One of the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh Mikayla, here it comes you slut, suck it all down like a good girl!" Carla called out, thrusting her hips faster.

She moaned loudly, nearly screaming as she pumped her cock erratically into Mike's mouth. He tightened his lips further, trying to milk her, and got his wish. With another moan she began to cum, spraying her thick, hot cum across his tongue and into his throat. At first his cheeks bulged as he tried to contain it all, and some leaked out the corner of his mouth and down his chin, but as Carla slowly withdrew from his mouth, he managed to swallow the rest, breathing deeply.

Carla carefully slid down from the couch and kissed Mike deeply, tasting herself on his tongue. She licked the remnants of her orgasm on his cheek before pulling away and licking her lips.

"Mmm you liked that, didn't you, slut?" Carla asked in a sultry voice.

"You tasted really, nnnnh, good," Mike admitted, knowing full well he loved the taste as it had washed over his tongue, and found himself wanting more, even as Tiffany continued to blow him.

Swallowing his first load of cum made him even hornier though and drove him close to the brink. He now had a perfect view as Tiffany's soft lips slid up and down his length quickly, her pretty blonde hair swaying with each movement. He couldn't hold back any longer and groaned.

"T-T-Tiffy..." He tried to warn her.

She didn't slow her motions at all, pursing her lips just as he had done. In seconds his dick pulsed, shooting his seed into Tiffany's mouth. She apparently was more skilled than he, not spilling a single drop, carefully releasing Mike's cock after it had finished pulsing.

Before she had a chance to swallow though, Carla dropped to her knees, grabbing Tiffany's face and kissing her passionately, shoving her tongue into her mouth. Mike stared slack-jawed, watching his cum pass between their lips in a hot, messy kiss. Some of it dripped down each of their chins until finally they leaned back, swallowing and staring at Mike with sticky smiles.

"Mmmm, you taste good," Carla giggled.

"He really does," Tiffany admitted.

"You aren't gonna leave poor Tiffy here high and dry though, are you Mikayla?" Carla asked, getting back to her feet.

"W-What? No, of course not," Mike replied. Even after his orgasm he was ready for more with the girl, or rather shemale, that he'd always dreamed of.

"Good!" Carla said, her wicked smile returning.

She grabbed Tiffany and Mike's hands and pulled, dragging them both along into Tiffany's bedroom. Once there she shoved Mike onto the bed, who fell onto his back laughing. Without a second though she turned to Tiffany, dropping to her knees and sucking her cock into her mouth, moaning around her friend's thick girlcock.

Tiffany looked down at her raven-haired accomplice and smiled. She and Carla had done this many times; being trans they were always careful with who they brought home from the bars, and more often than not they ended up with each other, pleasing themselves in more ways than either one of them could count. Now however, they knew they had a third to join them anytime in Mike, who still lay on the bed, enjoying the show.

Carla didn't continue her blowjob for long though. Once she'd slobbered all over Tiffany's cock, getting it nice and wet, she stood back up and turned to the bed, grabbing Mike's arm. She helped him roll over so that he was on his back, and then tugged on his hips so that he was bent over the bed. He gasped, suddenly realizing what was happening. He craned his neck over his shoulder, panic on his face.

"I've...I've never um..." He stammered nervously.

"Oh don't worry, Tiffy is gentle. You'll love it," Carla purred, standing aside as Tiffany approached Mike, hiking his dress back up around his hips and pulling the little thong aside, revealing his virgin hole.

"O-Okay..." Mike said quietly, biting his lip, trying to relax for what he knew was coming. Though he was afraid, he also knew he wanted it. He'd always wanted Tiffany and even with what he knew now, it changed nothing regarding those feelings.

Tiffany smiled and stepped up closely behind Mike, bending her knees just slightly and pressing her achingly hard cockhead against his hole. Mike tensed up for a moment and then took a deep breath, relaxing his muscles, allowing Tiffany to slip just the tip inside. Already Mike felt stretched wide and he winced, his fists gripping the sheets.

"Are you okay?" Tiffany asked, her voice suddenly gentle and loving.

"I am...it hurts a little though," Mike admitted.

"I'll take it slow," Tiffany said, and true to her word, she very slowly and carefully slid the rest of her head within. Again Mike winced.

Tiffany slowly withdraw and nodded to Carla.

"Dear, get the lube from the nightstand. I don't think your lovely tongue is gonna do the trick this time."

Carla chuckled and walked around to the opposite side of the bed, grabbing a bottle with a lewd silhouette etched across the front and tossed it to Tiffany. Tiffany squirted out a good amount over her fingers and set the bottle down carefully on the bed next to Mike, slowly inserting one finger into his virgin asshole.

"Nnnh..." Mike groaned. There was still a bit of discomfort, but it was nothing like before.

