All Comments on 'One Night (At a Time) Stand'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, it's amazing how quickly she became a slut. What a sad marriage. i was going to ask "what if husband did it too" but i can tell she wouldn't care one bit. She's awful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a loving wife, a slut wife. Writing wasn't bad, but the story sucked.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Has she ever spoken to her husband about their problems? Didn't think so. Sad, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So instead of divorcing your husband ,as it is clear you no longer love him if you ever did, you keep tucking your stud until what, James leaves his wife for you ? Good ending would be that both hubby and James kick your ass to the curb. Of course then you could become what you truly are, a whore selling yourself to anyone with a cock and some money…..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The naivety of a slut not yet caught .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I suppose you think divorce comes in installments as well... well prepare to be shocked back to reality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully you'll both figure out you don't have a marriage and walk away from each other. Hating someone so much you hope they have to raise somebody else's kid is pretty intense. Too bad you're in this pickle, but get out of your joke of a marriage instead of fucking around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonder what she will think when she finds out the husband has been bonking a hot babe on the side because he can't stand her 'dead fish' love-making routine.

Will she be tickled pink with excitement? Can she rise above possessiveness or the green monster of jealousy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Round heel slut. please write no more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A story with no point. A subject with no predicate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start. I had this arrangement with a woman for 5 years. Once a month for great sex, then back to her family. Her husband was having an affair with some young thing and she needed to be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If a wife does not think that much of her husband get a divorce. Best she does it cuz when hubbie finds out shit will hit the fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Or . . , you could talk with your husband and try to improve your sex life, and then it wouldn't have to be once-a-month orgasms. Nah, that's too much work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking slut whore

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Hubby is fucked up, but I do not like her attitude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get a divorce very easy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slut!! One star ⭐️ for this one.

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

The writing? Beautiful. The emotional content? Bland.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Then why stay with a husband and make a fool of him if you don't have respect. If you stay for money, then you should be be left alone stranded with nothing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just wait for the divorce and she leaves the marriage with her clothes, her car and her maiden name. I wonder if THAT will give her an orgasm?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Kind of a rudderless story?

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Just another cheating whore’s story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never mind the naysayers! I think you put some flesh on the bones of a well-flogged horse. Nice character development, nice pace.

Well Done and THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely delicious

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

So she only has sex with her husband once a month, does nothing to encourage him to be better and happily gave ger ass to another man but somehow it’s her husbands fault?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dude, you can get even a joke strait. The rest is crap and this is your strength. Oh, oh, now I start to smile, imagining your face at crapping. Yeah, this could work but is still… crap.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well selfish women do vile things

PrfsrPrfsralmost 2 years ago

I don’t think “wallah” is the word you mean - perhaps “voila”?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yup, just another slut whore. I did enjoy the writing, but it's such a common worn out story about a cheating wife, and there are plenty of those in this forum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's a slut, but according to her it' hubbys fault,and wants to give him another mans bastard to raise. If this bitch didn't have a pussy, there'd be a bounty on hr ears. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No plot, unlikable characters, wondering what the point of the story is? 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...