One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,451 Followers

As they reached her room, Adam entered first and sat on the edge of the bed. When he saw Ashley enter the room, he put up his hand and she stopped in her tracks. He pointed up but she didn't know what he wanted as she tilted her head. "Stand up," he said simply in a commanding voice.

Ashley complied with his request and stood up. Her hands were fidgeting in front of her as she stood there waiting for his next command. She wondered what he had in store for her and, as her eyes looked up to him, she saw he was looking at her body.

She knew she had a slim but rectangular type body, but also knew her breasts were large for her frame and was always subconscious of how she looked in the nude. So far, she knew from what her brother had told her, he loved her, but deep down, she also wanted him to love her body as well. She wanted to be the one that he thought about all the time and that he fantasized about when he couldn't have her.

Adam looked at Ashley standing there waiting for his next command. However, this time it wasn't about her following his command. This was about admiring her body for the first time. Each time before this, when he saw her naked, it was either through the mask or she was laying on a bed.

He truly did adore her body. Her hips were just perfect for her size. Her breasts were large and matched her form perfectly, and in his eyes she had the nicest areolas and most succulent nipples he had ever seen. He did enjoy sucking on them a lot but what those large nipples were really good for was pinching and pulling on. She also had a mole on each breast and one that matched them on her right ass cheek. The one on her left breasts was more to the side while her right breast had one on the bottom.

Adam stood up and walked around her body, taking in everything he saw. He walked around her back and looked at her back and down to her ass. Her ass, though not perfectly toned, was a wonderful shape. It matched her larger hips and made him want to run his hands and tongue all over it. She even had those sexy dimples of Venus that drew eyes in to her backside.

As he made his way back around to the front, he could only say one thing, "Damn!"

"Is my Master not pleased with...?" Ashley started to say, feeling like her body was not satisfying to her brother.

Adam held up his hand as he stopped her midsentence. "I said damn as you are one of the hottest women I have ever seen. I still can't truly believe I have been making love to such a beautiful woman. Are you sure you aren't crazy for picking me of all guys?" Adam asked. She must be bat-shit crazy to want to be with him. Not that he was a bad looking guy, but he knew there were much more handsome guys out there that had more to offer than he did.

Upon hearing this, her chest flushed as her heart swelled as her chest with confidence as she looked up at him. She looked into his eyes for any signs of deception or anything that would show that he was not being sincere. All she saw when she looked into his eyes was the love and caring that he was expressing to her.

"Master, do I have your permission to kiss and hold you?"

"Ashley. With or without me being a master to you or whatever this is, I will never deny you wanting to hug or kiss me."

Ashley was giddy and jumped into his arms, her lips mashing into his as he lost his balance and they fell on the bed. Their tongues attacked each other as Adam's hands roamed her body and gripped hard on her ass, pulling her hard to him.

As they both calmed down for a minute, both panting from the lust that had taken over them, Ashley was biting her lip while looking into her brother's eyes. She finally broke her silence and asked, "Master... will you allow your submissive to fuck master's gorgeous cock and pleasure him?" As she did this, she couldn't help but to run her hand up and down his cock.

"No," he said plainly. She had shock in her eyes as she expected him to say yes. Wondering for half a second if she did something to upset him, but then yelped when he quickly flipped her over onto her back. "Your Master is going to make love to his woman and satisfy her in ways she never thought possible."

Ashley's eyes went wide as her brother growled as he attacked her breasts. Her nipples were already as hard as they ever had been and feeling his lips lock onto them sent waves of pleasure shooting through every inch of her being. Her eyes fluttered knowing her body was pleasing to her master. He was everything to her now.

She had even slept more soundly and better than she ever had in her life last night, even having a crazy dream that she could mostly remember. This was strange to her as most of the dreams she could remember were either nightmares or about how something would go the following day as her mind was hyped up about it.

##########################

In the dream that she could remember so vividly, she was happily working around a house. There were a couple children running around making noise. One of the children came up to her calling her mommy. She could only smile as she hugged the child. The child was complaining about something the other children did.

