All Comments on 'One Night with My Roommate's Girl'

by litlover91

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very exciting scenario. I look forward to a gollow up.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Thank you for keeping this exciting story just to that experience. Was so afraid you were going to go down the 'they waited 3 days and had to fuck against the sofa' road. This was perfect.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Great debut!

Well-written and very erotic. Thanks for sharing.

HamsterHamsteralmost 10 years ago
One and Done

No follow up required for this trip down memory lane. He is out of their lives now and getting on with his own life. Probably best that he moved out, otherwise this could have become some kind of obsession story, and that would have spoiled it. Great work!

slapnuts69slapnuts69almost 10 years ago
Great story

Good flow and hot as hell, Thanks!

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 10 years ago
Loved this

Very erotic. Could imagine myself being James. Hope you keep writing.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastalmost 10 years ago

A well-written erotic stroker piece featuring a common fantasy for men. Relatable, sexy, and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There needs to be more.

Like the boyfriend goes to work, and He tells Kattie about being in the closet, and how gerat it was, and of course She Fucks Him.

But that's not enough. Now he start's sharing Her with his friends when the boyfriend is at work or has his face burried in his computer in the next room or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree with Hamster

It works just fine as it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
naked ketty

it should be much more interesting..like after sleeeping her husband she should go to get fucked from James in the midnight and should be in his arm naked till morning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous