One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,431 Followers

Then a thought came to her head. What if she was too loose and her pussy lips were dangling down all lewdly and he decided to dismiss her? She wouldn't be able to say anything as it is within his discretion to dismiss her when he deems it necessary but she hadn't really been given a chance to please him correctly. These thoughts were racing through her head as she heard him speak up for the first time.

"One more time around," Adam said as he motioned with his finger to her.

Tanya did another 360 degree turn slowly allowing her Master to look her over. When she was done, Adam looked over at Ashley and chuckled. She was about to burst into tears as she thought he was laughing at her disgraceful body. Then he spoke up, "Ash, strip and stand next to your new sister."

"Yes Master," Ashley replied with a giggle as she quickly shed her bikini and stood next to Tanya. Ashley let her hand brush her friend's hand, giving her a wink, before she put her hands together behind her back with her chest pushing out showing the pride she had in presenting herself to her Master once again. She could feel how Tanya felt indifferent about what Adam thought about her, but she knew he approved by the way he looked at her. Then again, they both belonged to him now and he wouldn't have taken her if he wasn't remotely attracted to her.

"Well," Adam said as he stood smiling, "I will say one thing. You two are the hottest women I have ever seen. I still don't know what I did to deserve such beautiful women but I'm not the dumbass who would look a gift horse in the mouth."

Tanya's eyes went wide as her head shot up. She was looking for something in his eyes to show that he was lying to her or even trying to make fun of her, but all she saw was the love he had for the both of them. At that moment, she knew, from the look in his eyes, that his words were true and he meant everything he said. With that knowledge, she suddenly was beaming with pride knowing her Master approved of her body, even matching Ashley as she pushed her chest out.

"Now it is time for the fun," Adam smiled wickedly at both women, "Tanya. Lay on the bed on your back with your feet facing me. Ash, you are to sit on the side of the bed for the moment, but you will get what is coming to you shortly."

"Yes Master," they said in unison. They both looked at each other and giggled, finding it hilarious that they were able to get into sync so easily. Could it be that this was fate and what both of them were wanting from the very start?

Tanya literally jumped on the bed on her back, bouncing on the mattress. Her breathing had quickened as she anticipated her Master taking her for the first time. She kept her knees bent but her legs opened allowing him a good look at her hot and wet pussy. Ashley was just about as quick in sitting on the side of the bed. She was looking forward to watching the first taking of her Master's newest slave.

Adam chuckled to himself at the eagerness of his submissives. For every other female he had slept with, he'd had to practically coax them into bed. He knew his cock was bigger than the average man, but he had lacked confidence in his abilities. Also, he had only had about as many blowjobs as he could count on one hand and realized that by the end of the day, he would be breaking that number.

He then moved over to the bed itself. Luckily for him, the bed was decently high in itself so he didn't have to lean down much to get his cock into Tanya. First, he ran his fingers down her thighs, causing her to moan lightly at his touch. Once he reached her pussy, he could quickly tell she was wet enough to take him without much foreplay, not that it wouldn't be fun to do anyway.

Adam did want to explore every inch of both women's bodies eventually but right now, it was about fucking his newest possession. He still refused to call them slaves as he found it degrading and he loved and cared for them in ways that a man would care for his new girlfriend. Eventually, if this lasted long enough, and he hoped to have them close to him for a long time, he might even marry both of them, if that was even possible. But that would be stretching it since one was his blood sister and that would be illegal in all fifty states and most all countries that he knew of.

Adam took his hold of the backs of Tanya's thighs and pulled her to him quickly causing her to yelp in surprise. He could see how hard her nipples were and couldn't wait to suck on those hard nubs. Then he grabbed his cock in his hand and ran it over her slit causing her to gasp and moan loudly. With his cock in hand, he then smacked her clit a couple times before putting his cock at her entrance.

"Are you ready to please your Master?" he said with a wicked smile.

"YES MASTER," she shouted out. "PLEASE USE MY BODY FOR YOUR PLEASURE! MY MIND, BODY AND SOUL ARE YOURS NOW AND FOREVER!"

