One Prince Summer's End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I usually do," I whispered back as she tugged me away, alongside the house, towards the shed out back. That got me a playful bop on the arm. She led me behind the tool shed and after a quick look to make sure no one had noticed us, she turned and threw her arms around my neck, pulling me into an incredibly passionate kiss. At that point, I really didn't care about getting caught. I just returned it in kind.

When she could feel that she had me good and hard, she pushed back from the kiss, unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and pulled them down. Then she did the same with hers, turned around, bent over, put her hands against the shed to brace herself and told me "fuck me."

It was either a testament to my Inner Horndog or to my realizing this would be the last chance we'd have to be this intimate for quite a while, maybe ever, but whatever the reason, there was no hesitation on my part. She was soaking wet and I slid in easily, to the hilt. Her stifled moan matched mine as we started rocking into each other, steadily increasing our pace until we were pounding away like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh, fuck, Mark..." she moaned quietly, pushing back into me hard. "I'm gonna fucking cum! Please... cum with me... cum in me and fill me up..."

Her words were the magic that tripped me over. I tried to keep it quiet as I emptied my load deep in her hot, wet cunny. We didn't get caught, so it must have worked. We stayed pressed together as we came in and on each other, spending ourselves until we were both shaking. She didn't wait for me to go all the way down before she pulled off of me, though.

"Sorry," she told me, pulling up her shorts. Then she smiled. "It's going to be nice having you sloshing around in me on the ride home."

"Hell of a souvenir," I chuckled, pulling up my own shorts. "I'm really going to miss you. We all are." She paused and looked thoughtful for a moment, then got a really serious look on her face.

"You blow it with those two beautiful women and I will personally hunt you down and emasculate you." From the look in her eyes, she wasn't kidding.

"What am I supposed to do, Suzy?" I asked, probably sounding ticked off. I was trying to push down the emotions that were building up, the closer we got to the end of summer vacation. "Marsha's going to Madison and Kate's going to Stevens Point. We won't be anywhere near within driving distance of each other."

"You write. Religiously. And call, when you can. You buy little gifts to remind them how you feel and send them. You keep your mind and your heart open. And you pray."

"How old are you again?" I asked, trying to make light. "Cuz you sound like some kind of priestess marriage counselor."

"Old enough," she told me. "And Mark, I'm serious. They need you as much as you need them. From what I've gathered, until they met you, they'd pretty much given up on the male of the species. So don't blow it."

"Believe me, I'm not trying to," I told her. "And we'd better go join the others before someone comes looking for us."

She took a deep breath and let it out, then agreed.

"Yeah, we better get going. I'm sure Mike's going to get shotgun, at least to start. I'll need to snag some pillows for the back." We did a quick check to make sure we looked presentable and then snuck up the back stairs so she could look like we'd been looking for pillows. She actually managed to get away with it and at last they were all loaded up and ready to roll.

Mike stopped next to me on the way to getting in the front passenger seat and told me in a low voice, "thanks for one helluva summer, Mark. This is one I'm never going to forget!" I grinned ear to ear.

"Yeah, it was pretty awesome, wasn't it?" I answered, also keeping it down. "Guess a bunch of stuff got rearranged... for the better. You take care. We'll get together again sometime."

"God, I hope so!" he smiled. "You're a fun fu... um, partner. Take it easy. And don't you dare blow it with Marsha and Kate!"

"Geez! You, too???" He looked confused at my response. "Never mind," I told him. "I'm sure as hell going to try not to..." He nodded and got in, and I closed the door.

"Okay, everybody!" Aunt Barbara called out. "Let's see if we can do it again next year!" I could have sworn I heard Suzy mutter, "Amen!..." and then that big ol' Lincoln rolled away down the drive. As soon as they were out of sight, Mom turned to me.

"So, Mark, now that sleeping space has freed up, do you want to move back down here and get out of the Terneys' hair?" I started furiously thinking about how to squash that one.

"Actually, Mom," I countered, doing my best to look pensive, "with the front room opened up, Luke could move up to the house and I could get a head start on cleaning and striking the tent. And if Mary didn't mind sharing, she could move up from the roll-away in the basement and I could get those stored, too. I mean, you can ask Mrs. Terney if I can still be of use up there, but if she's had enough of me, I guess I can move back down here. I need to go back up tonight, anyway, since all my stuff is up there. I could ask."

