One Night in Portimao

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if on automatic I sat up on the sofa, so Nadia was straddling my lap, and her weight was focused directly on my groin. My arms were wrapped around her waist, and in a calm, insistent voice I said, "Take off the dress". Her eyes widened at this command as if in shock, but almost without hesitation she slowly began to take off the shoulder straps and pulled the dress up over her head leaving her straddling me in nothing but her panties and bra.

I took a moment to take her in. Another car drove past in the darkness but this time neither of us flinched. Our eyes were reserved only for each other. Her breasts were full and hung proudly from her chest with large dark areolae covering much of each surface contrasted with relatively small nipples that were standing at rigid attention. They had me captivated.

"Do you like what you see," she said. My words weren't working so I simply nodded.

She bit her lower lip. "Good, now take off your clothes." I reached down to pull my shirt over my head, and she helped me, taking the time to run her hands across my stomach and my chest as it got exposed. Immediately a soft breeze blew across the balcony and it made me hyper aware of every touch, every sensation that Nadia was giving me. I could now better feel the heat radiating off her body. I gripped her ass and lifted my hips up slightly, grinding her panties against my trousers. The heat emanating from them had grown and when I looked down between her legs, I saw a small damp spot. Needing more contact, I leaned back and wiggled to get my trousers off, which caused Nadia to lean forward causing her breasts to dangle right in front of my face. Unable to resist any longer, once I had kicked the trousers away, I gave a soft bite to each breast. Gripping one in each hand, I began gently massaging and rolling one, while kissing and biting the other. I worked my way to her nipples and gently bit and pulled the nipple away from her body before letting go. Her eyes closed, and a small hiss escaped her lips as I did this. Rubbing and massaging the nipple I felt it harden and turned my attention to the next breast deliberately doing the same with that nipple. Her breathing was heavy, and she smelled intoxicating. My dick cried out for contact and sitting up, I continued to kiss across her breasts, her stomach and her neck. My hands went to her hips and I started to grind upwards pulling her down onto me so that the outline of my dick was wedged into the now visible outline of her pussy lips. Her mouth parted open slightly and a silent moan left her lips as we became grinding into each other, frustrating each other to madness with the millimeters of soft cloth between us.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to hers where I traced kisses and small licks all across, down to her chest and back up again while our hips moved slowly together, me driving up and her driving down, the growing wetness from her pussy and my precum dampening the cloth between us and increasing sensation as I felt more and more of her pussy lips. My dick was as hard as I thought it could be and I felt like I would cum in my boxers if we kept up like this. My hands travelled paths around her back, gripping her ass, stroking her thighs, cupping her breasts. The more we did this the more fervent and desperate we became until Nadia finally spoke.

"If you keep doing this, you're going to make me cum," she said quietly, her eyes clamped shut in concentration but her voice sounding breathier and shakier by the minute. That was the motivation I needed to spur me to hold on and I continued at that same pace, my hands almost exclusively gripping her ass and hips now, to grind us into each other harder my covered dick wedged into her now dripping pussy so that she grinded along my length completely coating my dick in her wetness. I knew with a simple change of angle and a good thrust I would be deep inside of her. Oh god did I want to be inside of her. But I held off for now, the sweat from our exertion causing her dark skin to glisten in the night. My pulse was racing by now and I heard her breath start to quicken as she neared her edge. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her mouth open as she slowly grinded her panties up and down my dick until suddenly I felt her grip tighten and her legs start to shudder. She froze in position holding me tight, letting out a long quiet moan into Portimao's streets as her orgasm crashed through her. When it ran its course, her body sagged, and she lay flat on top of me basking in the glow of humping herself to climax. God this felt like being a teenager again. I smiled to myself and looked down. There was still a massive tent in my boxers and a small wet patch at the head. The fact that I had just made this woman cum only fanned the flames of my arousal, and as her breathing slowed, my hands were caressing the back of her legs and her inner thigh, feeling the juices that dripped down her leg.

Her breathing had slowed down to normal now and her head was resting on my chest, eyes still closed. A blissful smile on her face.

"Nadia," I said looking down at her, my hands not ceasing their movement on her legs. She tilted her head up and we gazed into each other's eyes. "Take off everything else."

This time she didn't even bother nodding in affirmation. Not breaking eye contact she simply reached down, slid her panties off her legs and sat up to take off her bra. Now this gorgeous woman was completely naked stomach to stomach on top of me. I gave her a long deep kiss and the hands that had been caressing her inner thighs easily slid two fingers inside of her.

"Ah!..." Her legs shuddered at the sudden entry.

"Do you like it. Do you like the feel of my fingers inside of you."

"Mmm..." Her eyes had closed again, and small gasps escaped as her hips did small gyrations against my finger. I tried my best to curl my fingers downwards in the direction of the back of her clit. The sounds she let out were now moans and as she lay against me her head was positioned directly next to my ear while she gripped the sides of the sofa.

"Femi," she said, the whisper sounding loud right next to my ear.

"Yeah?"

"I want you inside of me... I want you to fuck me."

My dick twitched and within seconds my boxers were off, and I slid into the hilt, the intense inferno of her pussy almost causing me to come on the spot.

"Oh Fuck!" I said.

"Oh shit!" she said. Her eyes widened and her mouth was in an O.

I took one moment, two moments to calm myself and make sure I wasn't going to cum immediately. But Nadia was impatient and already started humping. I knew I wasn't going to last long, so staying inside of her I managed to maneouvre us round so she was underneath me. I planted my feet against the armrest for leverage, pulled my dick back slowly till only the head was left in, and watching her face I thrust into her pussy hard watching as she gasped. Then I kissed her deeply while she was breathless and began fucking her for all I was worth. The sound as our bodies slapped together seemed to be broadcast all the way up and down the street, though I could see no lights go on in response. Still I imagined people watching in the dark. Listening to the sounds of two horny people fucking for all they were worth, and it spurred me on further.

We were in a desperate frenzy, sweating and grunting with the effort. Nadia's legs were wrapped around my waist and her hands were round my neck somehow trying to force herself onto me further. One arm gripped the side of the sofa while the other tried to cup her face and kiss her while my dick slammed into her again and again and again. Mostly all we could do was try to breathe and hold on for dear life as our bodies took control and we raced to the edge. I felt the pressure build in my balls signaling my impending release. I groaned with pleasure and despair.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum."

"Ah...ah...me too."

Our grip on each other tightened as our bodies rushed to meet each other, and soon I heard Nadia let out a low moan as her body trembled and her pussy spasmed ejecting me completely which simultaneously caused me to fall over the edge and cum onto the sofa. My mind blanked for about 5 seconds and I did my best to push myself upright so I wouldn't fall on top her. The glorious warmth of the orgasm was quickly fading and through heavy lidded eyes I looked at Nadia, with her dreads messed up, her lipstick smudged her breasts moving up and down as she gulped in air. She looked incredible and I briefly considered going another round before my dick decided I had nothing left in me. When she saw me looking down at her a big goofy smile spread across her face. She grabbed my arm and used it to pull herself up so were sitting as we had started, leaning against each other facing the houses across and the road below.

"I think I like you," I blurted out. I knew it was stupid as soon as I said it, but in the post-coital bliss It seemed necessary to express the feelings I had inside me. She was silent at this confession, and I didn't dare look at her expression, not yet willing to face the rejection I expected would be waiting there. I just wanted to hold onto this quiet moment where everything was beautiful for a few moments longer.

"I think I like you too," she said.

"...Cool."

Eventually we went back inside to sleep and fucked again in the morning before she headed back to Lisbon. I have no idea how things will go after this, but I will always remember this one night in Portimao.

12