One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stop teasing me. You're driving me crazy."

Adam smiled but ignored her for now. He then moved one of his hands down to her mound and was running his nails along her mons venus, coming close to the top of her pussy where her clit was begging to be touched but again, he refused to get any closer.

"Please god dammit! Please give me release and stop teasing me!" she begged again, frustration evident in her voice.

Adam looked up at her, seeing how her mouth was open as she was panting and trying her hardest to wait but she was not doing very good. "You can beg better than that," he growled, trying his best to change his voice so she wouldn't recognize him. By her non reaction, it seemed to work.

"Please sir, please give me the pleasure I deserve." Ashley tried to move her breasts to come in contact with his lips but he moved each time she did. She whimpered in frustration.

"You can do better than that. Beg like you mean it," he growled again, this time slapping her breast, telling her to stop moving.

She stopped instantly, knowing she would be punished if she proceeded. "Please... I will do anything. Please give me the pleasure I need!? " She swallowed hard before saying the one thing she didn't know if she could. She finally got the nerve to do it, "PLEASE MASTER!" she yelled.

Her words shocked him. He expected her to yell something and truly beg, but the word MASTER was not something he would think would come out of her mouth, especially since she didn't know who he was.

Adam locked his lips on the nipple she was trying to put into his mouth while his hand ran down the length of her slit. He sucked, nibbled and bit on her nipple causing her to moan loudly. While he was doing this, his fingers had plunged into her pussy, scraping along her walls looking for that secret spot that most men could never find.

"Ohhh, Goood!" she yelled out. The feeling of her first smaller orgasm hit her without warning. She didn't have much time to ride it out as she felt a bigger one start to build. This one coming felt much more like the ones he had given her in the past.

Adam released her nipple as he started to kiss down her stomach towards the scent that tickled his nose. Ashley's hands tried to move but the restraints wouldn't let her.

"Please Master. I need your wonderful cock inside me. I need to feel your seed inside of me."

Adam froze again. This was the second time she had shocked him as she was begging for him to cum inside of her again. He kissed his way back up her body and gave her a loving and passionate kiss. Before he guided himself inside of her, he put his mask back on and took off her blindfold.

Ashley opened her eyes and saw him looking down at her. She still couldn't move at that moment but she was glad he was going to fuck her like she wanted.

As Adam moved to position himself inside of her, he realized he wanted to control her legs better. He unstrapped her legs and arms, giving her control of her body back. Then he picked up one of her legs as he ran his cock up and down her slit, slapping her clit a couple times, little gasps escaping her lips.

Adam pointed his cock at his prize and slowly pushed inside of her. He got about halfway in before he felt her resist him a little. Then he pulled back slowly and added another inch. He did this over and over until she was able to take him fully and their pelvises were touching.

He held her there for a few moments, his cock twitching inside of her causing her to squeal each time. When he was satisfied she was ready, he pulled out slowly and then back in with slow yet powerful thrusts. Ashley was panting with each thrust as he started to fuck her like she had wished all week.

Ashley just hoped that after tonight, he would be between her legs more often than her having to go a week without it. She was close to jumping her own brother this week she was so horny. However, she would have to make a decision as to whether she would want to stay with the mysterious man after tonight or try to pursue her brother. She tried to keep that out of her thoughts so she could focus on her orgasm and the wonderful feeling this man was giving her.

Adam started to pick up his pace as he released her leg and Ashley instinctively wrapped her legs around his torso, her heels pressing on his buttocks pulling him in as much as possible.

Within a couple minutes of him pounding the life out of her, Ashley began to lose control as her orgasm started to hit her. She was shaking her head and having trouble keeping her eyes open.

"Fuck Master! I'm so close! I'm gonna cum!" she yelled, her orgasm reaching its peak.

"Are you ready to meet your new Master?"

Her eyes went wide as she held onto her orgasm and kept it from crashing over her. "Yes Master. Please let me see the face of the man that fucks me the best."

Adam smiled as he brought one hand up and pulled his mask off, looking directly into Ashley's eyes as she saw who he was for the first time.

Ashley's mind went blank momentarily as multiple emotions hit her all at once. Shock, love, lust, confusion. Before she could say anything, she lost her voice completely and arched her back. Her legs tightened around her brother as her arms pulled him close, his head resting on her shoulder. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body began to shake violently as her orgasm hit her.

Ashley had felt orgasms like the one that was building with him before but what hit her was ten times more intense. In her mind, she felt like she was floating on the clouds, her entire body shaking but going numb down to her toes.

When her orgasm finally subsided, she laid there limp, not moving but still breathing with a 10.000 watt smile on her face. Adam was still buried inside of his sister and hadn't had his orgasm yet, but was happy she had such a great one. Her grip on his cock was the most intense he had ever felt.

