All Comments on 'One Short Night'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Good one runs like the Mississippi deep currents and dirty water. And that rarest of all tales on this site a RAAC that explores the deep currents of betrayal and provides a common sense foundation for reconciliation.

5 stars

Wh00sherWh00sherover 1 year ago

Awful. Once you wrote about Don allowing Chris to go to Ronald's monthly, nah, I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem was that they were such unlikable people. Gave a bad name to trailer trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nice story, but one that rambles somewhat and causes the reader to be lost and not understand what is happening.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Decent, but a couple of issues. In the sentence "Well, Ted helped." - Who is Ted??? Also, you didn't mention how Don and Chris' daughter's handled their divorce. Considering what Chris did, I would think her presence is tolerated - at best. She's a horribly selfish person, and very poor role model for her daughters and any grandchildren. Don and JJ should both greet her with something along the lines of "Why are you here bitch? No one wants you here. In fact, the next time we see you should be at your funeral." And yes, Don or JJ should send the DNA results to Ronald telling him JJ is not his son.

Lastly, I'm ambivalent about JJ and Mary getting back together. Considering what happened the first time, and that they are both lawyers I would expect a pre-nuptial agreement with a heavy penalty for infidelity. Actually, I'm very surprised they got back together considering what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To me it was an average story, more likely than not. But it was interesting as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mmmm... ok!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So I counted a cuckold, a cuckold, a wimp and an asshole as a man.

For women, it was a slut, a big slut and a bitch.

Bravo, what a beautiful sample!

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not really happy to engage in a relationship where you always doubt, where you don't trust, where you constantly watch your partner...

The same for her, who abstains from doing many things to avoid misunderstandings, doubts...

It's not natural, it's not completely happy, completely joyful... like a beautiful painting of a beautiful landscape with a big stain inside.

Why put yourself through this?

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 1 year ago

Uma história de vadias traidoras e maridos covardes. Uma opinião curta como foi a noite da história.

Mas essa é apenas a minha opinião.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Interesting concept. Good story.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 1 year ago

Brilliant. Good plot and interesting characters. You are getting better and better!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

So after all that he decides to marry her again???

LOL... LOL....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. The cheating and separate lives were over the top. The reconciliation was well done but so many years passed. At least one marriage stayed true after those mistakes . Normal people look at the opposite sex some lust,some cheat , a lot stay true to there values. The human race is a mess as we see everyday in this chaotic world.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

A well-written and complicated tale which grabbed my attention and kept me reading. Thank you for posting it.

COYSCOYSover 1 year ago

Really Good

I liked this one a lot. I like all your stories, more I guess than others based on your scores. Don’t worry about that, they’re good. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a fucked up relationship

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

The sordid lives. of a gang of unprincipled reprobates! JJ might be the only one worthy of redemption. At least to start with. Mary, maybe later, but, at least in JJ’s eyes, she’ll always wear the scarlet ‘A’.

.

I enjoyed the writing. You took a bunch of mostly unlikable characters and made them interesting and nominally sympathetic. Entertaining and amusing, like an episode of Jerry Springer. Well written. I think you pulled it off nicely. Thanks much.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Lot of story in three pages. I enjoyed it for the most part, just felt like it needed to be longer. More fleshed out.

Since drugs and alcohol were involved, I do think JJ should have put up more of a fight at the campfire. Not saying those things excuse bad behavior, but a little bit they do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, that's the last one of yours I'm going to read.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

I generally liked it but it felt sterile and clinical at several points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the story was well written (as usual) and the plot tightly woven. The situation was unusual/unlikely, but interesting…a tribute to the author’s creativity. Demander knows that the overall rating will be lower than it should be, due to the 1* cuck crowd, but that doesn’t seem to bother him. In the end, talent is talent…and demander has it in spades, regardless of a story’s rating.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Chris was a piece of work. Unprotected sex once with Ron. Then 3 consecutive nights with Don emptying the contents of the condoms into herself. Never tells either of them but, uses the assumption that Ron is the father to carry on a 20+ year affair??? Wow, what a bitch.

