One Tiny Problem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," he said. "You look a little... is there something else?"

"Well... yeah, kind of."

"This isn't going to mess us up, is it?" Concern entered his voice. "I mean, nothing about you rushing and becoming a sorority girl means we can't date, right? They let you still date a high school boy, right?" That last part he said with a smile, as a joke. He hoped it was a joke.

"Yeah. No. I mean, we can date, of course. I wouldn't join if they had rules like that."

"So... is something else bothering you?"

"The rush week is next week. By the way, they call it recruitment now, not rush. Oh, and we're not called rushees now, it's PNM."

"PNM? The fuck is that?" Jake said, cracking a grin.

"Potential new member."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's all part of a new way."

"New way?"

"Yeah, like it's all careful and stuff. Inclusive. It's good, actually."

"Do they still do some kind of initiation bullshit? I hope you don't have to get super drunk. It's dangerous."

"No, drinking until you pass out is more of the frat rush thing."

"So what do they make you do?"

"I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. Amelia wouldn't tell me specifics. But it's more creative. Psychological, I think."

He thought and again a concern came over him as he watched Shannon for more information. How much did she know and how much was she just generally apprehensive? "Hey, I don't want you to have sex with some other guy, or something like that. You're not going to do that, right?"

"Well, this is sort of what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Shannon!" He was alarmed now, and serious. "Fuck! You can't go do that. I'm not going to let some other guy fuck around with you just so you can pass some hazing shit to get into a sorority."

She smiled. "Thank you, Jake, this is why I like being your girlfriend. I'm going to take your jealousy as a complement."

"Damn straight. But look, no, really."

"It's not like that. But..."

"But what?"

"The recruitment goes the whole week. Next week. There's different things we have to do, different events with themes each night. I'm sure we'll have to memorize some things and sing and do the hand-claps and all that girlie-girl stuff."

"Okay. I'm still not letting you suck off some guy or something."

"No, I'm not going to do that. I'll promise you."

"So then what...?"

"So there's one night I need to bring a guy. To be a chaperone. They call it a shap, for short."

"Shap? Fuck. Well you're not going to let anybody else take you. It's going to fucking be me. I'm the only fucking shap around here." Jake said with finality.

"Haha, yes." She smiled. "That is what I wanted to ask you about. Will you be my chaperone?"

"Of course."

"But you gotta do some stuff."

"Like what?"

"I don't know exactly, it's supposed to be a secret or whatever. Ameila won't tell me. But she hinted it's like you have to embarrass me in front of the girls. All the sorority members. And the other pledges."

"Hmm," Jake muttered.

"Flash my tits maybe, I don't know."

"Flash your tits?" Jake said in a sarcastic tone of voice, and smiled at that, teasing.

"Yes!" Shannon said, and kicked him under the table. "I do have tits, you know. They are small but I do have them. And they look pretty cute, I've been told!"

"Ow! Okay, I deserve that," Jake smiled. "But seriously, are you sure you want to sign up for this?"

"Yes. I, well... Jake, honestly, I really want to be part of their group, I think. I've never felt that I fit in, you know. All through high school and in college, too. Maybe this is a group of girls that would take me in and embrace me, regardless of what I look like or anything else. Maybe they don't care that I don't have the hourglass figure. Make me feel part of the gang. Sexy. I don't know."

"You are fucking sexy. There's no doubt about it."

"I'm so glad you think so. But this is different."

"I'm not sure I get it."

"Maybe it's like something you get from football? You know, all your brahs there, you feel accepted. You know your place, and it gives you confidence."

Jake reflected. "Yeah, you might have a point there. You never did track and field or basketball or anything? Volleyball?" She shook her head. "All right. I'll do it. I support you 100%. I'll be your shap. I hope they don't make you do crazy shit, though."

Shannon squealed at his offer and hopped out of her chair to give Jake a kiss. Her blouse dangled open and he could see down to her pretty, chunky nipples. He felt a pang of arousal as their lips met. Didn't have much tits, but the girl could fucking kiss, that was for sure, and more.

She stared dreamily at her perfect boyfriend once she had swung back to her seat. "You want to go now?"