"Okay, then I guess we'll check with Natalie and see what she has to say," Mom agreed... sort of. I was counting on Natalie to back me up.

Since the current schedule had Dad, Don, Steve and Tom all coming in for Labor Day weekend, and our family, at least, was headed back on Tuesday, I figured doing the boat and everything else could wait a day. And I was going to have to talk to Dad before we started winterizing everything because if there was any way I could finagle it, I was going to try to get up for at least Thanksgiving, which gave me a chance of reconnecting with Marsha and Kate. Or so I hoped.

As soon as I could, without arousing Mom's suspicions, I took my car and headed back up to the Terneys'. For some reason, it was becoming important to spend as much time with Marsha and Kate as I could. For some reason... yeah, I knew bloody well what that reason was. I just didn't want to admit it. Kind of like being on a Death Watch for the relationship.

I got back to the Terneys' to find out a couple of things. First, Mom had already called and talked to Natalie. Second, Natalie had told her that Don was coming in late that night and she was sure he would appreciate my help in the morning with some end-of-season chores, before his own sons got there. Third, Mom bought it. So I was staying up at the Terneys' unless my Dad had other ideas. That afternoon and evening I spent lazing around the pool or walking the beach... or just sitting on the porch, looking out over the lake. And I did it with Marsha and Kate surgically attached to my hips.

That night, the girls and I had a nice, easy, romantic fuck and fell out curled up with each other, like we usually did.

* * * * *

[Saturday 9/4]

Don had gotten in around 2am from what I could tell. I saw him at breakfast and he was his usual, upbeat self. It felt good to see him again.

"Before Steve and Tom get here," he told me, "I'd like some help squaring away stuff in the garage while the cars aren't in it. It's a bunch of lifting and moving, most of it putting things away for the winter. I'm going to haul the boat out and take it down to Sturgeon Bay for the winter, but I'll do that after the guys are here."

"Anything you want, Don," I told him, "and you know I mean it."

"Apparently your work ethic extends to your cousin Mike, as well," he smiled and I suspected I knew what he meant. "Natalie is very happy with how helpful you two have been. Sorry I missed him. I understand they had to leave yesterday, to drive back to L.A. I hope I get a chance to see your aunt and family again."

"Aunt Barbara was indicating something like that when they left," I told him. "I think she's going to try to get back next year." He nodded his understanding and we finished eating, then headed out to do chores. I noticed on the way out that there was a beat up old Chevy Impala sitting in the drive. When I asked Don about it, he told me he intended to leave it here, like we left the Jeep up at my folks' year 'round, and take the horses and trailer back with his truck when the weekend was over. That was part of why we needed to move things around in the garage.

The way the "garage" was laid out was more like a barn with about five stalls that could take vehicles, plus workshop space along the back wall and a walk-up second floor, like an attic you could stand up in. Most of what needed moving was long term storage that wouldn't be damaged by freezing, so it was going upstairs. I got a month's worth of fitness training that morning.

It was close to noon when Steve and Tom arrived, Tom beating Steve by about a half an hour. They each threw their gear in their room and came out to help schlep. We were breaking for lunch when my Mom called up to tell me the Dad had arrived. Don asked if Dad could bring up the Jeep and help pull out Don's boat, since it would be easier than using Don's truck on the beach. Dad agreed and about an hour later, he showed up with Mom.

That meant being on my good behavior and between Dad, Don, Steve, Tom and me we made short work of pulling out Don's boat and getting it hooked up to Don's truck while Mom, Natalie and the girls kibitzed. Since Don was the only one needed to take the boat to the marine storage facility, Natalie volunteered the others to come down and put away the tent and the other stuff down at my folks' place. Dad gratefully accepted the offer and took Mom, Natalie, Steve and Tom back down the beach in the Jeep while I took the girls back down in my Corvair.

Mary and Luke were delighted at being told to just stay the hell out of the way, and Dad only had to sidewalk supervise while Steve, Tom and I dealt with the boat, the tent and the screen house. Mom, Natalie and the girls set about doing dinner so that by the time we were done and had grabbed quick showers, it was ready.

