One Prince Summer's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Mark," Natalie asked as we finished our plates, "what role have I been assigned in this event?"

"Assigned?" I iterated. "None. You know the rule... you only do what you want to do. I would never presume for you. I'll mention, though, that my two cousins here have expressed a very strong interest in you."

"Really?" she asked, turning to them.

"Oh, come on, Natalie!..." Suzy exclaimed. "You just about destroyed me last time! I haven't cum that hard, ever! Except maybe when Mark was fucking me... of course, I want you!"

"With enthusiasm like that," Mike smiled, indicating his sister, "how could I not?"

Natalie smiled broadly. "Well... I guess we'll just have to see what happens, then, won't we?"

That's when Sarah and Jeannie showed up, plates in hand.

"There you are!" Sarah smiled. "Mind if we crash this party?"

"Not at all," Natalie told her. "We were just finishing up. Mark, would you like me to get you another pop? Or coffee?" Mike and Suzy started clearing up our plates. I somehow figured out I was supposed to stay and talk with Sarah and Jeannie.

"A Seven-Up would be nice," I told her. "With a bunch of Seagram's in it." She laughed, Mike stifled his laugh, and Suzy tried but ended up snorting through her nose. They left and I turned to Sarah and Jeannie. We just looked at each other for a long several moments.

"So... how may I please m'Ladies?" I asked with a bit of an affectation. Sarah smiled and Jeannie broke out into a broad grin.

"Oooh, I like that sound of that!" Jeannie exclaimed.

"We have been led to believe, good sir," Sarah answered, also in a playful affectation, "that you are possessed of consummate skills, able to embolden a shy feminine libido, to conduct the neophyte to unimagined degrees of proficiency in the lustful arts..."

"Whoa!" I had to interject. "Who told you that?"

"Those in the know," Jeannie told me, suddenly coy. "Far be it from us to reveal our sources. Rumor has it, though, that you're pretty well hung."

"What?" I faked shock and indignation. "Only pretty well?"

They started laughing. I couldn't help it... so did I.

"So..." Sarah smiled again, "where should we go to confirm our suspicions?"

"Well, it's a good bet the Master bedroom and the girls' room will be Ocupado," I mused. "That leaves the guys' room and the guest room. Steve and Tom's room is laid out kind of like Marsha and Kate's, so it's probably our best bet." That's when Natalie walked out with my drink and the girls stood up.

I am not sure I will ever experience another summer like that one. Between falling in love and falling in lust, it was unbelievable. And the fact that I was surrounded by very beautiful, very naked women was a high point I doubt I'll ever see again. At least, in that quantity. In this case, Natalie, Sarah and Jeannie standing together in the all-together had me twitching down below.

Belay that... I was doing more than twitching. I was getting hard just looking at them, setting aside thoughts of what was about to happen.

"Natalie? Is it okay to use Steve and Tom's room?" I figured I needed to be polite and ask, even though I thought I knew the answer.

"Sure," she smiled. "Just pull the sheets off when you're done and dump them by the door. I'll get to the laundry later." Then she and that incredible body turned around and walked inside. Sarah and Jeannie didn't say anything. They just each held out an arm.

My twitching had shifted to inflation and by the time I stood up to join them, I was already at half-mast. They didn't say anything, but they didn't have to... the lustful looks were enough. I took a long pull off my drink, walked over and hooked an arm each through theirs. Then promptly unhooked them again so we could fit through the door single-file.

In any case, we made it to the guys' room and we all sort of stood there for a moment taking it in. It wasn't Cutesville like the girls' room. Definitely masculine with sports team posters and pennants, and a couple of trophies... and some really nice pictures on the walls, some of which were photos from dives they'd done. They weren't crass enough to have pictures of nude women hanging around... generally, just a good, comfortable guys' room with two full beds laid out like Marsha's and Kate's. I decided good for the goose...

"That one," I pointed to the left hand bed, "is for screwing. That one," pointing to the right, "is for sleeping. Alright... how may I service thee? I mean, serve thee?"

Jeannie moved first, walking past me towards the left-hand bed and grabbing my wrist as she passed. I figured that was my cue and turned to follow her while Sarah moved in behind me. When we got to the bed, Jeannie dropped my wrist, pulled the covers down, almost completely off, and crawled in. A nudge from Sarah indicated I was next, so I crawled in after Jeannie, settling into the center. Sarah followed me in and together she and Jeannie snuggled up against me.

