One Prince Summer's End

Story Info
This too shall pass… but not without a fight.
34.9k words
4.84
11.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,135 Followers

This too shall pass... but not without a fight

Author's note: This is my submission for the 2019 Winter Holidays contest, a continuation, and the wrap-up, of the stories "One Prince of Serendip," my submission for the 2018 Nude Day contest, "One Prince Revisited," my submission for the 2018 Summer Lovin' contest and "One Prince Summer Daze", my submission for the 2019 Summer Lovin' contest. You may want to read those first. Or not. As before, regardless of inspiration, this story is fiction, and if you think you recognize yourself in it, don't worry about it... no one else should. Again, I'm putting this in Erotic Couplings, although I often have a hard time deciding between that and Romance. If I've picked the wrong category, please don't let it affect your enjoyment. Some advance warning: this segment contains a bit of first cousin incest, in case you want to skip over that. Also, it's a long one, since it covers several months. Thanks for reading, and I particularly appreciate voting and constructive comments, regardless of any contest. That's how I know how well I am pleasing you, the reader. Cheers!

*~*~*~*~*

They say that all good things must end someday. Autumn leaves must fall.

But don't you know that it hurts me so to say goodbye to you.

Wish you didn't have to go... no, no, no, no...

A Summer Song -- Chad & Jeremy (1964)

* * * * *

Hi. It's me again, the guy who still thinks he was the luckiest person on the planet that summer. It's a little weird that this story is actually about Christmas and New Year's. But to tell it right, I have to go back to that incredible summer and come forward.

[Sunday 7/25]

As I pointed out in Serendip, Revisited, and Daze, I had the incredible good fortune to not only meet Marsha and Kate over the Memorial Day holiday, but to fall in love with them over the summer. And it really was them. Both of them. Like I said before, you could have put a gun to my head and I wouldn't have been able to choose. Time, unfortunately, makes choices for us, especially when we don't want it to...

As I stood on the gravel apron and watched my Dad drive off, to head back to home and work, I started thinking in terms of what's next?

Only Mrs. Terney -- Natalie, that is -- and the girls, her daughters Marsha and Kate, were still up at their vacation home north of my folks' place. Her husband Don and sons Steve and Tom, had returned to work and school. Through wonderful happenstance, I was staying with Missus and the girls as their houseguest because there wasn't any room at our place. Or rather, my folks' place. Our place being full of my Mom, my sister Mary and youngest brother Luke, my Aunt Barbara and my three cousins, Mike, Suzy and Bob.

There must have been some kind of conspiring going on between Mom, Aunt Barbara and Natalie. They developed a list of the kinds of things they'd like to do, then made me, Marsha and Mike responsible for our younger siblings while they went off and did it, whatever it was. A couple of times, it was Natalie taking Mom and Aunt Barbara to go meet friends of hers over on the other side of the Peninsula, or up on Washington Island. At least twice there were arts and crafts workshops they wanted to attend. The time not spent together, away from our place, was spent hanging around our place during the days.

Which might have been perfect for Marsha, Kate, Mike, Suzy and me... no "adult" supervision... but in reality, we had to become the parent-style adults because Mary, Luke and Bob were underage. So we kept it light, I brought the Terneys' boat down regularly -- I'd gotten Don's permission before he left -- and we even trailered it over to Kangaroo Lake about once a week for waterskiing. Mom, Natalie and Aunt Barbara were usually along for those trips. The three actual parents in the group also planned out excursions for the rest of us and once or twice a week we'd all head out on some grand adventure.

My brother Matt and his buddy Jim, plus their girls Jeannie and Sarah, generally stayed over on the other side of the peninsula unless Mom got on Matt's case about joining us for something. Occasionally, they'd join us for "the real fun."

The real fun, at least for me and the Terneys, was at night. Familial activities usually wound down between dinner and about 10pm. That's when Natalie, the girls and I would settle in at the Terneys and everybody else stayed at my folks'. Sometimes after dinner, Mike and Suzy would join us at the Terneys' for some bonfire on the beach time, and sometimes Matt and entourage would join us, too. That led to a couple of interesting events which I'll detail later. Sometimes, instead of the beach, we'd lounge around the Terneys' pool. And both were usually minus the clothing. The Terneys were essentially practicing nudists; I'd gotten swept up into it (it wasn't hard to convince me) and both Mike and Suzy took to it like ducks to water. So had Matt, Jim, Jeannie and Sarah.

When the younger siblings weren't around, I still had to beg Marsha and Kate to keep the sex play light when Mike and Suzy were around. Not that my cousins would have minded... they wouldn't have. They were both sexual/sensual critters like me. They were also my cousins and I just wasn't comfortable crossing that line. At least, not at that point.

That Wednesday following Dad's departure, I made the run to the Harley shop in Green Bay for Don's Indian parts, as he'd requested. The girls went with and other than incessant teasing, it was a fairly normal drive over and back.

It was a week plus into August that the first truly weird weirdness happened. Weird weirdness... that's probably not grammatically correct or something, but it gets the point across.

* * * * *

[Sunday 8/8]

It had been a long, combined family day with the Terneys convincing me it would be a good idea to support peace and tranquility by going with the rest of them to church. When we'd all first gone together, I was surprised by how easily Natalie, Marsha and Kate fit into the local social circle. I had introduced the girls to some friends, long time residents of the area, and they were more than welcoming when we showed up. My nervousness at having had "relations" with a couple of them notwithstanding, the Fellowship Hour following the service was kind of kicked back and relaxed. Most of the locals were either spending the summer working their families' farms or helping with the family business. A couple of them said to let them know when we were going waterskiing again so they could join us, if possible.

It was on the way home that I got the questions.

"So... how many of them have you shagged?" Marsha asked as we drove back up to my folks' place.

"Guys or girls?" I asked, being a wiseass.

"Seriously???" From Marsha's look, I think I had finally surprised her.

"No," I admitted. "I don't swing that way. But the look on your face was worth it."

"Remind me I owe you a pillow bopping when you aren't driving," she told me, sitting back. "So who have you nailed?"

"A gentleman never tells," I told her, hoping to quash that line of questioning. No such luck.

"Maybe," she smiled, "but we're talking about you. How many?"

"Do you really need to know?" I asked. I really did feel the need to protect confidences.

"If you don't want my hyperactive imagination working overtime on figuring it out, then yes," she told me.

"Two sex, one heavy petting, and that's all I'm going to tell you," I answered, "and I'd appreciate you just leaving it at that."

"Okay, the heavy petting had to be Lisa," Kate chimed in from the back seat. "She is so confused between being the good little daughter and your basic wanton slut. Personally, I'd love to encourage the wanton side." Unfortunately, she was right on the money. Lisa and I had done everything we could imagine that didn't include inserting a penis in a pussy or ass. That had been one glorious month a couple of years ago, before her parents started getting suspicious about all the time we were spending together.

"Regardless of how accurate, or inaccurate, your feminine intuition might be," I told Kate, "I would appreciate you keeping your suspicions to yourself."

"Ha!" she laughed gleefully. "I was right!"

"Well, I would have put her in the 'sex' category," Marsha told me. "So let's see... okay, Theresa would have to be one of the sex partners. Her libido is way up there, just bubbling under the surface."

"Regardless of how accurate, or inaccurate, your feminine intuition might be..." I iterated.

"That's two!" Kate virtually crowed. "Now... who's the other 'sex' partner?..." She and Marsha both drifted off, obviously musing over their choices. After a while, they were still lost.

"So, who is it?" Marsha finally asked.

"Not going there," I told her.

"No, seriously," Kate prompted. "Who?"

"Seriously," I demurred. "Not saying."

"So you want us to start calling up our pool of suspects and asking them?" Marsha asked, and I couldn't tell if she was joking.

"Why can't you just let it go?" I asked. "It was a long time ago and of a rather serious and sensitive nature. I don't see any upside to naming names."

"The why is because my imagination is going berserk trying to figure out what kind of woman is your type," Marsha told me. "I'm obsessed."

"Me, too," Kate agreed. "So, who is she?"

"It was a long time ago and I don't think you could figure out my 'type' of woman from that encounter," I told them. "Besides, you know my type... you two." That got smiles, but they weren't about to let go of it.

"Okay, so the two we know are kind of obvious," Marsha mused aloud.

"Yeah," Kate added. "Hot to trot libidos, but well under control. Very good Public face / Private face types. But that could be any of a number of the other girls..." They fell back into silence as they thought about it. It was Marsha that broke.

