One Sexy Mystery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright master." Amelia nodded.

"Come on honey." Jeremy sighed, taking her hand as they walked out into the living room.

Jeremy's father, Charles, looked quite like him, just a bit shorter and pudgier. His mother, Lisa, was quite a lot like Linda, thin and blonde.

"Hey honey! It's been too long. Would it really kill you to come across town for dinner?" Lisa asked , putting her hands on her hips.

"What a catch son. I can see why you asked her to move in!" Charles said with a whistle.

"Mom, dad, this is Amelia my girlfriend." Jeremy said, introducing them.

"Amelia! You look positively beautiful. I'm so glad to finally meet you!" Lisa said, giving Amelia a hug.

"Thank you." Amelia said with a giggle.

"So how's our chef?" Charles asked.

"Oh, I'm doing alright pop. Just have another few months to go until I graduate." Jeremy said with a smile.

"So how's it in the bedroom between you two?" Linda asked shamelessly, "Fucking like rabbits?"

"Linda!" Jeremy said angrily.

"That was inappropriate." Lisa said, smacking Linda's shoulder.

"What, I bet they are!" Linda said.

"Alright, aside from that! I was planning on taking out to dinner tonight, but complications set in and I don't have the money." Jeremy sighed, scratching his head as he looked at Linda.

"Why go out, you're going to school to learn to cook! Make us dinner!" Charles suggested.

"I would, but I don't have anything around here to make that good of a dinner." Jeremy shrugged, "Sorry."

"Then let's go out anyway. My treat." Charles said simply.

"You sure?" Jeremy asked.

"Oh yea, no reason not to." Charles shrugged.

"Okay." Jeremy nodded.

*******

Jeremy had, quite miraculously, kept his and Amelia's secret from his parents all the way through the day and all the way until dinner. They were sitting around a table at a local steakhouse. Each of them had ordered some food and were chatting happily. Amelia had stayed quiet most of the day and that was part of the reason why everything had worked out so well so far.

"So Amelia, what do your parents do?" Lisa asked her.

"Wha...what?" Amelia started, dropping her fork with a clatter on the floor.

"What do your parents do as a job?" Lisa asked.

"I...I don't...my fork...I..." Amelia stuttered.

She leaned over and picked it up. Jeremy watched as she tried to cut a bit off her steak, but her hands were shaking so bad that she couldn't do it. She dropped the fork and knife on the plate and stood up. He felt a twinge of worry, but he quickly guessed what was happening.

"Did I say something wrong?" Lisa asked.

"Well, she hasn't seen her parents in a long time. I've got to go talk to her." Jeremy said, getting up.

He walked away rather fast, hurrying after Amelia. He ran into her leaning against the wall, outside the bathroom, staring at her shaking hands.

"Please, master, please. I can't stop shaking. My head is throbbing and I swear I'm going to die without it!" Amelia begged, putting her shaking hands on his shoulders.

"Come on, into the bathroom." Jeremy said, opening the door to the handicapped bathroom.

"Oh thank you master!" Amelia sighed with relief.

He closed the door as Amelia pulled up her skirt.

"I'm so wet master...I'm dying for it...please!" Amelia moaned, exposing her wet pussy.

"You really are addicted to sex, aren't you?" Jeremy sighed, pulling the front of his pants open.

"Yes, master, yes! Please stick it in me!" Amelia said, spreading her legs.

Jeremy put his hands on her hips and pushed his cock into her.

"Oh god yes! I'm cumming!" Amelia moaned happily.

She sprayed an astounding amount of squirt all over the floor as his cock pushed into her.

"Do you need more?" Jeremy asked as he pushed completely inside her.

"Yes, yes, yes! More!" Amelia cried.

He pushed in and out of her. Amelia shook and quaked even more as pleasure burst through her in torrents of unbelievable relief. He bent her over the sink and kept fucking her. She felt incredibly hot and wet inside. She hadn't been kidding when she had said that she was dying for it. Even now he felt her shaking start to quell. He kept plowing her until she came a second time. Pulling out of her, he let her catch her breath.

"Better?" Jeremy asked her as he put her skirt back down.

"Oh god yes...you have no idea..." Amelia sighed, rubbing her face, "What about you, you didn't cum!"

"I'll be fine. We can't hold up my parents any longer." Jeremy said, stuffing his erection back in his pants, "See, not that bad."

His pants were tight, but not terribly obvious.

"Thank you master, I didn't think that I would start to shake that bad." Amelia said, standing by the door with him.

