One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, let me run upstairs and get my bikini on. Come in."

Tanya walked in, right by Ashley, and caught a whiff of the sex that lingered on her friend. She didn't know if it was from last night's activities or if they were still going at it this morning. If she had to guess, it was more from this morning as the sex smelled fresh on her and it made her own pussy twitch as she wanted to be involved with them as much as possible.

"There is water and soda in the fridge if you want to grab a couple for us. I'll be back in a few."

Ashley ran up the stairs, waiting a few second before her friend was out of view before popping her head into the bathroom. The shower was already running and steam had covered the room. Adam was sitting on the toilet, obviously perturbed that his sister was taking too long. He looked up as soon as he saw the door open, "You should not make your Master wait so long," he growled as he went to stand and pull her in.

"My sincerest apologies Master, but Tanya is here and wanted to go for a swim," she responded in a whisper, "I am going to put my bikini on and meet her in the pool."

Adam huffed as he was looking forward to his sister washing him. This was an experience he hadn't thought about when he took her as his possession but now was really looking forward to it. More the part of having her hands roaming all over his naked body. As he went to step into the shower, Ashley's eyes lit up, "Master, why don't you join us in the pool? It would be fun for you to show off your... assets."

Adam looked back at her and she had a huge smile on her face. He didn't know if she was up to something or if Tanya had told her something but he did know Tanya had shown an interest in him before. "Sounds good, but you owe me a good cleaning later as I can't wait to have your hands all over me," he smiled as he walked over to the door and put his hand behind her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. He loved the feeling of her lips on his and never wanted to stop kissing her.

Ashley was in heaven again as she was kissing her Master again and loudly in response. Her world now revolved around him and anytime they shared anything that allowed her to show her passion for him, she was on another plane of existence in pure bliss.

Adam broke the kiss and they both smiled before she ducked back out of the bathroom and went to change. Adam turned off the shower and grabbed a towel so Tanya would not see him in the nude walking around as she would suspect something. Once in his room, he picked out his board shorts, grabbed a towel from the hall closet and went to head downstairs. He could hear talking and giggling coming from the pool deck and knew his sister was already out there.

He grabbed a soda from the fridge and headed outside. He would have grabbed one of his father's beers but since it was only 11am, he thought it would be too early to be drinking. Plus the fact that he didn't drink much anyway.

As he made his way through the patio door, he caught sight of his sister and Tanya sitting on the lounge chairs in their bikinis. Tanya was wearing a pink, almost flesh colored, bikini that covered her generous breasts. Though not as large as his mother's and sister's, they were definitely a good size and he would love to see what they looked like in the raw. Her bottoms looked more like boy shorts but they were much skimpier. As he only caught the side of them, he couldn't tell how much of her ass was actually hanging out of them.

Ashley on the other hand, was wearing a white bikini. The top was mostly mesh and see-through but had a flower like design that sat over her nipples. Her bikini bottoms were smaller on her large hips but from the front part, he saw it dipped pretty low and was just about showing off her pubic hair. He wanted to go over to his sister and mount her right away, but that would give away too much. It was also taking all his willpower to not gaze at her too much.

"Well... look who decided to join us," Tanya said in a sultry voice. She licked her lips as she watched Adam pull his shirt off.

He then dove into the pool and swam around for a minute before ending up in the shallow end where he put his arms on the side and stared off into nothing, while watching the two women out of the corner of his eye. The sun was shining so the patio chairs and the women were getting the most sun while it was at his back. Since neither women had their sunglasses on, it was harder for them to see what he was looking at.

As Ashley and Tanya were having small talk, Tanya got a naughty thought in her head. "Hey Adam, would you mind rubbing some tanning oil on me? I want to make sure I have a good tan and don't burn."

Adam felt a lump in his throat at that moment. He did think Tanya was definitely hot, but with last night and this morning front and center in his mind, he didn't want to upset or cause any problems with Ashley. As he didn't know if she might get jealous or even show any signs of it while Tanya was there. He was biding his options when he just decided to say, 'Fuck it'. It would be better to do it and deal with the consequences later if they arose than cause any suspicions and have to explain why he couldn't touch her.

