One Possibility Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of One possibility.
2k words
4.75
2.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use your fingertips and make your pussy wet. I want to see your wet pussy. Use your vibrator and make your pussy feel good. Do you feel it? Moan if you feel it."

He sighed deeply.

"Take off your panties and give them to me," she said.

He slipped them off and watched her take off her own panties from beneath her sundress and slipped on his thong. She pulled the chair next to the bed so he could watch her without having to contort his body. She sat down and pulled her sundress up to expose her pussy (covered in a silky pink pouch) and sweet ass (only concealed by a thin microfiber strip). He stared at her there and swirled his vibrator around his pussy moaning and sighing.

"I don't have lesbian fantasies. It's ok if you see that happening in your mind though. I think it's interesting that you're doing that, you have a cock. I know you like to refer to it as your clit, but it functions like a cock does. It gives you sperm. You love sperm. So that you imagine you are having lesbian sex is intriguing.

"I'm aroused by our sexual dynamic. You are very submissive. I thought I was submissive, but compared to you, I'm reconsidering where I am on that spectrum.

"When I see you dressed up like this, it arouses me. Your legs, ass, cock, balls, all look so much better hairless. All men should do this. I find it very arousing. You have a nice cock, I've seen ugly cocks, so you pull off the hairless look much better than most men I suspect."

He was extremely aroused listening to her talking about him. He felt like she was paying him ultimate compliments.

"Over the years, you've shared with me more and more about yourself. Whenever I thought I'd found your boundary, you surprised me with some new aspect about your sex. I am attracted to the way you shared everything with me. I feel pride looking at you, if you weren't such a huge sissy, we could make a passable woman of you. Looking at you, I don't see a woman, or a man, I see my sissy. I helped create you, I'm aroused just watching you enjoy this moment."

She was playing with herself, only over the top of his thong. She knew his fetish for panties. She opened and closed her thighs. She was fascinated by his facial expressions as she opened or concealed her panties.

"Tell me what you are thinking," she said.

He thought again, wanting to be as transparent and honest as possible. He wasn't really thinking, he was only feeling, and what he felt was fire and tingling in his stomach, he felt his head was swimming in arousal.

"I feel... excited. Beyond any time I can recall. I feel gratitude and love. I feel like I've opened a locked box that's never been opened by anyone but me, and I'm showing you what's inside. Every item I show you, heightens my state. I feel like every little and small action, sight, and sound is increasing my arousal. I think I want you to take total control if me, make me perform, and I want that control to be just as arousing to me as it is to you."

"I feel the same. Somehow, your devotion and dedication to total and utter submission to me is arousing me. I never felt this way before, I've always wanted to be used for pleasure. To be a vessel of sorts, like the act of giving myself to a man was enough to give me pleasure. I would give my pussy or mouth to my partner and that would make him orgasm, I felt like that was a kind of control over him. I thought that was the only kind of control I could offer, I never imagined I could actually make a person, a man, do whatever I could imagine. I feel like if I brought a half-dozen men in her and told you to let them use you for all they wanted, you would do it. You would do it for me." She was rubbing herself while she spoke.

"What wouldn't you do for me?" she asked. "Would you put my panties in your mouth? Would you lick the gusset?"

"Yes," a kind of trill closed off his long sigh.

"Show me," she handed him the white satin pair she'd been wearing earlier. She watched him bring the panel to his face. She watched him rub the satin and cotton panel over his nose and mouth. She watched as he tasted it, as he licked it, and as he inevitably began sucking on it.

"Ohh god, I love this. So much pleasure, your panties taste so wonderful. I can taste you. Let me taste you more." He was lost in arousal.

She went to her clothes hamper and grabbed a week's worth of worn panties and tossed them on his face. She watched him. He was spread wide open, legs open wide, his shaved cock, balls, and asshole exposed to her. She watched his cock twitching up and down, bouncing off his smooth belly, standing straight up, and then falling back down on his belly. She watched his face, and she saw a woman's face lost in ecstasy. She confused herself watching what she inherently knew to be a man, shift into the form of a woman. She watched him rubbing her panties around on his body. She watched him licking the panels of a different pair of silky panties, sucking them dry, rubbing himself, and repeating until he was thrusting himself off the bed fucking the air like a desperate whore.

"Fuck my panties sissy, lick and taste my pussy, suck all of my cum out of the gusset. Grab your clit and stroke yourself. Fuck your hand and show me how devoted you are to me."

He was lost. He needed to do this. He felt it deep within him and he let all of it go. He'd tasted women's panties before, licked and sucked at the cotton paneled gussets until they were dry. He knew the thrill of such an act, but only ever alone. Always alone. Sneaking panties from women's bathroom hampers over the years was commonplace, and the rush he felt tasting them, imagining what the women would do if they knew what he was up to always made his head sing with excitement. He was trembling with excitement now with her watching him, talking sweetly to him, encouraging him, telling him to do what only his mind had ever been able to do.

Over and over he moaned her name aloud. He was not hurried, he was not out of control, he was lost in pleasure. He thought of something, some act that he'd only ever dared try alone, and he did it for her. He was a total and complete whore for her. Repeatedly he announced that he was a whore. He spoke these things aloud because, in his most heated states of masturbatory bliss, he'd spoke those things aloud too. It was his habit to speak aloud to her, to beg her, to announce to her during masturbation, even though she wasn't there, that he was a whore and a slut, and even though he was alone, he spoke these things aloud anyway. He was in this state now. Except, he knew she was with him. He wanted her to know, to understand, he wanted her to realize that this "performance" was not a one-off, it was a well-seasoned practice session and he spoke aloud all of his deepest desires now with her, playing lazily with her pussy through her silky thong.

"Stop sissy," she understood that she needed to slow things down or he would ejaculate. She watched him obediently stop. He knew as well. "No touching. No stroking. No vibrator."

She used two fingers and she felt deep inside her pussy. She could feel how wet she'd become. She showed him as she worked. She was standing before him, pushing her pelvis forward and into his face, she curled her two fingers and drew them out from deep inside herself. She reached down, indicating he should spread himself open, and she smeared her cum-covered fingers on his labia.

He watched her lean over his spread open legs and he felt her warm, slippery wet fingers smearing her sperm over his already lubricated labia. He felt it wet and silky smooth. He opened his legs and held them up in the air as wide as he could accepting her gift.

"A good sissy doesn't only look and feel like a woman, she smells and tastes like one," she said. She repeated this act again making sure his labia were wet with her sperm.

"Now taste yourself," she said.

She watched him use his first two fingers, mimicking her movements. He felt so naughty opening himself up, he pulled his knees back toward his chest and smeared his slippery balls and perineum with his fingertips before bringing them to his wet painted lips. He moaned and looked her in the eyes and fingerfucked his mouth squeezing his thighs closed, then opening them, then squeezing them closed again.

She was watching him with fascination. One hand was fucking his mouth, and the other hand was fingering his balls and perineum, she was compelled to finger herself and she sat on the bed facing him. She mirrored his appearance and opened her legs. She lay back on a pile of pillows and at that moment had a kind of out-of-body experience. She felt suddenly that she was watching the two of them, both scantily dressed, both with painted faces, both spread wide open and fingering themselves. She pressed the soles of her feet against the soles of his. They pushed against each other until both of them held up their wide open and smoothly shaved legs in the shape of a V. Intuitively they both scootched closer toward the other until their smooth curved assess pressed together. The backs of their thighs and calves stuck straight up and wide open fell to either side of the other on the bed placing them into the classic lesbian scissoring position. She'd watched lesbian porn before with her husband and scissoring always had a strange impact on her. She'd put herself into the scenes and on rare occasions, she'd let herself imagine what it would feel like to smash her wet, slippery pussy against another's.

He felt his wet slippery balls against her wet, slippery pussy and he felt the reward delayed gratification. Oh, how he'd imagined this moment, smashing his pussy against her pussy and grinding his hips along with her.

They intertwined their fingers and hands in a teasing dance of fingerbanging. She felt his fingers inside her, and she used her fingers to diddle his balls and asshole. He squeezed a generous dollop of lube on their smashed-together pussies and she used the vibrator to find each other's pleasure points. They felt the surge of vibration and pushed toward each other's pussy with urgency and desperation for more. Higher she thought, I need it higher and she cranked it up to max and she began fucking her pussy with her cock. She felt his wet fingers exploring and she sat up pulled out her cock and then sat down directly onto his erect cock.

He felt the heat and wet warmth ensheathe his cock and she slipped down onto him like a perfect fit. He opened his mouth and as she fully engulfed him she shoved her wet pussy cum covered cock into it. She fucked his mouth and his cock. She bounced up and down on his hard cock with newly-found desperation and she fucked his mouth calling him a whore and a slut, she slapped his face and fucked him like he was just a huge sex toy.