One of the Depraved & Deplorables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hips from side to side. It felt good. Damn good.

She exaggerated the side-to-side movement, and my cock came out of her butt crack. She rubbed her butt on my thigh. I took a chance and pawed her round bottom. I pulled her cheeks apart to see her anus and pussy. I fingered her.

"Ohh," she moaned as I diddled her clit and stuck a finger into her hot, honeypot. She ground on my fingers. Then stopped and said, "You're not supposed to touch me."

"I can't help myself. You're so hot...so sexy."

She stepped away from me and shook her head.

I said, "Sorry. I won't touch you again without permission."

She planted her ass on my cock and went back to grinding and making her butt crack eat my dick.

"Oh. That's good," I cried out. "I'm going to cum. I wish you'd climax with me."

I leaned my chest into her back and reached around her body, but I didn't touch her.

She grabbed my right hand and brought it to her pussy, She grabbed my left wrist and placed my hand on a tit. I rubbed her nub and pulled on her nipple while she bounced and danced against my dick.

We moaned, gasped for air, and enjoyed what the other was doing as we tried to get our partner off.

"Oh, God!" I hollered. I climaxed and shot my load on my stomach and her butt and lower back.

"Nearly there. Don't stop!" she shouted.

My dick was out of action, but my hands stayed busy. I pulled and pinched her nipple and rubbed her button.

"Oh. Ohh. OHHH!" she cried out as she orgasmed.

She sighed and sunk against me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight.

We rested, saw stars, and enjoyed the fiery feelings of pure pleasure that coursed through our veins.

"Love you," I said, and I meant it.

"I love you too, Brother," she answered.

^^^

Mom pulled into the driveway around noon. We went outside to greet her.

I opened her door. She didn't look good, and I said, "Hi, Mom. Glad you're home. How are you feeling?"

"Ahh. I feel awful." Her voice was hoarse. She was seated in the car, she turned sideways, and threw up on the driveway.

"Oh, Mom!" Eve and I said. Our voices were full of concern.

Mom stayed bent over, hacked, coughed, and spit.

"Sorry, for throwing up on your feet," she said. "I went to Grandma's house to help her through the flu, and, damn it, I caught the darn thing."

"That's terrible," Eve said.

"Let me help you into the house," I said. I stepped around the mess on the concrete and helped my mother enter the house.

Eve took over and took her into the bathroom.

I went outside, hosed down the driveway, and brought the luggage inside.

The women went into my mother's bedroom. Eve helped her change into comfy pajamas and put her to bed.

"The flu is getting around," I said when Eve entered the family room.

"Yes. I hope she doesn't have a case as bad as mine." the phone rang. She picked up the extension in the kitchen. She listened and said, "Uh-huh... Uh-huh...Okay. I'm leaving now."

She hung up, looked at me, and said, "That was work. They need me. I have to go."

"Go. I'm off from school. I'll stay and help her get through this."

"Thanks. You're the best." She hugged me, kissed my cheek, and said, "Let's tell Mom."

We went into our mother's bedroom. Eve explained the situation.

"Go, dear. I'll be fine. It's reassuring that Ed has immunity. Hopefully, I'll just need someone to bring me the occasional cup of tea."

Eve packed and left.

The afternoon was quiet. I checked on my mother and found her sleeping.

For her dinner, I brought her broth, bread, and a cup of tea. She said she was feeling better. I sat with her as she ate.

She said, "I think I'll rest."

"Good idea," I said. I gathered the dishes and left the room.

Five minutes later, I heard her run to the bathroom. I had a pretty good idea of what was happening.

I waited in the hall. I heard water running in the tub.

Mom emerged looking dreadful. She wasn't wearing her pajama bottoms. The bottom of her shirt hit her high on her thighs. It covered her crotch.

"Mom, how are you?"

"Sick. Sicker than I've been in a while. I couldn't get my pants and underwear off quickly enough. I made a mess. I rinsed them in the tub."

"I understand. I had this stomach bug. I'll put them in the washing machine. You rest."

"Thank you, son."

She walked passed me.

I saw her bare bottom and gasped. The top couldn't cover her big round butt. She isn't fat, but she definitely has junk in the trunk, and the top wasn't long enough to cover it.

To stop myself from staring at her bum, I caught up with her, grabbed her elbow, and escorted her to her room.

"Thank you. I'm a little unsteady. I have a headache and a tummy ache."

