All Comments on 'One Thing Led to Another'

by SubtleDeviance

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Awesome...What a lovely and innocent first love making

Granted this was a little short. I doubt if 2 siblings that have never even had any type of sexual experience would have advanced so quickly, but it still was a very tender love story.

Marriage so quickly...?

Both not even in college, but an enjoyable story.

Hope you continue this story.

This is one of the tenderest and loving stories between two siblings that have never had sex and were virgins

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 5 years ago
I see potential

You can turn this story into a awesome series if you wanted, with them ending up married having children and revealing the truth eventually to their parents.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
THE START OF A TRUE LOVE STORY ^*!^*!^*!

But we need a second part, to tell us what happend. They just got started .....THANKS

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Good story

It's been a year since this story was published. It's a shame that it hasn't been followed up with a second chapter. The story is good and is well written.

I would still like to see a follow up that explored the characters of Kellan and Misty a bit more. Did they have feelings for each other prior to this story?

It has potential and deserves at least another chapter the ending leaves the reader hanging.

5 star...

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 3 years ago
Sweet... and almost innocent

A very convincing account of the whys and ways of incest. I do realize the misconception of the ages of the participants. It's hard to believe they are already eighteen and yet so uninformed. I realize you built part of your verasity on the idea that she was experienced in some ways. Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

All in all, I really enjoyed it. But I still think it's a stretch for the girl to get her belly button pierced and still be a virgin. I'm sure that it's possible, but I don't think that it's really the norm. The fact that they're both in love with each other is the best part of the story.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Very sweet story...'innocent', like another reader commented...BUT...WHERE IS THE SEQUEL??

This is too nice to have left it like this!

Five**5**Stars!

RegginufRegginufover 1 year ago

Awesome story I really enjoyed it

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Wonderful story and I must agree with others comments that it needs a sequel to see where these two go with their romance and the consequences of their bareback sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubtleDeviance@SubtleDeviance
1291 Followers
Probably should start continuing some of these series I started... It's so much harder to continue a series than it is to write something completely new.