One Prince The Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mother," Mike and I said at the same time. That got a really strange look from both girls, and then they broke out laughing.

"Figures," Kate laughed, devolving into a moan. "I'm in the same place Marsha is... I guess tonight I have to wave the white flag first."

Mike and I looked at each other, rather smugly, I'll admit.

"So you think the whole DP thing Natalie taught us is working out?" I asked him with about as much faux-innocence as I could muster.

"Yeah, but we haven't tried her pièce de résistance, yet," he smiled. "You know... both of us in the same hole at the same time..."

"What?!?!?" Both girls damn near sat bolt upright. They probably would have if they hadn't been so trashed.

"Yeah," I smiled, too. "That week the two of you were on your periods and really laid out. Mike and I moved that rock up to yours and your Mom thanked us. A couple of times. The second one, Mike and I both did her ass at the same time and she went ballistic. One of the high points of my career, I think."

"Okay, you two are way too confident to be bullshitting," Marsha told us. "But that is definitely one I'm going to have to check out with her. I didn't even know you could do that... I mean, I love both your cocks in me at the same time, but the same hole? I'd be in the Emergency Room."

"It was with her permission and encouragement," I told her, suddenly feeling defensive. "And sure, I'm okay with you asking her. Mike?"

"Yeah, I'm good," he nodded. "Like you two, she's a fantastic woman. No idea where you two get it from..."

Marsha and Kate both kind of smiled and lay back.

"Somebody set the alarm for eight," Marsha told us. "So we can be up, breakfasted and cleaned up before we have to play tour guide."

"Your command is my wish," Mike told her, then crawled over to the clock-radio on the nightstand next to the bed. He fiddled with it a minute, then came back, telling her "all set. Do you want me to get the lights, too?"

"Eventually," she told him. "I need the bathroom first."

"I need it second," Kate piped up.

"Remind me to finish the half-bath down here," I told Mike and he just nodded. The previous owners had roughed in shower and toilet plumbing but hadn't finished it. I was pretty sure Don and my Dad wouldn't mind some sweat equity in the house, especially when we were done with it.

The girls did their thing, Mike and I did ours, and the four of us crashed curled up together in the "playpen" as Kate had started calling it.

* * * * *

[Sunday 7/2]

At ten on the dot, Mom and Dad showed up with Mary and Luke. Even though we could have crammed all eight of us into Mom's wagon, it would have been tight and a bit uncomfortable. So we took our two cars since we both had stickers. Marsha drove the Buick with Mom and Dad, Mary and Mike. Kate and I and Luke took my Corvair. The four of us "guides" had agreed in advance where we'd go, in what order, starting with a cruise through the campus, pointing out the various landmarks and such for later.

Essentially, we did a loop on Lincoln Drive, past the Student Center, Neckers, Engineering, The Ag complex, Thompson Point, a detour to Small Group Housing, then the Design Department, Communications, Life Sciences, Pulliam, Wham and Quigley. Then we went to the other side of the tracks and drove through University Park and Brush Towers on-campus housing. We ended up back at the Student Center parking lot.

We got out and sort of stood around discussing what we'd driven past.

"Obviously, there's a lot more to the campus than what you can see from the road," I pointed out. "To get to a lot of the classroom buildings or lecture halls, and things like the Library, you have to walk. Plus there's all the outlying buildings, and the Arena, and the Lake On Campus beach... so rather than wear out our feet in one day, I thought if there were something specific you wanted to see, or inside somewhere, we could just park in the nearest stickered lot and go there."

"Plus, I think we should have lunch at Merlin's," Marsha spoke up. I kind of cringed, not sure where she was going with this.

"What is Merlin's?" Mom asked. I held my breath.

"One of the more popular bars in town," Marsha told her.

"And why would we want to eat at a bar?" Mom was in full 'suspicious' mode...

"To demystify it," Marsha told her. "The first thing incoming Freshman want to do is figure out how to sneak into the bars because that's where it's 'happening' -- lots of students, live bands, dancing and so forth -- even though they're supposed to be 21. There's a sort of mystique about it that can cause trouble, even though most of the bouncers are pretty good about keeping out the underage kids. I thought if we showed Mary what one of them looked like, during the day with family, it might lower any temptation she might have.

"Merlin's is three bars in one, and one of them is the Café, which is open for lunch and only cards for serving alcohol. They've got a decent burgers and fries kind of menu and we can let her have a look at the Club, where the bands and dancing are, and the Horseshoe Bar, which is where the serious drinking is, usually. Most college bars are similar, so no matter where she goes, she'd have a pretty good idea about the 'mysterious goings on'..."

I had to hand it to Marsha. That was one of the best bullshit spin jobs I'd ever heard. What surprised me was that Dad agreed.

"I think it sounds good," he told us. "The first time away from home kind of temptations are always the worst. Especially the illegal ones. What about the legal ones, though?"

"For people living on-campus, there's a bunch of options," I spoke up. "There the Student Center, various Rec halls usually in the basement of the Mess halls, coffee houses, billiard parlors, places like that downtown that don't serve alcohol. Most Freshmen end up living on-campus to start with, anyway."

"Well, I suppose it would be okay to have lunch at... what did you call it? Merlin's?" Mom put in.

"Yep," I confirmed. "Used to be The Gauntlet. Now it's Merlin's."

And that set the stage for a very interesting conversation with my now 17-year-old sister later.

So we did have lunch at Merlin's Café, and Mary got to see the inside of a college bar -- not as impressive as when packed with drunken, rowdy revelers, but still a good look -- and we decided to go back to the lot by the Communications building. We could tour it, which included the Theater and Dance studio, cut across to tour the Design Department across the street, and then walk over to the Agriculture building where Kate's Forestry classes were centered. And we took a walk to Morris Library and the park in front, so Mom and Dad could get a look at the interior of the University, ubiquitous walkways, pond, and all.

By then it was time to head on back to our house for some Grillin' and Chillin'. When we got back to the house, the girls and Mike started getting dinner set up and I asked my Dad if I could borrow the station wagon to go get some more lawn chairs. He opted to come with me.

I got an earful about his appreciation of our knowledgeable hosting and how impressed he was with the campus and so forth. It was all good, so I just smiled and let him effuse. We, or I should say he, picked up a couple of chaises and four folding chairs and we went back to help the others. I figured we were doing a great job of being the 'physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight' citizen-students. I even got his input on finishing the basement half-bath. He said he'd check with Don, and if we all agreed, they'd cover the cost of completing it.

It was after dinner, while we were winding down, that Mary and Kate caught me on the side, away from the parental units.

"I need to talk to you," Mary started out bluntly. "She's here for moral support." That got a surprised, then suspicious look from me. Generally, 'we need to talk' did not bode well in my life.

"Okay... so what's up?"

"I need you to not rag me," she told me flat out. Which also caught me by surprise.

"I wasn't aware I was ragging on you at all," I told her. "Was there something specific you had in mind?"

"Yeah. Sex."

Oh, Lord, I thought. Here we go... With a brief look at Kate, who was inscrutable, I asked, "what about sex?"

"I get these vibes like you think I'm some kind of fragile China doll that needs protecting or something," she told me, and rolled right on. "Marsha told me about your reaction to my request for 'socializing' information and I don't need that kind of crap, especially from you, who I happen to look up to. It's hard enough keeping my sex life hidden from Mom and Dad.

"I'm not a virgin, Mark. I like sex. A lot. I happen to know you and Marsha and Kate have a three-way thing going on, which probably now includes Mike, and I think that's fine. You're all obviously happy. And I'm guessing from last summer, you and Suzy had something going, too. And you're not going to get shit from me about it. I just don't want you criticizing me.

"And before you go all protective on me, yes I know about venereal diseases, yes, I know about contraception, yes I know a lot of guys are assholes. So are girls, I'm finding out. I want to ask Mom about getting on the Pill or an IUD after I turn eighteen. Like when I'm getting ready to go to college. Because before then, it'd be nuclear war. I use condoms religiously and I'm careful about my partner. So I don't want you ragging at me. And I want you to keep your mouth shut. I figure anybody who could pull off what you did last summer will understand that." She took a breath and paused long enough that I figured I was allowed to speak.

"Did she figure all this out on her own?" I asked Kate. "Or has she been 'enlightened' by a person or persons unknown."

"She figured it out on her own, Mark," Kate told me. "Although I think she's doing a great job of figuring out how to be her and do it safely."

I took a moment and looked at my sister with a new set of eyeballs.

She was a little taller than Natalie, so maybe 5'8" and built sort of like Sarah, so maybe 34-24-34 with a B cup. She had light brown hair that she wore to the middle of her back and hazel eyes like Mom. She was probably in the 110 to 120 range for weight. A little tall and thin, but definitely attractive. I'd seen her in a skimpy bikini so I knew she wore it well.

So my 'going into high school Senior year' seventeen year old sister was growing up. And she wasn't a virgin anymore. Part of me wanted to know all about that and part of me definitely didn't. She'd also said she was finding out girls could be assholes, too. I settled for keeping my opinions to myself.

"Okay," I shrugged, "you're growing up. Fine. The only lecture you'll get from me is what Dad told me... be courteous and respectful and for God's sake, be careful. And I won't say anything to Mom or Dad."

Mary looked at me for a long moment. "That's what Dad told you? Be careful?"

"Yep. Along with courteous and respectful. It's actually pretty good advice."

Something in her demeanor softened.

"Okay... thanks," she nodded. "It would appear you and Mike are the two luckiest bastards on the planet. I can only hope for that kind of luck. Don't blow it."

"Jesus, that's five!" I turned to Kate, who was smiling. "First Suzy, then Mike, then my Dad and by inference my Mom, and now my sister! Why does everybody think I'm going to blow it?"

"Maybe they've known you longer," Kate chuckled. "But we should probably rejoin the group. If you want to help me dig out the ice cream for dessert, it might explain why we disappeared."

That sounded like an excellent plan and Mary and I helped Kate set up dessert and take it out to the picnic table. We finished up the evening just shooting the bull and reminiscing and talking about plans for the next day. Somewhere around ten, Dad called time and we cleaned up. Then they headed back to the motel while the four of us went to the basement to fuck ourselves to sleep.

I had to pull Kate aside and tell her not to fuck with my head by conjuring up images of my sister. My Suzy library was more than enough for the taboo. Plus the stuff Mike and I did to team up to pleasure the girls. So she didn't. And thank God Marsha didn't either!

* * * * *

[Monday 7/3]

For Monday, I suggested I take over the tour, and for this one, we'd all pile in Mom's wagon. Specifically, I wanted to show my family, and incidentally the girls and Mike, some of the non-Carbondale places of interest. I figured I'd show them Ferne Clyffe, where I'd gone rattlesnake hunting in my younger and stupider days; the drive through Trail of Tears State Forest and Shawnee National Forest; Ma Hale's in Grand Tower, for a late lunch or early dinner; then back to C-dale. I think I lost Marsha and Kate at 'rattlesnake hunting'. They seemed to think I was certifiable.

Mom's Country Squire had the third bench seat, so we ended up with me and Dad in the front, Mom, Mary and Luke in the middle and Marsha, Mike and Kate in the rear. A little tight, but not unbearable. It was only about a half hour from our house to Ferne Clyffe State Park -- one of the most scenic areas in Southern Illinois, with waterfalls, hiking trails, cliffs and outcroppings... and snakes. Mostly copperheads, timber rattlers and cottonmouths, aka water moccasins.

We didn't wander far, staying on trails and talking about the park more than hiking it. It's a rock climber's wet dream, along with beautiful camping. Provided you leave the snakes alone. Generally, they'd return the favor.

Marsha and Kate reminded us that they'd grown up camping and suggested maybe Mike and I would like to do some camping, with them. Dad offered to send down some of the stuff they weren't using and Kate pointed out their family had a lot of camping gear, too. We sort of filed that away for future reference.

When we'd had our fill of the State Park, I took them on the hour's drive through Trail of Tears State Forest and Shawnee National Forest, heading over to Ma Hale's in Grand Tower... some of the finest fried chicken on the planet. And being Monday, they'd be less crowded than the weekends.

I think Mom and Dad, at least, were suitably impressed, and I'm sure Marsha and Kate were appreciating the countryside. They had a Nature side to them that was a lot more than just sex. I think Mike liked it, too... it wasn't exactly the Sierra-Nevadas, but good nonetheless. I have no idea what Mary and Luke were thinking.

Ma Hale's ran true to form and we had an excellent late afternoon dinner -- for not much money, which is one reason it was hugely popular with the student crowd.

Sated for the time being, we drove the half hour back to Carbondale and stopped at our house for dessert, then said our goodnights. Mom, Dad, Mary and Luke headed back to their motel, while the rest of us cleaned up and crashed. Oddly enough, though nobody seemed up for shenanigans, Kate ended up sleeping with me and Marsha slept with Mike. All four of us were out like the proverbial lights.

* * * * *

[Tuesday 7/4]

Per our plans, we had a mostly boring Fourth. We got up and cleaned up by nine o'clock and went with my family to watch the parade, which ran until about noon. Marsha's dance group was doing a fundraiser barbeque, so we all went over there for lunch and Marsha got a chance to introduce Mary to some of her friends. Based on their body languages, I was a bit anxious about hearing 'all about it' later.

Regardless, we spent the rest of the afternoon driving around to different spots we'd missed on the previous days' tours, like Campus Beach and the Crab Orchard Lake complex, including Little Grassy, Blue Heron, Crab Orchard proper and Devil's Kitchen. We also went by the Marina and I told Dad about the fishing. We talked about maybe visiting Rend Lake, north of us, some other time.

We finally headed back to our place for dinner and grilling again. Dad was asking about our plans for end of term and confirmed his intent to take some vacation time back up at Englewood Beach. He was looking forward to getting to know Don and Natalie better. Mary and Luke already intended to go up with Mom soon after they got back from this trip. The consensus between Marsha, Kate, Mike and I was that it could be fun and we'd look at it.

We decided to go the few blocks to the neighborhood park to watch the fireworks. There were probably a little less than a hundred people there, spread out in lawn chairs and such. We took along a cooler with drinks and snacks, and a whole bunch of mosquito repellent. We had those bug repellent tiki torches for our backyard. No such luck for the park. At least the Southern Illinois mosquitos weren't as huge as the Wisconsin ones you could throw a lasso around, saddle up and ride to work.

The fireworks show was excellent, with a lot of high to medium multi-burst displays and a finale that must have gone ten minutes of nonstop cannonade in brilliant colors. When it was finally over, we all trooped back to ours to wind down and say our goodbyes. The Four of Us, as we were becoming known, planned to meet them for breakfast at the Golden Bear before they took off for home, but it would be brief. It was a long drive and Dad had to work the next day. Not to mention, we had class.

It was while everybody was getting sorted to leave that Mary asked to see me for a minute. Then she headed for the basement. When I got there, she pulled me around to the space under the stairs, put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I mean, really kissed me! She was all raw passion and I was responding instinctively... I definitely wasn't thinking Sister. It was like kissing Marsha or Kate. When Mary finally eased up, I was chubbing up. I shook my head to clear it.

"What was that for?" I asked, confused as all hell.

"Kate was right," she told me. "She said you tasted great and I should try you, but you were kind of skittish and didn't want her putting lascivious, incestuous thoughts about me in your head. So I figured I would. Find out for myself, that is. And she's right. You taste awesome, Mark. Thank you."

It took me a moment to get my head screwed back on. "You're welcome, I guess." That was about it for rational thought. "You tasted pretty damned good yourself. You sure as hell have changed."

"You mean I tasted bad before?" she smiled.

"C'mon, you're teasing," I told her. "You know what I mean. You were always the prim and proper bookworm one. Not the raw, sexy, animal off her leash seductress."

"Wow..." Mary murmured with a huge grin. "Raw, sexy seductress. That's a huge compliment, brother of mine. How about one more for the road?" And she leaned in to start kissing again before I could stop her. Actually, I didn't really feel like stopping her. I might be paying my dues later, but right then I didn't see any harm in just kissing.

When we finally broke it off, I was hard as a rock, we were both panting, and she had this weird gleam in her eye. "Thank you. Very, very much," she told me. "When you can walk, I should leave."

"Yeah," I agreed, straightening myself out in my jeans. "That's probably a pretty good idea."

"Oh, and don't worry about Marsha and Kate being jealous," she told me as she led the way to the stairs. "I already cleared this with them." Then she went lightly on up the stairs, leaving me standing there feeling like I'd been hit with the Stupid Stick. I was still standing there when Marsha came to get me.

"I see Mary said goodbye," she told me, taking my arm. "Come on upstairs. Everything is pretty much packed up to go. We'll see them at breakfast."

I dutifully followed along, told Mary, Luke and my folks goodbye, and watched as they headed on out.

"Is anybody going to have a problem if I just want to sleep alone tonight?" I asked the others. Obviously, my head was spinning.