She sat on the edge of the bed, caught her breath, and said, "I need to get rid of this bra."

"I'll leave."

"No need."

She reached behind her back, undid the hook, slid down her shoulder straps, slipped her arms through them, and pulled the bra through an arm hold. She tossed it on the bed.

"That's a neat trick," I said. I was relieved I hadn't seen her boobs.

I spoke too soon. I wasn't out of the woods.

She pushed her butt further on the bed and swung her right leg up and onto the bed. The left leg followed, but not soon enough. She didn't keep her legs together, and I saw everything.

Well, not everything because my mother doesn't shave down there. I saw a mass of dark pubic hair.

"Oops," she said. "I didn't mean to do that."

She lay down with her head on the pillow and her legs together. Her pubic hair was visible. She had a large triangle of hair on her abdomen. It looked to be untamed and untrimmed.

"Do what? I didn't see anything."

"Thanks for trying to protect my dignity. You're lying. I was careless. My head's in a fog. I wasn't thinking properly."

"Do you want new pajama bottoms, underwear, shorts, or something?"

"I'm too old to go commando. Grab me a pair of underwear. They're in the top center drawer."

"Sure thing." I went to her dresser, opened the drawer, and saw a bunch of panties. I pulled out two at random and held them up.

"The black briefs will do. I'll save the lacy ones for a special occasion."

I'm sure my face turned red as I dropped the fancy pair like a hot potato and brought her the black one.

I didn't stop walking. In seconds, I was out of her room. I yelled over my shoulder, "Holler if you need anything."

"Will do."

What she needed was a break. The stomach bug wreaked havoc on her. It was bad. She was up and down all night, racing to the bathroom and expelling stuff from both ends.

At first, she kept me away, but when the pain and misery didn't let up, I was with her. I held her head as she threw up and kept her supplied with toilet paper.

She made a mess of her clothes. I stripped them off her and washed her body. She was too sick to be embarrassed.

She was the same height as my sister. She had darker hair. She had dirty blonde hair on her head, and her pubes were a pretty chestnut color. In addition, to the triangle on her belly, the pubes went between her legs, covered her labia, and ended just short of her anus.

My mother is twenty-five years older than my sister. Her body is softer, less toned, and curvier. Her ample tits sag. Her nipples are large and brown.

I've already mentioned she has a womanly ass. Big and round is not a bad thing when describing a woman's butt.

I overlooked her paunch. So what if her stomach was doughy? She's in her late forties and has birthed two children.

I got to know her body intimately. I saw every part of her and touched a lot of it.

Yes. I got hard.

I've told you I'm sick. A pervert. A voyeur.

The evening provided me with many opportunities to see things I shouldn't see. My mother was in and out of consciousness, so it's not inaccurate to say she was unaware of me viewing her

I was careful and tried to avoid pressing my erection into her. I certainly didn't pull it out and stroke it like I did with Eve. But there's only so much a guy can do. I had to assist my mother...to lift her...put her on the toilet...into the bathtub...into bed.

There was intimate accidental contact that neither of us spoke about.

For a forty-eight-hour period, Mom was naked.

I was respectful. When I could, I covered her. Before the aspirins knocked down her fever, there were times when she insisted on lying naked in bed without a sheet.

We turned the corner. The fever broke, and Paregoric did its job.

"Ed, I'm so sorry you had to put up with this," she told me.

"Nonsense. Mom. This is what family is all about. How many sleepless nights did you have caring for Eve and me?"

"Plenty. But I'm the mom. It's in the job description: Worry. Fret. Nurture. Educate. Discipline. Feed. Change diapers, etc..."

"You forgot love. I love you, Mom, and I'm glad to help. Anything I can do for you? I'm headed to the shower."

"Take me with you."

"What?"

"Take me with you. I'm tired of sponge baths, and I've never been one to soak in the tub. I get the heebie-jeebbies thinking about all the dirt and germs in the bathwater.

"I want a hot shower. I want to wash and rinse my hair. I want to feel the water beating down on me and washing all the sweat, grim, and throw-up off my body and down the drain."

"I get it, but..."

"I understand your hesitancy. If I felt I could do it safely alone, I would. I need a partner in case I get light-headed and faint. We've gotten close these last couple of days. There isn't a part of me you haven't seen. I hope you don't have nightmares."

She laughed.

"I won't have nightmares. You're a beautiful woman..."

