One Tiny Problem Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miles! That was a toast for us girls!" I protested. "Go back to your football and your big boob fascination and your frat or whatever," I teased and hit him on the shoulder.

While we'd been talking I had been sliding closer to him--and him to me--and my hand was wandering down his back into his Bermudas and between his legs. I wanted to grab his dick while he was working the bar, if I could do it without getting caught. It was a sudden need to catch a dick, as they say, but I didn't know if I could reach all the way under there without it being obvious to Shannon and the others. It was kinda hot though. Maybe Mary Sue would be a role model and I could get into this domme stuff for real.

Just as I was working my way past his balls and fishing for the base of his shaft, Michelle burst into the kitchen and everybody turned to look, including Shannon.

"Guys guys guys!" She interrupted all of the room's conversations. This seemed to be her MO. "We're playing now! In the living room. Everybody to the living room!"

I crouched a bit to get my fingers around the base of Miles' cock, and pinched it. He was partially hard already. I wiggled the shaft back and forth and whispered in his ear. God, that felt good. "How's the little peepee?" I whispered in his ear.

His eyes signaled panic and darted around the room scanning for who was watching us. "Shh! Julie, the fuck--"

"Nobody will know. It's our secret," I said.

He stared at me while I held onto his dick. I liked this position of control and confidence. It wasn't like me. It was his fault, though. Without those Blue Hawaiians he concocted I wouldn't have had the nerve to do half the shit I was doing. I would have been standing against the wall making small talk with the flat-chested Shannon. We would have made a suitable pair of women that couldn't get guys due to our lack of the mammary glands it seemed required to catch a dick.

Michelle walked over to our "bar" and I released my hold on Miles' penile department, reluctantly. She pointed to the kitchen sink behind us. I was surprised and displeased to have attracted this special attention. I would have preferred to have been left alone with my new man-boy so that I could play games with the dick that I would tell him was too small--but at the same time sliding it nicely up into my pussy.

"We need dishtowels," she said. "All of them. There... and there. Yeah, grab all of those."

I was confused and annoyed at this change of my evening's plans. But Miles shrugged and we didn't seem to have a choice to do other than what she asked, following the whole crowd out through that archway back to the main house. We were the last ones to go.

The living room was packed. Michelle had gathered about half a dozen guys in a line across the front of the room. They stood there looking nervous at the growing number of faces watching them eagerly--most of them girls. The few scattered boys among them were being rounded up like cattle to join their unfortunate brethren at the front.

I stole a kiss from Miles' neck. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered.

Just then a boy tried to leave the line and get out the front door was caught by Michelle and a couple other motivated girls and dragged back into line.

"I don't think I have a choice," he whispered back, returning the kiss on my cheek. "Just stay close to me."

"You bet your ass I will." I wasn't going to let this guy get away.

He joined the end of the man-line nearest the front door--right next to Bo in fact, who I gave a small nod to and he returned the acknowledgement in a friendly way. Down at the other end, near the bathroom and back hallway, Jake was next to Mary Sue. He hadn't joined the line but was standing hesitantly; she looked stern as hell, pointing to him to join in. Poor Jake. If this game had the exposure I expected then he was going to be in for quite an experience here with his panties and chastity belt in front of this crowd. I recognized a few other faces here and there. Shannon was also down near Jake watching the proceedings quietly.

"There we go," Michelle said, directing the stragglers into place. "Make just one line, right down here."

"Let's strip these boys!" one girl shouted from the crowd.

Shouts of "Whooo!" came from a couple more girls.

"I wanna see some cock!"

Some of the guys looked nervous, glancing from one to another, wondering what they were in for. Some like Bo stood there comfortably in front of the crowd, enjoying the attention of all these girls on them. I'd enjoy seeing what exactly he had down there, after all the build up from Mary Sue and Jake.

I have to admit, it was hot seeing all the guys in this line up, like some sort of initiation or hazing ritual. Or a military inspection. I was as horny as these excited younger women. The tingles ran down my spine as I watched all these cute boys standing patiently, preparing for whatever Michelle had planned for them.

