One Tiny Problem Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For real?" I said. I had heard of this thing in movies and maybe a book or two but never been to a party where it was actually played. No shit. "There's some people in there now?"

"Yep," he said. "It's Arjun and... Donna, I think? Kind of a big girl. Big--" he started to make that universal big tits gesture with his hands--frat boy instincts are hard to suppress--but then became contrite fast when he remembered who he was talking to. "Sorry. I've had a little too much to drink; please excuse me. I'm Miles. I go to LSU."

"Julie."

This was the kind of guy I yearned for! I tried giving him a flirty smile but I was well out of practice. Having spent a few weeks with a bunch of naked dicks doesn't count when you're a doctor, even if you've taken a few liberties; and I desperately needed to brush up on my party skills if I was going to get what I wanted. That got me thinking what he was packing under those Bermuda shorts. Could this guy have the equipment I was looking for? I hadn't been so horny in... forever, that I could remember.

The girl crouching at the pantry door glared back to the room, scolding. "Hush, guys. I can't hear anything!" The group gathered closer to the secret closet in a bit of a drunken-mob way. I'm not sure exactly what they were listening for. Fucking sounds? Like would the girl be moaning and shit? Was lucky Arjun getting a faceful of Donna's big tits while he stuck a dick into her? Could they really get all that done in a closet in just seven minutes?

Miles smiled at the silly behavior of the teens and shrugged, leaning towards me. He had a nice earthy smell; a cologne probably mixed with a bit of sweat from making drinks all night for people. I remembered Mary Sue had said he was from LSU, maybe even my age, and was proud of his bartending skills. "Can I get you something?" he asked quietly.

"Oh my God. Yes! I've been trying for an hour to get another Blue Hawaiian. That would be awesome. That first one--" I gushed. "It was so perfect; it hit the spot. It's been a rough night."

His face lit up. "So you're the Hawaiian girl! Mary Sue's friend?" But then with curiosity and concern, "Rough night?"

"Well I guess more just... unusual." He listened to me while he worked away gathering ice and other ingredients in the blender. "So that's the blue stuff!" I declared as I watched him mix it in. Beautiful, strong forearms working in front of me. I could just sit there on the bar stool and take that in for a while. Maybe I would. He could be the big dick that I had been searching for since I came to this town.

"Yep," he said as he flipped on the blender. "Hey, Mary Sue's guy--I forgot his name. He was okay, right? Do you know?"

"Jake. He's fine. A little woozy. But seems to have made a full recovery."

"Cool. He hit his head real hard somebody said. I didn't see how it happened but everything shut down for a while and I thought maybe the party was over. Mary Sue was afraid the cops were going to come."

"How do you know her? Mary Sue."

"A friend at Alpha Phi. She went to Bergen. Bergen... whatever; the high school--Mary Sue is a senior there."

"Harris," I said.

"What?"

"Bergen Harris. That's the high school."

"Oh yeah. Anyway, this girl, her name is Amelia. She's... " he looked around the kitchen and peeked out the archway. "Well, she's around somewhere. I'll introduce you later."

I almost wanted to talk more about the high school but decided to leave it. The less connection I made to my role as the school doctor the better for my chances tonight with this gorgeous hunk of a guy.

"Oh my God!" the girl crouched at the closet door erupted. "I think they're fucking! That definitely sounded like fucking."

"Time!" The beautiful flat-chested girl yelled out. Did I sense relief? What was going on there?

Two drunk teens fell out of the closet when the door was yanked open. The girl was indeed large chested and she was still tucking her shirt back into place awkwardly when they tumbled out. It was pretty certain that Arjun was at least getting some titty action during his seven minutes of heaven. It was hard to tell how much exactly but he was smiling. Donna looked chagrined at seeing the whole group watching her put herself back together, obviously aware that things had been happening. This was the whole point of the game, as I understood it, the embarrassment of having been caught in the act.

"Pretty fucking nice!" someone said.

"Wow. Arjun, my maaaan" another one added enthusiastically. And there was more chatter.

"Who's next?"

"Hey you two." This was said in our direction. "It looks like you got something going on over there. Miles, take your new lady into the closet for your seven. You haven't gone yet!"

Miles looked embarrassed to be called out. He placed the finished drink on the counter in front of me and I picked it up eagerly, taking a big slurp and giving him a nod of thanks. "Guys..." he protested, looking at me for support, or any kind of signal.

