All Comments on 'One of the Girls'

by ThighhighMellie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago

Very sexy. Love when Carla calls him a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

love your trans stories, just wishing to read more. thank you

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
Great story and sexy too

Seems like a match made in heaven. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can you do a sequel?

Good story. I loved it. To bad it was so short. I did find that you made an error in the story.

"They were all feeling a little tipsy as they stumbled into Carla's apartment."

It was really Tiffany's apartment. Proof read before you send next time. How about doing a sequel about them. Does Mike transition and becomes Tiffany's girl friend as well as lover? Or does Mike just become her boy friend? Or does Mike become a cross dresser so that he can be her boy friend and girl friend? And what does Carla add to the relationship of the two lovers? You could write several chapters about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Naughtiness and erotic incest.

So sweet and erotic, my legs are showing the best of the new order of things to do in the world of the forbidden fruit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shemale lovers,who's who,, who cares

I love these stories,and crossdressers

For being a virgin at crossdressisng he was good at getting dressed and putting on makeup,Tiffany should have helped

I hope you continue this saga,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your style is quick

You don't waste too much time on foreplay do you! Like the stories and different situations. I didn't see this one coming or vumming. Love it!!

titans2138titans2138almost 6 years ago

I like your story but it's a little weird that he immediately agreed to cross dress and weird that "he managed to apply just the right amount of blush, mascara, eyeliner, gloss and eye shadow". As a male, I have no idea what any of that those are. Write more please, I did enjoy the story:)

Arya_JaneArya_Janeabout 3 years ago
fucking hot

Great story, Mikayla is so lucky. What I wouldn't give to be her on that day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What? A trans story where the guy is something other than a short dicked, fleshlight cum dump?

With some romance and caring thrown in?

Don't you know that all shemales are over sexed, horse cocked domineering rapists with more testosterone than a bull shark?

Sarcasm aside, this is a much better way to write a trans story. Could have had Tiffany put on his makeup though.

IMO

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perfect! Wish it could have been me.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Fabulous love story that is well written and was fun to read.

A must read!

ColonelinguistColonelinguist3 months ago

What a wonderful way for Makayla to get introduced to cross dressing. Why did you continue to use masculine pronouns whenever referring him after Tiffany had christened him/her Makayla though? Kinda detracted from your otherwise steamy fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous