One Time with Billy

Story Info
It was a night, and a cock, that I never want to forget.
2.7k words
4.47
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I stole it from my Dad's liquor cabinet in the basement!" Billy said, super proud of himself.

I grabbed the oddly shaped little bottle and read it aloud, "Banana Schnapps..." before I asked him, "Seriously?"

"Hey, it's free!" he beamed.

Truth be told, I was happy to see him laughing and smiling for a change. Billy had been such a mess since Aria left home for college. He just stayed in his room with that countdown calendar he made, counting down the days until she'd be home for Christmas break. Alongside that calendar were a few pictures of her, but the real memento of their time together before her going away to college, was in his laptop... their "sex tape". He would never admit it if I asked him, but I'm sure he watched it every night, stroking his big heavy dick to it.

How did I know his dick was big and heavy?

Because one day he left his laptop open and I saw a video of it. That day, after he ran up the street to the store to get cigarettes, I went onto his laptop to innocently look for music to play when I clicked on the file.

The video immediately opened to full screen. There was Aria, on her knees, doing her best to take one of the biggest, heaviest looking cocks I've ever seen in my life down her throat. She couldn't even manage it.

Personally, I'm no master at giving blowjobs, but I knew that I could do a better job at it than her.

Well, maybe. Billy had a really thick looking cock.

Cut to now, and I'm still looking at him beaming over this old looking bottle of booze. As I open the lid to smell it, I noticed a paper label across the top, like a seal to prevent tampering. It had a date on it, and it was... 1960!

"1960?! This was bottled during the Eisenhower administration!" I stated loudly, as Billy laughed.

Then Billy said, "Doesn't alcohol get stronger with age?"

"I think that's only wine." I replied as I cracked open the paper sealed bottle.

As I brought the bottle to my nose to smell it, any trace of banana scent in the liquor was long gone. It now smelled just like paint thinner.

I immediately began coughing.

"If we are going to drink that, it'll need to be as shots with an immediate chaser." Billy said.

I stopped coughing long enough to grunt out, "Ya think?!"

Billy left the bedroom and returned with a 2-liter of soda from the fridge. With no shot glasses, we decided that we were just going to hit the bottle for a quick swig and then drink soda as quick as possible.

I remember that I was able pinpoint the track of the first swig, all the way down to my stomach before the burning sensation radiated out to my extremities.

After many horrible shots and many laughs, we found ourselves a little more than halfway into the bottle. Billy started slurring out how much he missed Aria and how he had been faithful while she was gone but, given how much they had sex before she left for school, he was miserable.

I found that pretty crazy, considering that he had so many girls prior to Aria who would gladly reunite for a "no strings attached" hookup. "He must really like Aria" I thought, before feeling what might be a small twinge of jealousy.

And remembering how on that sex tape that she couldn't blow him properly, maybe I could get him to admit it, and I'd feel a little less jealous right now.

I slurred out, "Well, how is she in bed?"

"Aria? She's great! She doesn't enjoy giving blowjobs as much as sex, but the sex is so good, I'm totally fine with it."

"Hah! She can't give a good blowjob..." I smugly thought to myself before my drunken mouth betrayed me, "She probably doesn't enjoy giving blowjobs because she can't handle that thick cock of yours."

"So you saw the video on my laptop, huh?"

I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or my embarrassment, but my face got real hot.

"Maybe." I sheepishly squeaked out.

"Don't worry, I don't really mind."

I guess he wouldn't. I wouldn't care about people watching if I had all of that going on too.

Then, he looked at me with a smile, "So, did you enjoy it?"

"It was fun to watch. You both are a very hot couple--"

"No..." Billy interrupted. "Did you ENJOY it?"

Again, my face went red hot.

"I didn't know how long you would be away so, no."

"Did you want to?"

I just smiled as I hit another swig of that horrible liquor without the soda chaser this time.