When she looked up, she saw another child coming over and the child's mother as well. Though she couldn't make out the mother's face, almost like her mind was not allowing her to see it, she felt as though the woman was a sister to her. Before she could speak, another woman came in with the third child, smiling as she held the youngest one. Again, her face was blocked from her mind but she felt a deep connection to this woman like she was a sister as well. This was all strange to Ashley as she didn't have any sisters, but there were two others that she would consider to be sisters, though there had not been any indication that something like this could happen.

Just then she heard a noise and turned slightly to hear her mother coming in the back door. Her mother's belly was swollen and looked to be pregnant. From her size, she had to have been at least 7 months or further along. Her mother smiled at her as Ashley stood and they locked lips into a passionate kiss.

Ashley wanted to feel shocked but something inside of her made the kiss feel so natural. She even put her arms around her mother and groped her ass, loving the feel of her pleasantly thick ass. She had never had feelings for another woman in a sexual way, but in her dream, something told her that she had been intimate with not only her mother, but the other two women as well.

As the children began to play again, they heard a loud thump that sounded like a car door shutting. One of the other women went to the window and squealed loudly stating that 'Daddy was home'. She went to the kitchen window herself and didn't see her father, but instead saw her brother, Adam, walking up to the house.

Something inside of her told her that nothing else mattered since her master was home. As he came into the house, he shared a passionate kiss and hug to each of the women along with hugs and kisses on the cheeks of all the kids. When he got to her, he smiled and kissed her just as passionately as he did the rest of the women. He smiled at her and asked, "Have all my wives behaved themselves today?"

Her only answer was, "Yes Master. All your wives have been well behaved and have been looking forward to you being home."

"Good, my love," he stated, "And how is my other child coming," he said while rubbing her belly.

Ashley then looked down and realized she was pregnant with another child and a look of shock overtook her face. It was then that she woke up abruptly to her brother snoring as her face was nuzzled into his face. She instinctively put her hands on her belly but felt her flat stomach and knew it was just a dream. Her hand then went further down and she could feel how wet she was as her juices ran down her legs and onto the bed. She closed her eyes and snuggled closer to her brother and knew that all was as it should have been.

##############################

Thinking back to that dream, this wasn't the first dream she'd had where she was pregnant, but it was the first that she was happy to be pregnant by the man she was with. She knew then that this was how it was meant to be. If her brother asked her to bear his child, she would gladly do it and she hoped he would eventually ask. Maybe not today or in the upcoming year, but sooner rather than later. She did want to finish her degree and start her career to be able to bring in some money, but she was starting to realize there was more than just having her own career, like being part of something much larger than just herself.

As her brother continued his assault on her large breasts, she could feel her hips moving on their own. Her hips were moving in circles and her scent was starting to fill the room. She wanted to guide him inside of her but he was now in full control of her and he was doing this for his pleasure as much as hers. She could only put her arms around him as one hand was running up and down his back, her nails digging into him slightly, egging him on. Her other hand was on the back of his head as she ran her hand through his hair, holding him on her breast.

Adam loved the taste of his sister's breast. He could sit there all day and suck on her breasts and be content. However, his throbbing erection told him that he needed release and he was going to get his release. It was his right, as her master, for him to get his release when he wanted to. She was his now and she was a vessel to be used for his pleasure. The power she gave him was intoxicating and combining the fact that it brought her happiness at the same time, made it the best thing in the world. He just couldn't bring himself pleasure knowing it would make his sister unhappy. On the contrary, he would rather see his sister happy than receive pleasure on his own.

Adam removed his lips from her breast and kissed his way back up her body, past her neck and to her face, where he shoved his tongue in her mouth and kissed her with a force. Ashley's hand was still on the back of his head and she was holding him in place as their tongues battled.

