One Prince Summer's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, let's see..." she mused, looking at the two eager cocks in her hands. "This is the second half, and Mike won calling Heads..." She moved over to me and straddled me, easing my cock into her very warm and wet pussy. God, she was great!

"That means this half, Mike gets Tails..." she added and it took Mike and I both a second to get what she meant. I got it first, and started laughing. Mike just looked at me, confused.

"What's so funny?" he asked and I tried hard to stifle it.

"Tails, dude..." I told him and reached back to Natalie's ass and spread her cheeks. That's when he got it.

"Oh, my God, are you fucking serious?" he asked.

I just grinned and told him, "yep!" while Natalie wiggled her ass at him and told him, "unless you want to try getting both of you in my pussy at the same time."

"Uh, I've, uh.. I've never..." Mike was fumbling.

"Never done anal or never done a DP?" I asked.

"Yes," he answered and I realized that though this was going to be a first for me with the DP, he was really getting blown away.

"There's some K-Y in the nightstand," Natalie told him. "Put a bit on, line up behind me and slide in."

In the meantime, she'd been rocking on me gently, definitely keeping my interest, as it were. Mike found the lube and did as she told him. I could feel his cock against mine as he slid into her. Oddly exciting, actually. Weird, but exciting. I think he was feeling the same way.

"Oh, yeahhhhh..." Natalie moaned as we both filled her. "Don't go crazy, but a right good fucking is in order, guys."

That was it for conversation as the three of us experimented with the double penetration. Mike and I would stroke in together and then pull most of the way out, then back in again, keeping a steady rhythm. Then we tried alternating... me stroking it when he was stroking out and vice versa. Then one of us holding still while the other fucked and then switching. And all along, Natalie was going nuts.

Since Mike and I had both cum, it was going to be a least a little while before we went over again. Natalie, on the other hand, shared her daughters' trait of once she came, she could roll them over, one after another. That was what was happening while Mike and I experimented. We'd try something, something would hit right, and bam!... she'd go over. It was, in a word, amazing!

And then, as they say, the miracle occurred. We were stroking away, getting faster and faster, and realizing we were going to cum when my Inner Imp took over.

"Hold still a minute, Mike," I told him. He seemed confused, but he did. I slipped out of Natalie's pussy and eased up next to Mike's cock, targeting Natalie's ass. "Don't freak," I told him, then started trying to ease my way in, alongside him. I think that's when Natalie figured out what I was doing.

"Go ahead," she told me, "but just go slow. I need to stretch a bit, since you two are fairly well hung."

Mike's contribution to the moment was, "what the fuck? What are you doing?..." and then "are you serious???" as I managed to slip my glans past her sphincter.

Natalie's moaned "oh, fuck, yes..." was Mike's and my cue to start stroking again, this time pressed up against each other, buried in the same hole. Mike kept muttering, "oh, yeah... oh, fuck... oh, yeah..." and I figured he was back to building up, just like I was.

"Tell me when you're going to cum," I told him. I was having a hard time holding back but I wanted to time it to be together if possible. It was only seconds later.

"Oh, fuck, man... oh, fuck... I'm gonna cum, man... I'm gonna..." He shut up as he tensed up and swelled up and I was right there with him. We went off at almost the same time, moaning a streak of expletives as we emptied ourselves deep in Natalie's ass. For her part, she got off again, too.

Mike and I stayed like that until we not only finished cumming, but we started to lose our erections. That's when we pulled out. Mike fell one way and Natalie scurried off the bed the other, heading for the bathroom.

"Oh, my fucking God," Mike moaned as she left. "Did we just do what I think we did? Or is this a dream and I don't want to wake up?"

"We did what you think we did," I told him. "Of course, if this was a dream, that's what I'd tell you in the dream, too."

"That's comforting," he groaned as he rolled up on his side to face me. "Uh, Mark... we, uh... we don't tell anyone about this, right?"

"You mean you don't want bragging rights?" I asked with a smile. "DP'ing Natalie in her ass... both of us in her ass, I mean? You don't want to brag on that?"

"Well, no... not really," he told me. "I mean, it sounds awesome and all, but... well... somebody might take it as being kind of queer or something."

"Oh. Okay, you don't want someone thinking you're gay. Okay, well, I don't think any of the Terneys would, and I don't, and I don't think your sister would... after that, be careful who you tell. I won't be spreading it around. Much. By the way, you are disease-free, right?"

