One Night in Portland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I came down, my legs felt weak and I slumped into Phil's grasp. He slowly moved his hands up to my waist and helped me sit down at our table. My dress was still pushed all the way up past my boobs, and my pussy was leaking onto the chair. It was all I could do to catch my breath.

"Thank you, that will be all," Phil said to the men, dismissing our onlookers.

"Yes, thank you," I managed, resting my face in my hands and smiling sweetly up at them through the remnants of my pleasure. "I'll never forget that."

"No, thank YOU," one of them said.

"Yeah, thank you," was all the other one could muster as they slowly backed away, relishing every last second of looking at my naked body.

Once they were gone, Phil looked at me. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Oh my gosh, pretty good," I mumbled, still in the sleepy throes of my orgasms.

"Do you want me to pull your dress back down?" he asked.

"No, I'll do it in a minute. I'm not ready yet," I said, looking up at him sheepishly.

"Okay, well once you're dressed I'll go get us another towel so we can clean up your chair. Then we'll sit here until you dry off," he said, stroking the side of my face. "Thanks for playing, baby."

12