Standing Room

Story Info
Two strangers make more than the curtain go up at this show.
1.3k words
4.36
6.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llehlla
Llehlla
20 Followers

Wow! Standing room only. Excited to see this show, she was happy to have gotten in at all.

She waited in the packed lobby until the usher opened the door. She made her way to a low wall behind the seats, and got the last spot available right up against the wall, a comfortable place to lean on as she looked toward the stage. Lucky! The others behind her would have to make do standing without any support. So many people all around her and behind her!

She wore a daytime skirt and a dressy tank top. She was happy as a clam just to be there, eagerly focused on the stage. And then came that magic moment when the house lights dimmed, the music began, and up went the curtain to present a bursting splurge of color and movement. The actors were superb, the singing outstanding.

At some point though she became a bit distracted by the people behind her. There really wasn't any personal space. She didn't want to be rude and turn around, but there was someone close right behind her. She stood up as straight as she could in case the close proximity of the person behind her was due to her unintentionally collapsing slightly at her lower back as she leaned against the wall, which would push her hips out behind her. But even after straightening up he was there. It was a he, she could tell.

When intermission came and the lights went up she turned around to see who this was. His eyes were already on her, ready to meet her eyes, and they held each others' gaze for a moment. That was all it took. They both felt a special natural rapport, undeniable. Who can explain how these things happen?

In just one moment she knew that he wanted her, and inside her body she felt the instant surge of that special energy--she wanted him too. With a smile, she excused herself and made her way to the ladies room. She hurried back so she could reclaim her spot at the wall and have a few minutes to talk with this intriguing stranger before the whole crowd flowed back in and the show began again.

He had saved her spot for her, by the wall. A brief easy conversation about the performance got them on the same wavelength and confirmed a natural connection as the crowd filled in all around them for the second act.

The lights dimmed; she turned from him to face the stage; the music began and the curtain went up. Here she was at the show she had wanted to see for so long--but everything had changed. Half of her attention was for the stage, while the other half was on this man behind her.

Of course they were both aware that they were standing in a big group of people, with the seated audience right there in front of them too, just on the other side of the pony wall where she rested her elbows with her chin in her hands. He was in light continual contact, close behind her.

Well! Why not have some fun, she thought. With him right behind, she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, allowing herself to break slightly at the hips and let one knee bend while the other leg took her weight...first the left leg, then the right, alternating, brushing against his front, saying with her body "Let's play!" The signal was clear and strong. Her slow weight shifting rhythm continued brushing against him through their clothes. As she still leaned on the wall, her chin in her hands, he stepped each foot out to the side to lower himself to the right height for the full sensation of her buttocks stimulating him in exactly the right place. No one around them would know--the mob was dense enough to block everyone's view of their lower bodies, but allowed just enough space for the stimulating slow dance to do everything it needed to do.

As her soft cheeks massaged him through their clothes she felt the change in his body. She felt him growing, growing against her. They both adjusted their movements to optimally stimulate his growing erection. She shifted one way while he shifted the other way almost imperceptibly to the eye, but in their bodies electricity was pulsing, amping up, flashing flashes and lighting lights, opening conduits, sending and receiving. How quickly this had happened! With someone she had just met! Some magic had infiltrated her natural sense of self containment and now hijacked all of her senses.

She was getting wet as his size and pressure increased, moving between her cheeks. She felt that sliding sensation, felt her lips plump and the melting sensation between them. The music, the stage lights, the actors all filled the theatre with their wonderful energies, but now for her all of that was just a dim distant hubbub, and they were alone in the crowd, and no one could see their subtle but oh-so-powerful movements. She was hot for him and that was all she cared about.

Things were happening fast. He was creative and coming up with solutions. The next thing she knew, she felt his skin touching hers. His freed up cock made its way between her legs. He was guiding it up under her skirt with one hand, while the other hand took a quick thrilling tour between her legs until his fingers found the little strip of silky thong elastic and hooked it over his thumb to pull it out and away. That action, that feeling, as the elastic rubbed against her for less than a second, radiated a powerful wave of sexual tension. It was hard to stay still. She wanted to dance on that thumb. She wanted those fingers to play that string across her wildly. She wanted those fingers to take a turn and go straight up into her.

Even better now, right on cue, his cock was coming in. She parted her legs just a bit to make room for him. No one would guess what he was doing; no one would guess the real purpose of her small body adjustments, helping his head push her apart and then enter as she leaned on the wall watching the show with her chin oh so casually resting in her hands. His only movements would appear to be movements that a person might make who is standing for two hours and trying to stay comfortable. But their unseen sensations were wildly surging as he slowly entered her warm wetness, little by little, with short slow thrusts deeper and deeper, and then all the way in he continued his short firm pressing thrusts hard against her. She tightened and released all around his stroking erection, tightened and released, exciting him as effectively as a hand or lips or tongue, gripping and loosening again and again.

She subtly worked her hips to slow him now and to shorten his penetrations even more, milking him one slow insistent squeeze at a time, so slowly, not letting him come yet but just bringing him closer and closer, halfway there and then half of that, and half again, milking, pulling with slow short caresses, gently but with such firm insistence, slowing but never stopping, holding him in this mesmerizing limbo. He was overwhelmed with a frantic need to finish, but still he surrendered to her artistry as his climax approached in tantalizing slow motion, quietly building. It would have been impossible for him to say exactly when his orgasm began. Her unhurried wet, tight massage held him in this joyous torment, closer... closer... and now his whole being felt waves of surging release, one after another, as her slow pink grip pumped his his cum into her, pumping, pumping, and she was coming too as the show rolled on in the crowded theatre, standing room. But not only.

Llehlla
Llehlla
20 Followers