"At least introduce your new friend."

"Okay. Everybody, this is Julie, Mary Sue's friend. She's here to enjoy the party. I'm not sure she wants to be stuffed into a closet for your game."

"I've never played before," I said factually, taking another big drink of the blue devil. It would be kind of fun to be talked into this, I thought. I tried to appear neutral so I didn't come off too slutty to Miles.

"Come on, Miles. You're too hot to just be bartending all night!"

"Get in here with your new girl."

The girl nearest me said quietly as an aside, nice-like in a reassuring way, "We play by the rules here. Nothing happens that you don't want."

What do I want? I want to get fucked by a big dick, I thought, smiling to myself. I had been teased for an hour by Jake's little dickie--what was effectively a man's clitoris. Nothing there. But a big dick to grab hold of and fuck me deep would be just what I needed for a happy conclusion to the night.

"Yeah, you can just sit in there and talk."

"With Miles, no fucking way I'd just talk!" another girl said, with other voices chiming in.

"Come on, you two. It's a party."

"Go for it."

"Yeah, have some fun."

"Seven minutes in heaven."

Miles looked at me. I shrugged and flashed him an encouraging smile. "Okay," he said, laughing. "Just to satisfy you fucks. Come on, Julie. If you want to, I mean."

"Shannon, set the timer," someone yelled out to the beautiful chestless girl still sitting at the table. She stayed still, just watching all of us quietly, then pulled her phone out and swiped on the screen.

It was tight quarters but someone put a crate in there big enough to sit on; so at least one person could fit comfortably. Miles was first in and lowered himself down, turning around, and I squeezed in next to him standing as they closed the door behind us. It went dark and we heard gushing outside as they hooted about our secret little sexy time together. I shook my head in wonder that I was finally playing this game in my life. And with a cute guy. It did feel like high school. But more fun.

"You can sit on my lap," he whispered. "If you want to," he added, not wanting to overstep. "I'll behave."

"It's okay; I can stand," I said by reflex, kicking myself as soon as I said it. Why the fuck didn't I accept his offer?

"Sure." He seemed eager to respect my boundaries. Boundaries that I hadn't intended to signal that hard. Shit.

We were silent for a few moments, both trying to gauge the situation and not say something wrong to ruin things.

"Are you at LSU?" he asked finally.

"No, I'm... I'm working. Done with school. I had enough of that."

"Ah. Working. Wow. Cool."

We went quiet again.

I wanted to say, can I reach my hand into your pants and feel what a real, hard dick is like? I didn't want this seven minutes to go by with us just sitting there both too lame to try anything. But what I said instead was, "I should have brought that Hawaiian in here."

He laughed. Then I was glad when he broke the ice. "Well, we're stuck in here. If you want to have a seat and give me a little kiss I would love it. That would be awesome. But you don't have to."

"Hell yes!" I said, making sure I wasn't too hesitant this time. I didn't want to be a slut but I also didn't want to be like some prudish girl. That wasn't going to get me dick. So I plunked myself down on him and found his face. We kissed. It was gentle; he didn't even stick his tongue into me. He pulled back and ran a finger across my bangs. It was a surprising move, full of respect. Respect is great and all, don't get me wrong. But there is also a time for a good hard fucking.

"Tell me why it's been a rough night. What you said before." Then he added, "If you want to."

Fuck. No reaching in for a dick grab yet. He wanted to do psychology 101 instead. Should I tell him about Jake, I wondered? Why not? We weren't going to actually fuck in here anyway with the whole group ready to pop open the door at an unexpected moment. Once I cooled my jets I found myself eager to talk to someone besides Mary Sue about the whole thing.

"Okay," I plunged in. "Do you know this thing about guys who kink on having a small dick. It's weird, right? The girl tells them how tiny they are, and they get off on that? Like 'where is your dick?' and things like that?" I laughed. "Have you ever heard of that? Oh my God."

He was quiet. Then, "Can I tell you something?"

With that one phrase suddenly my vision of getting fucked by a huge penis and writhing on the bed in pleasure was completely dashed. Black clouds loomed towards me.

"Okay--"

"If I tell you, you can't tell anybody."

The clouds loomed closer, and darker. Fuck fuck fuck. I despaired. It couldn't possibly be the case that the two guys I happened to find on a Saturday night--my party night, the one time I could let loose and just fuck around a little--that those two guys had the two smallest dicks in Baton Rouge? Could it? Could I possibly be that un-fucking-lucky?