"I think I gotta break the seal." Billy said before getting up and going into the half bath that was connected to his bedroom. I didn't watch him walk in there, so I was immediately surprised with the very loud sound of urination. He had left the bathroom door open which I couldn't recall him ever doing before.

I sat there imagining what he looked like at that moment. Him standing there, his big, thick cock in hand, and a heavy stream of urination coming out of the end of it.

Then, I imagined myself kneeling in front of him while he pointed that heavy cock at me and urinated all over my face and into my open, hungry mouth.

I was snapped back to reality when I heard his stream of urine stop.

Then, after hearing him flush the toilet, he didn't immediately come back out of the bathroom. I looked over at the open bathroom door wondering if he was ok.

Then, I heard noises. At least, I thought I heard noises. I couldn't make out what they were, but I thought that they sounded a bit rhythmic.

"Is he stroking that big dick of his right now?" I thought. "Doesn't he know that I would gladly do that for him?"

I got up and kind of zig-zagged toward the open bathroom door and when I made it inside, I found Billy standing at the sink, fully dressed, with nothing of what I imagined taking place.

"Did I even hear those rhythmic noises I thought that I heard? How drunk am I?" I thought to myself before my drunken mouth betrayed me again, "I thought you were jerking off in here, and I was gonna say, "Don't do that, cause I would take care of it for you.""

Then, I stumbled back out the bedroom, and flopped on the bed.

My mind races. "Did I really just say that? Shit. I mean, I will... and I would, I would do anything and everything he wanted. I've never been fucked in my ass, but if he wanted it, I would surrender my anal virginity to him in a second."

After what felt like an eternity with my thoughts, Billy came out of the bathroom and walked straight to me before standing there with his hands on his hips, his crotch at my eye level, and said, "If you want it, you'll have to take it out."

I immediately slid off the bed and dropped to my knees on the floor in front of him. As I reached up and placed my hand on the zipper of his blue jeans, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. As I slid the zipper down, I could feel my heartbeat in my throat. By the time my hand was in his pants, trying to wrestle out that well hung and thick cock of his, I could only hear my heartbeat in my ears.

And now, here it was. Free from its confines, I was face to face with Billy's beautiful manhood, and I wasted no time in engulfing my now drooling mouth around it. It was so warm in my mouth and so soft, yet rigid, that I felt waves in my body whenever it slid in and out across my tongue.

As I continued to suck on Billy's cock, I recalled seeing that video of Aria doing the same. I was so jealous of her as I watched that video but, now that I was sharing in the pleasures of that same great cock, I realized that my jealousy may have caused me to judge her unfairly. Billy had a lot of cock to work with, and it was not as easy of a task as I thought.

Still, I happily sucked that cock into my mouth time and again while moving my head around like I had seen porn stars do.

Although, moving my head around might not have been the best idea with all of the alcohol on board, because I got really dizzy and started to fall back onto the floor. In the process of falling, I grabbed Billy's blue jean clad thighs and accidentally pulled him down to the floor with me.

I landed on my back with a thud, and when I opened my eyes, I saw Billy's heavy cock lightly swinging in front of my face and I knew that I immediately needed it back in my mouth.

As I picked my head up from the floor, I was treated to Billy's cock coming down and plunging into my mouth and pushing my head back down to the floor. Then, Billy began to fuck my mouth with long, careful strokes.

I was in complete ecstasy.

Not only was it amazing to be sucking on the cock of my best friend, but the fact that my head was being pinned down to the floor and my mouth was being used as a fuck hole, made me feel dirty and incredible at the same time.

At our new angle though, I found that it was near impossible to breathe and that Billy's cock was so thick that it was dangerously close to getting scraped by my back teeth.

But Billy was getting so into it now that he started doing some moaning, which I didn't want to stop. That's when I did my best to curl my tongue up on the sides in order to protect his precious cock head and continued to hold my breath for as long as I could so that he was able enjoy his new found fuck hole.

As he was plunging in and out, over and over, I knew with all of my being that there was no place on Earth that I would have rather been than right there, receiving Billy's cock, time and again, into the back of my throat.

When it came time that I absolutely needed to take a breath, I reached my right hand up and grabbed that rock hard fuck stick and pulled him out of my mouth except, as his weight came back down with one more thrust, the tip of my tongue wedged hard into the head of his cock.

As I accidentally, but forcefully, licked his piss slit, he let out an odd moan. It sounded like a moan you make when you are holding back on saying something, as he quickly backed his cock out of my mouth.

I tried to stick out my tongue and swirl it around his cock head, but he backed up even further as he asked, "Do you want me to cum?"

I was still holding his hot, rigid cock in my right hand, which was still too far away from my mouth's reach, when I replied, "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes." he replied, sounding a bit needy.

Was that odd moan back there one of disappointment? Did he need to cum and I stopped too soon? Aww, poor guy. I remembered him shooting his cum on Aria's face on that video, but I really wanted to taste his hot cum.

"Where do you want to cum?" I asked.

In a shaky voice, he said, "I don't know, I've never had you sucking my dick before."

I finally got my lips to the head of his dick when I demanded, "Give it to me. Please."

Immediately, Billy thrusts back into my mouth so fast and so deep, that I have to pull my right hand out of the way quickly as it's nearly pinned against my own face.

And after that one quick thrust, the pulsing of his cock begins.

"Wow, he really did need to--" I thought before I was interrupted by a flood of Billy's hot and creamy cum.

If I was in ecstasy before with my head being pinned down to the floor and my mouth being used by my best friend as a fuck hole, I was way beyond ecstasy now as my head was pinned to the floor and my throat was being used by my best friend as a cum dumpster.

It was load after load, like his hot cum was pouring onto the back of my tongue before sliding down to my throat where I happily swallowed every drop that he had to give me.

After Billy finished emptying his balls down into my stomach, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and flopped onto the floor next to me.

While listening to Billy's panting, I ran my tongue all around the inside of my mouth trying to make sure I got to taste every last drop of his cum.

Then, the next thing that I knew, it was morning.

The bedroom was lit up so bright, and with the terrible hangover from that disgusting liquor, the light felt like laser beams firing straight into my brain.

And, I remembered my asshole feeling... sore. Not like I had been fucked in it, although, how would I know? I guess I just imagined that for my first time getting fucked, I would've been left in a lot more pain. And, also, my hips hurt too. I probably squatted into a near split when I was on my knees sucking on Billy's cock.

Once I was able to regain some of my vision, I looked over and saw that Billy was still asleep beside me on the floor, his limp cock hanging out of his zipper.

He was in the exact same spot that I remembered him being in. Maybe I used the bathroom last night and my asshole is just burning a bit from the liquor. Ugh, that incredibly old liquor.

Just then, Billy stirs awake, and has the same reaction to the sunlight in his eyes as I did before he regained his vision and looked down at his exposed cock before looking over at me staring at his cock as well.

"You never did kiss it and put it back away last night", he said as he used his internal muscles to make his limp cock bounce up toward me once.

"Oh man, I so sorry."

I leaned over and covered Billy's amazing cock with soft kisses along the shaft and around the head. Nothing smelled different. I guess all that happened that night was all that happened.

As I got a bit lost in the kissing of Billy's cock, all I hoped was that he would get hard again and grab me by the head and impale my throat onto his cock, and give me a good morning throat fucking.

Sadly though, it stayed limp as I kissed it all over a few more times before I placed it back into his pants and carefully zipped up the zipper.

I truly felt grateful for the experience. With every small kiss, I showed my appreciation and love for his beautiful cock and I think he knew it.

And I'm glad that I got that sweet goodbye because that was the last time I got to see or feel Billy's cock. While we are still friends to this day, and still talk and text all the time, we've never spoken about that night since.

Thankfully, I still have my memories of that night. And now, if those memories ever fade, I'll also have this story to read when I want to revisit a night, and a cock, that I never want to forget.