"Mark, do really want me distracted and obsessed all night?" she asked.

"Yeah," Kate piled on. "We might get so distracted and obsessed that we'd forget about how good you feel to fuck."

"Hmmm..." I thought aloud. "I might have to go see what your Mom was doing..." That got a response alright.

"Mark..." Marsha intoned in a low growl.

I decided fighting about it wasn't worth it. They were female, they would understand keeping their mouths shut. I caved. I mumbled a name.

"Excuse me?" Kate prodded from behind me. "Couldn't hear you back here."

"Marianne," I repeated, a little louder. They both shut up. They stared at me. They looked at each other. They looked back at me. They looked back at each other. They turned back to me and spoke in unison.

"Marianne, the pastor's daughter???" I kept my eyes on the road and kept driving.

"How long ago was that?" Marsha asked.

"Five years or so," I told her, concentrating on the road.

"Holy fuck!" Kate exclaimed.

"Yes," I answered, in smartass mode. "She was. Only my second lover and an awesome natural. And a virgin. So can you now keep your mouths shut?"

"Does the pastor know?" Marsha asked, a slight tone of marvel in her voice.

"I am still walking and talking in relative freedom," I pointed out. "So, no. Obviously he does not. And we'd like to keep it like that."

"Leave it to the redhead," Kate murmured. "Definitely have to get to know her better."

God, I thought, if you're listening, please don't let Marianne drag these two any farther down that path than they already are. Marianne held the view that, despite her parents' approach of delayed gratification, God had created sex to spread pleasure among his dearly beloved creations and she'd set about proving it. Over and over and over. Prior to Marsha and Kate, probably the best time of my life. Marianne, though, wasn't into restricting her activities to just one person. Or one sex, for that matter.

We turned into the drive to my folks' place, which they'd nicknamed Englewood Beach, and rolled to a stop on the gravel apron, away from the house -- making sure to leave room for Mom and Aunt Barbara. Natalie's Caddy was already there, since she'd ridden with Mom. We were the first there, so we scrambled to change into suits and go get the grill and the boat ready.

Matt and Jim were doing something with Jim's parents, so they weren't going to be around. That left us with a normal day of the usual activities. We'd sun and swim and mess around with the boat, then switch to grilling for dinner, and so forth. Mike and Suzy gravitated towards the three of us while Bob hung around with Mary and Luke. And of course, Mom, Aunt Barbara and Natalie were thick as thieves.

That night, though, was a life changing event. We had an early dinner, per usual for Sunday, but as we wrapped up and got ready to go back up to the Terneys', Mike pulled the pin and tossed out the idea.

"Are you guys going to do a bonfire on the beach?" he asked. I looked over at Natalie.

"I thought it might be a nice way to wind down," she smiled. "Who knows? We may decide to sleep on the beach tonight... it's warm, with a slight breeze and no rain... why do you ask?" Mike looked a little nervous as he answered her.

"Well, honestly, you've got a nice place to relax and I kind of miss it. I really enjoy spending time with you and Marsha and Kate... and God forbid, with Mark, too. Sharing sleeping space with Bob and Luke can get kinda strained sometimes. I thought I'd try begging an invitation."

Natalie looked thoughtful for a moment before she proposed, "why don't you come up and spend the night with us? Provided it's okay with your Mom. We have plenty of sleeping bags and such." She looked over at Aunt Barbara, but before my aunt could answer, Suzy piped up.

"Hey! I like spending time with them, too... away from the rest of the mob. Why can't I go, too?"

Natalie and Aunt Barbara exchanged looks before Aunt Barbara told them, "I suppose it's alright. I expect you two to be on your best behavior."

"Sure, Mom," Mike assured her. "It'll just be us kids, talking about college life and stuff, into the wee hours of the morning. We won't be any trouble for Mrs. Terney."

"You'd best not be," Aunt Barbara informed him. "I hear about any shenanigans that cause trouble and you won't be going anywhere for a good long while."

Mike didn't say what we were both thinking: he was going to UCLA and wouldn't be around to be "grounded." We just sort of let it slide. We loaded up in our cars... I'd gone back to using my Corvair most of the time, after the stitches from the waterskiing accident... and Mike and Suzy rode back up to the Terneys' with Natalie, while I took the girls. And of course, the first order of business was relaxing in the hot tub naked, while we figured out what we wanted to do.

