'm not sure that I thought his bad choice was anywhere near as horrific as mine, especially given how many of them I'd made lately. But it was nice to know I had a friend who understood, and didn't judge me.