One Sexy Mystery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think Jane meant by discovering my hidden memories?" Amelia asked, sitting on the end of the bed.

"Well probably some hypnosis or something. Why? Are you worried hon?" Jeremy asked.

"What...what if I don't want to remember?" Amelia said, standing back up.

.

"Why wouldn't you want to?" Jeremy said, sitting up to look over at her.

"I'm happy right now. Happy being with you. What if I remember and I stop loving you?" Amelia asked.

"That won't happen. We love each other too much." Jeremy smiled, "And even if you do...did you forget how much you were hurting and aching over your desires?"

"But master, you got this medication for me. I'll keep taking it, I swear. For the rest of my life, I'll take it every single day. Just don't make me remember. I don't want anything to chance." Amelia cried fearfully, throwing her arms up.

"Honey...honey, don't worry. Do you love me?" Jeremy asked.

"I love you more than life itself! Nothing could keep me from ever loving you master! I..." Amelia stopped mid-sentence.

"Exactly." Jeremy grinned, "Nothing could stop you."

Amelia smiled and looked at the book shelf in front of her. She picked up the ancient lamp and ran a finger around the top of it.

"I love you so much master." Amelia smiled, turning to him.

"I love you too Amelia." Jeremy chuckled, lying back down.

Amelia sighed and looked down at the lamp. She gripped the sleeve of her robe and rubbed the lamp. She stuck her lip out the side of her mouth and continued to shine the lamp. The sleeve of her robe seemed to be making the brass shine brightly. Suddenly her muscles clenched up. The lamp fell from her hands and clanged against the side of the shelf. The lit bounced and rolled a few feet away.

"Amelia?" Jeremy sat up at the loud noise.

A soft glow was starting to emanate from Amelia. It wasn't any particular color, but the glow seemed to encapsulate all colors. Her hair started to rise as if a static charge filled it. Jeremy suddenly felt a rush in his head as if he had leapt into an ice-cold pool. Realization smashed into him like a train, his missing memories suddenly filling his head. The entire day he had forgotten returned to his mind. He remembered that this had all happened through a wish to Amelia after he had jokingly rubbed her lamp.

"Amelia! You're a genie!" Jeremy called, scrambling out of the bed.

Amelia looked up, her eyes glowing brightly with the glow from her aura. She looked at him as if from a great distance and then she broke into a wide smile.

"Master." Her voice seemed to echo deeply, "What is your wish?"

"Amelia! I remember what happened!" Jeremy said, reaching towards her, "You remember too, don't you?"

"Make a wish master." Amelia said again.

"Amelia, what happened?" Jeremy said, touching her arm.

The touch took a sudden rush of power from her body and into his. He yelled in surprise and flung himself backwards. His head bashed against his dresser and he collapsed in a heap. He passed out from the blow. He wasn't sure how long he was out, but his mind started to come to with a pair of soft hands holding his face.

"Master...master wake up." A sweet voice floated through Jeremy's haze.

Jeremy groaned and squirmed.

"Master, please don't freak out...but...my magic seems to have gotten out of control." Amelia said quietly, "And...well...you're a woman."

"What?" Jeremy groaned, her voice quite girly.

"When you wished me to be yours, it bound my powers. As my magic built up behind it's barrier, it couldn't escape but through one way. It could only escape when we had sex. So my nymphomania grew worse by the day because I couldn't expend my magic." Amelia rambled, "And so when you touched me, my magic released itself in the first way it could. Into you and...well...I might've been thinking what it would be like for you to be a girl."

"Oh good grief." Jeremy mumbled, looking down at her bare chest, "Boobs...great."

"If it's any consolation master, you are incredibly sexy." Amelia smiled.

"Why are you still calling me master? You remember how this all came about now." Jeremy sighed, pushing herself upright, "God this is weird...an actual genie."

"Yes and because of you, I was freed from my lamp. A genie without a lamp has to make a life somewhere. Why not let it be with you." Amelia said with a kiss on her cheek, "I hope you don't mind. My magic is yours forever."

"Not at all...but what did you mean earlier? About your powers causing your nymphomania." Jeremy asked, getting to her feet, "Whoa! Off balance..."

Amelia grabbed Jeremy around the middle and helped her stay upright.

"Well the last wish I granted was sexual and so my body only remembered sex as a way of expelling magic." Amelia said, "So the magic and your wish both gave me nymphomania. Don't worry, I'm all better now since I made you a woman, took a good bit of magic. I don't need medicine anymore."

"I guess that's a positive. What about me? I still have to go back to college." Jeremy groaned, "And my sister would just love to see me like this.

"Umm...master...you only need to make a wish...but..." Amelia mumbled and prodded her fingers together.

"Amelia, you aren't thinking what I think you are, are you?" Jeremy groaned, covering her face.

"But you're so sexy as a girl...just one night master, please!" Amelia whined, "I know it's against your masculine sensibilities, but it'll be fun, I promise. I just wanna try."

"Oh well...that's not too bad. I don't mind just spending the night with you. I thought you were going to suggest I stay like this, you know, forever." Jeremy chuckled, "What the hell, you know? Might be fun. Are you gonna be a man? Sure would be weird to see you without that cute butt."

"Oh master, you're naughty." Amelia giggled, smacking Jeremy's shoulder, "I can if you want...or I could just have the penis."

"You? With a penis? And me as this." Jeremy said, looking down at her naked body, "That could work too, but you'll have to promise me something."

"Anything master." Amelia said, putting her hands on Jeremy's hips.

"Nobody ever knows about this. Not only would it be incredibly embarassing for me, but people would find out that you're a genie." Jeremy smiled, "And we couldn't have that."

"Okay master!" Amelia giggled.

"So why are you still...you know...all girlie. If I remember, you were a bit of a stern prude when you granted my wish in the store. At least that's how you sounded." Jeremy said.

"Just because I got my memory back doesn't mean I change back to who I was. I remember that like a previous life. My head now is all full of 'Amelia'." Amelia smiled, putting her arms around Jeremy.

"Oh good grief! I didn't even think to ask! What is your name?" Jeremy said with a laugh.

"My name? Amelia." Amelia said as if it were an overly simple question.

"No, I mean before I named you." Jeremy said.

"Oh! I didn't have one. I was always just called 'The Genie of The Lamp'. Not as good as Amelia in my opinion, huh master?" Amelia smiled, hugging closer to Jeremy.

"I suppose. So only you and I will know about this, right?" Jeremy reiterated.

"Don't worry master, I wouldn't tell anyone about 'our' time." Amelia said slyly as their feminine bodies pressed together, "But I am surprised at your boldness master. You're such a powerful man and so wonderful in bed, yet you're so open to trying it as a woman."

"Amelia, these last few months have been, quite literally, magical. I'm not entirely unsure that I'm not still dreaming and in a coma somewhere." Jeremy chuckled, letting her hands reach down to grip Amelia's ass.

"Ooooh! Master, come on. Let's not wait. Even if you are in a coma, this is going to be beyond your wildest dreams." Amelia smiled, slowly stepping back towards the bed.

Suddenly Jeremy felt something pressing against her leg. She looked down and her eyes widened in surprise. A near foot-long erection was dangling from Amelia's crotch. Her hand reached around and wrapped around it gently. Amelia gave a moan as Jeremy started to stroke it. The skin was burning hot and it throbbed beneath her fingers. She turned a little and continued to stroke it at the better angle.

"I got an idea, here. Come up on the bed." Jeremy said, suddenly turning to climb on the bed.

"Awww...that felt good master." Amelia sighed as she turned to the bed.

"Come on. Get up here and lose the robe." Jeremy said, sitting back against the pillows, "Right here, between my legs."

Amelia crawled across the bed towards her. She put he!r hands on Jeremy's thighs and moved forward.

"No, no, sit down between them. We're not fucking yet, I want to have some fun." Jeremy said, pointing at the bed between her legs.

"What? Why not master?" Amelia whined.

"Sit." Jeremy said.

"Yes master." Amelia sighed, turning around.

She sat her butt down between Jeremy's legs and leaned back against her.

"Alright. Now here's the fun. I want you to start jerking yourself off." Jeremy said wrapping her arms around Amelia to touch her cock.

"What?!" Amelia squeaked.

"Take your hand, out it around your cock like this and jerk it off!" Jeremy said, grabbing and pulling wildly on Amelia.

"Ohhh master!" Amelia moaned loudly at the sudden sensation.

"See? It's good. Now you do it." Jeremy said, putting her hands down on Amelia's thighs.

"But...but master...I..." Amelia mumbled nervously.

"You wanted to do this. Come on." Jeremy said, "You need to learn how to use a cock. Here, lemmie help."

She reached between Amelia's legs and pushed down to put a finger on Amelia's ass. She rubbed it in circles as her other hand wrapped gingerly around Amelia's soft balls, squishing them around playfully and pleasurably. Amelia gave a moan and clenched her hands. She cringed and put her hand around the base of her shaft. Leaning back against Jeremy, she started to pull on her thick pole. Pleasure poured through her body and Jeremy let his finger push up into her ass.