Makes the main story of JJ & Mary a backdrop even though the story is supposed to be about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A huge load of shit. Are you insane? A guy lives next door to the guy fucking his wife and allows him access to his home? Get some help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A story of weak men and slut women. Everyone in this story is is pathetic or despicable. Don should have taken care of Ronald immediately and then kicked his cheating skank wife to the curb with no remorse. Both Chris and Mary are self-absorbed sluts who will live only for themselves. JJ was beyond idiotic to go back with her. Sorry, but no way she didn't cheat on him during the second marriage as well.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

So the whole Don and Chris thing just seemed extreme and bizarre. It was like a poorly cut jigsaw puzzle piece. It fits, kinda but not really.

Anyway, Mary leaving with another guy in front of her husband has far more authenticity than any of the 2000 February Sucks versions on this site. As such I can buy the reconciliation. She was 18, immature and naive. There was no long preamble about how perfect their marriage was or how they both hated cheaters. Remove the torturous second page and this was quite believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another shitty cuckold story without a single decent character. Every person in this story is a low life scum who deserves to be shit on by life. One more pussy cuckold story for the annals of loving wives. One star for cuckold crap.

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

I wish I honestly could rate these stories based on their writing mechanics and style and not there content. But unfortunately its a ⭐⭐ no fucking way in a real life situation that you live 20+ years and thoroughly hate it yet condone a wife going next door once a month to service another dude. Then the MC finds his own wife doing the same thing divorce then pick up back with her 5+ years later.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 1 year ago

Very well done, I liked it a bunch.

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

Sorry, but the entire story had no redeemable characters. JJ came closest, but then he completely reversed course and remarried someone that cut his balls off. Hard to like a story where everyone’s an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a convoluted mess. The dialogue was shit too.

Burner70Burner70over 1 year ago

Too cucky for my liking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty damned good. Demander good. A 4 for the man, from QuickMagazine. Thinking though, that although the setting (the 1970s) was free of anachronisms, not so sure about JJ & Mary's parents' lives (events which would have taken place in the late 40s or 50s). Sure, people have always fucked around, but to the degree those parents did at that time? Seems more consistent with LW millennials than post-war America.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

The first half of the story was a little rough. The various plot lines were all over the place and I just couldn't buy into how your characters were acting and reacting, especially Don. The paragraphs didn't seem to flow with complete thoughts, so maybe that was another problem. However, the back half of the story things seemed to come together better. The characters action and decisions were more logical and there was purpose in the plot lines. I'm not sure why some of your stories are works of art and others can be a jumbled mess, or some combination of the two this this one. I do know if I see it's your story, I always click on it - LOL! 4*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"took the driver's license. Then he tossed the wallet and all the cash in it into the fire." - Why take the license, and what right does he have to burn Sammi's wallet and money? That's theft.

\

Tossed her purse into the street? Who knows what things of value are in there?

\

"After all, JJ hadn't fought for her. He just gave an ultimatum." - That's not fighting for her? What did she expect, that he'd deck Sammi? He shouldn't have to, SHE should be fighting for THEM by going with JJ.

\

Fucking her hard, hitting her cervix, is painful.

\

"How dare he have screwed up her hook up?" - LOLOL, how dare she HAVE a hook up? As Rob said, if you want to have hook ups, you don't get married.

\

"Yes. It wasn't even any good. JJ ruined it." - No, her guilt ruined it.

\

"No, Mom. I thought he'd.....be pissed, but we'd be okay." He SAID, "If you stay, we're done. No lie." That's pretty clear.

\

"a close friend of.....the family." - I wondered about the hesitation, thought it might mean an affair, never thought of paternity! Then it wasn't even true!

\

"He looked at his lover" - They're still lovers? Big nope there. He can't afford a divorce? Then just send her next door to stay, dump her ass.

\

"he seemed to relish the competition" - Don't like this, gives validity to some of the cheaters' claims, the whole "reclaiming" idea.

\

What happened when JJ spoke to Ronald? Did he learn about his parents? We know he did eventually, butnothing was said about that conversation.

\

"now that I know I'm susceptible" - So what's she going to do, never be near an attractive man?

\

"It was just a....a...slip up. Only once." - Yeah, just like Ron and Chris, and we've seen how well THAT worked out.

\

Why did Chris have to work? She moved in with Ronald, who was supposedly so successful.

\

"And I hear she spends the night at your place. Lots of nights." - Heard from whom? Is she friends with any of his neighbors? And do the keep track of his visitors?

\

"I used it in the bathroom." - Who the fuck does that, and why would she?

\

"Guys are attracted to you like flies to shit." Chris made a face. She said, "Bad phrasing." - Yes, but accurate.

\

"Their two children had hurt each other deeply." - Each other? I suppose he did hurt her, but it was as punishment for her hurting him, it wasn't from out of nowhere.

\

I guess I can live with the reconciliation, she certainly paid her dues.

\

I was wondering how this would reach three pages, didn't count on the parental infidelity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4. Interesting story and characters. The only thing missing was at least one woman who was loving and faithful.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Overall liked it.

The BTB crowd will be foaming at the mouth with 2 generations of cuckolds lol

I like how you intertwined the 2 stories and wound them down too.

Thanks

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

Damn, A bunch of Monkeys trying to fuck a football.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved It!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The names (Chris and Julia) got confused at one point but otherwise interesting, well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another pile of reeking manure from the Celebrate Cuckoldry crew

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

love the way you write

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Well done, a great read it made a lot of sense.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
I didn't like it much ⭐⭐

While I think the story is a good read ⭐⭐⭐ and well written, I just didn't like it much which is why I gave it ⭐⭐.

As always, your stories have a great tale which is interwoven and intriguing. You did a good job of building the characters and placing what I feel is a great underlying tale about Chris and Roland along with Don and Julia inside the main story. Maybe I have it wrong and those two tales were your main tale. The part that Don and Julia would make it and Chis and Roland would not last the long journey of life together was a nice touch.

The RACC of JJ and Mary was OK with me. The way you wrote it pointed at the lack of true trust being there a part of their lives. That is what real life is about, sometimes you take what you have and move forward. You can love and live together. It is just not as good as it used to be. Sometimes real life is just that, being together and living with what you do have. It still can be full, fun, and enjoyable together.

The main story being about JJ and Mary I felt like it wasn't enough. However, with that being said it is your tale and you told it your way. My opinion is just that an opinion.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The moral of the story is spot on. Once trust is lost it is never fully regained. A couple may reconcile but they will never forget. Well written. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The meandering left turn the story took was waaaaaay too long. Not a good read at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Curios how ‘ both their children had hurt each other’? She cheated, expected to have some extra martial fun. He divorced her as he’d said he would. She hurt him and herself really. Mind the parents didn’t exactly help

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Demander is a first class, excellent writer and this story is certainly up to his standards. And when a story line twist my guts and makes me want to hit someone I am pleased. Probably why I hang out in Loving Wives.

But there is a hole in the outcome. Maybe I want to see Ronald and Chris punished. They are well created and described but thoroughly despicable human beings

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

Kind of vascilated on this in the middle of the story. However, towards the end it came together and all in all was an entertaining tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrendous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but Chris should have had some consequences for her deceit.

anon.1

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 1 year ago
Interesting Story

Lots of twists and turns in this one. Glad Don’s life turned out ok. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“She would analyze some situations with an eye to what JJ might worry about. She never went out drinking just with the girls. She avoided office social situations unless JJ was there. She never went to conventions out of town, or on vacations without him. She saw all this as penalties for her messing up.”

Those behaviors aren’t penalties, they’re normal! That’s the expectation of marriage, or even just a commitment. If you respect your spouse, then act like it! Don’t put yourself in a position to be compromised, especially if you have betrayed in the past.

