All Comments on 'One Time with Billy'

by SidiWadia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Except for being drunk, I would to love to have something like this to happen to me! Great story!

Marshall52Marshall52over 1 year ago

A good story, but ending was too sudden. Wanted them to fuck/suck again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR story: 5.0 = 100% = A+!

If your BFF has a MAGNIFICENT XXXL dick,- you owe it to him, and to yourself, to ask for permission to WORSHIP his dick by sucking, kissing & licking it & do whatever it takes to pleasure that dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Two young guys discovering the joy of gay sex. In high school I found out that a younger guy (George) gave head to his friends. I had always wanted to give head; but, I was too worried to ask. One day while driving home from school in the rain I noticed George walking and stopped. "Hi, I'm Richard, our mothers know each other, want a ride home?' He replied, "Sure". We arirved at his home and he asked "Want to come in for a soda or something?" Guess he noticed the bulge in my pants. Within a few minutes he was on his knees and after I came, I said, "That was great, now I want to take care of you". I've been giving head ever since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSidiWadia@SidiWadia
I want to write stories for others to enjoy. And especially since all of my stories are based on true stories, I definitely love the thought of you using my sex tales for your pleasure!