She interrupted him and said, "Maybe fifteen years ago. There is a lot of age-related wear and tear on this body. How does the song go? 'The old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be.'

"Let's cut to the chase. I think we should shower together. You're worried about getting an erection, right?"

"Yes." My face felt like it was on fire.

"Get over it. I know you're a man, and men have erections. I've seen them before. Yours won't scare me or give me nightmares. Now, let's do this."

I shook my head but gave in. I offered her my arm and escorted her to the bathroom. She was already naked, so she adjusted the water temperature as I undressed.

Did I tell you she has a womanly body? A big round ass, a thick bush, and soft-looking saggy, but still attractive breasts? Of course, I got hard.

"The water's right. Help me in."

She turned to me and reached for my arm. She saw my erection, paused, and stared at it. She smiled, looked me in the eyes, and said, "You have a nice penis. You'll make your wife very happy. Shall we get in now?"

I nodded and held her as she stepped into the tub. I followed. She went up front and wet her body thoroughly. "Your turn," she said.

We turned sideways and attempted to change places. There wasn't a lot of room. Her breasts and nipples graze me, and my erection bumped into her. She grabbed it without embarrassment, moved it aside, and slid past me.

"There," she said. "I've seen it, touched it, and neither of us died from embarrassment."

I stuck my head under the shower head. I tried to drive out the memory of her touch, the sight of her naked body, and the feel of her body rubbing against mine.

I wasn't successful.

I was thoroughly wet and turned so the spray could pound my back. I faced my mother.

Her eyes were closed as she shampooed her hair. Her arms were up. She worked her fingers into her hair. The movement of her hands and arms were transferred to her breasts, and they shook and wobbled like crazy.

I was mesmerized and stood and looked at her dancing boobies.

"Move," she said. "Let me rinse the shampoo out of my hair before it gets in my eyes."

Her eyes were closed. She stepped forward and bumped into me. My penis poked her in the stomach. Her breasts pressed against my chest. She got flustered and said, "Move. I need to rinse."

I grabbed her waist and guided her around me as we switched places again. Now, I stared at her plump rear end. My dick ached. I took a chance and stroked it a couple of times as I studied her sexy bum.

She finished rinsing and turned quicker than I expected. Her eyes were now open. She saw my hand on my cock.

She laughed and said, "Boys love their penis. They're always touching them."

I jerked my hand away. I'm sure my face was red. I couldn't speak.

"It's okay," Mom said. "Really. I understand. Your penis was your first toy, and it's every man's favorite plaything.

"Shampoo?" she said, and she held up the bottle.

I was glad to have something to do and took it. I closed my eyes and shampooed my hair. While I was at it, I prayed that my mother would wash her body. I'm not sure I could stand to see her soaping up her tits, ass, and vagina.

"Ready to rinse?" she asked brightly.

"Yes."

Mother put her hands on my waist and pulled me forward into the spray.

Did I tell you that there wasn't a lot of room in the shower?

She backed into the wall and pulled me forward until the spray hit my head. That meant we were face to face, breasts to chest, and penis to stomach.

I was embarrassed and rinsed the shampoo out of my hair as quickly as possible. I opened my eyes and saw her staring at my face.

She smiled and said, "You're a handsome man. Big, tall, and strong." She hugged me tight, causing our bodies to squish together even more.

Her soft breasts felt wonderful. My dick pressed into her stomach.

She didn't appear to care.

I did, and I stepped back.

"I've washed my front. Will you do my back?" she asked.

"Sure."

She picked up the loofah and rubbed the bar of soap on it. She handed it to me and turned away.

I looked at the strange-looking thing and said, "I've never used this. What do I do?"

She chuckled, turned toward me, and took the loofah. She placed it against my chest and moved it in circles. She said, "This is great for cleaning and getting rid of dead skin cells. You apply light pressure and use a circular motion."

She demonstrated it on my chest.

"I get it," I said.

"Let me finish. I want my boy to be clean. You won't believe how soft your skin will feel."

She did my arms next. I couldn't get the thing away from her. She insisted on loofahing me. It was awkward when she did my stomach. My penis was right there in front of her eyes. She didn't say anything, but it was in her line of sight.

She had me turn around, and she did my back, butt, and legs. She had me lift my feet, and she did the soles of my feet.

She scooted around me and squatted. Her head was level with my hard penis. She bumped into it and playfully batted it away.

I grabbed it and held it against my stomach while she did my upper and lower legs.

