One Prince Summer's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," I told her. "Want to go meet Natalie there? My stash is in my duffel and I'll have to dig it out."

"Sure," she smiled, then groped my swelling cock. Having her press her luscious body into mine was have its desired effect, I assure you. Then, once she'd confirmed said effect, she moved over to the ladder and got out of the pool, also displaying her wonderful assets with the water dripping off. I got my eyeballs back in my head as she headed for the house, then managed to get out and head in after her.

I retrieved my stash from my duffel in the guest bedroom, noting the sounds of passion coming from the girls' room on the way by. I ended up grinning at the thought of Mike getting worked over, then realized with some amusement that I wasn't feeling the least territorial, nor jealous at all. I figured that was a good omen and turned my attention to rolling a couple of stem- and seed-free joints.

Once rolled, I headed for the porch. Predictably, Natalie and Suzy had commandeered a couple of the chaise lounges, leaving a third between them for me. Natalie had opened another bottle of wine, except this time we were doing it the crude way... just passing the bottle. I'd never toked up with Suzy before, but somehow it didn't surprise me that she was an expert at it. The three of us got mildly high in the warm night with the slight breeze in the trees and the sound of the waves rolling in. We really didn't have to say much... just lie there and bask in the peacefulness.

It must have been somewhere between 1:00 and 2:00 in the morning when Suzy stretched like she was unwinding, then got up and told Natalie she was heading in. She turned to me and gave me an amazing, sloppy, sensual, sexual kiss which went on long enough that I was getting hard, before telling me goodnight and going into the house. Natalie and I finished off the second joint and the wine, and just sat there, zoning out.

"I think this is one of my most favorite pastimes," she observed softly, breaking the silence. "The still of the night, with the wind and the waves, a slight buzz and a general feeling that life is good..."

"I couldn't agree more," I told her. "Before meeting Marsha and Kate and the rest of you, this is how I would spend my alone time... just rejuvenating."

She stretched and got out of the chaise. "I'm going in, Mark," she told me. "Please bring in the bottle when you come." I nodded my understanding and she headed on in. I turned my attention -- what little there was of it -- back to the "still of the night." I really did find it incredibly soothing to just sit and vegetate to the sounds of the night, although I did soon realize I needed to head in.

I didn't see Suzy on a couch in the living room, so I figured she must have taken the guest room. I did still hear muffled sounds of passion coming from the girls' room and figured Mike was really having his reality reconstructed. I decided I'd go ahead and, as Kate had suggested, sleep with Natalie. That would provide Suzy with privacy and minimize the chances of me, or her, getting in trouble. I went to the door of the master bedroom, stopping in the guest bathroom first, and decided to just slip in, so I wouldn't wake Natalie if she was already asleep. Not what I expected...

Suzy was on her back in the middle of the bed and Natalie was going down on her.

I was instantly hard. I mean, c'mon! The view of Natalie's pussy and ass would have been enough, but she was going down on the cousin I'd lusted after since I discovered I had a penis and she didn't...

Mesmerized, hypnotized, fixated, obsessed... all completely insufficient words. I just stood there and stared while my hand drifted to my cock. I have no idea how long I was standing there stroking myself until Natalie came up off Suzy long enough to say, "please come on in and close the door, Mark. Then you might avail yourself of her other end."

That broke me out of my trance and I did what I was told. I closed the door and then climbed into the bed, scootching up next to Suzy. She opened her eyes at the feel of me next to her and reached out her hands to take my head and draw me into a wonderful kiss. I already knew she was good... making out and petting under the stars on the beach had refreshed my memory. I also knew her breasts were sensitive, especially her nipples. So I returned the kiss with relish and drifted a hand to a tit and began petting and playing with it. Her moan through the kiss let me know I was doing it right.

Or maybe it was Natalie at the other end. She was certainly being her usual, thorough self. Every several seconds, Suzy's hips would rise up off the bed, pushing into Natalie's mouth. Soon, Suzy's thrusting was becoming more insistent and Natalie was speeding up her rhythm. Suzy broke our kiss and leaned back into the bed.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes!... Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes!..." It was if she had some kind of mystical sex chant. As she ramped up, it shortened up. "Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, God! Oh, fuck!..." I slipped down and started sucking on a nipple.

