One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Tanya knew that Ashley and her boyfriend were no longer together, it was surprising to see Ashley in such a happy mood. But it was something else that was getting her happy that really caught Tanya's eye. Ashley was literally glowing. Then she realized it was the afterglow of being sexually satisfied and more than her ex-boyfriend had been in the past.

This brought up a slew of questions for Tanya. The first and biggest question was who was she sleeping with? After lunch, they went to a couple stores, mostly just looking at nothing in particular and just enjoying shopping like they always did. After they hit the second store and Ashley kept looking at all the sexy lingerie, Tanya couldn't take it anymore.

"Alright already," Tanya groaned in frustration, "Spill it."

Ashley looked at her confused. She didn't know why her best friend was angry all of a sudden. "What?"

"Who is it? Who is the new guy?"

Ashley froze almost instantly, looking like a deer caught in headlights, "I don't know..."

"Oh don't play dumb with me bitch. I know damn well you are never this giddy and giggly unless you have been fucked senseless," Tanya explained with her hands on her hips as her foot tapped waiting for a response. "Well... I ain't got all damn day."

Ashley sighed and hung her head. Her thoughts went back to Friday and then Saturday night. As her head rose, ready to finally tell all that she knew, she had the biggest grin on her face she could have.

Ashley told her what happened, minus the parts where she called out Adam's name of course, and how this mysterious man brought her to more orgasms than she had ever had. She also explained that they were more intense than she had ever had and that her panties were currently soaked right now just thinking about it.

Tanya's mouth just dropped as she listened to her friend tell the story. She could also feel a deep tingling growing in her own pussy as her clit throbbed hard. She was not as much a submissive as Ashley was, but the feeling of being restrained and a mysterious person having his way with her, did bring up some of her kinky thoughts. She had thought about doing something similar when her own brother came home one day, but finding out he was into guys, well that killed all her ideas of being with her brother.

The rest of the day was spent shopping with both of them finding some sexy outfits as well as lingerie, wondering which ones the mysterious man would like the most. When they had finally decided on three outfits a piece along with three things of lingerie as well, they just smiled at each other.

"Damn, we are going to look hot as fuck for anyone," Tanya said with a big grin on her face.

"Hell yes!" Ashley said, feeling her juices running slowly down her legs. She loved that feeling and knew that Tanya did as well.

Back to the present, Ashley called up Tanya and let her know about the meeting she was going to have with the mysterious man. This gave Tanya an idea. She was going to try to figure out who he was as Ashley had not said that he was going to reveal himself to her. Tanya put a plan in place so she would have to hide somewhere so she could find out this guy's identity.

##################################

Friday couldn't have come any quicker for either Ashley or Adam. When their parents were fully packed and ready to head to the airport, they both offered to drive them which caused Vikki to arch an eyebrow at the both of them. She hadn't seen them both like this in a long time, not since Ashley started high school and they stopped being friends.

Adam ended up being the one who took their parents. His mom had chatted him up on the way to the airport, wondering why he was happy to take them. All she could get out of him was that he was looking forward to a quiet weekend and that he only had plans for a movie that night with some friends. He had never spoken about any friends other than Johnny and from what she heard, Johnny would only go to a movie if it was a porno or they were going with a gaggle of ladies.

After his parents were dropped off, Adam made his way back home quickly. As it was now close to 6pm, he needed to get ready for his "movie" to keep up the guise that he was actually going. As soon as he was home, he headed directly to his room and showered then dressed quickly.

Once he came out of his room, he headed to the kitchen to get a drink. As he was about ready to head out the door, he heard noise on the stairs. He looked out from the kitchen and saw his sister descending the stairs.

His jaw dropped almost instantly as she was wearing a sky blue dress that hugged her body like a second skin. From what he could see, she was not wearing a bra and either had no panties on or was wearing the thinnest thong she could find. He literally had no words as she came down. Her giggles brought him out of his daze.

"Damn, you are dressed to kill, aren't you?"

"You aren't the only one who has a date tonight," she said as she smiled at him. Part of her was excited at the way her brother was looking at her. Devouring her with his eyes. However, another part of her didn't want him to make a move as she needed to know who this mysterious man was and didn't want to turn her brother down for fear of losing her chance with him.

He only laughed, "Yeah well, I haven't gotten that lucky recently, other than for Tanya. Maybe I will call her tomorrow and take her out." Adam knew this would hit a nerve and wanted to see if his sister's reaction would be genuine or not.

Ashley froze in her tracks. She wanted to turn to him and tell him not to and that she was the only one he would need, but she couldn't. Having to keep herself composed, she could work her charm on him and see if he was interested later. She just hoped that he would be interested in her. Even she started to have doubts that she was doing the right thing.

"Hey Adam," she said with sadness in her voice.

"What's up Ash?"

"Umm, can we talk tomorrow? I've missed how we were best friends and would talk about all sorts of things."

"Sure Ash. I will even go out and get your favorite Starbucks coffee and a muffin for you."

Her heart seemed to stop for a minute as she had never personally told him which her favorites were. He must have been listening the few times that they went with their parents and that he really cared enough to remember things about her. A tear fell from her eye as she just stared at him.

Seeing a tear come down and her eyes start to water a bit, he walked up to her and put his arms around her pulling her close in a loving hug. "Hey, what's wrong honey?"

Tears now started to run down even more down her face. The last time he called her honey was before they had stopped being friends before she started high school. That was his pet name for her and she would call him sweetie as well. They had gotten the names from watching a chick-flick that she had convinced him to watch a couple years prior as those were the names the couple would call each other.

Since that movie, they acted like a married couple as they were essentially, with the exception of the romantic part and sex of course. They helped each other with everything from homework to chores and would argue about the dumbest things and then hold each other to make up.

More times than not, she would end up in his bed with him spooning her or her body splayed over his while he was on his back. Their mother had come in to wake them up and caught them in peculiar positions before, but after finding out it was harmless and they weren't sexually active and were just close, she allowed it as they were that close and she feared it could harm their growth into adults.

Ashley recalled her mother telling her she had even been that close with her older sister and they had been pulled apart and thus had trouble with their parents growing up. This caused both her she and her sister to turn into bad girls for a while. She was brought out of it by her current husband while her sister had gotten arrested for drugs and that is what caused her to finally break out of her bad girl phase.

"Nothing. I was just thinking back to how we used to be so close and how I missed it so much. I am glad that you aren't mad at me about it and that you still love me as much as you did back then."

"Of course Ash," he said as he broke the hug and held her at arm's length while using his hand to bring up her chin and look directly in her eyes, "You know I can't stay mad at you for long. And besides, I would do anything to protect you and keep you safe."

Adam pulled her head close and Ashley's eyes went wide as she thought he was going to kiss her and she just about shook in anticipation. Instead of kissing her lips he kissed her forehead and smiled at her. "I would recommend checking your makeup though as your tears have messed it up."

"SHIT!" she yelled, "Thank you Adam. I know I haven't told you in a while but you are the best brother a girl could have." She kissed his cheek quickly and ran up the stairs to go fix her makeup. Why did he make her feel like she was a little girl swooning over her first crush? That she didn't know but she was starting to regret having the mysterious man coming over instead of doing something with her brother. And like hell if she was going to let Tanya come in and steal away her brother. That is only if he didn't rebuff her advances.

Adam just smiled and yelled that he was leaving and he would see her later. Ashley poked her head out of the bathroom and it was obvious that she had pulled her dress down so she didn't make a mess on it. She smiled at him lovingly and said, "Okay sweetie. See you later tonight."

