One of Us Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of my bottoms folded them neatly. I did the same with my panties, then asked Pooja to put them on a table in the front. She did. Then I stepped up to Doc's face and started playing with her hair.

"Bitch", she said to me, "Don't make nice -- just whack off and spray my face with your cream and then we'll be even! Get on with it!"

I stated pulling my pud as it were but truly felt lost while doing it. I didn't really want to. I wasn't enjoying it. Olivia quickly sensed my problem and made her way to my side. Grabbing my rod, she said, "Scottie, may I lend you a hand?" Without waiting for a reply she started jerking me off feverishly and I started responding immediately. I looked back at her with a mixture of love and lust as she bent down to kiss my bulbous head, licked some pre-cum, then kissed me on the face sharing it with her tongue. She was really getting to me. Next, she kept wanking with the right hand while putting her left hand below my balls and rubbing the front part of my prostrate, then moving back toward my balls, cupping and rubbing them.

Sensing that an explosion was imminent, she moved her right hand over to Doc head and pulled it up, then pointed my hose directly at Doc's nose rubbing faster and faster until I exploded over Doc's face like I never exploded anywhere before. Everybody laughed, cheered and took pictures.

Doc yelled, "Dolly, YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH!"

I said, "Bitch is perfect. It makes me feel like I truly belong here. But, one thing you need to get through your head. My name is NOT Dolly! In fact, starting next Wednesday, it won't be Scottie anymore legally either. You'd better get used to calling me Irene -- named after the Goddess of Peace."


12