"Sure, I don't have anything better to do at the moment."

"I could think of other things you could do better at the moment," Tanya said with lust in her voice.

Adam thought he heard her right but dismissed it as he had to have been imagining things. He walked over to the two ladies and watched as Tanya stood up and laid down on her stomach. Her boy short bikini bottom did curve just perfectly around her small tight ass. Although she did have one of the nicest and tightest asses he had ever seen, he was still thinking about Ashley the whole time and it had the effect of having him harder than he had ever been while at the same time trying to keep it hidden from Tanya.

Adam did think that if he hadn't been with his sister, he would have considered Tanya instead. Since that wasn't an option at the moment, he just decided to enjoy having his hands on her and could always dream about it. He took the tanning oil and put some on his hands, coating them so that he could apply it the best way possible. As he rubbed oil into her back, she started to moan lowly.

His cock twitched in his pants as he ran his hands along her back. He then put a little more on his hands and ran his hands up and down her thighs and calves. He made sure not to get too close to her ass as he didn't want to seem perverted to her. Once he was done, he patted her back and went to stand, but before he could get up, she looked back at him and giggled, "You forgot the second best part."

Tanya pulled on both sides of her bikini bottoms so that her entire ass cheeks were exposed. She spanked her own ass with a little clap and smirked at him. Adam looked over at Ashley for a minute who was trying not to laugh. He just shook his head and put some more oil on his hands and rubbed it on her ass, trying to act as professional as possible and not act like he was groping her ass on purpose.

Tanya was hoping and he would put more umpf into it but she didn't want to let on too much; she wanted him to really touch her in lewd ways. Though one thing did remain, she was getting wet, extremely wet at that. After what she saw last night and now having his hands on her, she wished he would just yank down her bikini bottoms and ram his cock into her tight, wet and willing pussy.

While Adam was massaging the oil into her ass, he happened to take notice of her pussy lips pressing into the material, as any guy would. Then he noticed something that made him stop for a second. But made sure to resume so as not to attract her attention but looked over at Ashley who was watching them the whole time with nothing but lust in her eyes.

When Ashley's eyes met Adam's, he mouthed to her letting her know that she was wet. Ashley looked down again at her friend but couldn't see from this angle. She then looked down at Adam's shorts and saw his erection trying to tear its way out of his shorts. When their eyes met again, Ashley licked her lips and her hand naturally moved between her own legs rubbing against her bikini clad pussy. Adam gritted his teeth; he wanted nothing more than to throw his sister down and fuck her until she screamed again, but he knew he couldn't at the moment.

"All done," Adam said as he gave Tanya's ass a little smack.

Adam heard her moan when he smacked her ass and decided to give her other ass a smack as well, eliciting another moan as her hips shook a little. He chuckled to himself seeing that and thought about trying something more, but decided against it.

As he went to stand for the second time, Tanya got up and dropped her top, showing off her medium sized, perky breast. Her nipples were already hard and her areolas almost matched her tanned skin. Adam was mesmerized by her breasts as it took him a minute to regain himself.

Tanya giggled, as did Ashley, as she laid back down on the lounger, her breast sitting perfectly off her chest. "Like I said earlier, you forgot the second best part," she smirked at him. She brought her hands up to cup her breasts and give her nipples a light squeeze, "These are the best part. I don't want any tan lines to make these puppies look bad now do I?"

Adam swallowed hard and was about to look to Ashley to see how she felt about it but as he went to turn his head, he stopped himself and just shrugged, "No, you don't do you. Though I doubt tan lines would make them look any less perfect."

Tanya saw him hesitate and start to look to his sister for approval but stopped himself. She licked her lips as she had thought that by the end of today, she would have him between her legs one way or another. She had a dominant side to her and would use it if needed but also liked it when a man took control, enjoying her submissive side better.