Don had stopped at our place after stowing the boat and both families sat down to a great, shared meal. Going to church the next morning got worked out and Don arm-twisted Dad into letting Don host a Labor Day feast at his place, pool privileges included. We were all going to be leaving come Tuesday, since high school started for Mary and Luke on Wednesday, and college started for Marsha, Kate, Matt and me the following Monday.

Talk about depressing... just listening to the banter at dinner was eating at me. Tuesday was becoming way too real, way too fast.

[Sunday 9/5]

We did the usual church service at the Little White Church and stayed for the Fellowship Hour (more like an hour and a half) afterwards. They had the usual potluck and I noticed with a little trepidation that Marsha and Kate were cozying up to Lisa, Theresa and Marianne. In fact, they were chatting each other up like best of friends with the occasional glances my direction. I found out what had been going on when first, Marsha and Kate showed me that they'd scored the other girls' phone numbers and second, Lisa, Theresa and Marianne came over and surrounded me.

"So you are becoming legendary," Lisa told me as I looked nervously at the three of them.

"Legendary?" I asked. Maybe playing stupid would get me out of this.

"Yes," Theresa informed me. "You and your battering ram have been knocking down castle walls and liberating libidos."

"Um..." What was I going to say?

"And the bitch is," Marianne added, "it's the end of the summer and we're not going to get a chance to get in on the action."

"Um... what?" This was getting weird. The three of them, together, talking like everybody knew everything and were fine with it...

"So if you're back up here next summer," Lisa circled back around, "let us know, okay? We'd like to get in on it."

"Um, I uh, I have a kind of monogamous relationship going on... in case they didn't tell you." Maybe that would forestall the inevitable.

"Mostly," Theresa agreed. "By the way, did you know Suzy is clerking at the Bay House?"

"Uh, yeah," I admitted. "I've seen her a few times this summer."

"You haven't gotten into her pants?" Marianne asked. "She's been wanting to get into yours."

"Uh, boyfriend, remember? Roy? Defensive back? Man-Mountain?"

"They broke up last winter," Lisa told me. "He cheated on her."

Lord, I have one question, I thought. Why is this all coming out now, and what did Marsha and Kate have to do with it? Okay, technically two questions.

I never got an answer to that one.

"So make sure you call us next year," Theresa told me.

"Or we'll have to sic Marsha and Kate on you," Marianne smiled.

"Ladies, I don't want to seem rude, and... my family is headed for the car and I need to go. I'll see you next year." We said our goodbyes and I walked back in the direction of my car where Marsha and Kate were hanging around with Cheshire Cat grins.

"You two..." I started, then thought better of it. After all, I was escaping with my life.

Instead of doing the usual Sunday afternoon with each other, though, this Sunday we went back to our respective homes to work on packing and storing for the winter. I went back up late to the Terneys' and snuggled in with Marsha and Kate for a night of lazy lovemaking before falling off to sleep.

* * * * *

[Monday 9/6 - Labor Day]

The morning was sort of a last hurrah, making sure everything was packed and stowed, first at the Terneys for me, and then down at my folks'. The afternoon was spent being lazy around the pool up at the Terneys' with our combined families. Don and Natalie actually got my Dad and Mom up on Ozzie and Kiwi for awhile, before loading all the tack and stuff into the trailer.

Don kept telling everyone to eat hearty because he wasn't leaving anything in the fridge that wasn't unopened, and they'd really laid out a feast for the seventeen of us. Somehow, Matt had gotten the okay to bring Jeannie to our fête and Jim was there with Sarah. Teri and Julie had also come by for a couple of hours, too. There was a whole lot of conversation, a lot about what a great summer it had been, and a lot of promises of getting back together next summer and so forth.

It didn't really matter, though, how upbeat the conversation was. I was keenly aware of losing Marsha and Kate to the Abyss of Long Distance Relationships. They knew it, too, and it ran as an undercurrent to the whole party, regardless of what we did. Marsha floated the idea of a round robin letter, where one of us would write it and send it to the next, and then that person would add to it and send it to the other, who would add to it and send it back to the first and so on. It was as good a plan as any to try to keep me writing, since it wasn't my strong suit.

I suggested the girls read The Harrad Experiment and Proposition 31, and they told me Natalie had already told them about the books and they were on their list. We talked about what we thought the year was going to be like at college and what we might do about dating... not my favorite subject... and what kind of changes we might have gone through by the time we got back together next summer.