"Alright. Come on then." Jeremy smiled.

They walked back out to the table and sat back down.

"Sorry about that." Jeremy said.

"It's okay. Linda explained everything to us." Lisa said, "We don't blame you Amelia, growing up without parental help could drive anyone to drink."

"What." Jeremy said flatly.

"Well it's just that alcoholism isn't that bad. We don't mind if she had a drink with dinner." Charles said.

"What in the hell did you tell them Linda?" Jeremy said, his anger growing.

"Just the truth." Linda shrugged.

"You are unbelievable!" Jeremy said, trying not to raise his voice, "Amelia is not an alcoholic! She doesn't even drink!"

"I'm sorry...what's going on?" Amelia asked quietly.

"Oh it's just my devious little sister being a lying brat again." Jeremy said through gritted teeth.

"Come now, your sister wouldn't lie about something that serious." Lisa said.

"Oh my god." Jeremy groaned, covering his face.

Dinner was pretty much ruined after that and the car ride home was pretty quiet. Jeremy refused to speak and Amelia stayed quietly next to him. They arrived at Jeremy's apartment without much being said.

"Linda, would you stay here?" Lisa asked, "We're going to be leaving in a little while."

"Alright mom." Linda said, sitting back as the rest of them got out of the car.

They walked up the stairs and into Jeremy's apartment. Once the door was closed, Lisa and Charles turned to Jeremy.

"Now that she's not here, what is really going on?" Lisa asked seriously.

"Why did Linda lie to us like that?" Charles asked.

"Because she's conniving and loves to mess with my life." Jeremy said, leaning forward between the seats, "Look, Amelia's not an alcoholic. It's nothing like that."

"Then what is it? She was shaking so bad at dinner that she had to run away. But then you two come back ten minutes later and she's right as rain." Charles said, "What's going on?"

"Look...Amelia's a Nymphomaniac." Jeremy said quietly.

"What?" Charles said flatly.

"Liking sex is no excuse for leaving at dinner." Lisa said.

"No, it's not like that. Medically, she is a legitimate Nymphomaniac." Jeremy sighed, "I mean...at least that's what we think. If she goes more than a few hours without...you know...she starts to shake pretty bad and she gets a headache."

"Oh. So you mean the whole time we were hanging out today, we were interrupting your usual...well...schedule?" Lisa asked.

"Pretty much." Jeremy nodded.

"I'm sorry." Amelia said pitifully.

"Oh honey, it's nothing to be ashamed of." Lisa said, giving Amelia a hug, "It was just really inconvenient that our daughter lied to us about it."

"Good catch son." Charles said with a grin as he smacked his son on the shoulder.

"Charles!" Lisa said, smacking him.

"What? Can you blame me? This woman is something of a legend that all men dream of! A partner who wants sex more than us!" Charles laughed.

Amelia gave a sheepish grin and moved a step behind Jeremy.

"Alright. Well at least we got that straightened out. I'm sorry about all the trouble honey." Lisa sighed, "Give me a kiss sweetie, we need to get going."

"Alright mom, I'll see you two later." Jeremy said, kissing his mom.

"Don't be a stranger. It's always nice to meet our son's friends." Charles said to Amelia.

They walked out the door and Jeremy gave a loud sigh of relief. He walked over to the couch and fell over.

"Master! Are you alright?" Amelia asked, hurrying over to him.

"Just happy this turned out better than I thought it would." Jeremy sighed, turning to look at her, "Sorry about telling my parents all that, but they weren't going to think you an alcoholic. Damn my sister, the little bitch."

"I don't mind. As long as I get to stay with you master." Amelia smiled, kissing him on the lips.

"One of these days." Jeremy sighed.

"What?" Amelia asked.

"You're going to have to start calling me Jeremy like everyone else." Jeremy chuckled.

"Yes master." Amelia smiled.

*******

Jeremy walked into the antique store with Amelia right behind him. It was Winter Break and he was going on three months with Amelia. She had finally learned to say his name when they were out in public, although she still slipped up on a regular basis.

He didn't know why they came here. They just happened to be passing by and Jeremy had an urge to come inside. So they did and here he stood in this small store. The store was maybe twenty feet on each side with a solid wall of shelves around three sides. It had two aisle shelves in the middle and a glass counter on the far side with an old looking register there.

"Good afternoon sonny boy. Is there anything I can help you with this time?" The older man said behind the counter.

"This time?" Jeremy asked.

"Yea...you came in a few months ago, kind of just wandered around and then never bought anything. I'm really good with faces." The silver haired, thin man said.

"Huh. I don't recall. Anyway, just had an urge to come inside and I'm just looking around." Jeremy shrugged.

"Well alright then." The old man said, going back to his paper.

"You've been in here before?" Amelia whispered.

Jeremy shrugged.

He walked around and stopped at the end of one of the shelves. There, on the shelf stood a strange item that made his head burn with Déjà Vu. A small brass oil lamp. He picked it up and looked it over.

"What is that Jeremy?" Amelia asked.

"I dunno. I just had the strangest feeling of Déjà Vu. Maybe I have been in here before." Jeremy said, scratching his head as he looked at the lamp.

*******

Walking down the street, Jeremy looked in the front window of the Antique shop and stepped inside. He didn't know why, but he had a sudden urge to just go look around.

"Hello youngin'. How's your day going?" The elderly man asked from behind the counter.

"Just saw your shop, thought I'd peek in." Jeremy shrugged.

"Well a lot of people do that. Let me know if I can help. I'll be in the back, just ring the bell." The old man said, pointing at a silver bell on the counter.

"I'll do that." Jeremy nodded, looking around the shelves.

His eyes came to fall on a small brass oil lamp. He cocked his head and picked it up. Breathing on it, he rubbed it on his sleeve and shined up a small part of it.

"Hello!" A girl said from behind him.

"What?" Jeremy asked, turning around, thinking it strange that he didn't hear the door open even though it was only a few feet away.

"Thanks for shining my lamp! What are your three wishes?" The girl asked.

She was a sweet looking young woman with short brown hair and fair skin.

"Good one." Jeremy chuckled, moving to put the lamp back.

"Good what?" The girl asked.

"Good joke, you know, the lamp and all." Jeremy said, pointing at the lamp.

"It's not a joke. You shined my lamp and now I owe you three wishes." She said to him.

"Really?" Jeremy said sarcastically.

"I really do, so make your wishes? What'll it be? Money, power, love or something stranger? I've heard them all. You can't wish for anything I've never heard." The girl said confidently, "Even made Genghis Khan the ruler of half of Asia."

"Pfff. Yea. Alright. You're pretty cute. If you really are a Genie, then put your three wishes into this." Jeremy chuckled, "I wish you were human, my nymphomaniac sex slave and I had the endurance of a Horse."

"Can't say I've ever heard that one before. You must be warned of the implications of wishing a Genie human. If I make myself human I..." The girl started.

"See, there it is. The reason why you can't grant that wish. Buncha malarkey. I knew you were just messing with me." Jeremy chuckled, turning back to the shelf.

"Fine! You want to talk about it that way! Here are your wishes!" The girl snapped angrily.

Suddenly a flash of white light engulfed Jeremy and he lost consciousness. Little did he know, the next day he would wake up with his beloved Amelia.

*******

CHAPTER 5 - SEX

"Are you going to look at that all day?" Amelia asked Jeremy.

"What? No! I just had the strangest feeling...as if I'm forgetting something." Jeremy sighed, scratching his head.

"I don't think we forgot anything." Amelia said, crossing her arms in thought.

"I dunno. Sir, how much?" Jeremy asked, holding up the lamp.

"What is that?" The man asked.

"An old lamp." Jeremy said.

"Yea...but I don't ever remember getting in that one. I mean...it's positively ancient looking. Probably from the Persian empire...oh look. There is a tag on it." The man said, holding up a piece of paper, "Twenty four dollars. I suppose I did get it in sometime. Must've been here a long time."

"Well I'm gonna buy it." Jeremy said, pulling out his wallet.

"Alright then." The old man nodded.

*******

"That looks kinda neat." Amelia said, looking at the lamp as it sat on Jeremy's book case at home.

"Yea, it's not every day that you get an ancient Persian lamp." Jeremy smiled.

"Imagine if we could rub this and get three wishes!" Amelia said, looking closely at the lamp, "That would be so cool!"

"Yea. It would." Jeremy chuckled at her childishness, "I'm making dinner, want to help?"

"Of course master!" Amelia said, skipping across the room to him, "I live to serve you my love."

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the lips.

"Sometimes I wish I knew where you came from...then other times I realize that I really don't care!" Jeremy laughed, picking her up off the ground in his arms, "Because I wouldn't let you go back to wherever it was!"

"I wouldn't leave you either." Amelia said, "I mean...who else can grab my butt like you can?"

Jeremy chuckled and squeezed his hands.

"Dirty master." Amelia smiled, giving him another kiss.

