One of the Depraved & Deplorables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was uneventful. We watched television, retired to our rooms, and slept through the night.

Mother declared herself cured the next morning. As far as I know, she is wearing undergarments again.

I returned to school two days later for the beginning of the next term.

^^^June, 1957^^^

I brought my current girlfriend to Eve's wedding. Molly was a nice girl. Too nice for me. I expected we'd break up soon. I could only carry the charade of being a normal guy for so long.

My pattern was I'd get bored bedding my girlfriend and start asking for special favors. I didn't think it was outrageous for me to ask if I could watch them shave their legs, suntan in the nude, or have them apply toenail polish while they were topless.

Some agreed. I guessed they were relieved that I wasn't into BDSM or that I didn't demand to fuck them in the ass.

If they didn't leave when I mentioned I wanted to observe them, they did after submitting to me one or two times.

Of course, it was my fault. These nice young women went along with my idea, expecting to be included in the fun. What they learned was it was my fantasy. Sure, they played a part, but it wasn't a 'we' activity. It was a 'me' activity.

I wouldn't talk to them or acknowledge them during the episodes. It was all about me. My enjoyment. They performed; I watched. I didn't care about their feelings or whether they had fun, and I didn't want to talk about it afterward.

The fantasy is observing an unsuspecting woman. A peeper doesn't have a conversation with his victim! We don't say 'I liked it when you did this' or 'Next time do this' or, for God's sake, 'How was it for you?'.

The few women who agreed to perform for me soon left. They didn't want to participate in something that brought them no pleasure, that we couldn't discuss, and that wasn't a couple activity.

Back to the wedding.

It was a lovely ceremony. Eve punched me at the reception when I teased her about wearing white. I said, "A white dress. Really? Shouldn't it be beige, parchment, or Navahoe white?"

My next word was ouch!

Her husband, Rick, seemed like a nice guy. He was handsome, smart, and fit. He looked like a guy going somewhere. He was too intense and driven for me, but I'm a college dropout with no career goals.

I could see why he appealed to Eve. He was competent. She'd make the babies, and he'd make the money. What he lacked in charm, humor, and sensitivity, he made up for in security. This guy would be a provider.

When I saw Rick and Eve six months later, they were solidly upper-middle class. They had a big house, belonged to a hoity-toity country club, and were one promotion away from moving to an exclusive gated community.

She was also pregnant with their first child.

I didn't see a lot of Rick. He was always working, going to meetings, or entertaining clients.

One day, I slept in, and I wandered around their large house looking for a beer. There was none in the refrigerator. I found racks of wine, but they held no appeal to me.

I headed to the basement. I found the theater room and the game room complete with a tournament-sized pool table, The next room I stepped into was the laundry room. I didn't see any beer, but I did find my sister, and she was topless.

"Hi, Sis. Long time no see. What happened to your pretty breasts? They've turned into massive melons."

"Ah! You scared me."

She instinctively covered her breasts.

They weren't as tanned as I remembered. Her nipples were darker and larger. I guess that was a side effect of being pregnant.

"How's my favorite exhibitionist doing?"

"Ha. Ha," she said.

She did drop her arms and let me see her boobs. She cupped one, hefted it, and said, "My breasts are getting enormous. So is my ass. And look at my stomach! I'm huge. This baby is ruining my cute little body."

I tilted my head, studied her, and said, "Your ass is fine. Your breasts are massive, and your belly...I'm guessing you're having twins."

"No way!"

I looked at her boobs and asked, "What's the deal being topless? Are you airing the girls out or planning to sunbathe topless?"

"My boobs are growing so fast I don't have many bras big enough." She gestured to the washing machine and said, "The one I tossed in is the most comfortable. Rick has invited people over tonight. It's pretty rank, so I'm washing it."

"I see. Hey, I'm free. We could go bra shopping. I recall you like having guys in the dressing room. You put on the show, and I'll bring the party." I stuck my tongue out and mimed giving her oral.

"I'm one horny bitch. I should take you up on that offer. Rick's been avoiding me. He says I'm fat, and he doesn't want to hurt the baby."

She smirked and added, "As if his tiny dick could do any damaged."

"Trouble in Paradise?"

"Yes...No."

She sat on a bench by the dryer and waved me over. I sat beside her, and she said, "I knew he had a small dick when I agreed to marry him. He's a super confident, competitive guy. When we were dating, he went all out. He took pride in satisfying me.

"The foreplay was amazing. I'd cum twice before we had intercourse. So what if I couldn't feel him when he was in me? I was a happy, satisfied girl.

"For the first couple of months of our marriage, he kept it up. He was a wonderful lover. He got promoted, we moved into this house, I got pregnant, and things changed. He works more and satisfies me less.

"Our love life sucks. A couple of times a week, he gets on top of me and sticks his prick in me. His pencil dick does nothing for me. He cums; I don't. He goes to sleep.

"I sometimes wonder if it's an efficiency thing. He needs to get off. It's easier to fuck me than masturbate. If he jerked off, he'd have to get some tissues and clean up the mess. When he fucks me, he's done. He can roll over and go to sleep. I'm the one who has to deal with the mess."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said. I put my hand on her baby bump and asked, "How do you feel about this?"

"I want children. It may be a stupid pipe dream, but I hope that having a kid will bring us back together."

"I hope you're right."

We hugged. She didn't release me so I held her for a long time.

"Thanks. I needed a good hug," she said.

"Anytime. For you anything."

I looked at her breasts and noticed there was a trickle of fluid. I pointed to her boob and said, "You've sprung a leak."

"It happens. That's why I need lots of bras."

"Didn't you say you're only halfway through your pregnancy?"

She scooped some of the fluid up with her finger and said, "Yes. This is colostrum. It's the first milk a woman produces. It's high in protein and antibodies, so it gets the baby off to a good start. It's followed by my regular milk, which has more fat and sugar."

"This is so cool. Can I taste it?"

She put her finger to my lips. I licked it and said, "Nice. You know, I'm not likely to get married or have children. Women are too smart. I don't see myself having this opportunity again. Can I get another taste? From the source?"

She laughed and said, "Honestly, you men and your obsession with breasts." She encircled my head with one arm and pulled me to her tit.

I latched on and sucked.

"Mmmm. That's nice," she said. "Keep doing it like that. Nice and gentle."

I had half a hard-on when I sat on the bench because Eve was topless. It changed to a full-on erection as I sucked on her teat. Especially, when I repeated her words in my brain, 'Keep doing it like that'.

I sucked her big tit and gently caressed the other.

She moaned and held me close to her bosom.

I switched to the other breast.

"Checking to see if they taste the same?" she asked and laughed.

I didn't stop nursing. I grunted, "Uh-huh."

"That sounds like a man. Only they would wonder if one breast was chocolate and the other vanilla." She laughed gently and held my head to her chest.

I was in heaven and wanted to stay for as long as possible and also, to return the favor.

I lowered a hand to her knee and caressed it. Then, I slid my hand up her skirt. She spread her legs and I went all the way up. I touched her pussy through her underwear.

She moaned loudly.

I ran my knuckles over her clit and into her crevice while I sucked on her breasts. I was in heaven. I think she was too.

After a few minutes, she said, "The colostrum is my baby's food for the first couple of days of her life. My doctor said it's not usually for me to be producing it months early."

She pushed on my chest. I detached, and she said, "I need to make sure there's plenty for the baby. It may be silly, but I'd like you to stop."

"On one condition. When the real milk comes, I get a taste."

She laughed and said, "We'll see about that."

"Fair enough. Thank you for obliging my weird request. Let me repay you."

I slid off the bench and knelt on the floor. I looked up at her and said, "You're going to be a wonderful mother. I know it. You deserve more attention than Rick is giving you. You deserved to be treated like a queen. I want to make you happy."

I stuck my head under her skirt, pulled her panties to the side, and licked her pussy.

"No. You can't. You shouldn't."

Her tone had no conviction. I ignored her meek protest and continued to lick her. She voiced no more objections. She moaned. It was more like a wail. A cry of pain. A lament.

I ate her pussy. Her pitch changed. The moans were less like wails and more like the cries of pleasure I remembered.

I pulled my head out from under her skirt and said, "I am going to make you cum."

She looked at me with large, hungry eyes and nodded.

"I want better access to your pussy."

Eve stood, unzipped her skirt, and stepped out of it. She removed her underwear. I took her hand and led her into the game room. I sat her in a large upholstered chair, knelt at her feet, and went to town.

"Ohhh," she cried out a few minutes later.

I said, "That one was too little. It doesn't count."

I attacked her pussy with my lips, tongue, and fingers. I brought forth a larger, more powerful orgasm.

