All Comments on 'One Thursday Night Ch. 02'

by TatankaBill

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 2 years ago

Wow, I truly do not know what I appreciated most about this story, so hopefully a 'thank you so much' will do.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@evebroughtanaxthistime (I LOVE your profile name!) Thank YOU so much. Obviously I've never known whether or not she was telling me the truth. We've never needed the internet to lie. I've decided it was most likely true but may have been that she was relating her own rape fantasy to me. Rape fantasy is a poor phrase to describe the fantasy but many women have them nonetheless. In any case despite the political incorrectness of it, I was fascinated. Our desires cant be nailed down and easily explained and we certainly aren't responsible for what turns us on. It just does.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

wtf was that? Bizarre, strange, the forced sex was hot on page one but the story petered out to nowhere

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTatankaBill@TatankaBill
Erstwhile blogger and working class hero. Married and thoroughly spoiled by the love of my life. If I post a story here it's meant to make you smile, maybe laugh once in a while and to get you excited enough to want to rub one out. Better yet, go get your relief with your pa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES