All Comments on 'One Night in Fort Liquordale'

by AshRynn87

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

And that kids is how your mother met her second husband: because I was too stupid to see that getting what I thought I wanted led to consequences I didn’t want to happen.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

9 months later Vanessa had Austin’s baby. while they used a condom most of the time he came in her a couple times without one at Vanessa’s insistence. She wanted to risk getting pregnant and to feel him hosing down he insides. It.made he orgasm much more intense. Hubby had no choice but to accept it as he was the one who encouraged it. Once she had the baby she notified Austin who was thrilled and although he was a couple hundred miles away he came and spent the weekends with them and of course continued to be Vanessa’s lover, albeit now she was on the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So stupid, he is whoring his wife out to all and sundry, especially if they are black. Wow what a man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More bbc mythology bullshit plus a worthless cuck married to a skanky whore. Doesn’t get much worse.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

No way in hell this marriage will survive! She has lost all respect for her husband and he has lost all his self respect. No way they had enough condoms for the fucks they had...Being a stupid tale with stupid characters, only deserve 1*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

“Absolutely shredded”, “rock hard” and 32DD just do not go together,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so sorry for the author. Beach stories are all the same. She became a slut and he was a idiot. anyhow what a load of American crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't tell if this was their first time sharing or not. He said add the pics to his collection but that could mean anything. If this was her first time she was really very eager. Not really much dialog that I would expect like when a couple talks about how he will feel afterwards and how sex together in the future would be impacted. Good cuck story overall but lacked more reality that I would have expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome to Loving Wives, where a story that meets all the criteria of the category (extra-marital fun, sharing) will get roasted by the moral police commentators. This was a fun story, 5 stars, and i hope you decide to tell us what happens next.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out. Neither in fantasy nor in reality! This author and his story prove it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just cuck and IR crap continued dreaming.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

At this point ""What happened to all that stamina you had bragged about?" Im guessing she found someone that could fuck and fuck and fuck all night and day, right?

Another gay man wishing he could get the cock, and let me guess it was a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig one too, the woman gets.

I'll say it was the typical cuck by the numbers horse shit thats worth about as much as a common case of genital warts. If Im wrong let me know, but I doubt it.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

And the dumb bastard never earned a cent off her. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

soon she will be having Austin's baby and her wimp of a husband can raise it and she can keep on fucking Austin what a load of crap

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

I love these stories, idiot has hot wife. Idiot loans hot wife to obvious stud. Idiot becomes a cuck lol. I could read these all day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here's a thought...just maybe, if you don't like stories about cuckolds, don't read a story that has the first tag as cuckold. Why do you people spend time reading something you don't like? Perhaps you're the real idiots.

freddyfantomfreddyfantomover 2 years ago

.I thought this was a great story, Hope to read about the hoops game and hope hubby hangs around this time1 ;0

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing special in this story. Writing was good and the husband character was well developed even though he is an unlikeable immature drunk. I can see a second chapter where he with a hangover and is hit by the reality and how he deals with Austin coming back for another day with the hot wife and how they go forward. It would be more interesting to me if husband is not a willing cuck and tries to regain his place as number one man in wife’s eyes. I see a lot of pain and he will either mature or fail.

beanburner69beanburner69over 2 years ago

plane an simple BS. He's a born cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a fun entertaining story people . It’s not real , like watching a movie. Me I’d never share ever it would be the end of marriage but these are entertaining stories and it does really happen. I know a guy who’s marriage never recovered from a drunken night in Vegas where him and his wife in a crazy state out of control wound up unknowingly with a group of rich swinger and got fucked all night but in the am reality set in for his as the drugs and booze wore off and his wife was getting dped by two guys devestated him . Another friend back in the 80’s got picked up by a married couple from Texas . He went with them to there hotel and fucked the wife while hubby watch but it was there first time trying that and he cried all night . He said the guy had tears going down his face as he was fucking her . Friend was a kind of asshole so he rubbed it in as he fucked her . He even pounded her ass for her first time . He also in the morning they got up and he stood in front of hubby and made her blow him to hardness then leaned her on him as her fucked her one last time and came on her face . He had no giant dick or anything but was fat . He doubts that marriage made it . It looked like the hubby was gonna die of a heart attack . We all know 99% of married couples had there wives fucked others before they met but doesn’t make it easier to know and definitely don’t want to see. Men know we are animals who try to do as much as we can get away with to push woman’s limits sexually. Just enjoy the fiction stories if your reading, don’t take them personally unless your wife is one who really did do it to you or you pushed but then didn’t like the outcome. Once it’s done you can never go back . This wife went from a one off to most likely a gang bang the next day and being a black cock whore .

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Bitch more cow than sexy wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

god you need part 2. love to see her take on the guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely need a part two. Broken condom? Austin and friend or frat brothers? Austin lives close to where they live? College road trip in part three?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Clearly the husband was never really satisfying her, I mean that much was obvious before Austin was even involved. He almost certainly has insecurity issues stemming from the fact he can't satisfy his wife properly and a cuckolding fantasy but clearly he bit off more than he could chew. His wife was letting Austin do things she never let her husband do because she was finally getting satisfied. Now she can't go back. Rip that marriage. Though to be fair it seemed to be pretty shit anyway.

RocketMan12RocketMan124 months ago

Wimpy husband story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAshRynn87@AshRynn87
Hello! I'm Ashley. Now that I've been writing erotic fiction for Literotica for several years, I have decided to update my profile. I mostly enjoy writing crossdresser/transgender erotica but I dabble from time to time with incest and loving wives. Despite what you may read ...