All Comments on 'One Night in Melbourne'

by willemm

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Great build up, slow but a real turn on. Great writing, great descriptions of all the men, their bodies, their beautiful cocks. Hope you carry on. With that flight home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant

I loved this well-written story for so many reasons: I'm from Melbourne, I haven't been to Swanbourne Beach in Perth (but I've been to Sunnyside North just south of Melbourne many times). I too am married, I consider myself romantically straight but sexually I'm definitely bisexual. I've always loved beaches, swimming pools, changing rooms, public showers, etc. And also there was that incestuous angle at the beginning, I too can identify: my sister and I use to fool around a bit when the parents weren't around. I remember esp. when I was 18 and my sister was 20 she was almost obsessed with my cock. She loved to watch it go from smaller-than-average when soft to much-bigger-than-average when hard ("wow, it's huge!" etc.). Funny, she's probably forgotten all about those times now... wish I'd gone with her to Sunnyside with her back then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous