One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Adam finally broke the kiss, he saw the tears streaming from her face and looked at her confused. He had thought that the kiss was conveying his love for her. But before he could speak, she wiped her eyes and spoke up, "I'm sorry Master. You just make me the happiest woman in the world. I am so glad that you took me as your slave and I will never do anything to hurt you and will always serve you faithfully."

Adam smiled as he realized they were tears of joy and gave her another kiss, though this one was quicker than both had expected as Ashley's moans had brought them out of the kiss. As Adam looked down Tanya's perfect body, at least to him, he saw his sister enjoying the pussy she was eating more than he thought she would.

Then, he got up from his position and headed behind Ashley. She was almost in the perfect position for him to take her. He grabbed a hold of her hips moving her into the position he wanted and positioned his cock at her entrance. "Now it is time I took my other slave. Prepare to be taken by your Master."

"Yes Master. Please take me how you want and use my body for your pleasure. I am but a vessel to be used for you whenever and however you want," Ashley replied, momentarily removing her mouth from Tanya's pussy.

Adam grunted as he felt the all too familiar grip of his sister's pussy on his cock as he pushed into her. Due to their coupling last night and this morning and the orgasm she already had making her extremely wet, he knew he didn't have to take it slow with her this time. He slammed his cock into her pussy with so much force that Ashley's face was smashed into Tanya's pussy.

Instead of the slightest bit of anger, Ashley giggled before going back to her job of pussy licking. She knew her brother and Master knew how to fuck her to not only get her off but to also get himself off so she could focus on bringing her slave sister to orgasm. Tanya laughed when she felt Ashley's face slam into her pussy but then tried to concentrate on her own orgasm, putting her hands on the back of Ashley's head pulling her closer to her pussy to get that tongue of hers as deep as possible.

"Tanya, do not hold back. I want you to squirt all over your sister's face. Do you understand me? Do this and you will serve your Master faithfully," Adam commanded of his slave.

"YES MASTER!" Tanya shouted. To increase her impending orgasm, Tanya, used her free hand to pull, pinch and twist her nipples. She felt it coming on but not as strong as the last one. Then a thought went into her head as she closed her eyes and tried to expand on it. She imagined them being together while both she and Ashley had their bellies swollen with their Master's babies. She instinctively released her nipple and started to rub her belly but in her mind, she was rubbing her swollen belly and bringing comfort to her unborn child.

This was all it took as she started to shake as her orgasm was just about to crash, "Master, I'm going to cum on your slave's face. OHH FUUCKKK!" she yelled out as her orgasm crashed. She wanted to yell out even more but nothing came out that was anything more than gibberish. Her hands were also squeezing Ashley's head so hard against her pussy that she thought she might suffocate her, but that didn't bother her at the moment.

Then it happened without warning. Tanya squirted all over Ashley's face as Ashley yelped in surprise. This caused Ashley's own orgasm to crash as she lapped up the squirting juice at her face as best as she could, though she mostly just moaned over and over into the pussy her face was currently in, sending vibrations through Tanya's most sensitive parts. Her pussy contracted as she squeezed on the invading member that was inside of her. She knew when she did this it was only a matter of time before her Master would cum. Ashley was correct in her thinking as within a minute, Adam's grip on her hips became that much more forceful as he slammed one last time inside her releasing his seed into her canal. He coated her with everything he had before he fell forward on her back, absolutely spent.

The three of them laid there panting, trying to gather breath as they were spent from their respective orgasms. Adam was the first to raise himself up. He started to walk towards the door to gather some towels, but Ashley got up on her shaky legs and stepped in front of him quickly. He looked at her confused, "Let me get the towels Master, then we can all take a nap together and rest."

Ashley waddled into the hallway using the wall to keep herself steady and upright. She grabbed three towels as well as another change of sheets. She giggled when she grabbed the sheets realizing that she would need to change her sheets for the second time that day. Once she got back to the room, Tanya was sitting up right finally, trying to stand but not having much luck as she had been laying down for most of the time.

The three of them cleaned up and even went to the bathroom to use a wet wash cloth to get the residual parts that couldn't be cleaned with a dry towel. Ashley also stripped her bed but since it was still overly wet, she decided to leave the sheet off for now and turned on her fan and sprayed some air freshener to get the sex smell out of her room before closing the door.

Ashley then checked the bathroom but neither Tanya nor Adam were there. She checked Adam's bedroom but still didn't find anyone. She huffed in annoyance as she didn't know where they had vanished and as she was about to take the stairs, Adam called out to her, "We are in mom and dad's room."

Ashley went to her parent's room and saw that Adam was laying in the middle of the large bed with Tanya snuggled up on his right. Her leg was draped over his and her head was resting on his chest. She looked to be half asleep already. With his left hand, he motioned Ashley to come lay with them and patted the left side. Ashley was giddy and walked over to the bed seductively, swaying her hips as she did. She crawled into the bed, but Adam told her to cut it out before they kissed, knowing that exhaustion would soon take over the both of them before they could do anything else. Ashley took her place on the left side of Adam and mirrored what Tanya was doing on Adam.

"Good night my loves, I love you both," Adam said with all the love he had for them as he kissed each of their foreheads.

"Goodnight Master. We love you too," they both said in unison giggling as they were again thinking the same thing.

Within a few minutes, Adam could only hear the soft snoring of both women resting on his body. He cared for both of them and would do anything to make them happy. He reflected for a few minutes on how his life had changed and wondered what the future held for the three of them. As he had only had his older sister under his wing for a little more than 24 hours, he didn't know how different things would be. Then again, he was also planning on finding a new place to live, ready to move out, before everything happened over a week ago. Funny how things change he thought, though he was still going to move out and wondered how they would take that. Also, how was he going to bring up the fact that he was a writer and had a lot more money and fame than both of them knew? Although all of the fame was for his pen name, rather than for his actual name since no one knew who he was at the moment, which is exactly how he liked it.

To be continued...