Now, let me iterate for a moment. I had no physical experience with Jeannie and just a bit of nude horseplay in the lake with Sarah. They were curled up on either side of me and my rather active imagination had me harder than Gibraltar. Jeannie was a natural redhead with her luxurious mane swirling down past her ass. I knew she had blue eyes, but what I hadn't noticed was that they changed color. Usually they were a sort of pale or ice blue, but when she got excited, they turned electric, and damn! was that impressive...

Just as impressive as what I guessed were firm, round, double-D tits, a narrow waist with a really cute navel, and broad hips framing a firm butt. Oh, and she trimmed her pubes. That firm but padded body was now leaning up against me with one breast planted on my chest and her hand sliding down my torso towards my groin. Sarah, on the other hand (literally)...

Sarah was thinner, and beautifully proportional in her own right. She was maybe 5'5", around the same height as Marsha and Kate, with a smaller bust -- maybe a B-cup? -- and narrower hips. She had kind of dishwater blonde hair with lighter streaks which she wore medium length (onto her shoulders), her eyes were sort of hazel and as I had noticed in our intimate grappling session in the lake, she shaved her pubes. Jeannie looked more Irish Wild Woman while Sarah came across like the Wholesome Girl Next Door.

She, too, was leaning up against me on my other side, also pressing a breast to my chest and snaking her hand towards my groin. When she realized Jeannie had beaten her there she changed tactics. She brought her hand to my face and turned me towards her for a kiss. The kiss we almost had in the lake.

Wow... just wow! From the first touch of her lips against mine, I fell into lustful abandon. If there was any guilt or remorse hanging around regarding my brother, or Jim, or the girls, it got blown away by that kiss... that kiss and Jeannie's mouth sheathing my very turgid cock. My involuntary moan signaled Sarah to break the kiss and look down at Jeannie slowly bobbing away.

"We have been informed," Sarah told me with a perfectly straight face, "that cooperation beats the snot out of coercion."

"Oh, God..." I moaned. "Who told you that?"

"Who do you think?" she answered, breaking into a smile and leaning in for another kiss, tracing gentle lines over my chest as she did. I would have answered her but she was owning me with her tongue. My body was so confused... Sarah's wonderful mouth at one end, Jeannie's at the other. I didn't want to ignore either. I decided I needed to get proactive. The next time Sarah eased up on the kiss a little, I moved to kissing her cheek, and then down to her neck where that really sensitive spot is that's sometimes known as Hickey City. I made damn sure not to give her one, though. I consider it really bad form to mark a girl who isn't yours.

I brought one hand up and started following the contour of her breast, doing little finger tracings like she had been doing to me. Her nipple hardened into a very pronounced cone and she moaned at the touch. I figured that was a good sign and started kissing my way down to suck on it. I got severely distracted on the way, though, by Jeannie attempting to deepthroat me. Actually, I should say "succeeding in"...

"God, you're big!" was her considered opinion when she came up off of me.

"Did you really try to take all that?" Sarah asked, obviously looking down at what Jeannie was doing.

"Not just try," I told her. "I could feel her licking my balls."

"Really???" Now Sarah was intrigued and I had to hustle if I wanted to get some nipple sucking in before she went down to join Jeannie. I made sure to keep my arm around her back so I could draw her in.

I got the response I wanted... Sarah's nipples were obviously sensitive and gently sucking on them got a long, low moan.

"Oh, my God, that's good..." Exactly what I wanted to hear. Then I felt her run her thigh up on mine so she was sort of humping my leg. I figured I shouldn't let that go to waste. I started sliding my hand down towards her pussy. Right about the same time Jeannie was sliding hers back around my ass.

I swear, it really is possible for me to multitask... to be aware of and deal with more than one thing happening to me at a time. So why was I surprised when -- as I was starting to make gentle circles around Sarah's clit and mons with my fingers -- Jeannie started making gentle circles with her fingers around my anus? I lasted about twenty seconds. That was about how long it took before Jeannie experimentally stuck in a finger.

"Oh, fuck, cumming!!!" I wasn't subtle about it and neither was Jeannie, who kept my cock as far down her throat as she could while I unloaded, swallowing everything I was shooting out. She was fantastic... and we hadn't even fucked. I started to realize why my brother felt fortunate. I was just getting my awareness back when I heard Jeannie smack her lips and say, "okay, switch!"

