One of the Depraved & Deplorables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello. Sorry, I'm late," she said. "I'm Paulina." Her voice was quiet and shy.

I remembered I was supposed to be kind. I stood, pulled out her chair, smiled, and said, "I'm Ed."

I looked her over. She was at least twelve years younger than me. I'd put her at twenty-four.

She wore a short, tight, white dress with a plunging neckline. If she had boobs, they would have been on display for all to see. Since she was flat-chested, it was sexy without revealing anything.

The dress had a large ruffle running vertically down the front. It was a nice touch. I recognized it was a distraction to pull my eyes away from her non-existent breasts.

There was more to her. She had shoulder-length dark hair, dark eyes, a cute turned-up nose, and nice legs.

She sat.

I said, "It was worth the wait. You're very pretty. I like your dress."

She relaxed and perked up.

We had a nice conversation during dinner. She accepted my invitation to continue our conversation as we strolled the deck.

The moon was out. We talked about the stars. I kissed her.

I think I surprised her. She was stiff and hesitant, so I cut it short.

She looked into my eyes. I sensed she was judging me. She said, "I'm guessing you know why I'm on this cruise. Why are you here?"

"I'm thirty-six years old, never married, and currently, I don't have a girlfriend. Being on this cruise with my mother is the best offer I've had in a while."

"Ha!" she laughed. "You're funny. You're nice looking and you've been kind to me tonight. Take me your room."

I was caught by surprise and stood mute.

She grabbed my arm and said, "Come. I'm following my mother's advice that the best way to get over a guy is to get under another guy."

We went to my room. I was surprised and pleased to see flowers, candles, and streamers decorating the room.

"Nice," Paulina said. "I going to..." she pointed to the bathroom.

I took off my coat and tie. I lit the candles.

Paulina stepped into the room. She was nude. She smiled shyly.

She had no breasts, just small dark nipples. She was slim all over and had a dash of dark hair between her legs.

I stood, went to her, and said, "You're beautiful."

"Then make love to me."

I kissed her.

She melted in my arms. We kissed again.

She insisted on undressing me.

We got into bed and kissed and caressed. For a woman without curves, she was soft and appealing to touch.

I was gentle and caring, and complimentary.

If my mouth wasn't kissing her or sucking on her stiff nipples, it was saying things like: "You're so hot," "I love your eyes," "Wow. You're fit," "Your lips are so soft," and "You're beautiful".

She grabbed my cock, knelt between my legs, and said, "You have a nice one, Thick. Mmmm...This will stretch me good." She wrapped her lips around it and gave me surprisingly good head.

"You dope," I said to myself. "She may be flatchested, but she's a grown woman. Why shouldn't she be able to give me pleasure."

"Damn! You're good at that," I said out loud. "You give a hell of a blowjob."

She stopped, licked saliva off her lips, and smiled. She said, "Thanks. That means a lot to me."

She returned to sucking my dick.

"Ohh. That's nice," I said.

I enjoyed her efforts.

I sat up, reached down, and put my hands under her arms. I gently pulled, lifting her off the floor. She was a little thing. I pulled her on top of me as I lay down, and I kissed her.

I love kissing a woman after she sucks my cock. It's not a reward or a thank you. I find their lips are super soft, extra warm, and a joy to kiss.

We necked for a while. I grabbed her tiny ass.

I rolled over and took her with me. I put her on her back and said, "My turn to dine at the Y." I got between her legs and ate her pussy.

Her vag was great. The fluid was tart, flavorful, and plentiful. I didn't stop. I was determined to ring her bell.

"Oh. Ohhh," she cried out as she clawed the sheet.

She shouted, "OHHH!" and I knew she'd climaxed.

The other signs were there. She stopped breathing. She lifted her hips off the bed, and my head was trapped between her spasming legs.

I was still and let her enjoy her bliss.

Eventually, her legs relaxed, and she released my head. She smiled and said, "That was nice. VERY NICE!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. We could have more fun." I picked up the box of condoms.

"Yes."

I put a rubber on my hard cock, got on top of Paulina, kissed her, and slid inside her.

She broke our kiss and moaned, "Ohhh."

I gently fucked her with slow, smooth strokes. She bit her lower lip, moved in rhythm with me, and moaned.

It was great. She was tight, warm, wet, and responsive. I worried about crushing her and was careful to keep my weight off me. She took it all and didn't seem to have a problem with my length or girth, so I fucked her harder.

Her response was to moan louder and match my pace, so I banged her good.