"Uh..." he stalled and pointed to the door and also to the rest of the pizza still on the serving plate. "You mean leave?"

"No, silly." She took up her beer again and took a long sip, settling in. Her shirt covered up her chest again but he could still make out the dark nipples through the light-colored fabric. This wasn't a girl ready to leave. "Tell me your thing. What you said. You let me do mine, now I want to listen to you."

"Well, my thing is a lot different than yours."

"We've got all night. Give me a try."

"Well, okay." He paused and leaned forward in his chair, keeping his voice low. "You know I'm a little fucked up because... well. Sexually, I mean. I don't think it's a secret between us."

"Jake," she shook her head adamantly, also leaning in to be discreet. "I don't care about any of that. It doesn't matter to me, like how big you are or what you look like. You keep me a happy woman and that's all that matters."

"Hmm," he reflected.

"I'm not going to make fun of you about it."

"Well..." then he surprised her by laughing. "That's the problem. You know with Mary Sue, right?"

"I know, that girl took it too far."

"Yes, she did. But, look..." He paused again and leaned back, taking a long sip of beer. "Sorry, this is hard for me to talk about."

She waited patiently, then nudged him. "You can say it. It's okay."

"Okay. Shannon. Look, I get turned on by that. You know, being teased. Made fun of. Like about being... inadequate or whatever. Before Mary Sue took it too far with that guy, I..." he trailed off.

She paused again, then ventured, "Jake, are you saying that you want more of that?"

"Yes. I think so." He said it without hesitation, like he'd thought about it a lot.

She became serious. "You want me to embarrass you, to tease you about your penis?"

"Yes." His voice turned a little defensive. "It's a kink. I can't help it. It's part of who I am."

"I understand. Jake, it wasn't like I went into this with my eyes closed, Jesus, you remember as well as I do... right?" She stared at him, thinking of that night at the party sucking that dude's huge cock on behalf of Jake before he fucked Mary Sue in front of them, cucking Jake. They hadn't talked about that night because it was an awkward memory, but she was sure that he remembered it vividly as well.

"Yeah, of course I fucking remember that."

"So look--the thing is, you know--I don't really have that type of personality. To dominate like that. I just feel bad."

"I know. But I had an idea."

"Okay." She hesitated, concerned what he might ask her to do. Being a domme just wasn't in her nature. If anything she was too much like Jake--not in the way of wanting to be humiliated about her body, she was body-positive too much for that--but to be dominated by a strong guy. She liked the release of letting go of control. But maybe what Jake was telling her was that she wasn't fulfilling his sexual needs. She hadn't thought about this before, and it focused her. It was important to get this right.

"I bought something," he said.

"That chastity belt thing?"

"No. It's like--" he paused again and took a sip of beer, then leaned in, deciding to take the plunge. "It's a cage. It goes around me, down there. Keeps me in line, you know?"

"And you want my permission to wear it?"

"Yeah. No. I don't know." He leaned back, frustrated with himself. "I just wanted to be honest and tell you what I was thinking about."

Shannon was trying to understand. "Can I ask you, like, a really dumb question. Would that be okay?"

"Of course."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why the whole thing? Why does it excite you to be humiliated?"

"Oh." He thought for a second. "I don't know if I have a perfect answer, or one that another person could understand. I mean, some things turn a person on and some don't, right? I'm not even sure if we understand our own sexuality fully."

"But tell me what parts of it are exciting. Give me some insights. Maybe you can relate it how I have small tits." She laughed. "Okay, I have, like, no tits."

"You're great. I don't care."

"Right. So just in that example you're showing me why I am asking you. Why I'm confused. If you had right now said in response to my comment about having no tits, Shannon, you know it's right, you do have shit tits and I find them disgusting, I think you are worthless as a woman; then I would be horribly offended and I wouldn't find that sexy at all. I'd probably walk out of here and never talk to you again."

"I know. Seems reasonable."

"So why do you want someone to tell you something like that about your dick?"

"Well, maybe it is just different. I want love. I want attention. But when Mary Sue would do things, say things like that, it's--I don't know, it's really hard to describe. It's that I knew she loved me and cared for me, but being told I'm worthless frees me. When you tell me you don't mind..."

"What about it? Is that wrong of me?"

"No, of course not. But it also creates pressure. Like I have to be this big strong man with all these expectations. Big man means big dick! But I know I have this deficiency, I know I would be hiding it to myself. So when Mary Sue would call it out to me," he leaned forward to keep his voice very low, "Like tell me what a tiny dick I have or how she wants another guy who's a real man, shit like that, it's like it frees me. I could be, like--you know what? I've been pretending all this time, and it's been so stressful. Thank God you told me I'm worthless so I can just relax! Like give up. Surrender. And take peace in that. And still be loved."

"Wow."

"And it's fucking hot. It gets me off every time I. don't know if I can explain exactly why." He didn't even get to how hot it was thinking of another men fucking her while he watched. A little bit at a time, he figured; the goal is just to make some progress introducing the topic tonight.

They were silent for a bit, thinking of all that was said already.

"Look," she said, trying to be supportive of his needs, but in a bit of panic that he would leave her because she wasn't meeting them, wasn't turning him on. Had she let herself focus on her own needs, her own pleasure too much during their relationship, perhaps? It was a wake up call. She thought carefully what to say next.

"This is good. Thank you for opening up to me, I think it's healthy that we're having this discussion. I have an idea. Why don't you wear the cage when you're my shap? Nobody will know, right? But then you can get a thrill out of it. You'll be surrounded by beautiful girls, and me of course." She laughed. "On stage or something."

"On stage?" he said, alarmed at that concept.

"I don't know. Whatever little ceremony they're going to do. And you will be there, everybody looking at us. Probably at me flashing my little titties to a bunch of girls for my initiation rite. Does that turn you on?" She smiled and he nodded. It did, actually; not exactly in the same way as Kait throat fucking her, but it was still hot. "And the whole time you will have that thing on under your pants and will feel a thrill because it will be our secret. Would that work? Am I understanding you?"

"Yeah. That's a cool idea."

"And afterwards I promise when you are all turned on by all those hot sorority girls, I can think of something to play with you that will work well with this... this interest of yours."

"Shannon, that would be amazing, thank you. Could you put it on me, like before we go out that night?"

"Okay."

"Wait. What night is it? Next week, right?"

"Yeah. Wednesday. Friday is bid night, where we get the news if we're in or not. There's some other shit the other days, but winter rush is simpler than the big rush in the fall, Amelia says. It's my chance to get in without as much of an ordeal. They didn't fill up the house in the fall so that's why they squeeze this in for the extra spots."

"That'll work. So on Wednesday afternoon after workout I'll come over and you tell me stuff, like I have to wear the cage."

"You'll have to teach me. I saw how Mary Sue talked to you that night, but I don't know if I can play act as good as that. I'm afraid that I'll feel silly."

"I want you to always be yourself. Never do anything fake for me."

She smiled. "Okay, it's a deal. We'll take it one step at a time."

That following weekend, across town and before the recruitment week, a slender and devilishly handsome man observed himself in his full-length mirror while he brushed his teeth. He turned this way and that, critiquing his own appearance and making notes for some touch-ups. His name was Rasheed and he was a second-year law student and as far as he was concerned he was the absolute shit. The BMOC, as they say, big man on campus.

His family was Iraqi but he grew up in Albany, New York, and was as American as they come. In high school he was late to develop and the mismatch of his nerdiness and small size played poorly to the social norms of the other teenagers at his high school, so he often was an outcast from the cool kid groups, but in his upperclassman year at LSU things started to click for him--those very same qualities in his appearance and manner with some extra time for baking in some maturity propelled him into the forefront of the Baton Rouge pick-up scene. He was a looker and knew how to follow up once he had a girl's interest.

As a junior he joined Sigma Nu and got to know the girls at Alpha Phi, fucking more than a few of them. He had a way of romancing women, and while he didn't stick around for long after a few nights in the sack, somehow he built up a reputation of being a considerate gentleman and skilled lover and was highly sought after. It was a game he found himself extremely well-suited for, and his appetite grew along with his conquests.