FordF150guyFordF150guyover 1 year ago

I like to think of this as a full-bodied story. It had it all, it had it all, infidelity and divorce with an eventual reconnecting and remarriage of JJ and Mary with lesson learned, and trust but verify. It also had the subplot of Chris, Don and Ronald with Don getting his subtle revenge, and I only say subtle because it was not physical revenge. In the end he got Julia, his daughters love, his son, and his ex-wife, Chris, as more or less an outcast with Ronald never allowed at family gatherings. Well written, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Charming story about wimps and sluts !

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

That is some high school bullshit right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad. Would've been fun to see Don tell Ron about the DNA test.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Good story well told, but lots of people to dislike. I understand Don staying in the marriage for the kids, but not allowing the continued infidelity. That destroys a person. It was good drama, but I'll say it was some bad choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Severely fucked up family, but interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally convoluted story - with wimp husbands.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Nice story. One thing that got me. Too bad Ronald did not find out early on that JJ was not his. Just to burst his bubble since he was so proud of having a son, even if the boy was raised by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More cuck shit

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

Yikes his mom is absolute trash. Also I was expecting a confrontation with Sammi. Over that thing about burning his bag and stuff.

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958over 1 year ago

Not a fan of recon, BUT, very, very, WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Families! Who'd have 'em?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story if a little short. I like the difference in the reconciliation. Instead of the usual instantaneous forgiveness they walk away and grew as people first. Also like dons character. Kinda realistic for his time and I liked how the author played on how and why that marriage is rocky even if it’s a secondary plot point

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

It was an interesting story with a very sad ending.

Just imagine remarrying a slut who openly betrayed and humiliated you like that.

You would never get over it. Ever.

-

So he then got to live the rest of his life constantly doubting her, with zero trust in the relationship. That sounds like a horrible nightmare.

The weird thing is, he had quite literally millions of attractive single women to choose from, none of which would have this toxic baggage to deal with. Instead he settled for the whore. Tragic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Generally speaking, it's a good story. But the cuckolding allowed by his Dad; that part of the story will really drag your score down. JJ's reconciliation with Mary was strange. The manner in which she betrayed him was unforgettable and practically unforgivable. JJ will live the rest of his life, wondering where she is and who she's with. Sad.

.

What was the point of this story? To show that cuckolding is bad, as if we didn't know that already? That all women cheat at some point? I don't believe that, not for a minute. That a parent will do ANYTHING to keep the kids happy, even including agreeing to be cuckolded? I don't believe that either.

.

It was a strange little story, but it ended okay. The reconciliation was unwarranted; it's hard to believe JJ couldn't find another woman anywhere that he could love. How could he choose to marry a proven cheater? Someone who claims she doesn't know why she did it, meaning it could happen again?

.

Everybody deserves a second chance, but not necessarily with the original victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! No real BTB. Convoluted tale, requiring many coincidences, but believable with a happy ending. I haven’t read all of your stories, but I’ve read many and knew that you’re a talented writer. I, however, didn’t know that you had a truly happy ending in you.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Gave it a four because I’m getting old and soft. Well written story with a really fucked up plot.

furburger69furburger69over 1 year ago

what a tangled web we weave great yarn enjoyed it very much!!!!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Enjoyed reading this… very much so. So many flawed characters that is had a semblance of reality. Chris… and maybe Ronald to a some-what lesser degree, deserved more revenge; more bad karma. Kudos goes out to Don for holding it together for his kids. Thank-you for your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Utter bull shit, women like these deserves to se the predator beheaded in front oft them

They are selfish and don't deserve any happiness only to live with their guilt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Several aspects of the plot made no sense:

.

Why would Don EVER accept his wife having a monthly fuckfest with Ron? For decades?

.

Why didn’t Don and Chris’ other kids go nuclear on Mom over the situation?

.

How the hell does Chris maintain a 20 fuck routine with Ron and NONE of tne kids has a clue?

.

Yeah, timeframe is before DNA testing but why wouldn’t cuckboy Don at least do a blood type test?

.

While the relationship between JJ and Mary was the putative focus of the tale, in reality the dysfunctional situation between cuckboy Don, slut Chris, and Asshole Ron was really tne story. Again…how does Don not destroy Ron at some point over the 20 year arrangement? Or at least get rid of that Slut wife of his? Don really belong in the Cuck Hall of Fame (Shame).