"Oh-God-oh-fuck-oh-God-oh-fuck-oh-God-yes! Yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes-YES!!!" She started writhing like crazy. A lot harder than I made her do it before when I made her cum. "OH-FUCK-YES-CUMMING!!!"

I kind of figured as much. It's hard to do a good job of sucking when you're grinning like an idiot. And Natalie wasn't slowing down. At all.

"Oh, fuck, yes!... Again!..." Suzy moaned as she went over. When she started to come down from that one, she snaked her hand down along my body until she got to my hard-on. "Oh, sweet..." she moaned as she started to stroke me. I was already pretty jacked up from Natalie going down on her and us necking and petting and all. As soon as she started stroking, I started leaking precum.

"Oh, fuck, Mark..." Suzy moaned as she jerked me. "Come up here... please... let me blow you..."

I wasn't about to disagree. I really liked the feel of her mouth sheathing me. So I moved up next to her and discovered there really wasn't enough room at the head of the bed.

"C'mere," she groaned as she tugged on me, moving me so I was straddling her, facing the wall. "That's better," she added, right before she slid me in and made me grab the headboard.

"Holy fuck, Suzy! Be careful! Don't hurt yourself..." She was taking me deeper than she ever had before and I was concerned my above average length could do some damage. She settled that misconception by sucking me all the way in until she could tongue my balls. "Oh, God!..." in a sincere moan was about all I could manage.

She kept going at me while still writhing from Natalie's ministrations. Finally, she came off my cock and leaned back so she could look me right in the eyes.

"Fuck, that is good!" she smiled and moaned, sort of simultaneously. "Move back a little, Mark... fuck my tits..."

Nobody had to tell me twice!

Suzy was somewhere between Marsha and Kate on one hand and Sarah on the other. But her girls were still awesome and felt fantastic wrapped around my cock. She pushed them up and in from either side and would take licks at my glans as I moved forward and back. She had me really close to tripping over and half of that was watching the look of pure bliss on her face as she looked back up at me.

"God, Mark, you feel so fucking good!" she moaned as we rocked together. Then she added, "I'm not a virgin, Mrs. Terney... you can use your fingers..."

"It's Natalie, dear," came from somewhere behind me.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" The massive cum surprised me. Hers and mine. Watching her cum her brains out while still tit-fucking me just pushed me right over.

"Oh, FUCK!..." I groaned as I started to unload. There wasn't going to be anything gentlemanly about it. I coated everything from her chin to her tits. I tried to avoid her face because I didn't know how she'd feel about it, but there's only so much you can do in that situation. She, on the other hand, just kept cumming. And Natalie wasn't stopping. Slowing down a little, to let Suzy catch her breath, but not stopping. I eased off of Suzy and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Mark," Natalie beckoned softly. "Please come here."

I wasn't so shaky that I couldn't move, so I did as asked. I went and stood next to her. I could see she still had two fingers in Suzy's pussy and was gently stroking. With her other hand, she motioned me closer. When I got close enough, she reached out to take my semi-hard cock in her hand, then draw it to her mouth where she proceeded to start one of her cosmic blowjobs that pretty much overrode any refractory period my body was contemplating.

When she had me all the way back up again, she suggested I find someplace to park it. I did. In her pussy while she was doing Suzy. I think I won a prize or something.

"Oh, Mark, that is sooo good!" she told me as I started pumping away. "Damn, you fill me up!"

Music to my ego. I concentrated on pleasuring her while she kept turning Suzy into hedonistic mush. And as would happen with Marsha and Kate, it felt so good that it wasn't going to be matter of "one and done." I was starting to build up again and I'm sure Natalie knew it. She was like the Leonard Bernstein of sex... composing and conducting this performance... and I was not complaining one bit. She got off, hard, and that almost tripped me over, but not quite -- which is what I think she was hoping for.

After coming down from her high, she leaned back from eating Suzy's pussy, looked at me and pointed to it. It took all of about two seconds for me to figure out what she wanted. I eased out of her, she moved back a bit, and when I was lined up, she took her fingers out of Suzy's pussy. I was about to cross a line that didn't have any coming back and right then I didn't care. There were only three people that were going to know about it. Four, if you included God, and I was going to have to deal with Him later about a whole lot of other things, so one more -- that Suzy had as much as said she wanted -- wasn't going to matter.

