One Sexy Mystery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh master!" Amelia yelled out as he rubbed her.

Reaching around her thigh with his other hand. He pulled back the lips of her pussy and vigorously rubbed her clitorous. Amelia screamed at the top of her lungs as she came. Her pussy clenched and burst, squirting all over the bed. She was a very wet woman. Jeremy let go of her, watching her pant and breath as the orgasm winded down. She flopped her arms above her head and looked up at the ceiling. Her entire body was limp from the amazing pleasure.

"Master...that was so amazing. So unbelievably powerful." Amelia sighed, "I can't believe sex can feel so good..."

"That's not even sex yet." Jeremy chuckled.

"Right. Go ahead master." Amelia said, pulling her pussy wide open.

"That looks so pretty and pink..." Jeremy smiled, leaning closer to her.

"Master~!" Amelia whined.

"It's so wet down inside there...you're a very wet girl. I can see you moving up inside. You're really aching for this, aren't you?" Jeremy asked as he looked down inside her pussy.

"Oh please master!" Amelia begged.

"Ask properly. Use my name." Jeremy grinned.

"M...Mas...Jer...Jeremy, please...shove your...big dick...deep inside my...wet pussy." Amelia said in complete embarrassment.

Amelia arched her back and screamed loudly as his cock shoved completely inside her. It was nothing short of astounding how well he fit inside her. Her pussy fit him better than a glove. Buried completely inside her, the very tip of his cock nudged gently against the back of her womb. His erection felt like it was cradled inside the most pleasing thing it had ever touched.

"Oh wow! You feel wonderful!" Jeremy moaned, "I love how you feel inside...it's almost...as if you're ribbed. You're rubbing the entire length of my cock."

"Ahhh...Master~!" Amelia moaned, "You're...you're filling me...up so much!"

He plowed deep into Amelia again and again, shoving his pelvis back and forth wildly. Amelia was moaning and panting loudly as he fucked her. Her womb felt so amazingly wonderful that he couldn't hold it back any longer. Burying himself inside her burning pussy, he let his load burst up into her. Amelia cried out happily as his hot cum filled her every nook. He pushed up into her once more and pulled back out.

"Wow that was good..." Jeremy sighed, sitting back in front of her.

"I'm so happy..." Amelia smiled, "I'm so full of master's seed. My womb feels so hot with you inside me."

"Oh jeez...Now I've got to figure out what to do with this...I don't want you pregnant." Jeremy groaned, running a hand through his hair.

"Oh nothing would give me more joy than to carry master's child!" Amelia sighed, playing around with herself a little as sticky white juice started to drip out of her.

"I'm only in college. No. We're getting you birth control." Jeremy said flatly.

"Okay master. As long as we get to keep having sex!" Amelia said happily.

"Oh hell yea. I'm going to fuck your brains out every night." Jeremy laughed and Amelia cheered with joy.

*******

CHAPTER 2 - MASTER'S LOVE

The rest of yesterday and about half of last night had been entirely sex. Amelia was always ready and wet whenever Jeremy wanted to do it. They had spent the day naked, watching television and having fun. Amelia loved every second of it. She adored her master and loved to make him happy.

Jeremy, he was just confused about how someone could love giving themselves so whole heartedly to another without any thought to their own well being. For some reason she just loved having him tell her what to do. The times she seemed happiest was when she was either pleasuring him in bed or doing something he told her to do. After the first time they had sex, she almost seemed to skip with joy when he asked her to go get him something to drink.

Right now it was the morning and they were still cuddled close together in the warm bed. Jeremy had never imagined how much nicer it was to sleep in bed with someone naked. There was nothing really sexual about it, just something about all their bare skin being snuggled together made him feel very comforted. His arms were wrapped tightly around her and she seemed to sleep soundly through the night like that.

The alarm went off, rudely awakening both of them. As Amelia started to move, Jeremy groaned and reached across the bed to smack the snooze button. He hugged Amelia closer to him and nuzzled her neck. Seeing that he wasn't getting up, Amelia adjusted herself and laid content in his arms. She felt so warm and protected in his embrace, as if the rest of the world couldn't touch her here.

Five minutes later, the alarm went off rudely again. But this time, Jeremy let go of Amelia and sat up. Amelia mumbled and pulled the blankets tighter around herself. Jeremy smiled as he looked down at her sleeping form. She was so cute and innocent looking. He couldn't imagine what would leave such a nice girl in his home without any memory of the past, but he didn't mind. They were in love without a second thought.

"Good morning master..." Amelia yawned and stretched, pushing down some of the blankets, "Last night was great."

She rolled over and stretched again, pushing the blankets down past her butt. Jeremy sighed at the sight of the naked bum. He crawled across the bed towards her and put his hands on her butt. She giggled as he tickled the sides of her glorious rump. Leaning down, he kissed across her ass. He tasted the soft flesh off her backside and bit down playfully on the edge of it. Amelia squeaked and jumped.

"You bit me master!" Amelia squeaked.

"You're so delicious, I just had to have a taste." Jeremy chuckled, leaning back down.

He dragged his tongue gently across the smooth skin off her butt. If it was one thing that made Jeremy hard and horny, it was a sexy backside. Sure boobs were good, but a round, sexy rump really put him over the moon.

"Ohhh master..." Amelia breathed, feeling surprisingly stimulated from just his playing with her butt.

"I want you again." Jeremy said, "I want to sink my big, throbbing cock into your hungry hole. I want you to feel me inside you...pounding deep into you. I want to make you scream with pleasure."

"Oh, master please! Please, fuck me master!" Amelia moaned lustily.

She pulled her knees up and stuck her butt in the air, exposing her wet pussy to him. He spread her lips and licked her insides. She moaned out loudly as she got wetter.

"I'm going to make you die with pleasure!" Jeremy said eagerly as he positioned himself behind her and prodded at her lips gently.

"Do it master! Ravage me! Make me a drooling, useless lump of ecstasy." Amelia begged pervertedly.

Jeremy put his hands on her hips and rammed his stiff dick completely inside her. Amelia screamed with joy and grasped at the pillow below her. He pulled back the full length of his cock and shoved it completely inside her again and again and again. Amelia screamed with more and more pleasure every time he split her wide open. Her head was starting to spin with the pleasure and she thought she'd never come. It seemed like an eternity of aching, throbbing pleasure pouring through her body. It was nothing short of heaven.

When she finally came, it was because Jeremy had pushed her down on the bed and buried himself completely inside her hole. She felt his cock twitching and jerking inside her as another thick load of his glorious seed poured into her womb. Pure pleasure and bliss poured from him as she came. The orgasm was one of the biggest she had ever felt. She didn't know why, maybe it was the spontaneity or the roughness of the sex, but whatever the cause she almost passed out from it.

Jeremy pulled out of her and sighed, wiping the sweat off his forehead. He got off the bed and looked down at her. Amelia was just lying there, drooling on the pillow with a blank look on her face.

"Amelia?" Jeremy asked.

"Ohhh...master..." Amelia breathed.

"I'm gonna a take a shower. Don't forget to take that birth control I went and bought you yesterday." Jeremy said.

"Yes...master..." Amelia sighed, wrapping her arms weakly around a pillow.

Jeremy chuckled and walked into the bathroom. She had screamed with pleasure and had actually become a useless lump of drooling ecstasy.

*******

The two of them had both taken separate showers and got dressed. Amelia was wearing a pair of his shorts and one of his shirts tied in the back. Her hips were wide enough to wear his clothes when they were tied tight and his shirts if he tied a knot in them. She actually looked really cute, at least to Jeremy.

"So why must I get dressed master?" Amelia asked as they finished breakfast.

He turned to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, looking down at her. Amelia was almost a head shorter than him. He put his hands in her but and picked her up off the ground with a mouse-like squeak.

"Because I'm the only one who gets to see this cute butt. It's too sexy to show to anyone else." Jeremy said with a chuckle as his fingers squeezed her butt.

"Master~! You dirty perv." Amelia giggled as his fingers felt her butt, "Let go of my bottom."

"Oh ho! Is this the slave telling me what to do?" Jeremy asked, lifting her higher with her arms wrapped under her butt.

"I'm sorry master. I spoke wrong..." Amelia said, looking away from him.

"Hey now! Amelia, I meant that as a joke. I'm sorry." Jeremy said, quickly setting her down as her voice shook.

"No I'm sorry master. I shouldn't have said that." Amelia said, moving to give him a hug.

He out a finger on her forehead and stopped her. She looked up at him in shock. He flicked her on the forehead and stared at her.

"You are my love. You are not my slave. Don't ever feel bad about anything you say or do." Jeremy said flatly, "Do you understand me?"

"Yes master." Amelia nodded slowly.

"Good. One of these days you've got to start calling me Jeremy." Jeremy said, kissing her on the cheek, "I'm going to school now. Have a nice day."

"You're leaving!? But master! I don't want to be all alone!" Amelia cried, wrapping her arms around him, "Please let me come with you!"

"You can't. My classes are closed rooms. You can't come with me. Just stay here, watch some television. I'm only going to be gone until two." Jeremy said, looking at the clock that read 8:50.

"Master..." Amelia sighed, letting go of him.

"Amelia, I love you. I'll be back. Live your own life. Have some fun on your own." Jeremy said, giving her another kiss.

"Okay master." Amelia sighed, watching him leave with a pain in her chest.

As he walked away, Amelia scuffed her feet on the floor and grasped her hands in front of her. What on earth was she going to do without her master here. She loved her master and lived whole heartedly to serve him. Looking around, she suddenly got an idea.

"I'll clean everything! That will make master happy!" She giggled as she hopped through the kitchen.

Finding the soap and rags, she started to scrub the floor. If there was only two things she was good at, they would be sex and cleaning. She whistled happily as she scrubbed the floor, trying to clean the linoleum. Fantasies bubbled through her mind as she worked. Maybe master will be so happy when he sees the clean house, he'll take her in his arms. Hug her. Kiss her. Get more intimate.

Her face blushed as she scrubbed the floor. Her mind spun with wondrous thoughts. Her master might even be so happy he would just take her right here in the kitchen. Right on the floor here, just tear her clothes off and start to ravage her whole body.

"Ohhh master..." Amelia sighed, her body starting to get hot.

She let go of the rag and let her hand slip between her legs. She grabbed and rubbed the outside of her master's basketball shorts. Her crotch was starting to burn with the lustful thoughts in her head. She hoped her master would come back right now and just fuck her senseless right here on the kitchen floor. Her entire body slowly started to throb with desire. Her hand worked it's way down her shorts. Her fingers trailed through her unkempt pubic hair and her middle finger found her wet and hot lips. She slipped it inside herself and cried out loudly.

"Ah! Master yes!" She cried in ecstasy.

She moaned happily in her fantasy as she imagined her master fucking her all over the house. Her body shook with pleasure as she knelt in the kitchen floor, fingering herself with two fingers. Her pussy was dripping over her hand as she played with herself. She found that special spot inside her pussy that made her scream. Right up near the top of her pussy, right behind her pudenda, there was lovely spot that felt different than the rest. Her master seemed to know about this spot and he rubbed it a lot too when he pleasured her.

"Ohhh...that's wonderful master...more...more!" Amelia squealed with joy.

She pressed her face against the floor as her other hand slipped between her legs to rub her pleasing little knob at the rob of her pussy. It made her squeal happily and it was difficult to touch it. She was so amazingly sensitive on that knob that it was too powerful for her to rub it. Her master did and it made her shake uncontrollably. She tried to rub it herself, but it was still too much.

"M...Master...I'm...cumming!" Amelia cried, feeling her insides start to shake.

She squirted inside her shorts and it dropped down the insides if her legs. She slumped back on her butt, feeling the wetness running down her legs. Her pussy twitched and throbbed, content with the trail ends of the orgasm. Pushing her hair out of her face, Amelia rubbed herself gently outside her shorts.

"Ohhh master~!" Amelia cooed to herself as she slumped back into the floor.

She laid there, catching her breath for another five minutes before sitting up.

"Oh no! The cleaning! I must get to work!" Amelia squealed, grabbing the rag quickly.

Despite the wetness covering the inside of her legs, she started to scrub the floor vigorously.

*******

"You're home master! Yippie!" Amelia squealed, leaping on Jeremy the moment the door opened.

She hugged tightly to him with her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Amelia!" Jeremy laughed as she kissed all over his face.

"I'm so glad to see you master!" Amelia cried happily, hugging close to his chest.

"Oh good grief, get off me. You're ridiculous!" Jeremy laughed as he closed the door.

"Look master, look! I cleaned everything!" Amelia said eagerly, pointing around the kitchen.

"You aren't kidding. You scrubbed the floor and scoured every bit of dirt from this whole room." Jeremy said flatly, looking around at the immaculately clean kitchen.

"And the bedroom! I cleaned up in there too!" Amelia bounced with joy at his praise.

"You didn't relax at all today did you?" Jeremy asked as he saw the perfect bedroom and the shining bathroom.

"Of course not! I wanted master to be happy! I wanted you to come home to a clean home!" Amelia said eagerly, still hoping her fantasies will play out.

"You new to learn to relax." Jeremy sighed, throwing his backpack on the bed.

He kicked off his shoes and went to sit on the couch. Amelia was disappointed, but still joyful that he had loved the house.

"Is something wrong?" Jeremy asked, seeing Amelia kind of down as she sat down next to him.

"It's nothing master." Amelia said with a smile.

"Nothing's ever nothing with you. What is it? And don't lie to me." Jeremy asked.

"I just...I was separated from you for so long...I was hoping you might...want to..." Amelia mumbled quietly, embarrassed at her fantasies.

Amelia was starting to realize that she was much more perverted than Jeremy and she wanted sex a lot more than he did obviously. The wild sex this morning had really clenched it. She loved the feeling of her master plowing her as hard as a freight train.

"Amelia." Jeremy said, putting a hand under her chin.

"Oh I'm so horny master! Please, I'm so sorry, but please have sex with me! I beg you!" Amelia groveled pitifully, "Please just shove me down on the floor here and fuck me until I die! I masturbated so much today! I'm so aching for master's thing!"

"And is there a reason you didn't just say so?" Jeremy sighed, crossing his arms.

"I dunno...I just...maybe I seem like such a dirty pervert for asking." Amelia mumbled, rubbing her hands together.

"You're right. You are a dirty pervert for asking. But do you know what you missed?" Jeremy said, putting an arm around her, "I'm also a dirty pervert you dope."

"Oh master!" Amelia laughed, throwing her arms around him, "So can we now? Please?"

"Of course we can. How about you be on top this time." Jeremy smiled, "You be in control for once."

"Okay master." Amelia nodded and she stood up to strip off her clothes.

Jeremy chuckled at the sight. Amelia hadn't been kidding when she had talked about being horny. She was drenched between her legs and was almost shaking for it. Jeremy pushed his pants down and rubbed his cock stiff. Amelia climbed eagerly up on his lap and slumped down over his dick. She cooed with relief as he filled her aching and eager hole.

"Yesss~!" Amelia moaned, lifting herself up gently and setting herself back down.

She was hotter inside than Jeremy had ever felt her. She was incredibly horny and he felt her insides squeezing around him. He reached around and grabbed her bottom in both hands. Amelia put her hands on his chest and moved her pelvis faster. She was surprisingly passionate as she rode him.

"Master! You're so big!" Amelia cried out, hugging to his chest as her pelvis moved up and down.

"You're wild today Amelia." Jeremy said, "Well...more so than usual."

"Ohhh...I just missed you so much master..." Amelia panted, "I masturbated so much..."

"I think you might be a nymphomaniac." Jeremy chuckled, humping up against Amelia.

"Ahhh!" Amelia cried, "What's that?"

"Someone physically addicted to sex." Jeremy said, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Only...only for...master." Amelia moaned.

He felt her wet pussy squishing around him as she rode up and down him. At that moment it dawned on him that he was yet to buy her anything to keep her from getting pregnant. He sure hoped that the last few days wouldn't matter. However, those thoughts were quickly scoured from his mind as she cried louder with pleasure.

"Oh master I'm cumming! You're making me cum!" Amelia cried out.

She slowed her motion as her mind-splitting orgasm made it difficult to control her body. Jeremy felt her just give up and slump against him. He wrapped his arms around her and just sat there, quite content with the world as it was. He had this mystery woman who loved him unconditionally and he had to admit that, as guilty as it made him feel, he did love having someone who did everything he said. It made the relationship much, much easier. She never found him at fault or thought badly of him. He could easily love her forever. How could he not when she pretty much pledged her body and soul to him alone.

*******

Amelia shuffled along behind Jeremy, a little nervous to be out and about. She was wearing decent clothes as well as his gray slippers. They were at a local store buying her some essentials.

"This isn't like you to be this embarassed about sex." Jeremy said, looking down at her behind him.

"It's only with master...when we're out like this...I don't like them knowing we do it so much." Amelia mumbled, blushing at the word 'sex'.

"Oh come here! You are just too cute when you're like this!" Jeremy laughed, putting an arm around her and pulling her close to him.

"Master..." Amelia whined, burying her face in his side.

Jeremy grinned widely and kept walking down the aisle. He had a basket on his arm and was getting her girly shampoo and other things.

"So is there anything you need?" Jeremy asked, "You know, besides what I already got?"

123456...9