Adam smiled as he heard her call out his pet name. He made his way out to his truck and checked the time. He had purchased a new outfit that he would wear tonight after his breakfast with Raquel. It was a black silk shirt that left most of his arms exposed and black leather pants. He had 25 minutes before he was going to be needed back. There was a park down the road and he could easily park there and walk to his house without being noticed. Adam drove away and found a place to park and think while he waited.

Adam walked the short distance from his truck down the street to his house. He had put his mask on a few houses before hand, just to make sure that he wasn't seen. He walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. It felt awkward ringing his own doorbell when his keys were in his pocket. He waited for a few moments wondering what was taking her so long since she was already dressed and all she had to do was her makeup. Again, he rang the doorbell, almost getting frustrated before he heard the door open.

When she opened the door, his mouth nearly dropped. She was still wearing the same dress and had not put much make-up on, though she didn't need the make-up as she had natural beauty. However, it also wasn't the way her hair was snaking its way down her neck and into the top of the valley of her breasts, but it was more the look in her eyes that caught him by surprise. He realized she had looked at him a couple times that way this week when he wasn't looking but would either change her look or look away when he would turn his face.

He then realized she was devouring him with her seductive eyes. She was stripping him naked and running over what she wanted to do to him and him to her. He could easily smell her scent already and knew that she was already turned on. Then again, he could smell her earlier as well. At that moment, he wondered if it was going to be him to play with her or vice versa.

"Well hello there," she said as she leaned against the door seductively cocking out her hip.

"Good evening to you too," he said, his voice changing device in place as he tried to compose himself. Her demeanor was making it very difficult though.

"Come in, I would say to make yourself comfortable, but we won't be down here for very long."

Adam could only smile under his mask as he walked into the house. He looked around for a minute, acting like he hadn't been there before, before she took his hand.

"Would you like something to drink before we start the festivities?"

He shook his head, "No thank you. You are all I need tonight."

She blushed at his words, her mound quaking in anticipation. Her nipples had been hard since before he rang the doorbell, but now it felt like they were so hard, they were going to rip her dress open and attack him on their own.

She guided him up the stairs to her bedroom. She had the lights out with some candles lit up around the room, basking it in a yellow orange glow. She had some flower petals around the bed as well as on the bed itself. In the middle of the bed sat a bag of toys and various other items she had for him to use on her.

Once she entered the room and saw him looking at all she had setup, she laid on her bed, looking alluring as possible at him, the bag of goodies sitting in front of her as she ran her fingers over the bag. "I brought my own toys just in case you didn't have your own."

Adam could only smile as his cock jumped in his pants. He walked over to the bed and he opened up the bag as Ashley moved to lay on her back. She was angelic looking with her hair splayed out like a halo behind her. She truly was perfect to him and he loved her dearly.

As he was rummaging through the bag, he found some straps that he could use to bind her to the bed, though without any bed posts, he may have to improvise. As he looked down at his feet hearing a clink of metal as his feet shifted. Looking down, he saw the other end of the straps were already setup under the bed. "Clever girl," he thought to himself, seeing as how she had already got it setup.

Adam pulled out the straps first, moving the bag over to the floor. Then he connected each of the straps to the bed before looking at his sister. Ashley was running her hands all over her slim frame, though she was careful not to touch her pussy or tits just yet.

Smiling at her, he took her hand, pulling her to her feet. His mask only gave him a small amount of room to put his lips and tongue through to kiss her, but he needed more coverage than anything else so as not to reveal himself until he was ready. Then he put his arms around her holding her close. She was running her hands up and down his back, feeling the muscles underneath her touch.

As he held her, it felt almost perfect as nothing truly sexual was going on. He had to get a grip of himself so the night could proceed. His hands snaked up her back, massaging her as they moved up. Once his hands reached the top, he slowly unzipped her dress as their lips finally met. They kissed softly at first and then as her lips parted, their tongues met as they explored each other's mouths. With the zipper being all the way down, he squeezed her ass, loving the feeling of it along with the soft material of her dress.