Adam put some oil on his hands and started to rub on her legs first. Tanya huffed in annoyance but let him do his thing. Once her legs were done, he moved to her stomach. Her stomach was perfectly flat and well-defined, much different from what he saw with Ashley. He had expected her to have a much rougher, almost manly feel to her stomach, but what he found was it was just as soft as the rest of her skin, though not with that extra pillowy feel that Ashley had. And it felt strange to him as her muscles trembled beneath his touch as he rubbed his hands back and forth over them.

He made his way up to her breasts, but skipped them on purpose. He heard a light whimper and couldn't help but smile. His hands moved to her upper chest and rubbed the tanning oil into her skin. He made sure to get the tops of her shoulders as well, but decided he wanted to test something.

Both of his hands moved closer together and they met around her neck. He started to rub the oil into her neck but soon was gripping her neck, making sure not to cut off the circulation too bad. Tanya gasped when she felt his hands around her throat and her hands gripped the lounger, hard. After her initial gasp, Tanya's back lifted off the lounger as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, moaning in the process.

Adam quickly looked at Ashley before diverting his eyes back to Tanya. With what she saw, she knew that her friend was definitely a submissive. Tanya had always shown that she was more of a dominant person, but she had just confirmed to Ashley that she had a deep submissive side to her. Perhaps she was just waiting for the right guy to dominate her and Ashley had just the man in mind.

Just then, a thought popped into her head and she thought back to the dream she had. One of the women's faces became clear and it was Tanya. She knew it was Tanya's destiny to become a slave to her brother just as she had. She just needed to help put the pieces in place.

One thing Ashley was good at was planning things out. She had always thought she would make a good Political Manager as she could plan everything out, but she didn't want to get involved with politics. Yes she had her own views, but she didn't want to deal with all the bullshit that came with it, including the fact that her life would be open to the public.

Adam finally moved away from Tanya's neck and moved down her chest, eliciting a primal growl from Tanya. If he didn't know any better, he would have thought she was upset he didn't have his hands around her throat anymore. That made him smirk thinking those thought as his hands finally reached the tops of her breasts.

When Adam pulled his hands off her body, needing more oil of course, Tanya's head shot up wide eyed as to why he wasn't touching her breasts. Tanya's nipples were so hard at that point she was going to touch them herself if he didn't touch them soon. Her body ached for pleasure and she was surprised that he hadn't smelled her arousal yet. Or was it that he did and was screwing with her and keeping her at the height of her arousal on purpose without granting her a release?

By the time Adam had more oil on his hands, he looked back down and could see her chest rising and falling quickly like she was panting. He didn't know if he could get her off this way, but he would definitely try as he was keen on the idea and if Ashley was okay with it, he would add Tanya to their group, or should he think it to be a small harem of sorts.

Adam put his hands on the tops of her breasts, gently rubbing the oil in at first. He circled her breast, making sure to not touch her areolas or nipples just yet. Once he got to the bottom, he pressed up harder, making sure she felt his touch deep in her skin.

Tanya definitely felt it and arched her back again, releasing a growl followed by a moan. She had never had a guy get her this turned on before just by rubbing oil on her. Then again, she had masturbated last night twice and once today thinking about being with the siblings, not that it helped as she was as horny as ever.

Adam continued to massage Tanya's breasts, keeping away from the best part. Tanya started to whimper, knowing he was doing this on purpose. Then something happened that both Ashley and Adam hadn't expected. Tanya opened her mouth and said something even she didn't think she would say, "Please stop teasing me and grab my nipples!"

Adam did his best to stifle a laugh and instead responded back, "I'm not teasing you. I am just trying to make sure I get all the areas."

Tanya huffed at him while Ashley could only giggle and lightly moan herself. She knew her brother was good at teasing and he was doing a damn good job of getting her friend all worked up. To continue his teasing, he moved his hands back up her chest to her shoulders, back down to her breasts but only around them and then down to her stomach.

"NOOO!" Tanya moaned out loud. "Please. I need you to touch me."

"But I am tou..."

Tanya's head shot up with fire in her eyes. "You know damn well what I want dammit!" she stated with a scowl.