"Hey..." Sarah moaned in complaint. "I haven't cum, yet!"

"Were you supposed to?" Jeannie asked, and I started to get confused.

"Yeah," Sarah told her. "Remember? One of us sucks him off while he gets the other off, usually orally. Then we switch and do the licking his balls and ass to beat the downtime. Then we do the same thing again."

"Yeah," Jeannie agreed. "Except after the second one, we switch again and the first one gets to fuck him..."

"And after that one," Sarah concluded, "we switch again and the second one gets to fuck."

"Wait a minute!" That was me, now totally confused. "Is this some script you made up? You think I'm going to be able to cum more than once? More, as in four by your count?"

"Sure you can," Sarah assured me. "Our intel says you're good for at least four, probably six, maybe more depending on how long they're spaced out."

"And we didn't script it," Jeannie added. "It's the best way to have a threesome with you, from what we understand."

"Understand from whom?" I asked. "Where are you getting all this information?"

"Knowledgeable sources," Sarah told me.

"Experts in the field," Jeannie added with a smile.

"So you've been talking to Marsha and Kate," I told them, albeit somewhat accusatorily.

"Maybe. We can neither confirm nor deny who our sources might be," Sarah told me and she actually said it with a straight face.

"But it's time for Sarah to mount up and get her orgasm so we can switch," Jeannie told me, also with a straight face.

Sarah started moving while I was still trying to figure out what I wanted to do about being treated like a fuck toy, probably at Kate and Marsha's urging. I summarily decided I was fine with it when Sarah straddled me and lowered her glistening pussy to my mouth. Hers was only the second shaved pussy I'd ever gotten intimate with. Natalie's was the first. I was fascinated. Whereas the others kept their pubes trimmed back, they weren't bare. Sarah's was smooth and wet and you could see all the little folds and stuff, and her clit was already pushing out of its hood, and was pretty easy to spot... maybe a little smaller than the size of the tip of my little finger.

As she lowered her pussy to meet my mouth, I stuck out my tongue to meet it. Score one for me.

"Oh, Lord, yesss!!!" she hissed as I took a couple of quick long licks from her ass to her clit before settling down with my mouth around her "little man" and starting to give it gentle butterfly flicks. "Natalie was not wrong," she moaned to Jeannie as she started rocking against my mouth.

Natalie? There must be more to this conspiracy than I thought... I mused as I tried to figure out how to drive Sarah nuts. That was, after all, my role in the current script, as I understood it. I realized I was going to have to get my hands under her thighs or butt if I was going to lift her, which I needed to do to get my tongue to her anus and vestibule. Jeannie was just gently handling me and not causing much of a distraction at her end, so I turned all my attention to Sarah.

I did manage to get under her ass cheeks, so I did a quick, hard suck of her clit into my mouth and battered it with my tongue. With an "OH!" and a long moan, she leaned forward away from the intensity. That's when I lifted and repositioned. When she sat back down again, it was onto my tongue probing up her butt.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed and went right back up again. I figured that must be virgin territory for her, so I repositioned again, so that this time, with her obviously looking down to see where she was putting her pussy, I stuck my tongue up her cunt. She didn't pull away from that one.

Rather, "oh, fuck, that's nice..." was her murmur. My ego was getting ready to explode with being good at giving her intense pleasure. She kept fueling it with the increasing intensity of her moaning until finally, she started rocking up and down on my tongue like she was humping it. My guess was, she was close... so I got a hand around to where I could rub her mons and clit while she rocked on my tongue. I hit the proverbial jackpot!

"Oh, fuck! Yes-yes-yes-yes... YES!!!" I could feel her pulsing on my mouth as she bent over and pressed down onto me. I kept going. I had no idea if she was multiorgasmic like Marsha and Kate, but I sure as hell wasn't going to stop until I found out.

She didn't go over again as easily as the girls, but she did go over again. I tried a couple of different things with my hands and mouth and managed to get off three times by my count. After that, she kind of eased off of me and collapsed beside me.

"Fuck, that's intense!" she told me as she got her breathing back under control. "You have got to tell Jim how you do that flicky-thingie with your tongue on my clit. Jesus!..."