"Well, duh!..." he answered. "Do you think I'd be anywhere near Natalie if I wasn't?"

"Good point," I acknowledged.

Natalie came back with warm washcloths and an apology.

"I hate to fuck and run, guys," she told us, "but I've got to do a shopping trip before the stores close, so you guys can see yourselves out, okay?"

We agreed and went and had another beer while she got ready to go. After she left, Mike and I got cleaned up and with no small regret, left to drive back down to my folks' place.

* * * * *

[Monday 8/23]

Mike and I got to the dive shop about half an hour early. We wanted plenty of time to check out the gear. The package we'd bought included all our dive gear, plus a boat to get us to the site and our own dive master... a friendly guy named Jerry.

Normally, I would never have been able to afford it, but Don's generosity, through Natalie, was making a dream come true. Mike and I were not about to look this particular gift horse in the mouth.

They'd already checked our PADI certs when we'd booked the dive and now Jerry was going through all the pre-dive minutia and doing a damned good job of it.

"I hope you guys don't mind an extra diver," Jerry told us as we started setting up. "My niece has been bugging me to dive the Pilot Island wrecks for a couple of years now. She's at the boat right now, prepping it."

Mike and I looked at each other and shrugged. One more diver wasn't going to be a problem.

Mike and I cross-checked each other and then Jerry checked everything on top of that. When we were ready, Jerry drove us over to the marina at Gills Rock where they kept their boat.

"You can change into your gear when we get there and anchor," he told us as we walked down the pier to the boat. To the boat...

To the boat that had the smallest bikini I'd ever seen working on it. The nicely tanned blonde filling it out was pretty damned good, too. I'm glad I wasn't in my wetsuit, yet... the erection would have hurt.

"Holy shit..." Mike muttered to me as we walked along.

"You got that right..." I muttered back.

When we got to the boat, Jerry stepped aboard and put his gear down in the stern, then turned to us and told us, "guys, I'd like you to meet my niece Debbie. She's going to be diving with us today."

"Hi, guys!" she smiled and my hormones tried to take over. Thank God the Terneys had taught me not to be embarrassed by my erection.

"Hi!" I answered. "I'm Mark and this is my cousin Mike. You dive the Lakes much?" I was looking for some kind of conversation starter that didn't begin with do you like oral sex?

"Not really," she shrugged. "I've been going to Uni over in France the last few years. Most of my diving has been in the Med. But I've always been interested in the Great Lakes wrecks and since I'm back for the summer, I've been bugging Uncle Jerry non-stop to take me out."

Holy shit, a French girl! Or close enough. Reel in your eyeballs and tongue, Mark!

"You spend any time around La Côte d'Azure?" I wanted to sound sophisticated but was probably failing miserably.

"The Riviera? Sure... I try to holiday at Saint-Tropez when I can."

Holy fuck! The topless and nude beaches! I wonder if she...

"How's the boat, Debbie?" Jerry's voice interrupted my thought.

"Everything's good to go, Uncle Jerry," she told him. "Air compressor is working and I have four spare tanks charged. There's lunch in the cooler, and drinks. I could only find two dive buoys so we'll have to make do."

"Okay, then you guys stow your gear in the cabin and then meet us back here," Jerry told us. Mike and I weren't about to argue. I was fighting the hard-on the whole time we were putting our gear away.

Jerry eased us out of the slip and through the no-wake zone, turning us in the general direction of Pilot Island and goosing it once we were clear.

It was a really nice boat... a Chris Craft Cavalier Express, with an enclosed cabin, sporting a galley, a head, a small salon and sleeping berths for up to six. It would make a really nice dive platform. The scenery, shall we say, was awesome!

Mike and I sat on either side of Debbie in the stern seats, with the obvious advantage of talking across her, and therefore always having a reason to gawk -- I mean, look -- at her.

Based on what I knew about the other females of this summer's acquaintance, she was about Natalie's height, with a curvy but athletic kind of body like Marsha and Kate, but with boobs bigger than Jeannie's and her very blonde hair down to her waist when it wasn't flying in the breeze.

She always seemed to have a smile on and liked chatting about the wrecks in the area. She'd grown up in Manitowoc and her dad, Jerry's brother, worked at one of the shipyards. Her family would visit Jerry's, or vice versa, for vacation and holidays and the like until she'd graduated high school and had won a scholarship to the Centre Camille Jullian, which was associated with the Aix-Marseilles Université where she was majoring in Marine Archeology.

That alone was super-impressive since they only offered eight scholarship a year. So she had to be some kind of fucking genius. I knew I was instantly outclassed. I was basically sitting next to a goddess. Which wasn't making it any easier to hide the hard-on.

When we got to the dive site, Jerry throttled way back and cruised around a little to see if there were any divers already in the water. When we saw no boats or flags, Jerry dropped anchor.

"Okay, there's three wrecks we're going to dive," he explained. "We'll start with the shallowest to make sure we're all good with the gear. I've anchored us at a midpoint so we don't damage anything. Be mindful of that while we're diving. No souvenir hunting. I've got a couple of cameras, so we can take pictures. Nothing else. Copy?"

"Yes, sir!" Debbie, Mike and I told him.

"Then let's get suited up," he told us. "There's space below to store your clothes and stuff. Debbie will show you."

Mike and I nodded and followed that amazing ass down into the cabin.

"Okay, guys, there's drawers there you can use to stow your clothes," she pointed out, "and you can use the benches for suiting up." She smiled and turned to lay out her wetsuit on a table closer to the bow. Mike and I laid out our wetsuits and stripped off our street clothes. We'd both thought to wear our trunks and put a pair of underwear in our pockets. We were both pulling our legs through when Debbie froze us in mid-pull.

She'd been standing with her back to us, putting extra talc on her suit. Now, she stripped off her bikini and bent over to start pulling on her suit. It was one incredible crotch-shot. I managed to keep my mouth shut. Maybe I'd been numbed out by the Terneys, but I was far more interested in the thin plastic sock she had over her foot to make slipping through the neoprene easier. I'd never seen that before.

Mike is the one that gasped.

"I hope we don't have a problem with nudity," she commented, still facing away from us and slipping on the suit.

"No problem at all," I told her while Mike just gawked. "You're gorgeous and you know it. But what the hell is that sock?"

She stood up, turned and smiled... and I damn near came in my trunks. She had big pointy nipples and a shaved pussy. I was going to have a hard time -- pardon the pun -- getting my wetsuit over my erection.

"It's a shopping bag," she told me. "Made out of thin plastic. The Swedes invented it. They're all over Europe. They make it a lot easier to slip on a suit."

I just stood there staring while she, in turn, took a good look at my hard-on. And Mike's.

"You guys are cousins, right?" she asked. When I told her "yeah," she added "the male genetics must run pretty strong in your family." I mumbled some kind of affirmative. Then she went back to pulling on her suit.

When she had it up to her waist, she turned to us and I had to ask, "you don't wear a suit?"

"No," she told me seriously. "Some people prefer them, but I don't like the fabric bunching up and getting uncomfortable. Are you guys going to get your suits on?"

"Uh, yeah," I fumbled. "But watching an expert, I think I'm going to ask for your help."

"No problem!" she grinned. "But help me finish mine first, okay?"

She was still facing us as she turned the arms partly inside-out and then slid a plastic bag covered hand through. I was staring at those massive jugs and I think Mike was starting to drool as she did the same with the other arm. Finally, she broke the spell by pulling the suit up in front and onto her shoulders. Then she turned to face away.

"Zip me?" she asked. Mike beat me to it. I didn't know he could move that fast. Once she was zipped, she turned to Mike. "Okay, let's do you," she told him. "With trunks or without?"

Mike shot a look over at me. I just shrugged.

"I guess I can try without," he answered and Debbie pulled his trunks down. I think he was almost as surprised at that as he was by her taking his erection in her hand and stroking him a couple of times while she told him, "nice... step out of the suit."

Mike did, and to shorten the story a bit, Debbie helped him into his wetsuit with a minimum of further teasing. Then it was my turn.

"Without," I told her and slid my trunks off. She took one look at the amount of precum I was leaking and grabbed a towel, coming over and kneeling in front of me.

"You really don't want to be wet inside the suit," she told me, but instead of just wiping me off, she took hold of me like she had Mike and stroked me a couple of times, making the precum issue worse. Then she stuck me in her mouth and started sucking the precum off.