"You love it." Jeremy grinned.

"I do." Amelia sighed as he set her down, "So what are we cooking?"

"Food!" Jeremy laughed.

"Oh you know what I mean, you jerk!" Amelia said, smacking his arm.

"Alright fine." Jeremy said, "But try not to destroy my kitchen this time."

"Yes master." Amelia grinned.

*******

"Maaaaaaaster~!" Amelia whined, hugging his arm and pushing herself against him.

"Amelia! My finals are coming up in less than a week! We had sex just this morning, you can wait! I need to study!" Jeremy snapped, pushing her off his arm.

"Hufff...master is so mean." Amelia slumped and crossed her arms on the other end of the couch.

"And then as soon as I'm out of college, I've got to find a new job immediately. I won't be able to keep the librarian job nor can we stay in these apartments after summer quarter starts in a month." Jeremy said with annoyance, "Just...just go masturbate or something. I've got to get this studying done."

Amelia stared at him, heartbroken and on the verge of tears. Never had her master denied her sex without being playful about it. This was cruel, cold-hearted denial and it made her want to curl up and die. In her mind, she must've done something to displease him and make him not want to sleep with her anymore. She remembered his words about not crying and so she got to her feet and walked away. Jeremy didn't notice her walk away and into the bedroom. She closed the door and walked around the bed, slumping down against it and putting her head in her hands. Tears spilled down her face and she sobbed quietly. Her heart ached with worry over what she did to anger him so.

Jeremy, in fact, still loved her very much and wanted to have sex with her. But he had been so distracted by her body in the previous few months since she came into his life that his grades had been slipping. He wasn't failing, but he needed a good score on the final to succeed. He was in college for cooking, but there was still a rather extensive written and questionaire final that was on the history of fine dining and it was expected that you could write a lengthy essay on the subject of exquisite cuisine.

The two of them had come together four months ago, just after christmas in January. It was now june and they had been fucking like mad for almost six whole months.

Because of the stress of that, Jeremy had cut their sex back to twice a day in recent days. It also wasn't as vigorous as it once was, again not because of lack of interest but because of stress. Jeremy was so worried about being able to provide for Amelia and get his dream job, that he wasn't paying good attention to her now.

For the next hour, Jeremy continued to study and read the hefty book on different recipes and ways of cooking. He ended up closing the book and looking around when he realized the apartment was totally quiet. If Amelia had gone to masturbate, she would be at it for a while and wouldn't exactly be quiet.

"Amelia?" Jeremy asked, setting the book aside.

He got up and headed into the bedroom. All was quiet in there as well. He walked around the bed and found Amelia curled up into a ball on the floor. She stared blankly at his dresser. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying for almost an hour.

"Amelia, what's wrong?" Jeremy asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"N...Nothing master." Amelia mumbled, laying an arm across her face to hide her eyes.

"Amelia. Tell me what's wrong." Jeremy said a little stronger.

"Master, there is nothing wrong." Amelia said, her voice shakey.

Sighing, he knew what it was. She never did like masturbating, she claimed it made her feel like she wasn't serving him well enough. His comment about it must've upset her. He got down on his knees, crouched over her stomach and pulled her arms away from her face. In the process, he rolled her onto her back and pushed her arms above her head to hold them there.

"Amelia." Jeremy said seriously, "You will tell me what is wrong right now."

He stared into her blood-shot eyes and leaned closer to her.

"I...I just...I'm worried that I've...displeased you." Amelia said, tears rising in her eyes.

Jeremy immediately leaned forward and kissed her. His hands moved and cupped her face gently as his lips met hers. He kissed her passionately and deeply, bringing warmth to her heart as he did so. He ran a hand up her face gently and pushed his fingers through her lengthening chocolate hair. When he had met her, her hair had been only neck-length. Now it was starting to fall past her shoulders and he really liked the way it looked on her.

"Now that you've calmed down...why do you think you displeased me?" Jeremy said when he released her from his kissing.

"You don't want me...don't want my body...I must've done something to displease you to warrent your dislike for me." Amelia said, her voice quite calmer.

"I do want your body. Amelia, I want you more than anything. I want to do nothing more than to spend my entire life making love to you and fucking you endlessly." Jeremy sighed, "But it's not that easy. I've got college and I've got to think about a job. You're my responsibility Amelia and I don't want to let you down and so I work every second of my spare time to try and get this degree in culinary arts. I love cooking and if I can become a chef then I know that I can love you without worry."

1...34567...9