I leaned forward and slipped my rigid cock into Suzy's sopping pussy.

Suzy's heartfelt "Oh, my God! Finally!..." thrilled me no end. "Fuck, you're big, Mark, and damn! you feel good!" This was the taboo we'd both wanted for so long, and resisted for so long, and now... now we were going to enjoy it. I thought about every trick Marsha, Kate and Natalie had taught me about how to pleasure a woman and started doing everything I could to blow Suzy's mind. The way she was moving back into me, I think she was doing the same thing.

I leaned forward so I could put one hand on the bed beside her and use my other to fondle one of her tits, rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and dragging my thumbnail across it. I knew from our previous playing around that she was really sensitive and really liked it. And I kept grinding into her, kind of making lazy circles with my ass. All of the above met with her approval. Approval to the point of a long, low moan.

"Oh, fuck, Mark... you're gonna make me cum..."

"That's the idea," I groaned in return and kept on playing and pumping.

I didn't know she howled. But I found out.

It started with her usual mystical sex chant... the "Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes!... Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Yes!..." followed by the shortened "Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, God! Oh, fuck!..." When she got to the "Oh-God-oh-fuck-oh-God-oh-fuck-oh-God-yes! Yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes-YES!!!" I sped up my pounding, pushing in as deep as I could.

All of a sudden she went quiet and everything tensed up. She was starting to curl up and her eyes were all scrunched shut. "OH!" she cried out. "FUCK!" she cried out again. "YES!!!" A third time. And finally, "CUMMING!!!... Oh, fuck, cumming! Oh, fuck, cumming! Ohhhhhhh..." And that's when she went into the howl. A moan steadily rising in pitch and volume... what else would you call it?

That was also the point where I realized I was about to blow my load in my cousin. I wasn't panicking, but I didn't think it was a good idea, either, because I didn't know what kind of birth control she was on, if any. Kind of late to think about it, but I did. So I pulled out and shot rope after rope all over her belly.

We were both slowly calming down from one amazing fuck when Natalie said, "say Cheese!"

I turned to look and saw her holding a Polaroid camera. She took one snapshot and then pulled the picture out, glanced at her watch and took another. She was so quick at it that neither Suzy nor I were able to react. We just stood there with my cock hanging out over Suzy's streudel icing imitation.

When I got my brain back on track, I managed to ask her, "what are you doing?"

"Preserving a memory for you two," she smiled. "No negatives, no copies, just one picture for each of you. And I even kept your faces out of them." When the requisite time had passed, she peeled off the pictures and showed us. I was still standing there with my cock hanging out and Suzy flat on her back with my cum all over her. The pictures were awesome!

From Suzy's neck down on the left to my cock and abdomen up to my neck on the right. And a God-awful amount of cum from Suzy's chin to her pussy. Natalie was right. No faces. But... wow!

Natalie set the camera down and went to get washcloths while Suzy and I just looked at each other. She was the one that broke the silence.

"I hope that wasn't the last time we do that," she told me. "That was one of my best ever fucks, ever! And you didn't have to pull out. I'm protected."

"You are a wonderful lover, too," I told her. "I have no idea if we'll get this kind of chance again. But now that we've crossed the line, I guess I don't mind crossing it again... and again, and again..." She smiled and so did I. "You know, I'm going to have to square this with Marsha and Kate."

"Yeah," she grinned. "And I bet Mike is in La-la-land until we get home. My guess is, we'll all be okay with everything that happened. And you..." She stopped to look at me accusingly. "You didn't tell me that Mrs. Terney was phenomenal at eating a girl out!"

"It's Natalie," I told her. "And how would I know? I'm a guy!" Okay, I was feeling a little defensive.

"What is Natalie?" she asked as she entered with the washcloths and we started cleaning up.

"Suzy was commenting on how excellent you are at cunnilingus," I told her. "And accusing me of not warning her. I was asking her how I was supposed to know how good you were or how you got that way. I'm a guy..."

"Oh," Natalie smiled. "Well, I suppose the same way you get to Carnegie Hall..."

"Practice, practice, practice," Suzy interjected. "Got it. Damn you're good!"

"Thank you, dear," Natalie told her. "And to attend to business for a moment... are we all sleeping together tonight? Or will you two want some alone time to catch up on missed opportunities?"

