One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her own clit throbbed under her fingers as she pulled and pinched on her clit. Her thoughts then went to Tanya and her body. Tanya was definitely hot and even Ashley had thought she was definitely attractive. She just hoped she would get a chance to play with Tanya and for Tanya to play with her as well.

Her mother moaning louder brought her out of her own trance thinking about being with either her mother or Tanya or even both. She got a sly smirk on her face as she thought about them together. Then something happened that she hadn't expected. She heard her mother say something that made her jaw drop.

"Oh Adam! Please make me cum hard Adam. Take your mother like she has always wanted you to. Make me your woman."

Ashley froze in place. She couldn't think, couldn't move. She just watched as her mother went silent and her body shook violently on the bed as she moaned and screamed out, what she couldn't tell at that moment as it sounded like gibberish.

Upon hearing and seeing her mother, her own orgasm hit her as well. She had to put her other hand to her mouth to stop her from making any noises. She felt her legs go weak and her mind go blank for a few moments.

Ashley then heard her mother stir and it pulled her quickly out of her post orgasmic state. She was able to open her eyes to see that her mother was still breathing heavily but was starting to undo the straps and also to pull all the items off her body.

Ashley quickly moved away from her door and went back to her bedroom. She quietly closed the door and sat on her bed. She didn't have time to enjoy her post orgasmic state. As she laid back on her bed and tried to enjoy the rest of it, she realized that most of it was gone. She then started to think back to what she heard. Was her mother having the same feelings for Adam as she was? Did she truly love him or was it more a lust/animalistic feeling to get her son in her own bed? Or was it possible that her mother was already sleeping with Adam and she hadn't known about it? All of those options were possible, but which one was it?

It wasn't like she could really talk to her mother right now and ask her how she felt about Adam or even explain how she felt about her own brother. But then again, what about her father? He seemed to be a good man but was her mother willing to cheat on him? Why could her father not make her mother happy? If her mother had the same submissive tendencies that she had and enjoyed the feeling of bondage like she did, then why wasn't her father that was doing it for her mother?

Ashley snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the creek of her mother's door opening. She tried to remain quiet but then remembered that her bedroom door was open when she had returned home and quickly moved to make it look like she was sleeping.

Vikki knocked on the door but didn't hear any response. "Ashley, are you home?" Still no response. She opened the door and saw that Ashley was sleeping on her bed. "Well, it is good to have you home my sweet girl," she said as she stepped in the room and brushed the hair from her daughter's face.

Before she left the room she looked her daughter up and down, "It is good you were sleeping and didn't hear me call out your brother's name. That would have been hard to explain."

Ashley heard this and wanted to smile, but that would have given away the illusion that she was asleep. Then she heard something that she really never expected to hear, "Although, I would love to know what your sweet pussy tastes like." Vikki shuddered in anticipation thinking of how delicious her daughter's young pussy would taste like and if eating her own daughter would be that much more enjoyable. Vikki had tasted other women before and each had a different taste, some more enjoyable than others.

Vikki closed the door lightly and headed downstairs into the kitchen. She had some cleaning to do as she was starting it before she got the urge to masturbate again. She had to wait until Adam left before she could clear her thoughts, though she did hope that her son had forgotten something and caught her in a compromising position. Then she could have expressed her need to be dominated to her son and hoped he would be able to fill the void she'd had for so long.

#############################

Meanwhile

Adam had left the house around 9am that morning as he had a meeting with his agent. He generally didn't meet with her on the weekend but the promise of a new series had her interested, at least, from what he could tell. He drove from the suburbs where he lived into the main part of the city to a restaurant that was located near his agent's office. She had asked him to meet her there so he wouldn't have to deal with going through the building and having to deal with security to get into the building.

Adam arrived about five minutes early and was seated by the hostess at the reserved table that his agent had decided upon As usual, when they met outside of her office, she would pick the seat that was furthest from the rest of the other tables. This would help to ensure their privacy while they were conducting business.

After a few minutes of waiting, his agent showed up. Raquel (his agent) was a very attractive woman in her mid-30s. She had short brown hair and always showed off her amazingly toned and tanned legs. Her breasts were only of medium size and she always made sure not to show them off too much when she was working as she wanted to be known more for how good she was at her job than her looks specifically.

Raquel walked up to the table and, always the gentleman, Adam stood to greet her and also helped her into her seat. "Too bad he isn't much older. I could show him a thing or two," Raquel thought. They had small talk as they were picking their breakfast. Once they ordered their food, they were able to get down to business.

"So Adam, I read over the first two chapters you sent over as part of the new series and I loved them. We have gotten so much fan mail asking for your next series and I am intrigued to see how you are coming along."

"Well... my first book is done and I am currently about five chapters into the second book," Adam said. He was very confident in his writing due to the fan mail that he had received so far. He hadn't been able to read all of them, but most all of the ones he had read were telling him about how they loved his writing. But what interested him the most was the higher amount of female fans he had. Yes, there had been a lot of males, as one would expect with Fantasy style stories, but there was almost an equal amount of female fans who had written him as well. Some telling him they loved his stories, others saying they had fallen in love with him and even a small few offering to have his children, which he found quite odd but was to be expected when one becomes a celebrity. Luckily, his pen name kept him hidden from the public eye and no one had figured out who he was yet. Then again, he only had one book series out and not multiple ones like some of the more famous writers that he admired.

"Awesome!" Raquel replied happily. "I brought a contract for it so we could get the ball rolling on it. Do you have a copy of the book yet?"

"Of course," he said with a smile. He pulled out his thumb drive and handed it over to Raquel.

Raquel smiled when she took it, as his books were all well written and really thought through. She passed him over the contract and he gave it the once over before signing it. Then gave him the voided check so he could keep it for his records. Adam was able to call his bank and verify the money had been deposited in his account. $25,000 was a nice chunk of money for signing the next five book deal and he had already started thinking of his next series.

Adam would also get royalties on each book sold but his current contracts gave him a little more up front but less in royalties. He had let Raquel know that starting with his third book series, he would want more royalties and less up front as it was the smarter way to do things. His last book series had given him a $10,000 up front amount (after the overwhelming fame the first book of the series got) while his royalties had brought him in close to $150,000 in total. He hoped to beat that with this next series.

They had some more small talk once their meals got there. Once the meals were paid for, Adam and Raquel said their goodbyes and parted. Adam then headed to the store to pick up a couple things before heading back home.

By the time he was home, he found his mother doing some cleaning around the house. Vikki was mostly a housewife but did work a part time job doing some work at one of the local schools 3-4 hours per day. She only did the part time job for something to occupy herself now that both of her kids were in school. Her husband's job was more than adequate to pay their bills and then some.

The extra cash was helpful as it allowed her to spend more of her free time keeping up her looks; facials, pedicures, manicures and massages. She loved to be pampered but even more so, she loved to be dominated. She had an undying urge for this to happen and had hoped that her husband could fulfill it but he was not capable of it, as he was a submissive himself.

As soon as he saw his mother once he got home, he felt that odd feeling he had felt over the last couple months when he saw her. Something was drawing him to her in a strange way, but he couldn't tell what it was. Due to this, his more recent conversations with her were somewhat awkward. It wasn't that he was specifically attracted to his mother, he did think she was extraordinarily beautiful compared to other women, absolutely. Only his sister had any chance in his mind at being more beautiful. However, he was still not specifically attracted to her. If she had not been his mother, he would have slept with her given the chance, but her being his mother, he had not really thought about her in that way as he didn't want to be that pervert son that was making his mother uncomfortable.

Though since he had already crossed the line with his sister, though she didn't realize he was her brother, he started to see his mother in a new light. The way her shirt conformed to her body, the way her ass shook in just the right way as she moved about. When she turned around to greet him, he could see her breasts pressing into her shirt and quickly realized she wasn't wearing a bra; he could see the outline of her nipples and could see them pressing against the material.

From what he knew of women and some men, when they were turned on, their nipples would get hard just as his mothers were. Was it him that had turned her on or was it something else? He could smell the residual scent of a woman's sex but the aroma was not one that he knew, so it was obvious it wasn't his sister.

Adam tried to shake off these thoughts and ignore the way his mother looked as well. However, each time she would reach for something above her, he would see her navel area show off and couldn't help but to look at how sexy her flat stomach looked. He had a quick thought of running over to his mother and pulling her shirt up further and running his lips and tongue over her navel and up to her luscious breasts.

Just as quick as it came, he shook off that thought as he knew he couldn't just do that to his mother, especially since she hadn't shown any affection towards him like his sister. He did keep the thought in the back of his head just in case the opportunity ever presented itself.

Vikki had heard someone come in and out of the corner of her eye, had seen it was her son. Her thoughts went back to what she was thinking earlier that morning. Almost instantly, her nipples were hard and she was wetter than she had been in recent times. She decided to act a little more sexual while doing her chores. As she was bending over specifically pushing her ass out, she would push out her large chest and show off her flat stomach while trying to reach for something.

She knew how good her body looked, seeing as how she had men looking at her no matter where she went. Especially when she went to the gym, she would have guys practically drooling over her body while she was working out. She would even wear tighter than normal workout clothes, just so she would have them staring at her.

If only her son would make a move on her. If she could get him in bed with her once, then she could find out if he was more like her and his father or if he was the one that could do what she really wanted, to dominate her and give her the true sexual gratification that she needed.

However, she also hoped that this weekend would be helpful, seeing where they were going. She had tried and failed to find someone that would dominate her and her husband together but that had been more difficult than she had first perceived it to be. Finding a person to dominate either of them was fairly easy. However, any man or woman that would be willing to give her what she wanted, would only be cruel to her husband and vice versa.

##########################

The rest of the week had been pretty calm compared to the weekend for both Adam and Ashley. There were moments Adam had thought Ashley knew he was the mysterious man given the looks that she kept giving him, thinking he wasn't looking. However, he dismissed it as he had made sure to cover his tracks and make sure she had no way of knowing it was him at all.