"I don't think that's such a hot idea," I pointed out to her. "It's bad form to tell a guy you're better at something with his girl than he is. Unless you're looking for a sworn enemy. But you can tell him. Just ask him if he'd try it with you. You can tell him you learned it from one of the girls. Less threatening."

"You, sir, are devious," she told me... then smiled. "Good idea. So, let's see... what's next?"

"The licking his balls and ass to beat the downtime," Jeannie reminded her. "Then you blow him while I ride. "

"Oh, yeah... good... okay," was Sarah's response as she moved down to share my nethers with Jeannie.

This was getting weird but I sure as hell wasn't going to object! Somebody'd been sharing my secrets... and with Sarah and Jeannie licking and rimming me, I couldn't have cared less. Definitely a quick way to get me back up again. That and being twenty, I suppose. Anyway, they made short work of my down time and pretty soon Sarah was showing me that even mousy little girls -- on the outside, anyway -- could be experts at deepthroating.

That's when Jeannie swung her leg over me and straddled my waist, leaning forward and putting those massive jugs right in my face. In a word, they were awesome. She had pale pink areolae a little larger than a silver dollar with a really pronounced, darker nipple standing out of each maybe half an inch. I felt they were destined for my mouth. Little did I realize just how sensitive they were.

"Oh, God, Mark..." Jeannie moaned loudly as I sucked a nipple in deep and began massaging it with my tongue. "Oh, yeah... like that... like that... Oh! Fuck! YES!!!" Who knew she could cum just from being suckled? Well, if her right tit was that sensitive, what about her left?

"Oh-my-fucking-God-you're-gonna-make-me-cum-AGAIN!!!" I guess that was what about her left tit. Rolling one nipple while suckling the other had her writhing non-stop. And I hadn't even gotten to her pussy, yet.

I guess after a while, she started getting overly sensitive because she eased back away from me so she could catch her breath. When she rocked forward, I realized her pussy was dripping and leaving little tendrils to the pool on by belly. I also realized Sarah was licking my sack... with me all the way down her throat. I guess she'd taken Jeannie's performance as a challenge. Temporarily undistracted by Jeannie, I also realized Sarah had me cranking up. Everything was pulling up and I didn't want to cum, yet.

"Ease up, ease up..." I tried to tell her. "I don't want to -- oh, FUCK!" So much for not cumming. Sarah was doing the same damned thing Jeannie had done... deepthroating, plus sack licking, plus fingering my ass. I hadn't even come down yet when Jeannie covered my mouth with her dripping cunt.

I've since learned its slang name is grool... and it was sweet and thick and exciting as hell, especially when I found out her cunny was as sensitive as her tits. No wonder my brother was in walking around in a state of bliss. I was surprised he was walking around at all. Nympho can be a derogatory term. In Jeannie's case, I am convinced it was a flattering, accurate compliment. Maybe she could light up Chicago and Milwaukee...

She was wonderfully vocal, too. Her constant stream of moans, groans and expletives was keeping me hard. Of course, Sarah continuing to give me excellent head even after I'd cum probably has something to do with it as well.

"Hey, Jeannie," Sarah decided to point out, "he's not going down. Whenever you're done cumming your brains out, he's ready to fuck."

"Really?" Jeannie paused in her moustache ride and looked back. "Oh, yeah!" she exclaimed and dismounted, only to straddle me reverse cowgirl and ease my straining erection into her hot, wet cunt. I swear, the sigh she let out when she bottomed out not only reverberated in our room, but probably shook the whole house.

"Oh, fuck, you fill me up good!..." she moaned, before starting to ride me like there was no tomorrow. Her slightly padded butt and thighs -- I was going to say plump, but it's not like she was fat -- anyway, she felt incredible, rocking on me like that. And cumming. A lot. Sarah, however, was not about to be ignored. She moved back up to straddle my face, requiring my attentions.

This time, though, I knew what she liked and went straight for the brass ring. And grabbed it.

I'm guessing not more than a minute, maybe a minute and a half, and she hit her first cum. Actually, more like a cosmic level orgasm, she was shaking so hard.

"Oh, fuck, yessss..." she moaned as she quivered above my tongue. I knew that no matter how good Jeannie was at my other end, I wasn't in danger of cumming too soon, so I put all my attention on Sarah's delectable pussy. Yes, delectable. Adjective. Delicious, mouthwatering, appetizing, flavorful, succulent, luscious, ambrosian, sapid...