"Miles, I don't know anybody here, except Mary Sue. Your secrets are safe."

"Well, okay... Actually... I have that kink. The one you are talking about."

The black clouds came right over my head and completely shut out the light. I was suffocating.

"Miles, really? You do?" I questioned, hanging onto a thread of hope that I had somehow misunderstood. I tried to control the disappointment in my voice.

"Yeah. Sorry, is it weird? Like you said? I don't want it to be a turn off. You're very attractive to me."

I didn't answer. I didn't know how to answer because I hadn't yet processed all that I had done and felt that evening with Mary Sue and Jake. It was more of a joke for me than anything sexual to look at a small dick, yet the experience of domming had been arousing in an unexpected and strange way. I might even grow to like it. But not having a real dick to fill me up and satisfy me. Fuck... fuck. That was giving up a lot. Was I destined to be another frustrated Mary Sue always longing for a pussy pounding?

He didn't say anything--he might have felt that he had fucked up his chances with me by his confession--so after a moment I pulled his face to mine and kissed him again. He liked that.

"We have a few more minutes, right?" I asked.

"Well, that's the whole trick about the game. We're not supposed to know exactly so that the door will pop open and everybody will go like, caught you fuckers! But yeah, I think we have a little time."

I needed to move fast for two reasons: to do it while we had time in the game, and second before I lost my courage to face yet another tiny dicklette tonight. Let's just find out what we got going on; I steeled myself.

I kissed him and my hand wandered to his lap, shifting my position so I could get under the waistband of his shorts. He grunted with pleasure so I continued. Consent matters, I was well aware, especially now that this was the year 2022, but a grunt was good enough for a "yes" as far as this guy was concerned.

I felt further and began to feel the shaft of a rising... big cock! Holy fuck! It wasn't enormous but this thing was meaty. I had to think fast. He said he was an SPH fan, the small dick humiliation. Then I realized, this kink didn't actually require a small dick. It was purely about being told you were insufficient; feeling shamed. I sighed in relief. Maybe this would be my big dick for the night after all.

Well, I thought, Mr. Miles, the LSU bartender. If you've got the kink, let's do this thing. You picked the right girl for the night. I was primed with a few lessons from a certified master. This would be your lucky day.

I felt around his groin checking out his whole package of dick and balls and let out a derisive chuckle. "Wait. This is all you got?"

"What...?" He was majorly confused.

I held his full cock now which was rising up in response to my touch. The whole shaft was in my hand, my fingers wrapped around it. Fuck, this would feel good inside my pussy. I loved its heft.

"Your dick. I see what you mean about the small penis thing. It's kinda lacking."

"Julie. Fuck... wait, for real?"

You wanted to play. Let's play.

"You know, Miles. It's a shame. You were so manly at the bar, making my drink. To be honest, I was sitting there thinking yes, this guy could be my big fuck tonight." I squeezed his dick. "This is the guy that could fill up my pussy and just absolutely pound me until I begged for mercy."

"Oh God. Julie!" His dick throbbed with the excitement that ran through his body at my shaming him.

"But now I see you've got almost nothing down here. I wanted a big dick but if you fucked me tonight I'm not even sure I'd notice it."

"Julie... Oh my fucking God. You are serious!" He was panting, he was so turned on. I played it for real. But then I was afraid he would cum on me and I didn't want the third dude's orgasm of my night to come and go--cum and go--without involving my pussy. So I pulled out of there and straightened up his pants.

He sat almost shaking, holding his head in his hands. "Fucking-A, that was hot!" This was whispered into my ear, breathless. Maybe he didn't have girls who indulged him like this; it seemed to have touched him deeply.

And our stopping was just in time because the door was yanked open and the crowd outside shouted in excitement.

"Times up, lover boy!"

"They do anything?"

"What's going on in there!"

"Let's see those hands."

"Welcome to party-land, Julie!"

"Heaven, man. Heaven."

We clambered out of there awkwardly in the obligatory shame of the game and Miles made a beeline back to his position of safety at the kitchen-turned-bar. I followed him, continuing around to his side of the counter this time. We didn't talk. He busied himself organizing his counter with the glasses and steel mixers and alcohol bottles and such. I watched quietly, wanting to kiss his neck and pet him but also knowing that I should give some time before I jumped into action again. The penis grab was forward enough.

The girl from the drinking game--Jenga I suddenly remembered, that was the name of the thing with the blocks--she came up to the "customer" side of the counter and looked at us. She was a special beauty as I had noticed before and I probably stared at her too openly as I sipped on my Hawaiian Blue, making real progress on #2. I was going to have Miles make me up #3 especially after some of that dick grabbing got my appetite up. I also looked around for some nibbles. Wouldn't Mary Sue have put out peanuts or something?

"Hi," the girl said.

"Shannon, right?" I offered, after another sip. What a curious girl. Absolutely drop dead beauty in the face but then no breast line whatsoever. It reminded me of Jake, actually, in spirit, with his hunky face and jaw and torso but nothing below. She wore a thin blouse with no bra--we're not even talking an A cup here so it wouldn't have served any purpose anyway--and it was easy to see her significant nipples poking through. It was sexy in a weird way. Or it was sexual, at least. I wasn't sure.

"Yes." She was confused. "We haven't met, have we?"

"No, I just heard them yelling at you--at the table. When you were keeping time."

"Oh... yeah. For the game."

"What can I get you?" Miles interrupted, friendly-like.

"Vodka and soda."

"No."

"No?--"

Miles laughed. "No. I won't make that drink for anyone at this party. C'mon. Give me something a little less lame."

"Lame? I like vodka and soda."

I decided to enter the conversation. "You want to split another Blue Hawaiian? It's got vodka, also rum and pineapple. He makes it killer. I wanted another one anyway."

"I guess." She didn't seem convinced. We hadn't given her a boost to her mood yet. But I wanted to.

"I'm Julie. You're very pretty, you know," I tried. But the compliment didn't land.

"It didn't help me tonight."

I leaned in closer to her to be discreet while Miles was working on the drinks. "Was there something in the game you wanted? But didn't get?"

"Yeah. Well, first, I had to deal with a breakup this week. So that sucked."

"Oh, kiddo. I'm sorry about that."

"I thought coming here would distract me. See that guy?" She pointed out to the attractive Indian guy Arjun who was still hanging over the full-figured Donna--who burst into laughter in a silly girly way just then. "I thought he was flirting with me. But then he dropped me like a... whatever the saying is--when she came around."

"The bimbo with the tits?"

"Yeah..." I finally got a smile out of her. "Beaten to the finish line by the bimbo with the tits. That's the story of my life."

"Ha ha. Well, look at me, Shannon. Hardy a pinup girl here, either. I feel you."

"So can you get the guy you want?"

I lowered my voice. "Well... half an hour ago I would have said probably not. But at the moment... well--"

She pointed her head to Miles whose back was turned to us and smiled, raising her eyebrows in a question. I confirmed with a nod.

"You go, girl," she whispered back. "Hella cute guy. Did you get anywhere with him? In the closet, I mean?"

"Ha ha. Well, yeah. He let me fool around with him a little."

"No shit? With him? Wow. Cool." She seemed impressed.

"Did you closet yourself with anybody?"

"No. Nobody asked. And it would have felt weird begging, you know. Like I don't want to be that girl. The charity case. I want a guy to want me."

"Damn straight. A guy would be lucky to be with you in there. They're all fools not to ask, in my opinion."

"Thanks."

"Anybody here you like? Besides Arjun with the shallow interests?"

"Yeah." She looked around. "I don't see him now but the guy who banged his head. He was fine looking."

I almost choked on the last sip of my drink. "Jake. He's Mary Sue's boyfriend."

"Oh, fuck. Another hot guy taken."

"Well... that's a complicated story. I learned more about that tonight than I expected, to be honest."

Miles returned just then--saving me from further explanation--refilling my glass and pouring Shannon a brand new big blue. They looked delicious. Gazing at the room I saw not just one but two girls watching us. Well, watching Miles I should say. Then I saw how Shannon watched him so carefully also. Why didn't I see that right away? Every girl in the room was in love--or at least lust--with Miles. I wondered why I was the first one to get into the closet with him.

I held up my glass and toasted Shannon. First Mary Sue and now Shannon. This was my night for drinking with the girls, it seemed. I did have ground to make up for the past few months of working hard. I rephrased the toast I had made with Mary Sue earlier. "To beautiful girls with little tits."

Shannon laughed but raised her glass and looked me in the eye. I think I succeeded in my attempts to cheer her up.

"I'll definitely drink to that," Miles interrupted, smiling, taking a swig from his own glass.