As the end of the week approached, their mother and father had started to show their excitement of the trip they were taking. The plan was to fly out on Friday afternoon and the kids would have the house to themselves. They were not allowed to have a party, but they were allowed to have friends over.

When Ashley found out about this, she had a plan already in motion. She just needed to finish the final pieces. First, she needed to get her brother out of the house. This actually would happen without her intervention as he said he was going out to a movie with some friends and may not be home Friday night.

Secondly, she needed to contact the mysterious man and make sure he could be there. Her plan was to find a way to figure out who he was. She hadn't figured that part out just yet, but she was sure if she improvised, she could find a way to get his mask off.

Once she had a free moment, she got up to her bedroom and texted the mysterious man to put things into place. "Hiya there."

She waited for about 20 minutes, her anticipation eating at her so much she couldn't contain herself. She wanted to scream out, willing him to respond back to her. 'Please answer me!' she thought, her despair rising so much that she thought her plan wouldn't...

DING. She heard her phone go off. Jumping up when she heard it she nearly dropped her phone as her hands were trembling. She had to steady herself as she couldn't read the text with her trembling hands as her phone was shaking. Taking a deep breath, she was able to steady her hands so that she could read the text.

"Hello to you too." His voice in her head was like a sweet song, romancing her with just his voice.

"So... do you have any plans for tomorrow night?" she texted him back. She felt like she was sitting on needles waiting for a response.

"I had some plans but I can move things around if needed. What do you have in mind?"

"My parents will be out of town and I was wondering if you wanted to come over and have some more fun?" she responded back. "You can wear your mask all you want and I will have some extra toys for us to play with."

"Hmm. Sounds interesting. Count me in." Adam was amazed that his sister was being this forthcoming. Perhaps he had been too good and made her fall for him. He just knew he would need to be careful to keep his identity secret.

"Awesome, but I will ask something of you," she texted him back.

"Sure, what ever can I do for such a beautiful woman?"

She sent a blush emoji before responding, "I would like you to take off your mask afterwards tomorrow. I have been having feelings about someone close to me and I need to know who you are and if it is worth pursuing anything with you or going after the other person."

"Fair enough, but if I am to remove my mask, can you let me know who this other person is?" "Well shit!" he thought to himself, "Guess I will be revealing myself sooner than I had expected."

She thought for a minute. This man knew about her, had seen her during her intimate times and most likely he would know who her brother was as well. She would be taking an extreme risk if she revealed her feelings for her brother. "All I can say is that he is a relative of mine."

Adam froze looking at his phone's screen. She was attracted to a relative. Who could it be? She had screamed his name out a couple times but could it really be him? There was their father and their uncle to think about but their uncle they hadn't seen them much since he was in the military and he was deployed a lot.

"Well, if you won't tell me his name, then I won't reveal who I am to you," he responded.

Ashley knew she was backed into a corner. She could just let it go, but she needed to find out who this mysterious man was. She sighed knowing she had only one choice. "Fine, but you better keep your end of the bargain."

"Of course, you have my word and to prove it to you, I will even send you a copy of my driver's license, however, I will take out my name, address and some other specific identifiers."

He ripped a couple pieces of paper so he could hide his name, address and picture and thought that would be sufficient. It still showed his driver's license number, which in and of itself, could be used to identify him. Then he took a picture of it and sent it over to her. "Satisfied for now?"

She looked at the picture he sent and was happy he was giving her something. One of her friend's mom worked at the DMV so if needed, she could find out who he was. "Yes, but I expect the mask to come off tomorrow night."

"Of course. I am a man of my word."

"The person I am speaking about is my brother and if you know about me, then you know who he is as well."

Adam nearly fell off his bed when he saw that. He was truly in shock. His sister was having feelings for him. A thought popped into his head that he could kill two birds with one stone and not only reveal himself to her but also express his feelings to her as well. He just hoped that she wouldn't reject him and this wasn't what she had already figured it out and was going to hurt him. Worst case, he could just up his plans to move out since he did currently have the money to buy a place or get an apartment at worst.

"That is interesting. I do know of your brother, but I will keep your secret." It took all he could muster up to type that out on his phone as his hands were shaking. All he really wanted to do was run into her room and hold her, telling her that he loved her and was the masked man.

"Anyway... I will see you tomorrow night. Say 8pm?" she asked him.

"That will work for me. I will see you then."

Everything was now in place for Ashley's plan. She just hoped that when he was unmasked, that he wouldn't be someone that she found unattractive. She had pictured him to be this dashing man that would sweep her off her feet and do anything she asked. Her heart fluttered at the thought that by Friday night, she would not only be writhing in her orgasm again and again, but she would also know the identity of the mysterious man.

###############################

Ashley was so giddy with excitement that she could barely contain herself. She decided to call Tanya to let her know. On Monday after her weekend with the mysterious man, she had met Tanya for lunch and some shopping.