One Sexy Mystery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh master..." Amelia sighed, putting her hands down on his hips as he pleasured her, "Mmmm...I'm gonna cum...guhhh..."

She shuddered a bit and sat still on his lap.

"I still can't believe they have a movie like this here." Jeremy chuckled.

Suddenly the movie flicked off and the lights came on. Two men came walking into the theater and Jeremy pulled down Amelia's skirt quickly.

"Stand up but stay in front of me." Jeremy said, quickly fixing his own pants.

He shoved her panties in his pocket and stood up next to Amelia.

"We apologize profusely for this terrible mistake. A disgruntled employee got into our automated system and changed the movies. We will offer you a full refund and a free movie ticket for each of you." One of the men said quickly to them.

"Alright." Jeremy shrugged, putting an arm around Amelia's waist, "Sounds like a fair compensation."

"Here you are sir. Please have a nice day and I, again, apologize for this mistake." The man said, handing him an envelope.

They walked quietly out of the theater, Jeremy's arm half supporting Amelia.

"Master...I don't have my panties..." Amelia whispered putting her hands on her butt as if people could see through her skirt.

"It's okay. You know how sexy it is to know you don't have underwear on?" Jeremy whispered back, "Come on, let's find a bathroom."

"Again already master?" Amelia asked quietly.

"You don't want to?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh no master! I do! I do! I didn't know you would want...tooo~!" Amelia squealed in surprise as his hands grasped her butt.

He rubbed around her butt, only her skirt separating his hand from her skin. She blushed deeply, worried someone might see them. Jeremy gave her a soft smack and put his hand back around her waist.

"I'm going to shove you up against a wall and make you squeal." Jeremy whispered in her ear.

"I'm wet already master..." Amelia smiled.

"Come on." Jeremy hissed, pulling her towards the family bathroom door.

He pulled her through the door and pushed her back against it once it was closed. He pushed her hands up and held them above her head. Leaning forward, he kissed her roughly, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Amelia's legs were shaking as he forcefully pushed his tongue around inside her mouth. He reached up her skirt and pushed two fingers in her wet pussy. Amelia tried to moan loudly as his tongue played around with hers.

"I'm going to fuck you until you die." Jeremy said, pushing his fingers deeper into Amelia.

"Oh god master! Master yes! Do it!" Amelia cried happily.

She felt like she was already going to cum. Something about having her master dominate her so powerfully was making her wet and shake with pleasure. Nothing made her more ecstatic than to know her master was going to do his every wish to her body. She could feel the juices running down her legs as she ached for him to sink his dick into her.

Amelia squeaked loudly as Jeremy flipped her around and pulled her skirt up. He put his hand over her mouth and shoved his dick completely inside her. Amelia gave a muffled cry against his hand as the orgasm exploded through her entire body. Her knees shook and gave way. Jeremy's arm around her waist was all that held her up. She felt like her entire body was melting as his hard cock plowed her.

She moaned fruitlessly against Jeremy's clenched hand as he shoved harder in and out of her. Her eyes were starting to roll back in her head as pleasure burnt her entire body from the inside out.

"Take my cum...take it all!" Jeremy hissed in her ear.

"Mmmm! Mpphhrr!" Amelia moaned happily.

Jeremy buried himself completely inside her and let his aching testicles let loose the torrent of cum from them. It splattered through her insides and sprayed out around his cock, splattering all over the floor. He filled her womb to bursting and pulled out of her, his cock dripping with juice and cum. Letting go of Amelia, she slumped down on her knees, her face pressed against the door.

"Ohhhh..." Amelia sighed, pressing her hot face against the cool door.

"Amelia, clean me off." Jeremy said, standing next to her.

Her eyes opened and looked up at him. She smiled and turned to him. Using his legs as support, she wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked all the cum from it. He put a hand on her head as she cleaned him off.

"Now that was good." Jeremy sighed, zipping his pants up.

Amelia sighed and sat back against the wall.

"Ohh master...I love it so much when you do that..." Amelia sighed, "I love it when you get so forceful..."

"Here's your panties. We probably ought to clean that up." Jeremy said, tossing Amelia her blue panties.

"Yes master." Amelia smiled, standing up on shaky legs.

She kissed Jeremy on the lips before grabbing some toilet paper to clean up the insides of her legs. Jeremy grabbed some paper towels and cleaned the cum off the floor quickly.

"Aren't you putting those back on?" Jeremy asked, seeing Amelia still holding her panties.

"Well...not if it...makes you fuck me...like that..." Amelia mumbled, prodding her fingers together, "I'll never wear panties again..."