"Guys guys guys," she came again, which was ironically directed at the girls this time. "Now, now! This is a wholesome game," she teased. "We're not going to make these fine gentlemen get butt naked in front of us. No--" There were hoots and hollers of protest from the girls at that. "But we are going to make them play a game for us."

Miles was stoic, waiting for more instructions and watching me more than Michelle's antics. I liked that. He looked so fine standing there and I would have picked him over any other guy in that line, any day. I was so pleased that I had my own man to help me make sense of this party, to focus my attention and let me ignore the bullshit. The drinks and the games would have been mildly fun on their own, but having Miles notice and care about me was a thrill I didn't expect and was grateful for.

At the other end of the line up Mary Sue continued her cajoling; whispering in Jake's ear and urging him into formation. Their body language signaled tension. Maybe the part about not having to be naked convinced him to overcome his objections and do as he was told. He stumbled into place unhappily and stared sullenly out to the crowd.

Michelle walked the line getting them all into place and spaced out evenly and then she got to Jake, taking a long look, appreciatively--and with some thirst--at his well-cut athletic figure. If only she knew what was underneath. You got your nine inches back up here ready for you, I wanted to shout--but she left our little dick boy alone and turned in a quick about face and returned to the center.

"Pants come off, boys. Let's see those skivvies." There was more noise and calling from the girls in response to this good news. The guys stood, unsure. Nobody wanted to take that first move to get the others going--in that way everybody hesitates wanting somebody else to take the risk before they put their own neck on the line--establishing that yes, in fact they were all going to disrobe.

Michelle continued, "Let's go, guys. It's a fun game. Man up. We're not going to see your naked dicks, don't worry."

The guys started pulling off their jeans and cargo pants. Miles looked at me and shrugged, taking his Bermuda shorts off in one motion; then he stood there in his boxers looking so cute and vulnerable. I smiled encouragement. Bo next to us dropped trou without complaint. If you've got a big dick, a show-your-dick game is not something to have any worries about, I guess.

I couldn't see what was happening to Jake way down there at his end but I didn't think he had moved to undress yet. I knew very well why--it had to do with a pair of slutty pink panties and a chastity belt that he would have been petrified to show all of his high school friends gathered at the party. But Mary Sue wasn't there to force him, and maybe I was glad--she had left him and was making her way towards the middle of the room. Towards me, even? She had that look when she caught my eye.

Michelle continued her instructions to the group. "Each guy needs a honey. Let's go. You first," she said, pointing at Miles. A whole bunch of girls' hands went up for him eagerly including mine once I realized this was a bidding process, but he looked squarely at me and pointed.

Michelle said, laughing, "You go, girl! Got to be the honey the guy wants--you will see why next!" and I took a step towards him. He is my guy, bitches, I thought, in a sudden competitive rush of emotion. Nobody is taking this hot LSU bartender dick from me tonight, goddammit.

Next, Michelle gave Bo a kiss on the lips to settle that she was taking him, as I'm sure everyone expected, then she moved on down the line finding a girl for each guy. It took a little while. Mary Sue appeared suddenly in front of me. I didn't think she'd have fought her way over to me so fast. She leaned towards my ear.

"Quick! Those three guys in the middle. They're all wrestlers. Which one has the biggest dick?"

I tried to see what she meant but shrugged. "What? Who?"

"Come on--you saw them all naked. Which one?" The request was urgent; but I had no memory of what guy had what kind of equipment and to be honest I didn't really care that much. Mary Sue seemed a little too desperate.

"What about Jake? You aren't going to pick him?"

"No. I need a dick. Which one, Julie? C'mon!"

"I don't know. What about that shirtless guy; I can see the bulge in his shorts from here." I laughed trying to lighten her mood; it was a spur-of-the-moment comment by me, in jest. I meant this mini-Jason-Momoa guy down by Jake's end of the line--like a sort of 75% scaled version--that same Pacific Islander look and muscly as hell, stripped to just his colorful boxers, but of course not as huge as the real Aquaman. He was ripped and tanned and probably was packing the thick dick that Mary Sue craved.

"Fucking-A!" she said enthusiastically when she picked him out. "Julie! You want me to fuck that guy? You little slut!"

"I didn't say fuck him! Mary Sue!" But she was already off to try to pair up. What the hell was going on? Maybe she had gotten ahead of me on the drinks. I wondered what I got her started on.

Miles had been watching our interchange, not hearing what was said--at least I hoped not. I might have said that last line too loudly. He had a look of puzzled amusement on his face. "I'll tell you later," was all I could manage, as I watched her work her way into the mix and to my surprise get the Islander guy away from the other girls.

Well, props to her tits is what I credited. Big strong guys tend to go for that. He was an older guy--older than the high schoolers, I mean--must have been in college or just past. And an athlete of some kind like football or at least a weightlifter. His face was too brutish for me but he sure had a big body and was hot in a raw sexual-power way if that's what you were into.

Was she really going to fuck that guy? My first thought is that she would have her hands--and pussy--full if she really did. And I felt a little sad if Jake was to be left entirely out of it. He was a good boy. Lacking in the dick department but a good boy anyway. Did he deserve to be made a cuckold? What would he do if he knew Mary Sue was getting fucked by a big college meatstick and he was left on the sidelines?

Well, I had enough of that and turned my attention back to my own guy. Cute as hell standing there, watching me, waiting for what was next. But I couldn't resist fucking with him a little. I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, then to whisper.

"The guy next to you. Bo is his name. Nine inch dick."

"No shit?" he whispered back, his face showing concern. "How do you know that?"

"Mary Sue told me. Used to date him."

"For real?"

"Yep. That's what I call a man's cock." I wiggled my eyebrows and put a hand down over his crotch, touching down gently. "What you got, huh?"

"Jesus... Julie," he said as his face went red. I knew his dick wasn't really that small, and he knew that I knew that--at least his brain did--but any evidence to the contrary was useful to help me tease him. I wanted to give him this alternate reality to fantasize about; that his little peepee wasn't going to be enough for me. It was kinda hot in a weird way, I had to admit. Maybe I was becoming a Mary Sue. At least I wouldn't make this a boring night for Miles.

By then each of the guys had been paired off with a girl. Shannon surprised me by coming to life out of the crowd to join Jake. Well! That was cool, actually. Good for her. Tiny tits, tiny dick, I thought, and realized maybe--what the fuck--they could be good together. As long as Mary Sue was going to abandon Jake, let him play around with another girl. She still looked unhappy in general with the party but was watching Jake closely. He was a good looking guy if you didn't try to dig for oil below the surface.

Michelle handed out the dish towels, one to each girl, taking one for herself and kneeling down before Bo. "Around it goes, girls! Then get off those boxers!"

At this, there was both excited hooting from the girls and complaining from the guys who felt they'd been given a bait and switch.

"Relax, guys. You aren't going to show your dicks. Pull them down, girls!"

I tied the dish towel around Miles in a simple knot by his about-to-be-naked ass and slid his undies down under the cover; they fell to his ankles and I straightened the towel, slipping a hand under there to feel his dick. Oh, it felt good to grab that sucker and I started getting him hard--would he be able to get an erection in front of this crowd, even covered up by the towel? I was going to find out.

I was under the illusion that I was having my little fun in secret but I was wrong.

"That's it!" said Michelle loudly, watching me and pointing. "What's your name, honey?"

I was surprised to be singled out in front of everybody and tried to repositioned my hands somewhere less noticeable on Miles' waist--less noticeable than hanging onto his dick under that towel, I mean.

"I'm Julie," I said softly.

Michelle had a certain power and intensity to her the way she held the attention of the crowd and how she interacted with me, and I now understood what Mary Sue had said earlier about not wanting to piss Michelle off--by not cheating on Jake with Bo--and even that she was a little scared of her. I hoped I hadn't run afoul of her in the game, but it turned out not. She turned to the crowd.

"Julie's got the right fucking idea. She's not afraid to go for it!" I breathed relief that I wasn't going to be in the crosshairs of her laser. "Girls, get your hands under there and grab your guy. Let's get 'em excited! Use encouragement of any kind. Tits! Or show 'em your round asses!" She was in her element, running the show, and took a swig of beer that she had parked on the lamp table before crouching down to resume her attention on big-dicked Bo.

The girls did as Michelle instructed and I saw a few towels starting to rise up as the guys developed their boners at different speeds, all down the line--it was a pretty funny sight, actually. Except for Jake of course. A visible boner was going to be out of his league even without the chastity belt pinning down his poor little dick. Mary Sue was going at it with her man from Tonga or Samoa or Fiji or whatever.

But I was too busy working on my own guy to worry about them. Also, Bo next to us had popped his towel already just about straight out towards Michelle's face which was another distraction. Jesus. Miles was staring at it, impressed and intimidated. I caught his eyes and tried to indicate with a smug nod that I noticed Bo's dick and approved. Miles just shook his head and looked back into the air while I fondled his balls.

Michelle was standing up again, meeting with each girl to give them something.

"You got your babes, girls. Now here are your Lincolns. Babe Lincoln!" She was very pleased with herself and hopped away from Bo to go down the line, leaving us with Bo's huge dish towel triangle. I looked at the short stack of pennies she had placed into my hand.

"Stack those Lincolns on there!" she called out to the crowd.

"What?" I said this first to Miles who was just as confused as me and then to the girl working on the dick of the next guy down the line from Bo. I didn't get it.

"You balance the pennies on his dick, silly!" That girl said and laughed. "It's a contest. Who can stack the most pennies on her guy's dick."

Oh my God, I thought, shaking my head. What a night. First Mary Sue's tiny dick games with Jake, then seven minutes in heaven and now I'm stacking coins on dicks. Well, one dick. One very good looking hot dick. Miles had his eyes closed. I had another brainstorm, and leaned up to his ear.

"Did you hear? I have to balance the pennies on you."

"I heard," he said, emotionless, still leaning his head back. I tried putting a penny on but it slid off immediately. The towel was just too slippery and Miles wasn't holding still.

"This won't work," I said, pausing for effect. "It's too small." I waited for a reaction but didn't get one. "I'm going to have to tell Michelle."

"Oh fuck, no," he said popping his eyes open and looking at me.

"You're too small," I said louder, pretending I didn't hear him.

"Jesus, Julie!" He looked in panic to see who would have heard me.

Michelle reappeared then and knelt down by Bo, eager to catch up in the game. She had Bo's whole platform as big as a fucking train station there in front of her face and was likely going to win it if she could just toss the pennies on it in time.

"Michelle--" I said loudly, pointing to Miles' towel-boner. "They don't fit. It's not big enough."

She laughed at that, looking down at Miles who actually had a pretty sizable erection. But nothing like Bo's. Oh, she laughed--she was proud of her man. "You have to do the best you can, girl. Work with what you got! Not everybody has this," she added, pointing to Bo's towel.

Miles kept his eyes shut during this entire exchange, turning red.

Then the girl on the other side of Michelle cursed as her pennies kept slipping and in frustration yanked the towel off her guy. The guy's dick sprung up into her face invitingly, rock hard, and her mouth went over it in one smooth motion--then right at that moment the overhead lights went out and the music cranked up loud. Cheers went up as things shifted gears fast into a sex party. Other girls saw what that first girl had done and soon there were a whole bunch of pretty coeds with mouthfuls of cock down the line.

Bo had his arms crossed above his head, thrusting his pelvis forward, enjoying Michelle's oral attention on the tip of his big naked cock. He had a big fat smile. "'Sup Doc. You like our party now, huh?"

Miles and I watched all this in the dim light, his dick still hidden by the towel but his erection fading. "What did you have in mind for me?" He leaned in to ask, trying to make himself heard above the party noise.

Down the line kneeling girls moved their heads back and forth in front of their guys, one gagging as her head was held into his groin. "Not that..." I said, rolling my eyes. I scanned the room and found what I was looking for--and leaned closer to Miles to give him his marching orders.

"That chair in the corner. Go there and I'll be there in a moment."

His state of undress caught his attention. "Can I put on my pants?"

I stepped back and took in his image slowly, head to foot. The little towel look was kind of cute with the outline of his dick visible aimed out towards me. "Nope," I said, shaking my head. "In fact... when you sit down tuck your little dick under your ass."

His eyebrows went up as he processed that. "Okay..." he agreed submissively and off he went, holding the hand towel around his front but flashing a naked ass.

I made a line for a blanket I saw on the couch. That was going to be for what I wanted to do next. But as I passed two girls I had an idea.