Natalie wasn't kidding when she said they had enough sleeping bags. They pretty much had enough everything. Between a tent to rival the surplus squad tent my Dad had, plus Coleman bags and air mattresses, and a variety of all-weather gear, the Terneys had obviously grown up camping. Or, as Natalie pointed out, the screened porch or the bedrooms or just about anywhere we wanted to crash was fine with her. The girls had used their supermajority to vote that if the tent was going to be put up, Mike and I would be the ones doing it.

Mike and I, on the other hand, were lobbying for the screened porch where we wouldn't have to worry about mosquitoes. Or rain, if the weatherman happened to be wrong. We were chatting for maybe an hour like that without really deciding anything when Suzy asked me if I'd mind going and getting some beer or wine. I figured why not? and Kate offered to help me, so we eased out of the warm water and headed into the house. Once we were inside and deciding that wine sounded better than beer, Kate pulled me aside.

"Mark, I need to be sure about what I'm about to ask you, so that if you aren't, then it doesn't go anywhere," she told me in a low voice.

"Excuse me?" I was confused. "I don't think I followed that..." She took a deep breath and let it out.

"Do you have a problem, for tonight and for the future, if Marsha and I double-team Mike?"

To be honest, it was a question I was half expecting and half not, since I'd sort of already given my permission. With Mike and Suzy staying overnight, it would of course be their best opportunity. I really did have to let it bubble for a minute before I answered. Mike was a good guy and I liked him. He lived on the West Coast and wouldn't be any kind of serious competition, since he was going home. The girls weren't about to play jealousy games, since they'd already encouraged my liaison with Natalie.

And the devious side of me liked the idea that at least one other person on the planet would know just exactly what kind of a lucky fuck I was. The idea that someone would envy me was tantalizing. Wrong, but tantalizing. I was fairly certain Mike would never be the same, and the idea of him owing me one -- even if only figuratively -- was very attractive.

"I don't mind," I told her. "If you're going to use your room, like we usually do, I'll just crash in the guest room."

"Or with Mom," she smiled. "And Suzy can have the guest room."

"True," I agreed. "We can wing it. So which of the wines do you want to take out?"

"Thanks," she smiled and kissed me, then picked up two of the bottles of the von Stiehl Sweet Cherry and added, "would you get some of the plastic cups? Safer than glass..."

I did and we went back out to the pool, handing out the cups and pouring the wine. Conversation drifted to the upcoming week and whether we'd be able to get any nude sunbathing in, and things like that. Marsha and Kate began their slow, sweet seduction and Mike was responding rather well to the teasing. Responding very well, actually, and I could see it was starting to embarrass him. That's when Marsha and Kate struck. Figuratively.

Mike needed the bathroom, so he excused himself and walked himself and his tent pole to the house. About two seconds after the door closed, Marsha and Kate turned to Natalie and told her, "goodnight, Mom." They then followed Mike into the house. To Suzy's confused look and Natalie's slight smile, I could only shake my head and try to hide the grin.

"Okay, Mark, what the hell is going on?" Suzy demanded. I couldn't lose the smile, but I did look her in the eye.

"Your brother is about to have his world rearranged," I told her. She looked at me for several moments before the lamp lit.

"You mean, they're going to..." She let it dangle.

"Yep," I smiled.

"And you said it was okay?" she prompted.

"I already did. You were part of the impetus for that, remember?" I countered. "But for the record, Kate asked me again, tonight, and I iterated it was fine by me."

"Oh..." Suzy got a very thoughtful, and very quiet look.

"Mark," Natalie interjected, "with Mike and the girls gone, would you like to relax on the porch for a few before turning in?" I was being set up, but I didn't know it.

"Sure," I told her. "Shall I roll a couple?"

"That would be nice," she told me as she eased out of the pool and got my undivided attention. Even with Suzy there, every time Natalie got out of that pool, with the water droplets dripping off her, I got mesmerized. She was the most beautiful over-40 I'd ever seen, magazines included. "I'll see you inside."

That left just me and Suzy in the pool.

"Are you going to roll a couple of what I think you're going to roll?" she asked as she sidled in next to me and pushed her tits into me, draping her arm across my chest.

"Yep," I smiled.

"Am I invited?"

eidetic
eidetic
1,135 Followers