"Better, babe?" Tiffany asked, slowly inserting a second finger, pumping them slowly.

Mike was beginning to get used to the feeling of his ass opening up, and he nodded his head.

"It...it feels a little better, yeah."

"Good," Tiffany purred, inserting a third finger, letting him get used to it before pumping all three.

Finally when she'd opened him up just a bit she withdrew her fingers and again took hold of the bottle of lube, slathering it all over her throbbing cock before tossing the bottle back to Carla, who placed it back on the nightstand. Tiffany grinned, noticing Carla was already getting hard again just watching.

"Baby, get on your hands and knees, it'll probably be more comfortable," Tiffany offered.

Mike nodded his head and crawled up onto the bed properly, situating himself as instructed, his cute little butt on display for Tiffany and Carla, little black dress pulled up around his hips and thong pulled aside.

Tiffany crawled up onto the bed behind him, running her fingertips over his fishnet stockings before placing the head of her cock back at his opening and pushing in slowly. This time there was little to no discomfort and Mike moaned as Tiffany slowly and carefully slid in inch after inch. Mike again gripped the sheets but this time he felt more pleasure than anything. He felt so confused; he'd never once thought of having a cock buried in his ass but something about this felt right. Even if this was never how he imagined being with Tiffany, he was still thoroughly enjoying it.

Tiffany gave Mike time to get used to the feeling of being filled up, and then slowly pulled her hips back, sliding out bit by bit before slipping back in just as slow. Mike made the faintest of moans and Tiffany smiled, her crimson-painted nails digging just slightly into his hips as she began to thrust in and out of his tight virgin ass.

"Oh Tiffany..." He finally moaned, unashamed to have this gorgeous shemale fucking him.

"You've been waiting so long for this, haven't you?" Carla asked, smirking.

Tiffany giggled a bit at this question as she began pumping a little faster, letting loose a moan of her own as Mike's anal walls clenched her thick, lubed up cock. A shiver ran through her as she groaned in ecstasy. Mike wasn't the only one with a crush; Tiffany had indeed wanted this herself for a long time, but she was afraid Mike wouldn't accept her if he ever found out she was transsexual. All around, this was a dream come true.

Mike was in heaven. Tiffany's girlcock felt so good pumping in and out of his ass, and her stockings rubbing against his fishnets added another facet of pleasure that he hadn't previously expected. And suddenly, he was given another surprise.

Carla had gotten fully erect again watching her gorgeous blonde friend fuck her new boy toy, and wasn't about to be left out. She crawled up onto the bed and in front of Mike, who lifted his head to find her hard cock jutting out in front of his face. He licked his lips and driven wild with passion, opened his mouth and eagerly took it within.

He was having trouble processing all his emotions. On some level he felt awkward, being impaled by two cocks attached to gorgeous women; one pumping past his lips and the other into his ass. But overtaking that feeling was one of pure lust and excitement; he felt almost like he was born for this, taking two cocks at once, from two beautiful shemales, as they fucked his holes quicker and quicker.

Carla drove all the way into his mouth and into his throat, but he had astonishingly already conquered his gag reflex. He was drooling messily however, spittle trickling down his chin as she continued to pump into his mouth. Tiffany meanwhile was thrusting faster and faster into his ass, sweat beading on her body as she began to shake, feeling her orgasm approach. She gripped Mike's hips even tighter as her own slammed against his ass.

"Oooh Mikayla, I'm gonna cum. You're so tight, baby," she purred, tilting her head back, golden hair spilling over her shoulders in the process.

"Nnnnh, me too!" Carla announced.

Carla grabbed Mike's head with both hands, interlacing her fingers just above the back of his neck and began pumping relentlessly into his mouth.

"Get ready for another load, slut," Carla warned loudly, her cock plunging between Mike's lips rapidly.

Tiffany reached her orgasm first though. With an excited shout she thrust hard and deep into Mike's ass and began pumping her hot, sticky load into his well-fucked hole. She panted for breath, leaning over and kissing his back, running her fingertips along his sides.

Carla came only a few seconds after. Gripping Mike's head tightly she thrust into his mouth, shooting the first spurt of thick spunk down his throat. She pulled back a few inches to let the rest spray out over his tongue though, which Mike thoroughly enjoyed, savoring the flavor until she withdrew from his lips, where he eagerly swallowed the entire load.

All three of them collapsed on the bed together, and it wasn't long before they passed out, their bodies entwined.

--

Mike groaned and rolled onto his back. He yawned and stretched, slowly opening his eyes and regretting the decision immediately. Light shone brightly through Tiffany's bedroom window, even through the curtains. He looked around, seeing Tiffany still asleep beside him, though Carla was nowhere to be seen. Examining further however he spotted a note on the nightstand and carefully leaned over to reach it, bringing it close enough to read:

Tiffy & Kayla,

I woke up early, decided to shower and head home. Can't wait to do that again.