"Ohhhh...Jeremy, it feels so good! The sensations are so powerful!" Amelia cried loudly, her hand racing up and down.

"Well go ahead and move it faster. It'll feel great." Jeremy whispered in her ear.

She pushed her finger completely inside Amelia's ass and Amelia moaned loudly. She had both her hands on her cock and pre-cum covered her hands. She masturbated wildly and the sticky mess was splattering all over her crotch. Jeremy's arms and hands were getting splattered with it as she played with Amelia. She was surprised at how violently Amelia could masturbate. Her pre-cum was thick and gooey, sticking to everything it touched.

"Waaaah!" Amelia cried as she came.

Cum shot in thick, wild ropes. It sprayed down across the bed, shooting all over and making quite a mess. Jeremy pulled her hands back and wrapped them around Amelia as she lay dazed against her. She reached her hand down and slowly wiped some thick, white spunk from her cock, covering Jeremy's hand in it.

"Have a taste." Jeremy asked softly, holding up the goo-covered hand.

"Uhhh..." Amelia moaned, her muscles not working.

"Alright then. What's it taste like anyway?" Jeremy asked, lifting her hand.

She licked up her thumb, tasting the thick and flavorful semen. She found it delicious and quickly licked her hand clean.

"Well none for you then. But more for me." Jeremy smiled, "I can see why you enjoy this so much."

She gently laid Amelia back in the pillows to collect herself. She crawled around her and over her legs. Crouching in front of her, she licked up Amelia's thigh, tasting her pungent pre-cum on her skin. Jeremy couldn't help but feel a twinge of nervous about getting so close to a cock that wasn't her own. Then again, though, this might be catering to some deeply-hidden homosexual tendencies. But as a girl in body, Jeremy found no harm in it.

She turned and put her mouth over Amelia's cock. Amelia's head shot up and she looked down at Jeremy in surprise. Jeremy slipped more of her cock into her mouth. The taste was delectable and amazing, she didn't want to stop. Jeremy pushed herself further and took in over half of Amelia's thick shaft. She felt a pleasing warmth growing inside herself. There was an interesting sensation of dampness emanating from her crotch. She wrapped her hands around the base of Amelia's shaft and took in more of the soft meat. She grew ever more eager as Amelia started to harden. It started to push her mouth open further as blood pulsed into the dick. Her pussy grew wetter as she felt how big the cock was getting in her mouth.

"Jeremy...Jeremy that feels great." Amelia moaned, "Oh god Jeremy."

Jeremy wrapped her arms around Amelia's waist and tried to open her mouth further. She took a breath and pushed further. The hard shaft prodded the back of her mouth and pushed down her throat. Jeremy stretched her neck up and let her throat line up better. She pushed her nose into Amelia's bare crotch and her lips touched Amelia's balls.

"Jeremy I'm gonna cum again!" Amelia screamed and threw her head back.

Cum spurted from her cock and down Jeremy's throat. Jeremy felt the sticky goo filling her belly. She tried to swallow awkwardly with the cock half down her throat. Delicious semen continued to pump from the thick shaft. Jeremy pulled back, tasting the cum as it trailed across her tongue. Cum dribbled down her chin and she closed her mouth and swallowed again. Amelia's dick slowly softened as she laid back in an orgasmic daze.

"Amelia?" Jeremy asked, crawling up next to her, "Hey...I can feel all your spunk in my tummy. You pumped a gallon down my throat."

She was whispering in Amelia's ear playfully as her hand ran along Amelia's collarbone. She reached her arm around Amelia's neck and kissed her on the lips. She pushed her tongue into Amelia's mouth and moved herself closer to her. Her arms hugged around Amelia's neck and she kissed her more passionately. Amelia's hands wrapped slowly around Jeremy's waist and she kissed in return.

"You're really, really lewd master. You sucked on me like that...so naughty." Amelia whispered as they stopped kissing.

"Hey, it's you. As long as I'm a girl there's nothing wrong with it. You seemed to really enjoy it." Jeremy giggled, "Look at how you had been masturbating. So eager and wild."

"It felt good okay? What about you? I want to watch you masturbate. Lie back on the bed and let me watch your pussy while you play with it!" Amelia whined.

"Okay then." Jeremy grinned, letting go of Amelia.

She turned away and laid back across the bed with her head at the foot of it. She spread her legs to show Amelia her entire new womanhood. She was wet all over and it was damp around her pussy. She ran a hand down her stomach and let her fingers trail down her pussy. Amelia watched eagerly as Jeremy explored herself with only the knowledge of a man. Her fingers rubbed the top of her pussy, pushing around her clit beneath the lips of her pussy. Jeremy gave a girly moan and her free hand grabbed at the blankets. Her legs clenched up as a new pleasure flooded her mind. She forced them back apart to let Amelia keep watching.