Adam then released her and broke the kiss as he gave her dress a slight tug from where her cleavage was, watching as the dress cascaded down and pooled at her feet. Ashley stood there in all her nude glory as Adam just stared at her, taking in the lovely sight before him. Knowing he was looking at her, caused Ashley to blush, even though he had seen her naked before.

Adam took her hand and led her back to the bed, being as gentle as he could so he could save the more hardcore stuff for later. Not having planned on using any of the kinky toys this time but since she had the bag, he didn't want to disappoint her. He started by strapping her wrists and ankles to the bed. He left her enough slack so that she could move a couple inches but not much more than that.

Having realized that to really make her feel good, he would need more access than his mask would give him. He went over to the bag and saw that there was a mask that would cover her eyes all the way but still leave most of her face open. He pulled it out and walked over to her putting the mask over her face. Once it was in place, he tried a couple things to get her to flinch but she couldn't see his movements. Satisfied, he pulled his mask off and set it down next to the bed.

Adam then quickly removed his own clothes. Then he knelt on the bed as he kissed his sister softly. She pulled her head up slightly to meet his lips as her tongue snaked its way into his mouth. She expected his kiss to be rough and forceful, but this was a more loving kiss. Whomever he was, he cared about her in ways that she couldn't comprehend at the moment. She desperately needed to know who he was.

Adam reluctantly broke the kiss, but kept his lips on her soft skin as he kissed his way across her cheek and then down her neck. Instead of heading down to her breasts, he kissed back up the other side of her neck and to her ear where he sucked on her ear lobe and ran his tongue along her ear canal. Ashley could only moan as she felt his lips on her. How she wished he would ravage her, but this was doing things to her that she didn't expect.

Maybe it wasn't just that she wanted to be ravaged, but more to be loved. This could also explain why she was thinking about her brother and being turned on by him. She knew he loved her more than anything and was always looking out for her, even though she was the older sibling. This also added another dimension to this masked man. If he was just some guy that was obsessed with her and not someone she was close to, that could cause her problems if she decided to pursue her brother.

Adam trailed his kisses back down her neck and through the valley of her breasts, intentionally missing her breasts as she groaned in displeasure. As he reached her stomach, he ran a trail of kisses around her navel, while his fingers ran up and down her sides, sending goosebumps up and down her body.

Then he ran his tongue around the outside of her navel, causing her to gasp in pleasure. She remembered the multiple orgasms he had given her just as his tongue ran along the inside of her navel, pulling on her piercing. He lightly bit on her piercing, pulling it as his lips met with the soft flesh where the piercing connected to the skin, causing her to gasp loudly.

Adam continued playing with her navel for a few more minutes, feeling her hips starting to gyrate. He could only smile at how turned on he could make his sister. Then he moved further along her body. As he stopped right at where the small patch of hair would be above her sex but found it to be smooth as she must have shaved it earlier that day.

He put some soft kisses on her mound, seeing her trying to move against the restraints as she moaned and her head shook. It seemed she didn't like the teasing he was giving her, but that wouldn't stop him from continuing.

Instead of kissing down her slit and puffy lips, he moved down the inside of her thigh, flicking his tongue every so often. He moved further down, caressing her calves as he went. When he got to her feet, he gave her some soft kisses on the tops of her feet before making it to her toes.

Amazingly, her feet smelled divine as he inhaled the scent. Then he moved to her other foot and did the same thing as he kissed his way back up her leg, pausing to bite on the top of her mound where the patch of hair would be. Ashley gasped in pleasure as she lifted her hips, hoping he would move towards the area that was calling his name. The anticipation was killing her as she wanted him to fill her with his fingers, tongue or his dick as it didn't matter what she had inside of her, just as long as it came from him.

Instead, Adam kissed his way up her body again, his fingers running up her sides. When his lips got to her breast, he placed soft kisses around them, making sure to accidentally brush the nipples but to not pay any more attention to them than that. When he moved to her other breast and did the same thing, she let out a low groan.