Reluctantly, Adam pulled his mouth off his sister, breaking their passion filled kiss. They were both breathing heavily, but both didn't want any of this to stop, ever. "Your Master wants to know: what do you want now?"

Ashley bit her lip and could feel her pussy contract at him calling himself her Master. She loved that word and wondered when he was going to call her his slave but thought maybe he wasn't ready to or perhaps he didn't truly want her as that. She didn't know either way but would find out eventually and hopefully sooner, rather than later. "I want my Master to fuck me and use me for his pleasure."

"Why should I use you and not someone else?" Adam asked with an amused smirk on his face.

Ashley had a look of shock on her face as his eyes bored into her soul. She didn't have an answer for that so she just said the first thing that came to mind, "I am owned by my Master. If he so chooses, he can have anyone he wants besides me, but I would not be doing my job as his possession if I am not providing my Master with the best pleasure I can provide."

Adam paused to take in her words, then smiled at what she had said. He didn't know what to expect when he asked her the question, it just kind of slipped out. Though, he was happy with her answer as she basically told him that he could be with anyone and she would accept it because it wasn't her choice. Since he had full control over her, he was the one who made the decisions now. Not that he would want anyone other than her, though it would be fun to be with multiple women, as any guy would want, he was satisfied that he finally had the one woman he has lusted after for so many years.

"You are correct. Since I am the master, you could not do anything to stop me. However," he said waiting a long pause before continuing, "I have decided that you are a worthy woman and deserving of the pleasure I will provide you and that you will give me."

"Thank you Master. I live my life only to serve you." This was now true as Ashley had everything she wanted while being in his arms.

"Good. Now, what it is that my submissive wants?"

"I want my Master to fuck me hard; for him to use my body for his pleasure," Ashley said as she moaned. She was so turned on at the moment it wouldn't take much to get her orgasm. Tears filled her eyes as she was in full bliss with the knowledge that she was going to be receiving her Master's cock once again. The anticipation was killing her and making her emotions run wild.

"Will you continue to serve me now and forever? Will you not touch another person in any sexual way without my permission? Will you do whatever I say no matter what it is and when I decide it, will you have my children?"

Ashley looked directly at him in shock again. She was willing to do all the rest without question but to actually be his breeding vessel. That thought was still something she was fighting in her head. To have her own brother's children, she quickly thought back to her dream and knew she had decided on this already. Her moral side screamed out to tell him to go fuck himself, but her moral side had such a small voice now that she barely heard it. The rest of her mind screamed and it came out in her voice, "YES MASTER! YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!! I'LL BEAR YOUR CHILDREN! BREED ME ALL YOU WANT MASTER!"

Shocked by her sudden outburst, Adam slammed his cock deep within his sister. Since they had already had sex multiple times the night before, he knew she could take it with little to no pain. As soon as he slammed into her as deep as he could go, she arched her back and screamed out, "THANK YOU MASTER!"

They had fucked and made love last night but he hadn't truly pounded her as hard as he could. That was about to change. This truly wasn't about her pleasure at the moment, this was about his. He pulled out and thrust hard back inside of her again. As he started to get a good rhythm he decided he needed a better position to really give it to her. He sat back on his knees and grabbed her inner thighs and started to force himself as deep and as fast into her tight wet pussy as possible.

Adam was able to keep this pace easily. His muscles flexed each time he slammed hard into her. He looked up at Ashley to see if he could see any pain but all he saw was pleasure. She had been moaning loudly the entire time but now she was shaking her head back and forth while she had one hand squeezing on her nipple hard while the other hand was above her trying to make sure she was far enough from the wall so she didn't knock herself out.

Ashley felt her orgasm coming fast and knew she wouldn't be able to hold it. Just as it was about to crash, she screamed out, "Master I'm cumming. You are making me cum HHHAARRDDD!" The rest that came out of her mouth Adam was not able to understand as she began to go into convulsions. Adam could feel her pussy contracting and squeezing hard on his cock, gripping it like a velvety vice.