After about ten minutes, Ashley opened her eyes and looked at her brother who was no longer inside of her but sitting on the bed. She wondered if she had done something wrong to make him not want to be inside of her anymore. She still felt shocks running through her body and most of it was still numb to where it was difficult to move.

"Adam?" her voice croaked as she was able to look up at him sitting there.

Adam had seen the look of shock and fear in her eyes and was fighting inside his mind; asking if he did the right thing. He loved her dearly and hoped his lapse in judgment to do this for her, mostly, wouldn't cause too much of a rift in their already frail relationship which he was hoping to build back up.

Adam went to stand up and gather his things, his head hung in shame for what he had done, when he felt something grab his left forearm. Quickly, his head looked down and then over to her with sadness and guilt in his eyes. "Please don't go. Come lay with me please," Ashley said with tears in her eyes.

Adam knew it would be a bad idea and could make things worse but he relented and laid down with her. His cock was still hard and he had to adjust himself so that his cock was against his stomach. He was holding her as she was laying facing him, her leg draped over his.

Ashley didn't know what was plaguing her brother but wanted to let him know it was okay what they did together. Hell, to her, she got the best of both worlds. She got to keep her mysterious man along with being with the brother she was falling for.

Ashley looked up at him, still seeing the tears in his eyes as he looked forward. She took her hand and put it on his chin, giving him the indication that she wanted him to look at her, "What's wrong sweetie?"

Adam looked down at her and didn't see fear or guilt or anything bad that he had seen before. He only saw the love and affection that she would always give to him. He also saw that same look she had given him during that kiss so many years ago. He started to doubt if he had maybe jumped the gun and she was more shocked at seeing it was him as opposed to her being upset.

"I shouldn't have deceived you honey. I didn't want it to happen this way but when I saw you last Friday and you were so vulnerable, I knew I needed to do something." He took a long swallow before continuing. "You had thought it was your boyfriend coming back and I wanted to make you happy, but I didn't know that we would end up having sex."

He took a deep breath before continuing, "I was going to leave it at that but when you were crying in your room after your boyfriend dumped you, I knew I had to step in."

Tears were now running down his face as he hoped that she would forgive him. She smiled up at him, which caught him off guard. She wiped away his tears and smiled, "You gave me something I had been longing for for a long time. When I woke up in that hotel room on Sunday, I was soo horny. I tried everything I could to get myself off, but do you know what actually got me off and gave me my own best orgasm?"

He shook his head not knowing what she was thinking.

"I thought back to that first kiss we had so many years ago. Except in my mind, the kiss lasted longer and you had your hands all over my body. Before we could have sex, I had the best orgasm I have ever given myself."

"But... then why did you look scared and shocked when I revealed myself to you?" he asked confused as to her words.

She giggled, "Well dummy, I didn't have any thought that it was you. That was why it was shock and fear. My mind was trying to come to terms with what was happening and my body was trying to release the best orgasm I have ever had."

He tilted his head, "When you say the best..."

"Yes, I mean better than anyone else, including the previous times we were together," she giggled at him.

"WOW!"

"That's what I'm screaming! Now," she said as she pushed him onto his back and moved to straddle him, the underside of his cock rubbing on her clit, "I did ask you to come in me, Master. Are you going to give your little submissive what she wants or do I need to find a master that will satisfy my needs."

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes, I'm sure dammit!" she yelled cutting him off. "I have been trying to decide all week if I should go after my brother or stay with this new guy, whom I knew nothing about. Now that I know you are one and the same, all I want is for you to fuck me and love me all day and all night."

Adam smiled at her, feeling her words to be true. He brought his hands up to her ass as she leaned forward and mashed his lips with hers. She kissed him passionately for the first time knowing this was her brother. For the past week, she had wished to go back all those many years ago and kiss him this way for their first kiss, but it wasn't meant to be.

While he squeezed on her ass, causing her to moan in his mouth, he lifted her up and his cock responded by standing straight up. As he went to lower her onto his cock, hoping he could do it without touching his own cock, he felt a hand grasp him and guide him to her entrance.

Ashley smiled while continuing to kiss her brother. She knew what he had in mind when he lifted her up and she was more than willing to welcome him back inside of her. As his cock parted her lips, she realized that she was taking him for the first time as her brother and the feeling sent jolts of electricity coursing through her body to her core. She had never felt anything this wonderful and wondered if it had to do with the taboo feeling of being with her own brother or that she was madly in love with this man. Either way, she didn't want this to ever stop.

Adam held onto her ass with one hand and her hip with the other hand while he pushed and pulled her up and down on his cock. Ashley had her hands rested on his chest while her head was thrown back with her eyes closed. She reveled in the wonderful sensations her brother was giving her and the insanely full feeling that he gave her. At that moment, she didn't know if she could ever give up her brother to any other woman or if she could ever want to remotely be with another man for that matter.

After about 10 minutes of pounding away at her tight and extremely wet pussy, Ashley slammed her hips down one last time as she allowed a small orgasm to hit her. She had already had a phenomenal orgasm and would be satisfied for a long while, though she would never complain or say no to Adam anymore. She looked directly into his eyes, grabbed a hold of both of his hands and guided them to her breasts.

"You have given me so much love and pleasure. Now let me show you what I can give you in return."

She licked her lips while looking at him wickedly. First, she started to gyrate her hips around in circles, this time causing him to moan loudly. He was pinching and pulling on her hard nipples the entire time as he loved her breasts, even given their large size.

With each revolution of her hips, her clit would rub on his pelvis sending jolts of pleasure throughout her being. She needed to focus on him though. As she brought up her hips and started to slam the full length of his hard cock deep in her sex, she didn't know if it was his size or that it was her brother, but somehow he felt much larger and happened to fit perfectly inside of her and touch all the right places.

Ashley had a good rhythm going as she rode his cock, but couldn't get a fast enough pace being on her knees. She stopped, causing him to look down at her in confusion as she shifted her legs. She stood up so that she was on the balls of her feet and she could really pound her pussy on his cock.

Ashley started to get a fast and hard rhythm going as she rode his cock like she had never done before. She could feel him lifting up his hips to meet her downward thrusts. She was on another plane of existence as she tried to hold back her orgasm. She wanted him to cum hard inside of her and show her that he truly owned her.

"Please Master. Cum inside of me. I need you to mark what belongs to you and show me that I truly belong to you."

Her orgasm was so close, that she was having trouble concentrating. Just then, she felt one of his hands leave her breast and go to her ass. He gripped hard on her ass and held her in place. She wondered what he was doing but then as he started to thrust into her hard, she realized he must have sensed that she was having trouble concentrating and decided to take control on his own.

Adam grabbed hold of her ass cheek and started thrusting up into her as he held her in place. Knowing his grip on her may leave a mark, but he was driven by his lust and nothing mattered at that moment other than his impending orgasm. He had always wondered how wonderful a woman's orgasm was and when he felt this one coming on, he thought it would have been close to this, if not much better.

His balls began to boil as he started grunting loudly. His cock twitched inside his sister's welcoming pussy and he felt her squeeze his cock awaiting his impending orgasm. "I'm cumming Ash," he moaned as he couldn't hold it any longer. The largest force of cum shot from his balls up his shaft and into his sister, flooding her canal with all that sticky and delicious cream.

Ashley felt her brother's cock twitch knowing he was about to cum hard and she could no longer hold her own orgasm back as she felt her own pussy contract around his cock, squeezing him for all he was worth. She had fought to hold her own orgasm back but as soon as she felt the first spurt of cum coat her walls, her own orgasm broke through, shattering her resolve. She slammed down her hips on him hard, forcing his cock to squirt deep inside her womb as her own orgasm crashed over her.

This one was just as good as the first main one. She shuddered, feeling her orgasm crash over her. She threw her head back and dug her nails, hard, into his chest. As she lost the feeling in her legs, she fell forward, still being impaled by his cock. Once her orgasm had finished, she collapsed on his chest, her head falling hard but being caught by her brother as to softly let her head fall on his chest.

They both laid there for a long while, trying to recover from their orgasms. As she came to, sweat beading down her entire body, still feeling numbness through her whole body, she could feel her brother running his hand through her hair as his other hand rubbed on her back.

Ashley looked up at her brother, knowing her makeup was probably a mess now, though she hadn't put on much, and that her hair was disheveled as well. She tried to smile at him, still feeling shocks running through her body.

Adam tilted his head so he could look at her eyes. He searched her eyes for anything bad he could think of. Regret, guilt, fear, anger or even sadness. He couldn't find any of it. All he saw was love and happiness.

"Are you sure you are okay with this still?" he asked, wanting to be 100% sure before they went any further.

She couldn't find any words and simply nodded her head quickly, looking like a child who was just asked if they wanted any more dessert. There wasn't anything else in this world she wanted more than to be with him. Her heart swelled to new heights as she saw him smile, content that he was good with her answer.

After they rested for a little while longer, Adam went downstairs to get something small to eat for both of them and something to drink. Once they had their fill, they made love for another two hours before they both had multiple wonderful orgasms together. By the time the night was over, they were both exhausted, but happy that they were in each other's arms.

When they had finally finished, they laid together on her bed, their bodies tangled together in a mass of flesh. Neither of them took longer than a couple minutes to fall fast asleep.

Little did they know they weren't the only ones who had been there that night.

To be continued ..................................................