A switch flipped in Adam for a moment as he gripped her throat with one hand and looked her directly in the eyes. Though he was holding her throat, it was in a way that he had full control of her but would not cut off her air flow and hurt her, "You do not talk to me that way! Do you understand?" Adam growled at her.

Tanya had fear in her eyes and simply nodded. But there was also something else that she hoped that Adam didn't see just yet.

"I didn't hear you! Answer me!" he growled again.

"Yes sir," Tanya answered. She had never had a guy act that way towards her. She was definitely scared, but another side of her was excited by how he had taken charge. She could feel her pussy get three times as wet and felt it leaking like a faucet. Her breathing had also changed to where she was now panting much more than she was before.

Adam released his grip on Tanya and realized what he had done. Knowing he should apologize, he went to say something but saw the way her body was reacting. Instead of her being upset, she looked to be more turned on than what she was before. As Tanya's eyes were still closed, he looked over at Ashley again, who seemed to be biting down hard on her lip with a wicked grin on her face. She also had that look in her eyes like she had something she was planning.

Then without warning, he moved his hands back up her stomach and gripped her breasts hard. Without giving her time to think, he moved his hands over her areolas and to her nipples, squeezing and twisting them. "Ahhhh! Mmmm!" was all Tanya could utter.

Adam continued assaulting her breasts and nipples, making sure to keep a grip on her breasts, while holding her nipples between his fingers. His hands were really going after her nipples now as he continued to play with them, using the rest of his hand to knead her soft flesh.

Tanya was in heaven with the assault on her breasts. She wanted him to put his hands inside her bikini bottoms and touch her hot and wet pussy but knew he wouldn't just yet. However, what he was doing was enough. She was getting closer and closer to orgasm and was moaning loudly. Without warning, Adam grabbed onto both nipples at the same time and twisted them while pulling on them. This was what she needed as her orgasm hit her and crashed causing her to yelp in pain and pleasure. She grunted loudly as her back arched off the lounger.

Adam could tell from her reaction that he had just given her an orgasm. He was glad he was able to do it without touching her pussy just yet. It would make it that much easier to get her to submit to him if the opportunity came where he would make her his. He released the hold on her nipples and continued to massage her body, making sure to rub her breasts as well.

Once her orgasm was finished, Tanya opened her mouth initially but nothing came out. She had to swallow hard to get her voice back. "Thank you. I think you are finished now," she croaked.

Adam could only chuckle at her obvious reaction but stood up, showing the massive erection he had in his shorts to her. He turned and walked back over to the pool, but before he could jump in, Tanya spoke up again, "Aren't you going to rub your sister down as well?" She was still breathing heavily as the after-effects of her orgasm were still hitting her.

Adam looked back at Ashley and she had her head down. She looked up and knew that would be a bad idea as she would have trouble keeping her hands off her Master if he made her feel the same way Tanya had. Adam sensed this as well and responded disappointingly, "Nah, I'm sure she will be fine without having her brother grope her too."

Tanya nearly choked at his words. If it would have been anyone else, she knew Ashley would have said something snarky back but instead she just responded with a nod.

While Adam was swimming in the pool, Tanya turned to Ashley and started telling her every detail of how his hands felt on her body. By Ashley's response, she could tell that she was getting wet but still wouldn't give any telltale signs.

As Adam came back out of the water and started to dry himself off, Tanya decided she needed to take it up to another level. Her eyes went back to Ashley with a wicked grin. Ashley felt uneasy with Tanya's look but tried to keep her composure. "So Ashley. How long have you been fucking your brother?"

Ashley's eyes went wide and she tried to answer, "I umm, I... I..." She didn't know what to say but luckily her Master stepped in and responded.

"Why would I be fucking my own sister?" Adam spoke up with a chuckle. "I mean she is pretty but that doesn't mean I would sleep with her."

"Really?" Tanya said as she glared at Adam, her eyes narrowing.

"Yeah really," he responded, matching her glare.

"Well, I happen to have seen the two of you together," Tanya responded with a mischievous grin.