Adam was taken aback a moment as he didn't expect her response to be that enthusiastic, but had to smile as she did give herself to him. As he looked to Ashley, who giggled while she was biting her lip, he could smell her aroma coating the air as her fluids leaked out between her legs and could tell how turned on she was. Luckily for her, he was planning on getting her involved rather quickly.

He took his cock and pushed it slowly inside Tanya's tight pussy. Her walls gripped him something fierce as he got about half his cock in before feeling resistance. Slowly, he pulled out and pushed back in a couple more times before she was finally able to take him to the hilt. As he let her rest for a moment, allowing her to get used to his size, he could easily tell that she had not taken someone with his size recently due to her tightness, and he was in heavenly bliss at the feeling of how her pussy gripped his cock. He could feel every inch of her inner walls and when his cock would twitch, she would contract in response, squeezing him even harder as her body jumped and she whimpered and moaned in response.

Adam leaned forward, putting most of his weight on her smaller frame. He then took her head in his hands so that she would look directly into his eyes. "Since I am taking you for the first time, I am going to cum inside of you. However, we can talk about this later if you are not on birth control yet."

Tanya's breathing was still heavy as he was the largest that she had ever taken. She was able to understand everything that he had said, but couldn't speak currently. Her only response was to merely nod at him as she had opened her mouth to respond correctly but nothing had come out other than whimpers. She then wrapped her legs around her Master as he started to pull out slowly and then slid back in.

Adam started with a slower pace but started to pick it up. With each thrust, he could feel his balls slapping against her ass as her hips were now bent up allowing him easier access to her nether regions. As the minutes went by, he started to pound her harder and harder. Then, the sound of something caught his ear.

Ashley was sitting there trying to keep to herself but it was driving her crazy watching her Master fucking her best friend and fellow slave. She had been able to stifle a few moans but then one louder one came out as she heard the 'SLAP' sound of his balls on her ass, something she had felt the night before along with earlier that morning.

Adam looked up at her and looked her right in the eye. She was still biting her lip but had not moved her hands without her Master's approval. Adam looked down at her hard nipples and then further down to see how wet she was. He could also see a puddle forming from her juices that were flowing from her. Adam smiled at her wickedly and then winked at her.

Ashley liked the smile but didn't know what the wink was for as she saw him look down at Tanya. Adam quickly leaned over, keeping the pounding going on her pussy and put a hand behind her head and brought her to a passionate kiss. Their tongues explored each other's mouths with their first kiss. Tanya could only moan into Adam's mouth as he continued his assault on her tight pussy.

Then he broke the kiss, moving his lips down her upper body to her perky breasts. He took the first nipple in his mouth, sucking on it hard before scraping his teeth along it as he released it, "AAAHHH!" she yelled out in pleasure as her nipple went back to its original place. He did the same to the other causing her to moan loudly, "Mmmm!"

This time however, Tanya couldn't hold her orgasm that was quickly approaching. "Master, you are going to make me cum! Please don't stop!" Tanya yelled out

Adam increased his pace and force on her pussy sending her into orgasm quicker than she had expected. He watched as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her body shook and he felt her pussy contract around his cock. He found it much more difficult to keep up his pace as she was squeezing his cock like a vice now, but was able to fight through it and keep his pace somewhat close.

When her orgasm had finally subsided and the squeezing on his cock had stopped, Adam looked at her as she was just opening her eyes. "Tanya, have you ever eaten another woman out?"

"No Master, but I have thought about it before," she responded, giggling, still feeling the after-effects of her orgasm as Adam looked up at Ashley who squealed in delight at the thought and positioned herself so that her pussy was right above Tanya's head. Tanya could see that Ashley's pussy was practically dripping as she brought her arms up and pulled Ashley down to her face, plunging her tongue into Ashley's depths.

Ashley was positioned so she was facing her Master. She wanted her Master to see her cum on his other slave, but mostly, she wanted to watch him fuck Tanya. Adam resumed his pounding but this time put extra emphasis to get himself to cum.

Tanya tried as hard as she could to focus on the pussy in front of her. Though she knew her own pussy was just a hole for her Master's pleasure and in this position, she didn't need to focus on him to get his orgasm to come. She was willing to accept his cum at any time and would tell him later that she was indeed on the pill already but would stop at a moment's notice when he was ready to breed her. The thought of being a breeding and pleasure vessel for her Master caused her to moan while she lapped away at Ashley's pussy.

Tanya had positioned Ashley's hips so that she could suck on her clit hard and still be able to breathe through her nose. She did exactly what she knew she would like done to her on Ashley and by Ashley's moans, she thought she was doing a pretty good job. As she ran her tongue back inside of Ashley's canal, feeling every inch of her insides, she could feel Ashley's pussy contract as she was nearing orgasm.

Ashley had only been eaten out twice before and it was by a guy on each occasion and they either weren't very good or, she more suspected, they were hurrying too much to get the pleasure they were seeking, that of sticking a dick in her, as opposed to giving her the pleasure she deserved for letting them. Tanya on the other hand was doing a superb job as she was nearing her orgasm. She felt Tanya's mouth latch back onto her clit and just about lost control. "Master. Your slave is about to make me cum. Oh my fucking God her tongue feels so good in my pussy Master!"

Adam was close himself as well and reached up to latch one hand on her nipple and pinched, twisted and pulled on her nipple. "Let's cum together my love," Adam responding lovingly, not wanting to repeat the S word.

"Master. Please call me what I truly am. I need you to say the S word. PLEASE!" Ashley was fighting back her orgasm as she was going to hold it until her Master came with her but she knew if he would give in and say the word, it would intensify both their orgasms, or so she hoped for him.

"Me too Master. I'm close too. Please call me the S word as well," Tanya cried out around Ashley's pussy, but quickly went back to her tongue work on her slave sister.

Adam was conflicted but the passion of the moment made him say what he wouldn't have had he not been in the moment. "Yes my Slaves cum with me!" Adam yelled as his boiling balls were ready to burst.

Ashley was the first to peak as she came hard on Tanya's face, smothering her slave sister in her own sweet, womanly juices. "Uuuhhhhhh," was all the words that came out of Ashley's mouth as she could not get anything coherent to come out.

Tanya was next. As soon as she felt her slave sister soak her face, she felt her back arch and her own orgasm crash over her. Her cries however were muffled as her face was still covered by Ashley's pussy and only grunts and moans could be heard as her body began to shake.

As Tanya's orgasm crashed, her pussy contracted causing a hard squeeze on Adam's cock. He was close enough that it was all he needed to be pushed over the edge. With a grunt, his balls exploded sending his cum rushing up his shaft and coating his slave's womb in his precious seed.

With himself now breathing heavily, he leaned forward and his lips met Ashley's as they shared a loving kiss. This was not a hurried kiss, nor one that was meant for them to explore each other. No, this was a kiss of pure love, of something one would see of a woman kissing a man after she had accepted his proposal of marriage. There was more love and caring pouring out of the both of them than lust or need for passion.

Tanya was still recovering from her own orgasm and could not see Ashley or Adam but could feel the love that was pouring off of them and into the air around them. A single tear fell from her eye as she hoped to share a loving kiss such as that with her Master as well. She told herself not to feel any sort of jealousy as she was the newest one to the group and that in time, he would love her like he does Ashley. She could only dream and hope for that moment, but it was still hard to not feel bad about it.

Once their kiss was finally stopped, Ashley looked at Adam for a moment before telling him, "Thank you Master, I love you so much and I also know that you will grow to love Tanya as you do me."

"And I love you to Ash ...."

Ashley interrupted her Master, shaking her head, "No Master. Please call us by what we are. I know how you feel about that word and we can talk about this later, but please call us what we are. This would make us so happy to know that you see us as we are."

Adam was frustrated that they would want to degrade themselves like this but would bring up his frustrations later just like him and Ashley had talked about a few things after their initial romp the previous night. "Fine, but we will have our talk and I also don't think that a Master should be told how to address his slaves now should he?"

"No Master," she said as she bowed her head for a moment before looking back up at him, "But I wouldn't be a good slave if I didn't point out things to my Master to make him better now would I?"