"OOHHH!" she hollered.

I let her rest. Her head lolled about. When she looked stronger, I began again.

"Wait," she said. "Get undressed. It's been years since I've seen a big penis, held it, and sucked it. I want to sixty-nine."

I'm no fool. That was an offer I couldn't pass up. I undressed.

She smiled when she saw my erection. She held it, squeezed it, and kissed it. She said, "This is a man's cock."

I lay on the floor, and she climbed on top of me. She planted her trimmed puss on my face, leaned down, and engulfed my dick in her mouth.

I serviced her well. She eventually sucked me enthusiastically. At first, she played with my dick. She behaved like a kid with a new toy. She had to check it out.

I was not upset or disappointed. I could commiserate with her, and to be honest, I was loving the taste and aroma of her pussy. It was wonderful, and I was determined to ring her bell for the third time.

It almost didn't happen. Once she put her mind to it, Eve gave me an excellent blowjob.

"Oh. Oh! Eve, I'm going to cum!"

She giggled, felt my cock swell, and realized it was true.

I ejaculated into her mouth.

The pride and joy she felt getting me off added to what I was able to do as I climaxed. I managed to get her off.

"Oh!....Oh!.....Wonderful!" she hollered. Her body spasmed. She nearly choked on my cum. Her reflex took over and she swallowed like a champ.

We dissolved into a puddle of flesh on the floor.

Ten minutes later, we were sharing a shower. We washed each other. I offer to finger her. She declined, and she insisted on jerking me off. I came on her imported rose-colored tiles.

We dressed quickly and went to the mall. She snuck me into the dressing room, and she tried on bras for me. We were laughing and making a raucous so, of course, we were discovered.

The twenty-year-old manageress wanted to throw us out. I explained that I was from out of town and would never have the opportunity to cause her grief again. It helped that Eve promised to buy a half dozen expensive bras.

We made it home in time for Eve to get dressed for the party. She and Rick went to the soiree; I went bowling.

The next day, I left.

"If you ever need me, call and I'll be there. If he mistreats you, you are always welcome in my home."

She wiped a tear from her eye, nodded, and kissed me goodbye.

^^^

I saw Eve six months later at Thanksgiving. I got to meet, Addison and Madison. Mom looked radiant, and the babies were beautiful.

I didn't see a lot of Rick.

He made an appearance at the big Thanksgiving dinner, excused himself, and went to his office at the home. He claimed there was a special work project that required his attention.

The babies cried. The mom did too as she scanned the table full of dirty dishes, glasses, and silverware. I said, "Leave everything on the table. I'll deal with it. Let's go take care of your little angels."

"Thank you!"

As we walked to the nursery, she said, "They are probably hungry. We were lucky to get through dinner."

We entered the room. Both babies were balling. Eve said, "Their diapers need changing. Can you do Addy, and I'll do Maddy?"

I hesitated. I turned to her, and said, "No."

Eve laughed and said, "It's only a poopie diaper."

"It's best if I don't."

"Why?"

"I love my nieces. I plan to be a part of their lives forever. We know I'm a sick man. A sexual deviant. I swear that I'd never do anything to hurt your girls. I'll never voyeur them. People that know or learn about my obsession might wonder.

"I want you and I and the girls, when they grow older, to be able to say categorically that I never did anything inappropriate with the twins. I never saw anything I shouldn't. That I never changed a diaper. That I have never seen any part of them that is covered by a bathing suit."

"I understand."

I returned to the dining room. I put the leftovers away, did the dishes, and cleaned the kitchen.

When I finished, I went to the nursery. The babies were sleeping in their cribs. I assumed Eve had gone to bed, and I went to my room. I was surprised to find my sister asleep on the bed.

She heard me and opened her eyes.

"I'm sorry to wake you," I said. "That was a great dinner you pulled off while caring for the twins."

"I'm exhausted. Thanks for handling the clean-up. Lock the door, lie down next to me, and let's talk."

I locked the door and got in bed. We talked and laughed about past Thanksgiving and what poor a cook our mother was. It was great to see Eve smile.

Eve was wearing an attractive nursing tank. She fiddled with a clip on one of the straps, and bam! a breast appeared.

I stared at her engorged boob. Her nipple was stiff and large.

She said. "Suck on my boob. I owe you a taste of my real milk."

I suckled at her breast and drank her breast milk. She didn't rush me, so I got a good amount. I began to worry that Rick might come and look for us, and I stopped.

"Wow! I like this milk," I said. "The other stuff was salty. This is very sweet."

"I'm glad you like it. Thanks for spending Thanksgiving with me."

"Thanks for the invite. My other option was to join Mom and her new boyfriend. I don't like him a little bit. You saved me."

A tear fell from Eve's eye, and she said, "You saved me!"

"I love you, Sis, and I'd do anything for you. I hope the twins bring you and Rick closer. He's an idiot if he doesn't realize how lucky he is."

"I haven't cum since you gave me an orgasm last visit. Rick won't come near me. I don't know if it's the weight I put on or the changes to my body. My friends tell me some men lose their sex drive. I'm no longer his wife and lover. Who gets a hard-on for the pure and virtuous mother of his children?

"Can we sixty-nine? I so need an orgasm."

"Sure. What about Rick?"

"Trust me. He won't come looking for me, and, just in case, the door's locked."

Her expression changed. She gave me a concerned look, and said, "I'm not the fit and trim woman you nursed back to health from the stomach flu."

"You're better. You glow. Motherhood agrees with you." I stood and undressed.

She removed her clothes and said, "Thanks for the compliments. I almost believe you." She chuckled.

Eve was heavier. Her body was not the same as when we first had oral sex. I knew better than to point these facts out. Her self-confidence wasn't high.

I had no trouble getting hard.

She smiled and said, "Same great cock. I glad to know I can make some man hard and horny."

"You look sexy and delicious. I'm not sure where to start."

I kissed her on the lips. We hadn't done that before. I felt she needed it. She grasped my head and kissed me fervently. There was a hunger, a desperation, in her kiss.

My guess was she had suffered from a long period of neglect.

We necked like horny teenagers. Not like brother and sister.

The whole time I caressed her body. My first stop was her big breasts. Second, I fingered her. I made it a point to touch the parts that had changed the most: her stomach, hips, and ass.

I thought if I ignore them, she'd be more self-conscious and get down on herself.

I think my strategy worked. She looked happy. She said, "Let me suck your big cock!"

She gave me great head.

I had to beg off.

"Wow. Slow down. God, you're good at this. I'm going to blow if you don't give me a break. Let me eat you."

She smiled proudly, rolled onto her back, spread her legs, and said, "Have at it."

She was hairy than before. Not as hairy as an Afghan hound, but hairy. Her pubes were darker, still blonde, but darker than I remembered.

Neither change bothered me. I tore into her.

"Oh! Fuck!" she exclaimed.

I gave her the full treatment. I was a bit of a bastard. I got her close twice and stopped. She whined and complained. I listened and smiled.

"Enough!" she shouted. "Let's finish this."

She pushed me on my back and mounted me backwards in the classic sixty-nine position.

She sucked my dick; I ate her pussy.

I felt like I was in heaven and gave her a good tongue lashing. We climaxed together and moaned. I gasped for air. So did she, but she had to contend with the ropes of cum I was firing off.

She handled it well. Women are natural multi-taskers.

We rested. She gave me a salty kiss on the lips and left.

I stayed a couple of days and helped out the best I could.

On the last day, we had a quickie in the laundry room. She gave me a handjob, and I fingered her to a climax.

I kissed the three darling females goodbye and returned to my city.

^^^

I visit my sister two-three times a year. Usually, my mother would be there. It made sense to go to Eve's house. It was big enough to accommodate all of us, and traveling with little ones is not easy.

We didn't always hook up.

Eve told us that her relationship with Rick improved. He was under less pressure at work and around more. He'd rediscovered that she was a fuckable, attractive female.

Their sex life was as good as it ever was. He was concerned about her pleasure, and he'd eat her to orgasms. He couldn't do anything about his small dick, but he told her he loved her and cuddled after they had sex.

I was happy for her. Although I admit, I missed her handjobs and BJ's.

^^^

I love my nieces, and they adored me.

I was up for whatever they wanted. At first, it was reading stories and having tea parties. We moved on to playing dressing up and using our imagination to make up our own stories.

I'd be the Prince; they'd be Princesses that needed rescuing or had a quest to fulfill or a dragon to slay. We put on plays. It was great fun.

When they were older, we had a blast going to the zoo or the Ice Capades or whatever event tickled their fancies. We had fun doing simple things too. We'd play hopscotch and board games.

123456...8