"Ohh you incredibly sexy thing!" Jeremy sighed, throwing his arms around her and giving her a kiss, "You are so unbelievably sexy!"

"Thank you master." Amelia beamed as she tossed her panties in the trash can.

"Come on sexy. Let's go home and fuck some more." Jeremy said pulling Amelia out the door.

She giggled and followed happily, her mind spinning with bliss at the thought of getting ravaged again.

*******

CHAPTER 4 - PARENTS

"Master, I don't think I've ever been happier. I adore being with you." Amelia sighed, cuddling close to Jeremy as they watched a movie.

It had been almost a month since Amelia started living with him. Jeremy had told his parents about her, but only that she was living with him, not that she was a love slave. Amelia's sex drive didn't wane very much. They had leveled out at one sleepy fuck in the morning, one afternoon romp and a good stabbing before bed. Jeremy had gotten more hours at his job, won a better scholarship and had more money. He used a lot of the extra money to buy Amelia a better wardrobe. She had kept to her statement a few weeks ago that she wouldn't ever wear panties if it made him that horny. She adored flowing long skirts, tight short skirts and the occasional soft pair of colorful shorts. She kept up with her birth control pills and was a much better cook with tutoring from Jeremy.

"Oh master! It's snowing out!" Amelia squealed, leaping off the couch.

She went through the slider and out onto the back balcony. She was completely naked from their midday sex. Jeremy sighed and picked up the blanket on the couch. He stepped outside and wrapped it around her.

"Thank you master." Amelia said, wrapping the blanket tightly around her.

"Well you can't go walking outside naked. At least I have shorts on." Jeremy chuckled, hugging Amelia from behind.

"It's so beautiful master." Amelia said, looking back at Jeremy, "I love the snow."

They watched together as the snow started to fall. Jeremy kept his arms wrapped around her blanketed body and his chin resting on the top of her head.

"Jeremy...how did I get so amazingly lucky to live with you." Amelia asked, turning around to look at him.

"Shouldn't I be asking that?" Jeremy smiled, "You're so beautiful and sweet."

Amelia let her blanket drop in order to wrap her arms around Jeremy. He chuckled and hugged her to him. One of his hands slipped down and cupped her bare bottom.

"Ohh master..." Amelia sighed, closing her eyes as he hugged her close.

"Hehe...you're shivering sweetheart." Jeremy chuckled, leaning down.

He pulled the blanket up over her shoulders and held it tight around her. He walked back inside with her under his arm. Sliding the door closed behind him, he watched as Amelia turned around and stood in front of the slider, still watching the snow fall. The blanket slumped to the ground beneath her.

"I just don't wanna look away." Amelia smiled, putting her hands on the cold glass.

"Well then I'll keep you warm." Jeremy smirked, wrapping his arms around her bare body.

"But we're not outside anymore. I'm not...ohhh...you dirty perv master." Amelia grinned as one hand cupped her breast and the other slipped down her body.

"If I'm the perv..." His fingers rubbed at her pussy, "Then what's this?"

He held up two wet fingers. She looked at it and then licked it off his hand.

"My saliva!" Amelia chuckled.

"Ohhh you clever little bug." Jeremy chuckled, his cock pushing through the front of his boxers, "I'm going to make you wish you didn't do that."

"Mas~ter!" Amelia squealed loudly as his two fingers pushed into her lips and curled forward, "Ohh yes!"

He found her G-spot and rubbed it thoroughly. Amelia moaned loudly and his other hand pulled at one of her nipples. He pushed his now exposed cock up between her butt cheeks and rubbed it back and forth. She moaned louder and her wetness started to drip down her legs. He moved his fingers faster, twiddling around inside her wildly. Her pussy quaked with pleasure and he grasped her breast with his entire hand, rubbing it around.

"Master...master! Master I'm cumming!" Amelia cried happily, shaking with ecstasy.

She squirted around his fingers, running down both sides of her legs and squirting softly on the carpet below. Jeremy kept an arm around her chest and his fingers in her pussy to keep her on her feet.

"Oh master! Master, stick it in me...it's so wonderful! I want to feel you!" Amelia called.

"No." Jeremy said, starting to move his fingers again.

"Buuuut why~!?" Amelia cried in surprise.

"Because I'm going to make you cum so much that you'll come groveling on your knees for just a taste of my cock." Jeremy smiled, rubbing her insides faster than every.

Loud squishing and squelching sounds filled the air as his fingers rubbed her drenched hole. Amelia squealed loudly and came again without much pause. Her entire body was so incredibly sensitive that, with his cock rubbing against her ass and his fingers pressing to her G-spot, she just couldn't stop cumming. She tried to take a step and ended up slipping back into his arms, driving his fingers deeper. She cried out ecstatically, a third orgasm exploding through her. He slumped to the ground with her in his arms. He leaned back against the couch and adjusted his arms to keep fingering her cunt.

"Master...master I beg you...please drive your dick deep inside me!" Amelia cried helplessly.

"No." Jeremy said, "You're not begging enough yet."

"Please! Please! Please! Pleaaaaaase~!!" Amelia squealed loudly as he fingered her.

"Nope." Jeremy said simply.

Amelia moaned fruitlessly as he fingered her into a fourth and fifth orgasm.

"Please...please...master..." Amelia breathed quietly as she lay limp in his lap.

"You haven't begged enough yet." Jeremy said, getting up.

He sat back on the couch, leaving her lying on the floor. She pulled her arm up tiredly and managed to turn over. Grabbing the edge of the couch, she pulled herself up and put her arms tiredly on his legs. He watched as she slowly started to lick the side of his cock.

"Please...oh please...master...drive this rod of unending ecstasy...into my dirty...little slave...pussy..." Amelia breathed, "Ohhh...I beg of you...fuck me like the dog I am..."

"Now that's more like it." Jeremy smiled, "I will appease you."

A look of unimaginable joy spread across her face and she slumped back on the floor. Jeremy got down on his knees and rolled her over on her stomach. He pressed down on her and prodded the head of his cock into her red and aching womb.

"Ohhhh! Thank you master! Thank you!" Amelia cried happily.

He pushed down on her and buried his cock completely inside her womb. She clenched with pleasure and came without pause. He drove his cock in and out of her harder and harder. She laid her head on her arms and moaned quietly as he fucked her. Her pussy felt great around him as he pressed against her soft butt and buried himself in her. He laid himself against her soft body and felt his orgasm pull cum from his balls.

It surged forth like a torrent of burning hot cream, like infinite relief inside Amelia as he filled her womb. She was so unimaginably pleasured right now as his cum poured through her. It spilled out on the ground alongside all of Amelia's juices. He pressed himself closer to her and twitched his pelvis back and forth. Pulling out, he moved around on his knees until he sat in front of Amelia.

"When you catch your breath..." Jeremy sighed, leaning back on his elbows.

"Of course...master..." Amelia breathed, scooting forward slowly.

Her tongue tiredly touched the side of his cock, tasting a delicious cocktail of their sexual juices covering it. She licked up the side of it and wrapped her lips around it. She moved her head forward and cleaned his cock off. It was incredibly delicious to her as she sucked it down. Moving back, she turned over onto her back and closed her eyes in exhaustion. He got up on his knees and looked down at her.

"Come on honey." Jeremy smiled, picking her up off the ground.

He slumped into the bedroom with his love in his arms. He set her in bed and quietly tucked her in.

"Jeremy..." Amelia whispered.

"What's up?" Jeremy asked.

"Never...never have...I...felt so loved..." Amelia sighed, "Can I have a kiss?"

Jeremy grinned and put a hand on her face gently. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She sighed as he pulled away.

"Sorry, maybe I went a little overboard." Jeremy said quietly.

"No...no...it was lovely...I felt so wonderful being played with...as long as it was you..." Amelia smiled.

"Okay cutie." Jeremy said, kissing her again before he left.

She watched him go and curled up tighter in the warm bed. It was so wonderful being cuddled up here, bathed in Jeremy's scent that permeated the bed. She closed her tired eyes and shuffled down a bit more under the blankets. This last bout of sex had to be the single most pleasuring time she'd ever had with Jeremy. He had spent so much time making her cum and making her feel his love and pleasure without pleasing himself at all. It had been amazing.

Amelia couldn't imagine being in love with anyone else.

*******

"Amelia...Amelia, sweetheart, wake up. Come on, wake up! My parent's are going to be here tomorrow!" Jeremy said, shaking Amelia's shoulder.

"Huh...whaa...master?" Amelia mumbled sleepily.

"Come on, come on, wake up. I need your help. We have to clean up the apartment." Jeremy said, patting her face softly.

"I'm up master, yes!" Amelia said, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry, it's only about dinner time. You looked so sweet napping like that, I almost didn't have the heart to wake you up." Jeremy chuckled, brushing Amelia's wild hair out of her face.

"I'm sorry master. You just wore me out so much earlier." Amelia sighed, rubbing her face with both hands.