She stood and looked pleased with herself. She said, "You'll be happy I did that. Your skin will feel so soft. The loofah is not good for your anus or genitals...."

"Mom!" I screeched.

I'd reached my limit.

"I'll wash the rest of me. Give me that thing and turn around. I'll do your back, and then I'm kicking you out of here."

She laughed and obeyed.

I did her back.

She said, "Do my butt." She chuckled and added, "Press hard and take two or three inches off."

I rubbed it on her butt. Her bum felt soft and shook like Jello.

She laughed, spun quickly, and added, "I wish it was that easy to lose inches down there. Soon my butt will have its own zip code."

My hand was down there. I touched her belly and pubic hair before I pulled it away.

She smiled and said, "This was fun. I'll get out and let you finish." She softly grasped my penis and said, "Take care of this. It's not healthy for a man to have an erection for an extended period of time."

"Jesus, Mom!"

She tugged at my dick, released it, and said, "I'm serious. A husband of a friend of mine didn't take proper care of his health, and now he can't satisfy his wife."

She held up her hand with her index finger pointing out. She slowly let it drift down, miming a penis going limp.

She climbed out of the shower, stood on the bathmat, and dried off.

I quickly washed the parts that my mother had skipped.

My mother dropped her towel and said, "After loofahing, you should apply lotion.

The shower curtain didn't reach the wall. I looked through that space when my mother spoke. I saw her put lotion on her hands and rub it on her body. I saw her do her breasts. She picked up the heavy sacks of feminine flesh and rub the lotion in. She squeezed and knead them. I don't know why she pulled and pinched her nipples.

As I watched I grabbed my cock and stroked it. I was captivated. Her breasts were large, malleable, and looked very soft.

She finished doing her breasts and turned away from me.

"Shit," I thought. "I missed a good opportunity to rub one out."

I saw her bend over at the waist. I guess she was putting lotion on her feet and ankles. I saw her big round ass. It excited me, and I jacked off harder. She moved her feet, her legs spread, and I saw more.

What had been a mass of chestnut-colored hair in between her thighs, came into focus. I saw her labia and her anus. I stroked faster.

She spread her feet wider and I got a better view of her pussy. It was different than Eve's. The inner lips of her pussy protruded. They stuck out past her thicker, rounder labia majora.

Fuck! I lost it as I stared at her wares. I came with a grunt and a gasp. My cum splattered against the tile wall over and over and over again

I saw my mother turn her head and cock her ear as if listening intently. She spoke in a quiet voice. I heard her congratulate herself. "Ha. I still got it."

I took and released a deep breath.

My mother asked. "Are you finished?"

"Yes."

"Good. you can put lotion on my back."

I groaned and turned off the water.

She faced me and pulled the shower curtain aside. I looked at her naked body. She looked at mine, Her eyes focused on my deflated cock, she smiled, and asked, "Are you planning on air drying?"

"No."

"Get a move on." She grabbed a towel, handed it to me, and watched me dry my body.

When I was done, she took the towel, handed me the bottle of lotion, and turned around. I applied lotion to her back.

"Do the sides."

I rubbed lotion on her sides. She surprised me by leaning into me and causing my hands to touch the sides of her breasts. I froze. I was horrified.

She giggled, looked over her shoulder, and said, "You should see the look on your face. Horror. Surprise. Embarrassment. Confusion. You're not in trouble. I played a trick on you."

"That wasn't funny."

"It wasn't a mean trick. It was funny. God! Loosen up."

She left.

I went to my room and dressed. I stepped into my mother's room, and saw that she had on a white top and no bra. It fit her snugly. I could see her hard nipples and dark areolas.

She was bottomless and stood in front of me unembarrassed. She smiled and said, "That was just what the doctor ordered. A nice hot shower and a good laugh. I feel much better. How about you?"

I saw her eyes looking at my groin. I said, "I feel better."

She smiled and said, "I'm celebrating by getting dressed for dinner. At least more dressed than I have been lately." She stepped into a skirt and zipped up the side. "Let's go see what we can rustle up for dinner."

She stepped toward the door.

I said, "The other day you said you were too old to go commando. Aren't you going to put on some underwear?"

She laughed and said, "I feel better, but I'm not completely sure I'm well. I don't have enough confidence to wear panties."

She grabbed my hand and led me out of the room. "Who says I have to be consistent. Politicians change their stances when public opinion changes. I demand the same privilege."

123456...8