We were both breathing hard. She moaned loudly like she did when she came on my tongue.

"Ohhhhh!" she screamed.

I felt her pussy grab my dick, and I lost it.

"Ohhh," I hollered and filled the rubber.

I rolled off her. We rested and felt joy. I took off the condom, knotted it, and dropped it in the trashcan.

She got up on one elbow, kissed me, and said, "That was great. You were so kind. If I suck your dick and you get hard, will you fuck me again?"

"I'd love to. You're a hot little number."

She smiled.

We used the bathroom, cleaned up, and shared a beer. We were killing time until I was ready.

When the bottle was empty, she took it, and said, "I can suck your dick or do a trick I guarantee will make you hard. What'll it be?"

"I loved your blowjob, but I also like magic. Show me your trick."

She put a pillow against the wall, sat on the bed, and leaned against the wall. She smiled, spread her legs, and said, "I'm going to fuck myself with the beer bottle."

"No way."

She stroked the neck of the bottle as she'd done to my cock. She licked the bottle and placed the long neck into her mouth.

My cock was stirring.

She put the open end of the bottle at the entrance to her pussy and slid an inch in.

I watched wide-eyed.

She slid in another inch and another.

She pulled it out and reinserted it. She smiled and did it a couple of times.

She fucked herself with a beer bottle!

"That's a sight," I said in awe. My penis was hard as a rock.

She pulled it out and flipped the bottle around. She placed the large base against her vulva.

"No. It's too big," I said. There was a note of concern in my voice. Surely, the petite woman wouldn't try.

She twisted the bottle and smiled daringly. She quickly pulled the bottle away and said, "I see your cock is ready, so I don't need to shove the big end of the bottle inside my pussy. Put a condom on. I'm on top this time."

"You're the boss."

I slid on another Shields and lay on my back. She mounted me. My cum, her residual wetness, and the practice with the beer bottle allowed me to slide all the way in. She moaned as I bottomed out. I did too.

She laughed and said, "Sex with you is fun!"

"Ditto."

She rode me; I enjoyed the ride. We both moaned loudly.

"Ready to cum?" she asked.

"I'm getting close."

"Me too," she said breathily. "Sorry I don't have boobs you can play with. My nipples are very sensitive. I want you to pinch and pull on them."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I want you to be rough with them. It'll get me off."

"Oh," I said as I remembered some people enjoyed pain. I grabbed a nipple, pulled, stretched it out, and let it go.

"Ahhh! Yes. More of that," Paulina said.

She bounced on my cock. I took turns pinching and pulling on her dark nipples. The peaks got bigger. She cried out every time I did it. An orgasmic expression showed on her face.

We kept fucking. I abused her nipples. Finally, she cried out, orgasmed, and slumped on me.

I held her cute little bum and drove my cock into her hole. I found my release and filled the rubber with baby batter.

We sighed, rested, and were lost to the world.

She slid off me and lay beside me. I dealt with the condom.

She said in a quiet, sad voice, "I've never been that bold. I've never told a man how to get me off. I guess that's why most of the time I don't climax."

"You were great. I loved the beer bottle trick. It was shocking, naughty, and hot! And take it from me, men love to be told what to do in the bedroom. We want to please you.

"There's nothing worse than doing something one woman likes on another woman only to hear her scream, 'What are you doing?' or 'Stop that'.

"If you enjoy rough nipple play, tell your partner. Every guy will be glad to oblige. We all have our kinks."

I kissed her and said, "You are a great person. I had a lovely time. Do you want to sleep over, or shall I take you back to your room?"

"This has been fun. I think I should leave on a high note."

We cleaned up and dressed, and I walked her back to her cabin. We kissed goodnight in the hall.

She went inside. I went to bed.

An hour later, my mother entered the room. She did her nightly routine and climbed into our bed.

"Are you awake?" she whispered.

"Yes."

"Paulina had the most wonderful things to say about you. She feels good about herself and is ready to get out there and find her soulmate. Whatever you did was the perfect antidote to her bad breakup."

"She is a great person. I enjoyed our evening. Goodnight."

Mother hugged me from behind and whispered, "Three orgasms? Paulina said she was lucky to have three climaxes a year! Way to go!"

^^^

I slept in the next morning. Mother woke me when she got out of bed. I heard her use the toilet and shower.

She shocked me when she returned by appearing nude in front of me. She causal dried her body, and she showed no signs that she was in a hurry to dress. She sat on the bed, combed her hair, and tried to talk to me.

