One Neighbor Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's for sure, ah you win, you win, wow it's just that, well that was great Debbie I really loved it and I mean that, I've never felt anything like that in my life. I mean what you did with your fingers and all," Ralph rambled rapidly as he began backing out of the dining room while staring at my wife's naked body before him.

Then he suddenly lurched forward and cupped one of my wife's tits. "I really really loved it Debbie," he said as he squeezed her firm breast and pinched her rock hard nipple.

She didn't slap his hand away as I might have thought she would, but rather said firmly, "Don't press your luck Ralph!" as she looked down at his hand clutching her tit.

His hand jerked back and he almost rushed out the front door, yelling back how great it was all the way.

When he had gone, she stared daggers at me. "You asshole, you planned all of that didn't you," she said doing her best to come off as angry.

"And I think you probably loved it," I chuckled as I stepped over to her and pushed my sweatpants down to my ankles. I stepped forward and she did not fight me as I directed my cock into her mouth. Thrusting forward I shoved my cock into her throat.

I soon felt her fingers being pushed into my asshole and moments later, I added my deposit of cum to Ralph's.

12