XOXO,

-Carla

As Mike dropped the scrap of paper he felt Tiffany's hand on his chest and tilted his head back to see her smiling.

"Morning baby," she said sweetly.

Mike was still in disbelief over the previous night's events, but laying here in bed with his longtime crush washed away any feelings of awkwardness. He slid closer to her, kissing her forehead.

"Good morning...and thanks again for last night," he said quietly.

Tiffany's smile widened a bit.

"Baby? I want you to fuck me," she whispered.

Mike's dick gave a twitch just hearing these words. Though he'd enjoyed being impaled on both ends last night, what he had always wanted was to fuck Tiffany, and now he finally had his chance.

"Yes ma'am," he answered excitedly.

In a flash they both discarded their remaining clothes, save for their stockings. Mike rolled on top of Tiffany and kissed her passionately. Tiffany parted her lips, letting his tongue invade her mouth and slide across her own. Mike could feel her growing hard, and in turn grew to his full length as well. He rubbed his cock along her own gently as they kissed, running his fingers through her silky blonde hair.

Finally he pulled back from her and they each panted for breath. Mike then began to kiss across her neck and shoulder, down over her breasts, where he hungrily sucked a hard nipple into his mouth. With one hand he fondled her other breast, and the other he trailed down her body, gripping her cock in his fingers and caressing it lightly. Tiffany moaned, gently running her nails over his scalp.

Mike continued his trail of kisses down her body, across her toned stomach and finally to the treasure between her thighs. He licked his lips and opened wide, swallowing as much as he could in one go. Tiffany moaned immediately. He pushed his head further down, suppressing his gag reflex until the entire thing lay within his warm mouth and throat. He groaned around her cock, loving the feeling of it filling him as much as he had when it was in his ass. He finally brought his head back up, teasingly slow, and repeated this movement a few more times.

Finally he began blowing her in earnest, making long, smooth motions with his head, his tongue sliding along the underside as his lips covered every inch, soaking it in his saliva. He was rock hard, but refrained from touching himself, saving every last bit of his energy to make his fantasy finally come true.

As if she'd read his mind, Tiffany leaned over, snatching the bottle of lube from the nightstand and rolling it down the bed. Mike slowly released Tiffany from his wanton mouth and picked up the bottle, spreading a liberal amount over his throbbing cock. He carefully closed it and tossed it aside, sliding up closer between Tiffany's thighs. She spread her stocking-clad legs and smiled sweetly down at her lover.

"Take me, baby."

Mike needed no further invitation. He placed the tip of his cock at her tight asshole and began to press forward slowly. As the head disappeared within Tiffany groaned with pleasure, and Mike continued to push, sliding inch after lubed-up inch into her tight tunnel.

"Fuck me," Tiffany cooed.

Mike did as ordered, beginning to pull back and thrust right back in, her anal muscles clenching his cock so perfectly as he pumped his hips. Her cock still shone with his saliva, and he reached forward, encircling it with his fist and began to jerk her off in time with his thrusts.

"Oh baby, just like that, oh please don't stop," Tiffany begged, writhing on the bed as Mike fucked her ass and jerked her cock.

"You're so perfect, I love you Tiffany," Mike couldn't help but say as he began thrusting faster, his cock penetrating her ass so deeply as his hand became a blur over her shaft.

"I love you too baby, oh god, keep fucking me baby, unnnhhh, just like that!" She shouted, arching her back off the bed, gyrating her hips and fucking him back, drawing him even deeper within her.

The sight before him brought Mike closer to the edge. Tiffany's gorgeous, toned body laying and writhing before him as his cock thrust deeply within her ass, his own hand jerking her girlcock excitedly, she in her thigh high sheer black stockings and he still wearing the fishnets. To his surprise, Tiffany came first however.

At his hand's rapid movements, she began to spurt thick jets of seed over her stomach and Mike groaned, picking up his tempo, pumping harder and faster into her tight, clenching ass. Finally he arched his back and groaned loudly, ejecting a massive amount of hot, sticky cum deep into the gorgeous shemale's ass.

When his own orgasm subsided, he quickly leaned over her, licking up her own cum from her flat tummy, before laying down atop her and kissing her passionately, sharing the flavor, moaning as they kissed. Afterwards he slid off, laying comfortably beside her and snuggling.

"I can't tell you how long I've dreamed of this," Mike whispered as they both drew ragged breaths after their heated wake-up call.

"Me too...I'm so glad you're not mad."

"I was surprised...but I could never be mad at you. If I'm being honest..." Mike trailed off, and his cheeks flushed pink. "I can't wait til I have you in my ass again."

Tiffany giggled.

"How about we take a shower and see where things go?"

"Deal!" Mike exclaimed excitedly without a second thought.

Fin

12