The younger women at the Alpha Phi house in particular turned him on in a way unlike the women his own age. He was prejudiced towards their absolutely fresh faces and figures, and their naivety about men and life. He enjoyed teaching them, and when very lucky he got to be the one deflowering them as a very special thrill.

Cristal Hayward was one of the Alpha Phis that he knew well: a flirty and movie-star-like beauty who he developed a relationship with early and maintained for years. She wasn't a good fuck at all, surprisingly--being too concerned about herself and appearances and not substance--but the two of them formed a rewarding and mutually-beneficial relationship. She got social points for being able to fuck him--or more importantly being able to show to her fellow sisters that she could fuck him anytime she wanted--and he got access to the desirable nubiles at the house.

And this little ceremony for the incoming rushees was the absolute shit, the icing on the cake. He shook his head wondering how he had been able to pull the strings in his life to get into this position. Cristal was instrumental in getting him to be a favorite for the PNM's "shap" selection. When she was just a sophomore and he a junior, he was selected by three girls in the same recruitment. It had not been done before and it started a happy trend for him which continued almost every time.

At the ceremony itself there was no actual sex. These sorority girls weren't that wild, even though some others at LSU were. But he usually did get to fondle some nipples and occasionally feel up a warm pussy. Mostly it was the feeling of the event, those innocent faces looking at him, trusting him to be the one to introduce them, chaperone them, into the sisterhood. Then once he performed well there, maintaining his image, having Cristal drop a few hints here and there as a favor, the sex came in volumes later.

After he graduated, the Alpha Phi exec committee allowed him to continue to be selected by those innocent PNMs, and if truth be told this little tradition was the primary reason he stayed for law school in the city. It was probably a fucked up reason to change your life around and decide big things like where you go to school or work the first job in your career, but he was seriously addicted to these young women--he was in his second year of law and this winter rush would be his eighth initiation ceremony for the Alpha Phis. Shit. He would never get tired of it but he supposed that at some point he would need to give it up; but maybe he could stretch it one more year before a job in a different city forced his hand. He hoped he gave it up before his hair turned fucking gray.

He rinsed his mouth and put his toothbrush down, yanking his own pants down to look at himself in profile. Not that great, he admitted honestly. He never had that much in the dick department. When he measured himself hard with an actual fucking ruler he thought it ran to five inches, but that might have overstated it a touch. He was definitely more than four, though, he comforted himself. He didn't want to be a microdick guy. That idea horrified him, of girls talking about him or even thinking of him that way.

So he was deft to make sure any girl he bedded was naked herself and committed to having her cherry popped before she got her hands and eyeballs down there to investigate his side of things. He was big enough to perform, anyway, and like any good lover, which he actually was, he knew that a lot of the action was on the surface, so he thought--he hoped--that the girls didn't notice other things. One other thing in particular. Not one had ever said anything to him, anyway. He sighed, though. It would have been the final feather in his cap of sexual conquests if he had just been bigger down there.

Well, it didn't matter for the ceremony at least. He pulled his pants up, not before stroking his shaft a few times. Fuck, he couldn't wait to get his paws on some of those freshman tits. He loved to pinch their little pink nips and watch their expression as they had to endure it, the other sisters watching. He would yank one off right here if hadn't been saving up his load for Wednesday.

When the day came, Shannon and Jake arrived at the Alpha Phi house just at dusk, meeting Amelia out front with her ever-present organizational clipboard. She greeted them warmly--as Shannon had commented, she always seemed to be in an energetic and positive mood--and it was impossible for Jake not to notice that she was dressed in a sexy low-cut tank top, light purple, and it hugged her curves deliciously. Nothing like Louisiana tropical weather in January, Jake thought as he swallowed nervously when he saw her and tried not to stare at her open chest, the delicate line that formed between those beautiful breasts. Fuck, he thought. He really didn't mind that Shannon didn't have anything in the tits department, but still, if all the girls looked like this it was going to be quite a night.

He stood there next to Shannon on the sidewalk while the two girls talked, feeling the pressure of the cage around his cock. Getting out of the car had been awkward, with the twisting motions of his body causing it to pinch against him, and with every step he took it rotated and pressed on him.

123456...8