I told them about trying to come up for the weekend after Thanksgiving and the week between Christmas and New Year's, and they talked about weekend trips to Chicago to do touristy stuff...

We talked all around the fact that it was going to be damned difficult to get together.

That evening, my Dad took me aside and blew my mind.

"We're leaving tomorrow, Mark, by noon I hope. Matt will driving down separately, from Jim's, and I'll extend the same suggestion to you. You plan on staying here tonight and driving down when you want to tomorrow. You don't need to have the pressure of family expectations on you with everything else you've got going on. I don't know exactly how it's working out for you, but it is obvious the three of you have something special. Don't blow it."

"That's three," I told him. To his puzzled look, I explained, "first Suzy told me not to blow it. Then Mike. And now you. That's three."

"Actually, four," he nodded. "Because that's your mother's attitude as well. We'll do what we can to support you, and I'll increase your phone allowance, but the distances are going to be a real problem. Remember to write. Silence is worse than anything else. It leaves you feeling cut off... I know."

"Believe me, Dad, I know, too," I assured him. "I don't know what I'm doing, exactly, but I am certainly trying to not screw it up."

"Just know we're on your side," he told me. "Mary and Luke have to start school Wednesday, but you don't start until next Monday, and neither does Matt, so I presume you'll take a couple of days to get organized at home before you head down to the dorm. You've got your old room back and from what the office there is telling me, you don't have a roommate yet. Who knows?" he smiled. "You might get lucky."

"I already have been lucky, Dad," I told him. "Here's hoping it continues."

"Agreed," he told me, raising his beer, "here's hoping."

The fact that he and Mom were on my side with the girls was amazing... and a great relief. Oddly enough, I felt a lot better for a while.

When it came time to say our goodbyes, I pretty much reminded Mom that I'd see her later tomorrow, probably late afternoon or evening. After admonishing me to behave myself, Mom left with Dad, Mary and Luke to go back to our cottage for the night. Matt was going back to Jim's and they were taking Jeannie and Sarah with. I pointed out to Matt that I'd see him tomorrow night and told Jim I'd see him around. Apparently Jim was going to Northern with Matt. It was saying goodbye to Jeannie and Sarah that got wonderfully weird.

It started with Don and Natalie, with a hug and a quick kiss, and a "thank you for an awesome place and summer," followed by similar for Steve and Tom and a "really nice to meet you" for Teri and Julie. Then they got to me. One scooted in on each side for a hug, but it was the kisses that got to me. First Jeannie, all fiery and wet and sloppy, and then Sarah with the cool and sophisticated and absolutely raw sensual. I was harder than Pharaoh's Heart by the time they were done with me. Then they went to Marsha and Kate.

I defy anyone standing there watching that to remain detached. Jeannie went into a liplock with Marsha and Sarah did the same with Kate and I wasn't the only one sporting wood. Then they switched. I didn't know if the four of them had planned it, but I was sure going to get teased about it that night. When they had even Natalie looking feral, they wrapped it up and turned to Matt and Jim.

"Okay, guys," Sarah smiled. "We're ready to go."

"That's one way to put it," I heard Jim mutter. In fact, I think everyone heard him, because we busted out laughing.

"See you all sometime," Jeannie called back as she got in Jim's car with Matt and Sarah. We waved goodbye to them and they rolled out the driveway.

That left the Terneys, Teri, Julie and me.

"Well, like your Dad, Mark, I'm going to try to roll out by noon tomorrow," Don told me. "But in the meantime, I'm headed for one last dip in the lake and some lazy time in the jacuzzi before I head to bed. Anyone that wants to is allowed to join me." And with that, he summarily stripped off his shorts and shirt, grabbed a towel and headed for the beach.

There was still a mostly full moon out, with very little cloud cover, and it was perfect for a last nighttime skinny dip. The rest of us pulled off our clothes and followed Don's example.

The water was cold enough to make it a quick Polar Bear sort of dip, and then we all retired to the warmth of the jacuzzi, where a couple of bottles of wine were opened and recollections of Not Suitable For Parents exploits were shared. Marsha, Kate and I gravitated towards each other, and I hadn't really expected anything else. I didn't want to seem like the drowning man clutching the life preserver, but it did feel like it. Based on the touchy-feely from them, I think they felt the same.