.

But you know…the story, as infuriating as it was, entertained!

.

4 ****

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

Complex lives, lived by some not very nice people who mess up other people. A good story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Loved it. Thank you D!

tnoldguytnoldguyover 1 year ago

An intriguing story, especially the Don-Chris-Ronald situation. I’m not sure the “I’m having his baby, so he gets to fuck me.’ makes any sense, but Don did what he had to do to keep hid family together and himself out of the poor house. The Don & Julia thing seemed to be a bit of serendipity for them both. It was good to see that Julia could heal Don’s deep wounds and soften his hard heart.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 1 year ago

This story illustrates tge long term penalties for breaking trust in a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the DNA test helps everybody as police, judges, archeologists, doctors and others except for the cheaters................

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Agreed

A wimp husband allowing his wife to screw another guy horse shit.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Novel idea for a story, but made a lot of sense. People aren't all one thing or another. They have different facets and behave differently at different times. Too many stories paint people as clear-cut shingle personalities, but this story suggests that people behave differently at different times with different circumstances and people. I'm not sure I really liked any of these people, but they did seem real. 4*

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

The plot and the characters are excellent. The story earned the 5* I gave it but there is some niggling issue with the sentence structure and/or the flow of the story that is a bit annoying. I can't explain it any better than that right now.

dob092095dob092095over 1 year ago

Well written. But wimpy men. Don let’s his wife have sex with another man? No one dies or gets divorced? No woman is that special.

jesemmojesemmoover 1 year ago

If you go to Google on your computer and type the word "Dysfunctional" you'll find numerous sites that suggest that 70-80% of all humans are dysfunctional. This story is one the MUST dysfunctional blend of people ever. Not a bad story, but it's almost like watching a Jerry Springer show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Nicely convoluted, only needing a score card to keep all of the participants straight. Very well done. 5*****.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

I tried not to, but I really enjoyed this story. It was full of cheating bitches, with Chris being totally despicable, and assholes like Ronald and Sammi. Don is the first cuckold that I have ever felt empathy for. He did scare the crap out of Ronnie though, and ended up divorced, happy, and JJ’s bio daddy. DumpingChris was the best thing that he did. I didn’t mind JJ’s reconciliation with Mary at all. Great story and my first *5 ever for a story with this many cheating wives and cuckolds.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago

A most excellent tale

Well done Mr. Demander

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

An anachronism: [...Chris. Last night was like fucking a blow-up doll.] Late 40s, there was no such thing. Those things began as "gag gifts" in the mid-60s. Otherwise, a great story... pretty slick! Your usual 5+++/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting, but sad, that JJ had to set the example for divorcing an unfaithful wife before his father could find it within himself to do the same. JJ was smarter and more centered than either of his parents...then again, that's not saying much since most Jack Russell terriers are too. Raymond gets my vote as the lowest bottom feeder in the cesspool, but Chris is only slightly less despicable. JJ, Mary, Don and Julia each had a plausible, well described journey of personal growth that ran through the arc of the plot. The result is a story that leaves the reader with a particularly pleasant aftertaste of satisfaction that is rare in LW. Thanks, demander. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel like I wasted so much time reading the story. It was so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At first it started out like another February Sucks takeoff. Have to say didn't expect them to remarry at the end. Overall a bit hard to follow in spots. Particularly the Don, Chris and Ronald discussion. It is what it is. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good grief. Chris is one of worst characters here. Not many redeeming in the whole story.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Jumbled up load of bullshit

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Another good one. I don't know how you can keep putting out so many stories, but I am happy that you do. Messed up family, children fixed things to make that universe somewhat livable. Is there a lesson here? Maybe that DNA doesn't make a cheater. Does it contribute to it? I don't think it does. I believe that your environment, your morals, and the love, or lack of it, that your parents show, plays the lead. DNA does everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait, Ronald never gets told that JJ's not his? Chris doesn't suffer much either? I enjoyed the story over all but these components are NOT ok.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous