One Tiny Problem Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey girls," I said. They stopped talking and I pointed over to the chair where Miles was settling himself down, carefully managing his towel around his waist. "You know the bartender, right? His name is Miles."

"Yeah," said one, immediately interested.

"Pretty hot, right?"

"Hell yeah," said the other. I had their attention.

"You want to help me fuck with him?"

The first girl's eyes went wide. "You're going to fuck him?"

"No. Well, maybe." I laughed, then smiled. "Later. What I meant was, can you help me in a game?"

"We didn't play the game."

"Not that game." It was really fucking loud in there with the music and the hooting over the public oral sex and people shouting. "A different game. I mean, he has this fantasy that he has a small dick."

"He has a small dick? No way. That's so sad." Their alcohol consumption and the noise in the room wasn't making this easy.

"No. Jesus. He has a good dick. He just wants to pretend he has a tiny dick."

"What? Why?" This was out of the realm of both of these college girls' experiences. They were really confused, but watched me to learn more. I had their interest. Talking about the bartender's dick must have been better than whatever small talk they had going on before I walked by.

"Just trust me. Here, come on." I walked back to Miles, hoping the girls couldn't resist that lead in. Miles was hot, sitting there in the chair watching me approach. His eyes went to the girls behind me, and I was surprised as I got to his chair that it was now a trio; the girls had picked up another friend on the way over.

"Girls, this is Miles."

"We know," said one, dreamily.

"He's got a problem. Look how hot he is sitting there."

"That's a problem?" the second girl asked.

"I don't think that's a problem at all," said the third girl, moving in closer. She was cute too, sporting a low-cut white southern-style blouse with the curves of bulging tits showing. Where do they make all these cute coeds in Louisiana? They were so perky and innocent but also ready to get down and fuck given the right situation.

"That's not the problem." Fuck, it was hard to communicate a complex thought at this party. "The problem is that this beautiful specimen of a man..." I put a hand on Miles' head and mussed his thick black hair, then let a finger drip across his high cheekbones to his chin; he watched me raptly, unsure where this thing was going. "Well, girls, the truth of the matter is... he has no dick."

"Julie!" Miles protested, and the girls all stared at me like I was insane.

I made a face wrinkling my nose and nodding knowingly. "Yup. It's true. Let me just double check." Miles tried to hold onto some dignity as my hand went under his towel and fished around. As I expected--hoped, rather--he had tucked his dick under his ass as I had instructed and all I could feel was the smooth skin of his pubic symphysis and upper thighs. The dick was long gone; it may as well have not existed. All was good so far in my plan, but I paused, wondering where to go from here.

The blouse girl with the bulging tits saved me. She was faster than the other two to catch on to what was going on. "No way. Let me see."

I bounced back into action. "That's going to cost you. You show my boy your titties and I'll let you feel for yourself."

She paused, looking between me and Miles, considering. "But he can't touch, right? We're just teasing this poor guy?" She had caught on well.

"Exactly. He's not allowed to touch."

"I only let guys with big dicks feel up my tits," she added, taunting him, as she looked around to see if anyone else at the party was watching; then leaned over him and flipped the top of her blouse down. Perky tits with solid dark pink nips popped out and his eyes went wide in surprise as they were thrust towards his face.

"Okay," I said. "Give me your hand." She felt around his empty waist under the towel.

"You're right. No dick!" she said with glee. "And he's such a good looking guy, too."

I looked at the other two girls, the ones I'd talked to first. I wasn't sure they had picked up on the role play. "You want a feel too? It will just cost your tits." They looked at each other, unsure how to react to this strange situation they found themselves in.

"Sure, what the fuck," said one of them, pulling up her T-shirt and popping a big tit out from under her white cotton bra. She had a huge areola and shaped her breast in her hand to aim it at Miles. "There. Let me feel this dick."

The light dawned for her after she checked him out. He squirmed under her examination. "Oh, I get it. Yeah, no dick."

"Thanks, girls. I'll take it from here."

The original one with the blouse and tits laughed and grabbed the others to go back to the oral sex line, while I swung around and put myself right down into Miles' lap. I hoped the blanket would cover up what I wanted to do next, which was to shimmy out of Mary Sue's sweatpants. It was convenient that she hadn't given me panties. I got them as far as my knees and couldn't figure out how to finish taking them off, so I just left them there and rolled myself around on him.

"I want to see you get hard for me now," I teased, grinding my ass around like a cheap lap dancer.

"But, Julie, I'm stuck here--" He was sitting on his dick. How uncomfortable could I make him if he got a boner in that position?

"I don't feel a dick."

"Well, of course not." He laughed. "Julie, I'm going to have a medical problem soon if you don't let me loose."

"Medical problem, hmm," I said vaguely.

"Wait--that guy called you 'doc.' Are you a doctor?"

"That's for my little boy to find out."

"Fuck. That's hot."

"Have you been good enough to come out and play."

"Hell yeah. Let me loose!"

I craned my head to give him a kiss on the cheek and let him enjoy the feeling of inadequacy a few more moments before sitting up and fishing his dick out from between his legs. It was like pulling a stick up out of the mud.

"Ahhhh, fuuuck. I never thought that would feel so good just to be free."

"I'll let you stick it in under one condition."

"Anything."

"You have to please me. I'm horny as hell."

"I have gathered that. Ha ha, fuck, Julie. You really turn me on."

"Okay, here we go." I guided his cock up into me. My God but it felt so good. I leaned back and put my full weight into his lap. I was already so wet we didn't need a lube; he just slipped in. This was complete heaven--more than the closet heaven game by a lot--and worth the wait of months. I closed my eyes and just let the sensations of a cock filling me up wash over me like a drug. But as good as it felt, I wasn't going to let him have anything for free.

"Are you in?" I asked him innocently.

"Julie, come on. Of course I'm in. You feel great."

"Wait, I'm not sure." I was acting this well, feigning concern and putting my hand down there. I lifted my body weight up and fished his dick out of my pussy and then wagged it around like I wasn't sure what to do with it. I put it back inside me.

"Yeah I guess you are in. I just didn't feel it."

"Fuck--"

I leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Well, since you can't fuck me properly, you'd better just use your fingers. To please me. Do it now."

He went into action. Under that blanket he and I writhed around, me trying to be careful not to give his dick too much friction. It was critical that he be denied an orgasm. And he worked hard to impress me with his skills. He was pretty good; good enough to bring me all the way there. I saw a few people eye us, but there was enough shit going on by now at the party that it wasn't very special that two people were fooling around and nobody cared.

"Come on, honey," I badgered him. "Take me all the way."

He started pumping up into me with his dick. It felt great, but I knew just a few more thrusts and he would be done. I couldn't have that.

"No, Miles. You don't deserve to cum inside me. You've got to earn that. Fingers only."

This caused him to stop moving entirely. Maybe I was too harsh and hurt his feelings. But dammit, he was going to be denied. This was the game he wanted.

Slowly his fingers started in again on me and I closed my eyes as my sensations returned. This time he kept his dick still like a good boy and I tried hard not to grind around on him; after another minute I came, shaking in his lap. That was worth the price of admission. I sank back into him, in no hurry now. But I knew he was dying to get off himself.

"You want to find a bedroom, Mr. Bartender?"

"Fuck, yeah."

I pulled my sweats back up to cover my very satisfied pussy not to mention my naked ass and climbed off him. He stood up, clutching the blanket around his waist. We made our way to the hallway and after one failed attempt found what we wanted, a quiet room with an open bed. As he leaned onto the bed I took up a position behind him.

"You want to see how the doctor handles little boys?"

"Yeah...?" he said, excited but unsure, talking towards the bed as he lowered himself. "Julie, are you really a doctor?"

"Sure as shit. I really am."

"Fucking-A. I never would have guessed."

"No? Bend over there, yeah like that. I like to get my boys naked first. Then I need to check them out."

"Mmmm," he moaned as I raised his ass for better access and fingered up into his butt crack. I reached around him to pull on his dick a few times. Yep, nice and hard, but I didn't want to give him a handjob. "Julie..."

"That's doctor, to you," I said sharply.

"Doctor--" he corrected himself.

"Little boys don't have the right to fuck a real woman. But if they are very good I will give them some pleasure. Like this."

I started with a pinky and wormed it around his asshole. I didn't have the chance to grab lube so I just spit into his open butt crack. It was good enough.

"Uhhhh..." he groaned as I switched to a bigger finger and pushed it further. I bounced his testicles with the other hand--they had a good weight to them. I let his dick just swing free out front. The less attention it got the better for his cum denial.

"Good boy."

"Can we... can we have sex? I mean..." he struggled to express his desires while I explored his anus. I knew what he was trying to say, which was the most basic of human male desires: can I fuck you properly with my dick?

"No, no. You have not earned that." The whole time talking to him I was pulsing my finger in and out of his asshole and bouncing his balls. I thought he was getting closer and I wanted him to get it off in this humiliating position. "Did you see Bo's dick? That's nine inches of pleasure. I would have sex with that, for example."

"Oh, God--"

"But you're just a little boy. This is the way I pleasure little boys."

"Uhhh--"

"I put their little naked ass up in the air. Spank it. Then I let them hold their peepee over the bed."

"Oh, fuck..."

"Good little boy. Yes, stick it out like that. Over the bed."

He was getting almost there, his hips grinding around under my hands, his dick ineffectual, sticking out ridiculously in the air in front of him. It was like it was searching for a pussy anywhere but unable to find a target. He tried to bend down to rub in on the bedspread. He was dying for some friction, any kind of friction, to bring him all the way to release.

'No, no. Up you go. Little peepees have to stay up in the air. They're not allowed to touch anything."

"Fuck--Julie! Oooooh--" He blasted his ejaculation in mid-air and the stream shot all over the bed, his body shaking as he collapsed down, spent.

"Oh my God, girl. Where did you learn to do that?"

I let my own body weight sink down on top of him, kissing him on the ears and neck. "Pretty hot, huh!" I teased, more gently now.

"Oh my God, you have no idea! I've fantasized about that for years but never tried it for real. Oh. My. God." He was still processing the emotions rolling over him and his spent dick.

He rolled over and I tumbled down next to him, laughing. He petted my hair affectionately and I ran the back of my fingernails up and down on his chest.

"It's been quite a party," I said, and smiled.

"Julie, tell me, honest. Are you really a doctor?"

"Yep. And the kicker is that I work at that high school. Mary Sue's."

"Jesus. The people at this party? They are your... patients?"

"A few."

"Wow." He tried to reconcile the conflict that I'd been feeling all night. "I guess you are entitled to your personal life, though. No need to be weird about it."

"True. It's been pretty weird, though."

"Can we fuck some more? I mean regular like? Not right now but in a little bit."

"Yeah," I giggled. "Bring it on, bartender man."