It felt like the most wonderful thing pulling on his cock with each thrust but he continued to pound into her hard. As he felt her pussy flood with her cream, he felt his balls boil and his cum start to shoot up his shaft. He yelled out, "FUUUUUCK!" as he came hard, flooding her canal as he slammed back in once more as deep as he could.

Without warning, he fell forward but was able to catch himself using both his hands so he didn't hurt her. They were both panting heavily, his head resting right on her wonderful breasts. His eyes were barely open as he watched her chest move up and down and could see and feel her body tremble. Even noticing her nipple twitch a couple times. He wanted to reach out and suck on it but knew he needed a little bit of time to recover, and she most likely did as well.

As he laid there, Adam knew he would need to build up his stamina so he would not be this tired after each time they were together. After a few minutes, he looked up at her clock and saw it was just hitting 10:15am. He knew they both needed a shower after last night and this morning.

Adam got up and saw her whole body was covered in sweat and could see that her sheets would need to be cleaned as well. He reached out his hand to her and she looked at him confused. "We both need a shower and these sheets need to be cleaned so we can soak them again," he smirked at her.

Ashley could only smile as she was still feeling the after-effects of her orgasm coursing through her body. She knew he was right; they needed to get cleaned up. She hoped to have a swim in the pool that day and would love for her Master to be inside of her while she was in the pool as well. Having heard about pool sex, but never having had it, she was looking forward to experiencing everything she could with her Master.

With a groan, Ashley got up and as Adam made his way to the shower, she put her hand on his shoulder to stop him. "Let me get the sheets in the wash and make the bed and I will be there in a minute to wash you. Master should not be doing such remedial tasks such as washing himself, especially since I am here to do it for him," she said with a giggle. Adam could only smile and nod wondering if this was how it was going to be when they were alone.

Ashley turned around and quickly ran back to her room and stripped the bed then rushed to put the sheets in the wash downstairs. By the time she came back upstairs and had finished making the bed, she heard the doorbell ring. She scowled wondering who could be disturbing her time with her Master.

Ashley stuck her head into the bathroom, pausing for long enough to give her Master a once over as she bit her lip and let him know that someone was at the door but she would be back as soon as possible.

She ran back to her room to throw on a tank top and shorts. The doorbell rang again as she was making her way down the stairs. Looking out the glass in the door, she couldn't tell who it was but knew whomever it was, was female.

Ashley opened the front door and was surprised to see her friend Tanya standing there. Tanya had on a green top that stopped a couple inches under her breasts and tight gray shorts. She could tell from the straps coming over her shoulders and around her neck that she was wearing a bikini top on underneath.

"Hey Ash, got any plans today?" Tanya said with a knowing smirk.

Ashley felt uncomfortable around her friend at the moment but needed to keep her composure to make sure her friend didn't figure anything out. She knew she still smelled like sex and had her Master's cum running down her thigh. Luckily for her, her shorts were also tight and didn't allow anything to run too far but that would also cause the problem of having a wet spot in her shorts.

"Not much. It's just me and Adam here for the weekend," Ashley responded, trying to keep her unhappiness from her smile.

"Well personally, if I was in a house for the weekend by myself with your brother, there are plenty of things I could think of to do," Tanya smirked as she bit her lip.

"Uggh, you don't have to remind me of what YOU would want to do with him," Ashley said but in the back of her mind, she had already done a lot of what she wanted with her brother. Now that her brother/Master owned her, she was willing to do anything he wanted her to.

Tanya giggled at Ashley's response knowing what she had seen and that Ashley didn't seem to be bothered last night when she was getting pounded into the mattress. "Well, if you don't have anything to do, why don't we go for a swim? I know I need to work on my tan and you could always use one girl."

Ashley thought for a second and although she could come up with an excuse to get rid of her friend, if something just popped into her head like that, Tanya might be suspicious. Plus, she had told Tanya about her mysterious man and that he was going to reveal himself and knew Tanya was all about gossip.

daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,451 Followers