One Sexy Mystery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright. Then I'm going to need you to hide behind the door and make Linda have a big throbbing cock." Jeremy smiled, "Like as big as yours this morning. Erect and dying for release."

"Ooooh yes master." Amelia grinned, "And would you like a cock that big too?"

"Yea, I don't know why I didn't wish for a bigger one yet. Make it so and make it permanent for my male side." Jeremy chuckled, "Oh and make yourself springy down there so we don't hurt you. I'm gonna sink my whole cock completely inside you."

"I can't wait master." Amelia breathed, putting her arms around him.

"Do the magic hon. You'll have it in a moment." Jeremy said, waving a finger towards the door.

"Of course master. Oh this is going to be so much fun!" Amelia giggled, stepping over behind the door.

She raised her hands and Jeremy felt a growing in his crotch. He disposed of his robe and leaned back against the bed.

"Five. Four. Three. Two." Jeremy counted down.

"Waaaaaaaah!" Linda screamed shrilly, "Jeremy! Jeremy you ass! Hey! What the hell is this?"

She ran into the bedroom, the front of her pants undone and a cock bulging out the top of her pink panties. It was twitching and pre-cum was beading at the tip. He could see the large balls squeezed tightly in her panties. Amelia came out from behind the door and grabbed Linda from behind. She wrapped her arms around Linda and grabbed her shaft. She gave an almost immediate moan at the touch.

"You're going to be staying here, then you're going to join in on the sex. Sorry, but Amelia was feeling like a little double penetration." Jeremy smiled.

"Yea, don't you remember, I'm the perverted one." Amelia whispered in her ear as she rubbed her off, "I can't get enough of your brother's cock. Ever. He fucks me day and night, pounding my womb senseless. Recently I've been able to return the favor, pounding his pussy like a freight train."

"Oh god that is so freaky!" Linda shuddered.

"Why? You've got a big erection now. You should be dying to fuck a good, tight pussy." Amelia rubbed herself against Linda.

"Well...I...I mean...it's just..." Linda rambled.

With a flick of magic, Linda's clothes disappeared and Amelia grabbed one of her breasts.

"I'm just going to stand here and jerk on you until you tell me what you want." Amelia whispered, "But I'll never let you cum."

"Ohhhh..." Linda moaned, "Oh Amelia...I want...I want to...pound your asshole!"

"Whoa!" Jeremy exclaimed.

"That is a bit surprising." Amelia giggled, letting go of Linda.

Linda grabbed her own shaft and started to rub it.

"I...I just like the feeling...of someone playing with my bum. So I wanna know what it's like for the guy. Why is it so good?" Linda asked, jerking on herself.

"Alright, so stop jerking yourself off and come try it." Amelia said as she pushed Jeremy back and climbed on top of him.

"God you've got a big cock brother. It's like a foot long." Linda breathed, watching Amelia turned around and sink it into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh master you are huge. You're as big as I've ever felt you..." Amelia moaned, bending over him as his cock pushed against the back wall of her womb.

"How can you take all that...I...I've had sex before...something that big should hurt...a lot." Linda breathed in surprise as she stepped towards them.

"Magic, such wonderful magic. My pussy...ohhhh god...my pussy is springy like rubber right now." She reached behind her and pulled at her asshole with two fingers, "My ass is too..."

Linda stepped forward, a hand around her erection as she did so. Pre-cum wet her cock from tip to base. She pushed it into Amelia's tight asshole and both girls moaned loudly. Linda couldn't resist and she sank it deeper. The massive cock sank completely inside Amelia and Linda marveled at the exquisite sensation of being inside the genie's ass. She just couldn't resist and her pelvis jerked wildly. She shoved the cock in and out as fast as she could, her breasts bouncing and slapping around as she did so. Amelia's cock was wonderfully wet, somehow dripping with sexual juices. It clenched and made Linda moan again.

"Ooohh more! More!" Amelia cried, "Deeper! Come on master! Destroy my pussy! Make me scream and cry!"

She writhed and squirmed between the two huge cocks. Linda was slamming home into her asshole as hard as she could in a desperate rush to get herself off. The hot innards of the genie was making her go mad. Her juicy balls slapped against her and she bent closer over Amelia's sweaty body.

"Oh god I can't take it!" Linda cried, "It's so good...so good!"

Her balls churned and an eruption of cum filled Amelia's backside. It exploded through her and heat filled her body. Amelia moaned happily and her holes clenched on the cocks that filled them. Both the girls cried happily and shuddered with pleasure.

It was going to be a long night.

*******

Linda gave out after few orgasms, but Amelia and Jeremy went on for as long as they usually did. This left Linda lying exahusted on the couch while they fucked. Eventually it slowed down and Jeremy walked alone out of the bedroom.

"So is that it? Do you two just live your every day like this?" Linda asked from her place on the couch where she was curled under the blanket, completely naked.

"Yea." Jeremy nodded, now a girl again, "And I find a woman's sex to be very pleasurable."

"You're rediculous, but very cute as a woman." Linda said, "So can you get rid of this thing now so I can at least put my underwear back on?"

"No, I don't think so. Amelia is out cold, I'd rather not bother her." Jeremy shrugged, "You're staying for a few days though, right?"

"I suppose." Linda sighed.

"So then go without clothes at all. We'll have a wonderful time and maybe..." She leaned close to Linda, "...You'll have to fuck me."

Linda groaned and covered her face.

She leaned back and nodded, "Oh yes, I think I'll do just that. I'm going to enjoy my 'vacation' very much."

1...456789