"It's okay. Here's some sweats. We need to clean the house. Can you do the bedroom and bathroom?" Jeremy asked.

"Of course master." Amelia said, nodding tiredly.

"You're the queen." Jeremy smiled, kissing her on the cheek.

Jeremy hurried out if the room to continue cleaning the kitchen and living room. It took him a little over an hour to finish washing the kitchen floor and clean up what was actually dirty. Amelia did a pretty good job of cleaning the house on a regular basis. Jeremy sighed and walked back into the bedroom to see how Amelia was doing.

However, what he saw made him groan and then sigh. Amelia was sleeping with her arms crossed on the bed and her knees on the ground. Her sweatpants were around her knees and her bare butt was sticking in the air. She hadn't done anything but fall back asleep after Jeremy left. He grinned evilly and knelt down behind her. Putting his hands gently on her butt, he leaned down and gave her pussy a soft lick. She didn't move and so he continued. His tongue dug into her lips and rubbed her insides. She gave a quiet, sleepy moan and adjusted her arms. He moved his hands down to the softer bits of her butt and pushed his tongue deeper. Amelia was getting wet as he licked her pussy in her sleep.

"Mmmm...Master..." Amelia mumbled in her sleep.

"She even dreams about me." Jeremy chuckled quietly.

He dipped his tongue between her lips in more places, pushing between every soft fold. Amelia started to moan more and Jeremy sat up. He pushed two fingers into her hole and Amelia moaned out loudly. She leaned back as she woke up, driving Jeremy's fingers completely inside her. Amelia gave a last cry as she came. He pulled his fingers out of her and stood up.

"Hmmm? Whaaa?" Amelia mumbled, looking around, "Master?"

Her eyes grew wide and she suddenly looked fearful.

"Oh god! Master! I'm so sorry!" Amelia cried.

"It's okay honey. I just figured it'd be fun to wake you up that way." Jeremy smiled.

"Well...it was a nice way to be woken up." Amelia smiled, pulling up her sweatpants.

"Alright then. Let's get the bedroom cleaned up." Jeremy smiled, giving Amelia a kiss on the nose.

"Oh you goof." Amelia giggled, pushing him playfully.

"Push me will you!" Jeremy said with a chuckle.

He wrapped his arms around Amelia and picked her up off the ground. She cried and giggled as he spun her round and round. They collapsed together back on the bed, both of them laughing wildly.

"Master..." Amelia said, looking down at Jeremy from above him.

She put her hands on his face and kissed him.

"Alright. Let's clean things up." Amelia smiled, sitting up.

*******

The night had been a nice one and the morning went pretty quickly. However, Amelia and Jeremy were now having their first argument. But it wasn't so much an argument so much as Amelia not understanding what Jeremy was asking her.

"But master!? Why can't we have sex while your parents are here?" Amelia begged.

"Because they're going to be staying here in the apartment. I don't want them hearing you." Jeremy sighed, "You're kind of loud when we're having sex."

"But I'll be quiet! I swear! Just please don't withhold your dick from me. Please master!" Amelia groveled to him.

"It's not like I like it either. If I don't let a load go twice a day my dick feels like it'll burst! But we can't do it in this small apartment with my parents so close by." Jeremy said in exasperation.

"Please master..." Amelia said, pressing her body to his.

She was only wearing a long white skirt and a small pink shirt. He could feel her panty-free butt under her skirt as his hands groped her bottom.

"Hey big bro! How's it going!" A girl said, bursting into the bedroom.

"Linda!" Jeremy said, pulling Amelia to his side.

"Really interesting conversation just now." Linda smiled.

Linda was his eighteen year old younger sister. She had long blonde hair, a belly T-shirt and a tight pair of jeans.

"Linda! How much did you hear?" Jeremy said.

"Ohh...enough to bribe you for fifty dollars...master." Linda said slyly.

"No! You know I'm short on money!" Jeremy denied.

"Alright. I'm sure mom and dad would love to know about the passionate...S&M relationship you have with your lover there." Linda said, turning towards the door.

"Alright, alright, alright. Fine, fine. Here..." Jeremy dug in his wallet and pulled out all the money he had, "Here, forty dollars is all I have."

"Alright. That'll do...for now." Linda smiled and stepped out of the room as she pushed the money into her pocket.

"Who was that?" Amelia asked.

"My devious little sister." Jeremy said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, well let's go meet your parents master." Amelia squeaked happily.

"Hey! Please don't call me master either. I don't need my parents to think wrong." Jeremy asked seriously.

123456...9