Adam chuckled at her reasoning. She always had a way of explaining things that made people understand her way of thinking, though most of the time she was right anyway. "As usual, you are right my... slave." It still stung to say that word in referencing them, "Now however, why don't you get off my other slave's face so that you don't truly smother her."

Ashley started laughing loudly as she lifted her right leg up from the side of Tanya's face. When she was finally settled on the side of the bed, she couldn't help but giggle at the way that Tanya's face looked. She had pussy juice all over, from her nose down to her chin and also had some running down the sides of her face and also down her chin to her neck that went down to the bed as well.

"DAMN!" Adam yelled as he looked down and noticed something.

Both women looked up, Tanya on her elbows and Ashley from her knees, as they looked at Adam. They then followed his gaze down and from the angle, couldn't see anything out of place or wrong. "What is it Master?" Tanya asked wondering if she had done something wrong or upset him in any way.

"You soaked the bed with your juices."

"WHAT?" she yelled as she sat up and looked down to her pussy and saw the huge wet spot that was on the bed. She had never had this happen before and was wondering if she had accidentally peed herself, thus disgracing herself in front of the one man she needed to please.

"Did you not know that you're a squirter?" Adam asked. He had seen it once or twice before in porn videos but had never actually had a woman do it to him.

"No," Tanya responded flabbergasted, "That has never happened before to me. I guess you bring out the best in me," she finished, blushing hard as she flopped back down on the bed.

Adam could see his cum starting to leak out of her spent pussy and had an idea. He had regained his strength as he got up and went around to the top of the bed. He pulled Tanya up so that he would have enough room. "Ash, clean my seed from your sister's pussy. Tanya, get me hard again."

"Yes Master!" they replied in unison, giggling yet again.

Ashley jumped up with enthusiasm as she had wanted her chance to taste Tanya's pussy and now it had a creamy surprise in it for her as well. The mixture of flavors would add to the experience for Ashley.

Tanya started to get up to get a better position but Adam pushed her back down, opting to kneel on the bed beside her. He brought his cock up close enough to her lips and she engulfed as much of his cock as she could. Again, she felt proud to have her Master's cock in her mouth allowing her to please him, even if it was only to get him hard. Her tongue wrapped itself around his cock and she heard his moans and that gave her the extra kick she needed, knowing she was good at her job.

Even though she was doing a fantastic job, Adam decided to step it up a notch and put his hands on the sides of her head. "You have talent my slave, but let me give it some extra umpf."

Tanya looked up at him and felt like she was looking at a supreme being. She immediately dropped her hands and allowed her Master to take full control of her head and face fuck her for a few moments, adding to his pleasure. Adam made sure not to go any deeper than she could handle at the moment but was just rough enough with his forced blowjob to let Tanya get her pleasure from his.

As he was doing this, he could see drool start to form around her lips and drip down her chin. It made him smile and his raw lust grow as he loved it when a woman would do this. To him, it showed she was truly getting into the blow job and nothing else mattered to her at that moment. The same went for a guy who wouldn't constantly wipe his face while eating out a girl.

Most of his friends wouldn't go down on a girl yet they expected their girls to go down on them. He saw that as stupidity as he loved to eat out a girl. He just expected them to do the same thing back to him but he would feel like a woman having to constantly ask for it in return as most women would do this to their guys. Now however, he didn't need to feel any of that as both women would welcome his lips on their pussies just as much as they would welcome his cock in their mouths, whenever he decided upon it.

Once he was hard enough, he pulled his cock from Tanya's mouth. She was gasping for air and hadn't even stopped to clean her face when he pulled her lips to his. Instead of a passionate kiss full of lust and need, he kissed her softly, not pressing his tongue forward. He wanted to show her the love and affection he had shown Ashley earlier.

Tanya was beside herself. Here she was, drooling all over herself looking like a messy fool and still had pussy juice in all sorts of places on her face and neck while her Master, the one man she submitted to and gave herself over to fully, the one person that could do with her whatever he pleased and however he pleased, was kissing her like she was the love of his life. As his tongue entered her mouth, they slowly intertwined their tongues in the most loving kiss she had ever experienced. Without warning, tears of joy and happiness started to fall from her face.

daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,431 Followers