And that's how the three of us had threesome sex twice more before finally crashing out with me in the middle and a lovely, naked, female on either side.

* * * * *

[Monday 8/9]

I woke to the knock at the door. I realized I was curled up with Suzy and Natalie was gone. Since the girls didn't usually knock, it had to be Mike. I was about to tell him to wait a minute so I could exit the bed and throw some clothes on when Suzy called out, "come in!" So much for discretion.

The door opened and it was Mike. Naked.

He stepped in and took a look at the two of us half-covered by the sheet and asked, "okay... um... are we good?" He seemed kind of apprehensive. I suddenly realized I really had to piss.

"We're good," I told him as I bailed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. "All six of us..." I called over my shoulder. "Please tell me coffee's ready?"

"All... six...?" He seemed confused.

"Yes, Mike, all six," Suzy told him as she got out of bed, came into the bathroom and started the shower.

"Okay..." Mike drawled. "Well, yeah... Mrs. Terney has breakfast ready and yeah, there's fresh coffee. This is a civilized family, you know."

"Then please tell Natalie that I... or we... will be out as soon as we grab a shower," I told him. I finished up and joined Suzy in the shower. We got soaped up and rinsed off, and were just about ready to get out, when Suzy pulled me into a kiss. A long, slow, romantic kind of kiss. And honestly? She felt just as good to me as Natalie and right up there close to Marsha and Kate. We made out like that for a while until she finally broke it and stepped back a bit so she could see me.

"Marsha and Kate are two very lucky women," she told me and she was dead serious. "In a way, I'm incredibly envious. Last night was wonderful and I really can't thank you enough for throwing out the taboos and sharing with me. If we never get together again in our lives... thank you."

"I'm not a seer, Suzy," I answered, just as seriously. "I don't know what might happen. But whatever it is, you were and are fantastic. I hope we do get a chance to get together again, after this summer. We'll see. But you definitely have a permanent place in my heart."

"Are you sure that's the right part of your anatomy?" she teased.

"Absolutely. You're that important to me. It may sound corny, but I love you. I also love Marsha and Kate. As you might imagine, life has gotten rather complicated this summer. But your part of it is rock solid."

She leaned in and we kissed again, finally breaking it so we could get out of the shower, get dried off and get out to breakfast. From the fact that Mike had come in naked, we were guessing that was the official dress of the day, and we were right.

Natalie had her usual choices available and she joined the five of us around the table. Marsha and Kate were wearing slight smirks and a decidedly well-fucked look. Come to think of it, so did Suzy and Natalie. Mike looked kind of blown away by the whole thing and decidedly unsure of himself. Me... well, I was still waking up. Or at least, that was my excuse and I was sticking by it.

Of course, it having been several hours since he last got off, my cock was of the opinion that the four ladies present were the most enticing, desirable, titillating and phenomenal women on the planet and he insisted on demonstrating his opinion with an erection that wouldn't go down. Usually, I would have been embarrassed, but between getting used to the Terney women and the fact that Mike was hard as a rock, too, it wasn't bothering me too much.

"So what's on for today?" Natalie asked as she started to clear the breakfast dishes.

"Hey! I've got this!" Mike exclaimed and stood up to help, smacking his hard-on on the underside of the table and wincing. Okay, so it was funny to the guy not smacking himself on the table. Natalie and Mike cleared the table while I thought about how to answer.

"I don't know," is what I came up with. "I guess we all just go back down to my folks' place and meet up with everybody else. I don't remember anybody mentioning anything specific for today."

"Mom was making noises about going up to Northport and hiking around the cliffs and stuff up there," Mike told me. "Then I think she wants to go to Wilson's for ice cream, since we missed it yesterday."

"Northport?" I iterated. "Any of you interested in scuba?" The girls kind of shrugged, but Mike cracked a huge grin and raised his hand. "I'll take that as a Yes..." I told him. "Are you certified?"

"PADI open-water cert," he told me. "And current."

"Awesome," I returned his smile. "There's a dive shop outside of Gills Rock on the way to Northport. They do tours. We can stop in and see what they've got. Or if we can arrange one. There's an unbelievable site off of Pilot Island, near the old lighthouse. Three wrecks, almost on top of each other, thirty to sixty feet. Schooners, late 1800's."