Thank God she was hungry. I convinced her to go to breakfast without me saying I'd rather sleep than have breakfast. The truth was I couldn't stop myself from looking at her tits, ass, and pussy, and it made me feel like such a pervert!

She returned at ten o'clock with a cup of coffee and an eclair. I was grateful but wished she'd arrived at 10:05. She caught me in the shower and, for some reason, thought it was okay for us to have a conversation.

Why couldn't she wait for me to finish my shower? I found it exasperating to be washing my balls while my mother looked and prattled on about the latest shipboard gossip.

^^^

I wore dress slacks and a pressed Polo shirt to my lunch with Beth. Beth was punctually, and smartly dressed in a blue bell-bottom jumpsuit.

The jumpsuit formed an unbroken vertical line, and it lengthened the short woman. I realized why she had blue on yesterday and today. She had dazzling blue eyes, and the jumpsuit made her eyes stand out.

We talked and had lunch. She was smart, cute, and poised. I wondered what she was doing at my table. She was a catch.

After lunch, I said, "Shall we continue our conversation on deck?"

"No, thank you. If you don't mind, let's go to your place,"

"Okay."

I took her to my cabin. I was relieved and grateful that Mother had tidied up and brought in fresh flowers.

"Your room is lovely," Beth said. She spun around, hugged, and kissed me.

Her kiss was hungry and passionate. As we kissed, she undressed me. She got my shirt off and was working on my belt, when she said, "Let's get naked!"

She quickly took off her clothes; I undressed too.

She was lacking in height but nothing else. She had a rocking body. Probably a twenty-four-inch waist, a sexy bottom, and a nice rack.

Her boobs called to me.

I grabbed a one. It didn't feel big. It looked big on her. I guess it's a proportion thing. There is less room between a short woman's shoulders and belly button, so a nice B cup looks big.

She didn't object to my forward behavior. She grabbed my erection, squeezed it, smiled, and said, "This will do nicely."

We got on the bed and kissed and groped each other. She was aggressive, so I saw no need to treat her with kid gloves. I sucked her tits and fingered her pussy.

She moaned, sighed, and stroked my cock.

Soon she had my dick in her mouth. She knew what she was doing. I was the lucky beneficiary of a great BJ.

She got me close to cumming. I pulled away and went down on her.

She had a neatly trimmed bush. Her pubes reminded me of a putting green because they were a uniform height and perfectly maintained. She must use an electric razor.

I checked out the drainage system. It too was perfect. The nectar flowed from her vagina to my mouth, and I slurped it up!

Due to her moans, I assumed she enjoyed my tongue on her clit.

I worked her nub over. She was moving and moaning. She was into it, so I kept going.

"Rub my butthole!" she shouted.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't stop licking!" she chastised me. "I want you to take your free hand and rub my anus. Press on my butthole. I don't want your finger or dick in my ass. Just rub my sphincter with the pad of a finger.

"Wow. This chick knows what she likes and isn't afraid to demand it," I told myself.

I did what she demanded.

Her hands gripped the bedsheets. Her breathing got faster and louder. Her orgasm built and built, and she exploded.

"Ohhh! Fuck!" she cried out as she climaxed.

Is there a more beautiful sound or sight than a woman orgasming?

I let her recover.

She smiled and said, " I hope you don't think I a bitch for ordering you around. I know what I like. I know what gets me off. Why shouldn't I have it the way I like?"

She pushed me on my back, got between my legs, and grabbed my cock. She gave me a sexy look, licked her lips, and said, "Especially, when I make sure my partner has a good time."

She sucked my dick and did an outstanding job.

She hit all the hot spots: the knob, the shaft, and my balls. She varied her pace and her actions. It was a world-class blowjob.

She pulled off and asked, "How was that?"

"Wonderful!"

"Good. Ready to fuck?"

"Yes!"

She grabbed a condom, put it on m dick, and crawled on top of me. We had sex cowgirl style.

She got on her back, and we did it missionary style. She upgraded it by pulling her knees to her chest.

I went in so deep!

The new angle made her moan louder.

"Let's finish doggie style. It's my favorite."

"I'd be glad to get a better look at your bum."

She laughed, we rearranged ourselves, and I entered her slowly.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "You have a thick cock."

We fucked.

She asked that I play with her ass like before. I touched and pressed on her anus while stroking in and out of her.

She signaled her approval by moaning more.

I enjoyed the view and the action. This woman was a joy to ball.

"Spank my ass!" she shouted.

"Huh? What?" I'd been in the zone, enjoying her body. I didn't understand her request.

"Slap my ass and fuck me!" she shouted.

I heard her that time. I gave her a light slap.

"Harder!"

I hit her harder. Smack! The sound rang in the air. She had a red mark on her butt.

"More!"

I gave her what she wanted. It interfered with my rhythm, but I did what the lady requested. I used both hands, I hit both butt cheeks, and I left red marks on her flesh.

After a particulate stinging slap, she groaned and climaxed.

I hurried and took my relief.

She fell over on her side. I disposed of the cum-filled condom and lay beside her.

"Not bad, Ed. Not bad at all."

We rested, washed, and I walked her to her cabin. She gave me a kiss goodnight.

I walked the deck. Never had a woman asked me to slap her ass. Then again, never had a woman asked me to pinch her nipples. Are there a lot of women that are into pain I wondered.

I returned to my room and, lucky me, I was treated to the view of my mother naked.

She was putting her bathing suit on. She stopped dressing, gave me a full-frontal view, and asked, "How was your date?"

"Fine. Ah. Go ahead and put your suit on."

"I'm not sure I want to go swimming."

She dropped the suit on the bed, faced me, and gave it to me with both barrels. My mother was nude and three feet away from me! I saw her sagging tits, large nipples, paunchy stomach, the gray hairs in her bush, and pale legs.

"Saints preserve me! What had I done to deserve this!" I asked myself. I turned my head to the side and sat on the bed.

She sat beside me.

I gave her the conversation she was craving.

"I had a nice time with Beth. She has the bluest eyes. She was the complete package. She's attractive and has a nice body and a good personality. She's smart and very good at sex. I was wondering why she agreed to be with me.

"Paulina, I understood, she had a bad breakup and needed to feel attractive and regain her confidence. I can't figure out Beth's angle."

"Oh. It's easy," Mom said. "She likes sex. A lot. She was looking for a good fuck. Did you give her one?"

"Yes. I gave her what she want. She climaxed twice and went back to her room a happy camper....or whatever the term would be for someone on a cruise."

"Good for you," Mother said. "You know, I think I will go to the pool and lie in the sun. Care to join me?"

"Can I meet you there or do I have to undress and show you my Johnson?"

She slapped my arm and said, "Don't be a brat."

She stood, huffed, and her big saggy tits shook. She grabbed her suit and stepped into it.

I felt bad. Mom had been nothing but nice to me. She paid for the cruise and was lining up dates for me. The least I could do was spend time with her,

"Wait," I said. "I'm coming with you." I quickly stripped. Yes, she saw my penis.

We dressed and went to the pool. Along the way, she said, "I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings or offended you by invading your privacy and showing no modesty. In my defense, it's not sexual. It's...I have no boundaries when it comes to nudity with you.

"I know society says we shouldn't see each other's bodies. I've been a modest person for sixty-six years.

" I'm comfortable with you. We can talk about anything. I don't know if it's a level of comfort or a 'why bother because I'm an old lady' thing, but I don't feel we have to observe the modesty rule. Maybe this is the first step on my journey to senility. I can try to do better."

I hugged her, kissed her on the cheek, and said, "There's nothing wrong with you. I love you. Don't give it another thought. We are sharing a tiny space. Privacy is impossible."

She nodded, clasped my hand, and smiled.

I felt that taking one for the team was the right thing to do. I'd have to suck it up and get over being embarrassed about seeing her and her seeing me.

^^^

That night I had dinner with Rita.

She was slightly older than me, I'd guess she was thirty-eight or thirty-nine. I could give you a physical description, but why bother? One word would tell you everything you need to know. She was a hippie.

The slim, braless woman in the tie-dye dress and sandals told me she was creative, into nature, and a vegetarian. She didn't wear makeup. Her blonde hair was dry, discolored, brittle, and frizzy. She explained it was because she was always outside and the sun had damaged her hair.

She talked about the beauty of nature, crystals, and the spirituality of all living things.

She discussed free love and said, "I like your aura. I'd like to sleep with you."

We skipped dessert and went to my room.

She was quickly nude. She wasn't wearing undergarments. She kicked off her sandals, stepped out of her granny dress, and that was that.

This nature-lover had an all-over tan, a thick bush, and big, soft-looking boobies. Without her clothes on she looked fine.

I recalled her ass bursting out of her bikini bottom. Dope that I am, I said, "Wow. You look great. In your red bikini..." I stopped but it was too late. I'd stepped into it.

1...345678