One Night in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm the White Queen" she said as if that would mean something to us. When she saw that we didn't recognize the title she said "Yes, I'm a "Hacker"."

"Please don't think bad of me." she sounded so young as she pleaded. "I saw the way you two interacted at the spa and really thought it was something special. Can I please ask you some personal questions so I can work out my own D/s relationship?" And she nodded at the man standing in the corner.

I said "Sure, it's why we're here. We are pleased to meet you Joy." Kitten didn't say anything (which she's not supposed to) and had a questioning look on her face, but shook her head in approval.

"Wonderful, when you left your sub at the spa we observed her without her knowing. I left her in the rain room alone with my sub and she immediately left so as to not be in a room alone with another man."

Just then kitten spoke up "I recognize you now, you were with those other women. When you all left I was so bummed because I knew I had to leave."

"Enough kitten" I said firmly. "You were not given permission to speak. And you did not show our host the proper respect. I didn't bring a ball gag with me to plug your mouth but this can't go unpunished. Get on your knees under the table."

When kitten was out of sight under the table I stood up, unzipped, and pulled my dick out. Joy said "Nice cock, I didn't expect such a large member on you...no offense."

"None taken" then I sat back down and said "Now put my cock in your mouth kitten" looking at Joy I said "That will keep her from talking out of turn"

Joy replied "So giving you head is a punishment?"

"No. She likes that. The punishment is the humiliation of having to do it here and now. This is kind of in public, and definitely in front of strangers. Something she's not at all comfortable with. A situation like this is totally punishing for her" I said with the sounds of slurping and suck "pops" coming from under the table.

"Would it humiliate slash punish her (Joy literally made the slash motion with her hand) if you have her lick my pussy? My pussy is getting wet and I want your sub to eat it."

"No Joy. We have a well defined contract that states our covenants and restrictions. One restriction is that I can not lend my sub to another Dom. You'll have get your own sub to eat you." With that the distinctive blowjob sounds coming from below got louder. Joy nodded in approval and gave me a half smile. I think she really wanted my kitten to lick her exposed pussy and was understanding but disappointed at the refusal.

Then I reached over and put my hand on hers and added, "You should communicate in detail all of your expectations to your sub and he should do the same to you." I knew kitten would be able to tell I reached for Joy and it would make her insecure and jealous. A little bit of secret punishment for embarrassing by speaking out of turn. And the slurping tempo increased and kitten pounded the back of her mouth until we heard the "Uhg..uhg" of her gagging.

"She so cool. She's trying to make me cum. She's even trying to deep throat me. It's part of her current training, something she's working on." I said slightly smugly.

"Do you want me to show her how it's done? I can get your whole cock down my throat. You can throat fuck the hell out of me." Joy said seriously as she licked her upper lip locking eyes with me.

"Training my sub is "my" sole responsibility. I take great pride in how good she is at what I train her to do. I have every confidence my cock will be deep in her throat soon. And until then I'm enjoying the look on her face when she gags and looks like she's at her limit." And without missing the moment kitten tried again...and gagged so hard she had to take a few seconds to compose herself.

"Joy, you need to decide what this relationship means to you. Are you committed to a lifestyle as his Dominant, or are you playing a role in your BDSM fantasy? Once the two of you determine your levels of involvement to this lifestyle you can go forward with real goals in mind. Anything less will just be role playing.

We are a monogamous married couple who look like we're living in the 50's to our families and the public at large. I make the decisions and support her to highest degrees. She respects me overtly and publicly. She is obedient and almost intuitively does what I want her to do. We just so happen to be into some highly kinky fuckery that fits perfectly with our "Ozzie and Harriet" personas.

Now I think it's time for me to take my sub back to our room so I can work her over, again. Stop sucking kitten." And I put my throbbing cock back in my pants while kitten got out from under the table and rubbed some blood back into her knees.

"I'll take all that in consideration. Thank you for this unusual mentoring session." Then Joy handed me a piece of paper with 6 numbers on it and said "I promised you'd be compensated. Play these numbers in the next lottery. You won't be sorry..."

12