One Night in Vegas Pt. 01

Story Info
Hoping to have fun in Vegas, I start with a bang!
1.1k words
4.33
13.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kali_s
kali_s
3 Followers

I arrived in Las Vegas as I expected, tired but excited. I was in town for an industry convention but planned to spend as much time looking for trouble as I could. I checked into the hotel and went up to my room to get ready.

I quickly organized everything and grabbed a quick shower. After my shower I applied lotion all over my skin, I wanted to make sure I was soft to the touch. I did my makeup and finally decided what to wear. I chose my blue and black bodycon dress and black 3inch heel sandals. I put my jewelry on and went and stood in front of the mirror. I did a turn and thought I was ready to go out. Room key card and money into my purse, time to head downstairs to the casino.

The casino isn't too busy yet as it is just a little after dinner time. I walk through the casino, checking out the games and the people there. I seem to have caught someone's attention; he is watching me walk past him. I put a couple of dollars in a machine and play for a couple of minutes. I am stealing glances in his direction. I can see him sipping his drink but still watching me. He is handsome and well dressed. He looks like he takes care of himself. Whenever I steal a look at him, he always catches me. I finish half playing the slot and get up and walk past him again, his eyes follow me. I stop and turn around. He is at the bar so I sit next to him. The bartender isn't there so I just lean over a little and say, "Are you feeling lucky?" He responds, "What did you have in mind?" I take his hand and walk him towards the elevators. We get in the elevator and I hit my floor button, then, I hit my knees.

I unzip his pants, I stare up at him as I pull his cock out. It is twitching and growing harder. There is a little precum forming on its head. I smile up ate him and put the head of his cock on my tongue. I lick the precum off and smile. He groans, I hold the base of his pulsing cock and slide it into my mouth. As his cock slides back out of my mouth I see my pink lip-gloss coating it. This turns me on even more. I start sucking his cock as hard and deep as I can. He puts his hand on my head and starts to thrust his hips. I am loving his cock, it is dripping with my saliva and pink with my lip gloss. The elevator chimes and the doors open.

He quickly pulls his pants up as I walk off the elevator. He follows me. My room is at the end of the hall. I cannot wait so I duck into the vending machine area. I slide my dress up my thighs. As I turn to look back at him, I put two fingers in my mouth and get them nice and wet, I reach back, pull my thong to the side and cover my tight little hole with saliva and slide a finger in. I smile at him and face the wall and lean forward. I push my tight little ass out towards him. I hear his pants hit the floor. His hands grip my hips, I can feel his wet cock against my asshole. A wanton moan escapes my lips. I begin to push my hips back against his hard cock. As the tip of his pre-cum lubed probe touched me, he reaches down and swirls its head around my waiting hole. Feeling it slide around my sensitive ass gives me the shivers. I am practically shaking with anticipation.

He slowly slides into me. I am on fire with lust. As I feel him push as far as he can into me, I moan again. I hear someone say "Fuck me". I realize, I said it. I am in extasy as he starts to slide in and out of my hot quivering ass. I reach back, pulling him into me. His pace is quickening. Our breathing is getting heavier. My hips are moving on their own, pushing back hard and harder onto his swollen cock. I want his cum inside me.

He pumps into me. I arch my back more to take him as deep as I can, his hands grip my hips harder, pulling me back onto him. My skin feels on fire as I hear the rhythm of our skin clapping together. Hearing it getting fast and feeling it thrusting harder and deeper just makes me feel more turned on. I start to shake, an anal orgasm is engulfing my body. I moan and bit my lip and he continues to thrust into me.

I can feel his cock is ready. It is rock hard and I can feel that he is holding back as long as he can. I tighten my muscles so his cock is getting gripped by my ass. I hear him grunt as he pushes inside me. The grip around my hips tightens, my knees feel weak with anticipation of what I know is about to happen. A deep thrust, a pause. His hard cock slides all the way out, then plunges back in. "Oh yes, like that!" I yell at him. He thrusts, all the way in and all the way out again. I can hear his thighs slapping against my ass cheeks. Slam, deep into me. Another pause, then I feel it. His cock is spasming, it is squirting deep inside me. I reach back and hold his hips tight to me, keeping him inside me.

I try to catch my breath. Slowly his cock slides out of me. I quickly move my thong back to cover my flinching hole to keep his hot seed inside me. My hands slide my dress down my hips and I smooth it out as he is pulling his pants up. I turn to smile at him as I get my lip gloss out of my purse. He smiles back as I look into my compact mirror and fix my lip gloss. I hear the chime of the elevator and look up in time to see the doors close behind him. Oh well, I got what I wanted. I walk back to my room to get cleaned up a little better while thinking this is a good start to my trip.

kali_s
kali_s
3 Followers