"Oh wow...is that what it really looks like?" Amelia commented, feeling herself start to get horny again from this show.

"Shu...shut it...Amelia...have you never...done it in a mirror before?" Jeremy moaned out, fingers pushing down on her clit.

"No, I never have. Hey Jeremy, push a finger inside." Amelia said, "Go on, it'll feel good."

Jeremy bit her lip and slipped her middle finger slowly inside. She gave a loud moan and pushed the finger completely inside herself. She cried happily as the finger prodded in and out of her tight cunt. It was hot and soft inside her own womb. She stretched the fingered out, pushing against different parts. It was so wild to feel all the different sensations a woman had when a finger probed around her delicious little hole.

"Alright, now put in another finger and pull it open." Amelia instructed.

Jeremy moaned as she slipped another long, slender finger into her velvety insides. She pulled back and spit her lips open.

"Like...like this?" Jeremy moaned and blushed as she showed her pink insides to Amelia.

"Yea, yea. Further. Use both hands." Amelia said, crawling forward eagerly.

"Don't...stare so much...Amelia." Jeremy moaned as she used her other hand to spread her pussy further open.

"I'm sorry Jeremy, I can t take it." Amelia said, moving forward.

Jeremy looked up as Amelia's shadow fell over her. All at once, her body exploded, imploded and melted all at once. Pleasure made her scream at the top of her lungs and her back arched and convulsed involuntarily. Her vision blurred and bright lights popped before it. It grew in intensity and she felt as if an entire arm was being pushed inside her. It all felt more amazing than she had thought it could. She moaned and cried happily.

"Amelia! Amelia, oh god Amelia!" Jeremy cried loudly.

"Jeremy, it feels so good inside you!" Amelia moaned, "God...you feel all ribbed inside...your muscles are clenching and gripping me. It's all velvety and hot."

Amelia had stopped moving but it still felt so amazing to Jeremy. She took a deep breath and propped her elbows under her, afraid to move her pelvis at all for fear the pleasure would kill her.

"I...I see...why you were so crazy...for sex." Jeremy breathed, her eyes wide and her face wild, covered with all her new brown hair.

"Oh Jeremy, I haven't done anything yet. I don't want to pull out of you. It feels so good cradled inside you." Amelia smiled, crouching close to kiss Jeremy on the lips.

"Hey, just go crazy. I want to feel like you do all the time." Jeremy said when the kissing stopped.

"Are you sure master?" Amelia asked quietly.

"If you don't do it now, I'm going to masturbate. A lot." Jeremy said, "It feels so good, screw being a man for a while. I want to feel a girl's orgasm."

Once Amelia started moving her hips, it felt so good that she couldn't even slow down. Jeremy cried out in pleasure, her back suddenly arching with the surge of pleasure. Her nerves bristled with electricity and her muscles convulsed. She screamed and turned her head from side to side. The ecstasy of it all pouring through Jeremy's body was amazing. Tears almost rose in her eyes for how good it felt. It was such an amazingly different pleasure than as a man. It felt more overpowering and she felt like everything was out of her control.

"Jeremy, oh god Jeremy, it feels so good...it's so amazing inside you." Amelia moaned.

Amelia crouched over her, grabbing onto Jeremy's shoulders to better mount her. The thick, hard shaft pushed into her again and again, making her insides churn and squirm with pleasure. She cried out anew and her fingers dug into the blankets beneath her. Amelia's cock pushed deep into her and she gave a pleasurable moan. Her balls pushed against Jeremy, aching to be let loose inside the tight, wet cunt she kept pounding against. She could feel Jeremy's muscles clenching down on her dick as she cried out happily. Juices splattered over her legs as Jeremy came to a climax. Amelia pulled out as Jeremy squirted and screamed. She shoved back inti her mid-squirt and Jeremy howled loudly. Pleasure exploded through her sensitive body and Amelia gave a low moan. The convulsing sensation of Jeremy's pussy made her cum. Hot semen shot in thick ropes into her, Amelia shuddering with ecstasy as she came. Her balls emptied into Jeremy and filled her womb to bursting with sticky seed. It bubbled and dripped out around her cock. She groaned and sighed, slowly pulling out of her.

"Ohhh...Amelia..." Jeremy moaned softly as she curled weakly up into a ball.

"That felt great Jeremy." Amelia yawned, flopping back on the bed.

Before long, she was sound asleep, stretched out across the bed as Jeremy lay curled up on the other side.

1...456789