I groaned and grabbed the bunk to steady myself while she kept that up for several moments. I was still in semi-shock when she came off of me and used the towel.

"Damn..." she mused as she dried me. "You're nice, too..."

We got me into my wetsuit and for the record, that is the first and last time I've dived without at least a Speedo on under the rubber. It may have been comfortable for her. Me, not so much. Debbie asked me to help braid her hair and I did. It may have been non-sexual, but my cock didn't see it that way.

We were suited up and ready to head back topside when Jerry came down into the cabin. He was already in his wetsuit and his hair was wet.

"Good! You're ready to go," he smiled, apparently oblivious to the bulges in Mike's and my suits and the Cheshire cat grin on Debbie. "I've put out dive flags at the bow and stern of our first dive. She'll be the scow-schooner Forest. She was built in 1857 and ran aground on October 28, 1891. She's sitting at about 30 feet. When you're bored with her, we'll move to the A. P. Nichols. She's a schooner built in 1861 that ran aground almost on top of the Forest, exactly a year later. Then we'll break for lunch."

That sounded great to us, so we went up on deck and put on the rest of our gear... tanks, masks, weight belts, flippers and so forth, and went over the side together.

"Technically, the four of us are diving together," Jerry told us before we went down. "But for the purposes of the buddy system, Mike will be my partner and Mark will be Debbie's. Watch out for each other... safety first, last and always."

I'm not going to get into a drawn out description of the dive, except to say that I was reminded how cool the Death's Door wrecks were and Mike was blown away. We did as Jerry suggested and did the Forest and the A. P. Nichols before lunch. Jerry went through about a roll of film, getting pictures of us exploring, and promised to send copies of anything we shot to us later. Lunch was sandwiches and non-carbonated beverages courtesy of Debbie and we ate light, taking time to let it settle. While we were relaxing, Jerry regaled us with stories of some of the other notable wrecks, popular with the tourists.

I got a chance to tell him about diving the Christina Nilsson and Emeline off Bailey's Harbor and the Frank O'Connor off of Cana Island.

"If you've dived the Frank O'Connor, Mark, then you'll appreciate the next one. She's the J. E. Gilmore, a schooner built in 1867 and run aground October 17, 1892, just before the Nichols went down. She's deeper, at about 55 feet. It gets colder and darker down there, so we'll be taking lights and flares, in case. It's deep enough to be a challenge, but if we're careful and keep track of each other, we should be fine. We'll switch out to fresh tanks."

This wasn't going to be quite as rigorous as the O'Connor, which was a 65 foot dive, but close enough. I think we were all pretty adrenalized about going down to explore.

It turned out to be a great dive and we were all very appreciative of Jerry's knowledge and patience with us, making it a smooth and safe excursion. It was getting late in the afternoon when we packed it in and headed back to Gills Rock. Changing into our street clothes involved a bit more horseplay, but nothing major, and yielded Debbie's phone number "in case you or your cousin, or both, would like to get together sometime and party." That, sadly, was an invitation neither Mike nor I followed up on.

We got back late to the Terneys' to find Suzy up there with Natalie and the girls. Apparently they'd been helping Natalie sort through a bunch of stuff to be put away or tossed out. Suzy informed us that she'd cleared her and Mike staying overnight with their Mom, since they didn't know how late we'd be getting back. I decided not to point out that non-professionals seldom dive at night. But they did have dinner leftovers and Mike and I settled into a night of bragging on the dive... without mentioning Debbie.

* * * * *

[Friday 9/3]

I'm skipping over the rest of the time up until my aunt and cousins had to leave to go home. Suffice it to say, Suzy and Mike and I shared some really good times between ourselves and also including Marsha, Kate and Natalie. We kept it subtle and I'm fairly certain neither my Mom nor theirs knew what was really going on. The day did come, though, when they were going to have to leave. Unfortunately, it was before Dad was coming back up for the weekend, but Aunt Barbara assured us they would swing by and say "Hi!" to him on their way.

I was surprised at how bummed out I was to be losing their company. I guess we'd all grown up and grown a lot closer. We went through all the mandatory rigmarole of saying goodbye, but the one no one saw but the two of us was the one between Suzy and me, out back behind the tool shed.

"Hey, come with me," Suzy whispered as we stood on the fringe of the chaos disguised as getting everything loaded up into Aunt Barbara's Continental.

1...45678...10